I Love Your Milk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you coming?" I asked, when I noticed her heading back into the bathroom.

"In a minute," she said. "Get on the bed and lie on your back."

Eagerly, I leapt into the bed and lounged there, watching Gretchen intently. She smiled as she crawled into bed with me. I sat up straight, trying to decide which part of her body to enjoy first, but she intercepted my outstretched hand and put a small jar into it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Nipple butter," she answered.

"Nipple what?"

Gretchen giggled. "You've never heard of nipple butter?"

"No."

"Just wait until you get older and get invited to a bunch of baby showers. You'll know about nipple butter, gender reveals, and diaper cakes."

"Well," I said, unscrewing the cap from the container, "I have a pretty good idea what to do with this."

As I spooned some of the balm with my index and middle finger, Gretchen sat up in bed and presented her chest to me. Apparently, I misjudged the amount needed for her rather large areola and ended up having to coat her entire breast. I looked at Gretchen and her eyes were shut, and her mouth was smiling. I used my other hand to lubricate her other breast. Her dark-pink nipples were shining and erect.

"Oh, yeah," she purred. "Please keep going."

I stopped rubbing the butter on her breasts, instead just focusing on her nipples and areolae. She was obviously liking this change, because she was starting to blush and bite her lip. She opened her eyes, and the look she gave me was enough to get me hard again.

She took some of the nipple butter into her hand. With a smile she grabbed my quivering rod and began stroking it. My eyes fluttered and a moan escaped my lips as Gretchen jacked me off.

"Does Baby like that?" Gretchen cooed.

"Yes, Mama," I replied, playing along.

"Mmmm, that's good. Ohhh, I forgot just how biiiiig my baby is. You're getting to be a big boy, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mama," I growled as my cock grew within her fist.

With my prick still in her grasp, she guided us down to lie on the bed. I gripped the bed covers, as Gretchen played with my rod and my balls. As I swayed my head and moaned, I caught sight of a photo of Peter Hughes on the nightstand. A grin spread upon my face, thinking to myself that he was being cuckolded in his very own bed, simply because he didn't pay enough attention to his poor, lactating wife. His loss was my gain.

"Let's try something new," Gretchen said.

She took some of the nipple butter and began to massage them into my nipples. I was wholly unprepared on how good it would feel. At first, she was using her fingertips to rub them in, and then she switched to stroking them gently. Though mine weren't nearly as hard as hers, the sensation was amazing. Before I could think, she swooped low and began sucking on my right nipple.

My toes curled; I didn't know how much longer I could take this. My mind kept telling me to stop because I wanted to be inside her before I came, but my body was enjoying it too much. For some strange reason, it didn't really feel manly to be enjoying this, but I didn't want her to stop.

Gretchen seemed to know it, too. She disengaged her mouth from my chest with an audible smacking noise and looked me in the eye. My expression of longing seemed to amuse her. She climbed on top of me and rested her head upon my chest.

"You hanging in there?" Gretchen asked me. "You look like you're ready to blow."

"No," I croaked. "But I really want to fuck you again."

"Of course you do," she said, reaching down to gently grab my dick. She teasingly rubbed it against her slit and then inserted it altogether.

Gretchen sat up and gently started to move up and down upon my cock. I was so glad that she wasn't going too fast, as I didn't want to rush the joy that was her pussy. Thanks to our rising combined body heat, my nose was flooded with the scent of recently washed skin, nipple butter, and sex.

I noticed her swaying breasts as she bucked on top of me. I reached up with both hands and began to gently swat at them, like a kitten playing with two balls of yarn. She giggled in amusement at my diversion and then gently caught my hands and pressed them against her breasts. Predictably, I felt her making milk within the confines of my palms. After she released my hands, I stopped cupping her tits and squeezed them, making milk spray freely all over my torso.

Gretchen then got up on the balls of her feet and started moving her pussy faster up and down. I let out a pained groan as I continued to squeeze her boobs. She wailed, both from the pleasure of lactation and having me inside of her. I tried to think where she would allow me to finish. Before I could say a word, my mind went blank and I bellowed, making her bedroom reverberate as I climaxed.

"Yes," I panted as I slowly spiraled down from the amazing orgasm I had just had.

"Oh, god!" Gretchen cried aloud. "So much cum!"

It was a few seconds before it had dawned on me: I had cum inside of Gretchen. Though my cock was still hard and secured within her pussy, I could feel my cum trickling down my manhood like ice cream melting down a waffle cone. I looked up to see if she had noticed, but she was still panting heavily with her eyes closed, her wonderful chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"I can't believe you let me cum inside of you," I said at last, breaking the silence.

I expected her to react with shock, but she simply opened her eyes and looked at me with a serene expression. She leaned forward, resting herself on my chest again. She looked as though she had just awoken from the best dream.

"I needed to feel your cum inside of me," she said, lovingly sifting her fingers through my hair. "Are you worried?"

"No...it felt good."

"Yes, it did."

"What if you...?"

"Shhhh. Let's not worry about that right now, love. Just stay with me. Stay in me."

She rolled off of me and lie down beside me. I sat up and peeked between her legs. Gretchen seemed amused and didn't need any explanation: she wordlessly parted her legs so that I could see my ejaculate spilling out of her womanhood. Her hand went to my limp cock, wiping up some leftover semen so that she could lick it off of her hands. I reciprocated by fondling one of her breasts.

"I'm getting full again," she moaned. "Ohhh, I hope you're thirsty."

"I am."

"Then drink," she said as she took her breast out of my hand and pressed it to my face. "Please, take my milk."

I pulled her back on top of me and took her nipple into my mouth. She inhaled sharply as I sucked her tit with a force stronger than her breast pump. While I drank, she humped my leg, making it wet with our combined fluids.

When she felt that her one breast had been properly relieved, she pulled it out of my mouth and offered the other one. I suckled her until I fell asleep, my belly satisfied being full of her warm milk. After a short nap, we made love again. I then went home, thoroughly satisfied.

After that day, I didn't hear from Gretchen until a few weeks later when she sent me a text to let me know that she wasn't pregnant. Nevertheless, we would continue to hook up throughout the summer. Even when her husband was back home, we arranged trysts in cheap motels all over town.

After I started college and Gretchen became more accustomed to motherhood, our liaisons grew more sporadic, and then stopped altogether. We would run into each other occasionally whenever I came home to visit, but the sexual tension between us had turned into simple friendship. Though I doubt neither of us will forget that beautiful time we shared.

12