Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held both her feet in his hands, admiring their softness and the beauty of black toenails contrasted against her fair skin, the feet hovering just above her delicious ass. He leaned forward and began to suck her toes as he slowly pushed his entire manhood into her softness.

Her screams turned into a low moaning, an overload of sensations rocking her, from the soft delightful tingling from her toes to the hot tightness in her throbbing, pink insides as she absorbed the full thickness and length of her stepfather's penis, it's heat pulsating, sending wave after wave of deep pleasure, contrasting the hard, cold intrusion in her anal cavity shooting jabs of pain and pleasure as her ass tightened and relaxed and fought it's unrelenting presence.

Ron watched his stepdaughter writhe in pain and pleasure as she lay on the table, her face resting flat, hands still holding her ankles. He was steadily plugging her away in a slow, sensual rhythm, watching the butt plug wriggling in her ass.

The combined sight of her ass and her feet were playing havoc with his restraint. He shifted the angle of his thrust and the ridges of his thick penis head were now rubbing directly on Toni's g-spot. Her moans grew louder, her breath coming in shorter rasps, her pelvis jerking up and down and her pussy clamped harder on him as she climaxed, her back arching in pleasure.

The sounds from his stepdaughter proved too much for Ron. His thrusting increased in pace, his breath coming in short grunts, his shouts matching her cries as a fountain of pleasure burst in his head matching his flood bursting deep inside her, the hot cum mingling with her hot juices and flowing into her reservoirs of womanhood.

Later that night as they lay together in bed with her head resting on his chest in soft, deep contentment, Ron began to think again about how to deal with his wife when she came back...

12