I Can't Believe I'm Doing This! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis is as hard as granite as I stroke it. A drop of clear liquid bubbles out of the slit at the top. Saliva wets my mouth as the musty manly odor of his crotch fills my nostrils. My nostrils flare as I inhale the erotic scent deeply. The sight of my small hand stroking his staff from his ball-sack to the head is thrilling. A surge of adrenaline as a fright at the size of it for my little pussy. But no, I need that wonderful, dangerous weapon filling me.

I can feel the callouses on his hand as he gives my knee a squeeze. Sweet Jesus he is going to touch my pussy soon. Oh please hurry. My pussy is vibrating.

He whispers in my ear. "Just hold my balls lightly love. I want to cum in your hot pussy not your hand."

That dirty talk is so erotic. I cup his shaved ball sack. The large eggs inside roll with my touch. I want his big hard cock inside me too.

Jack

That was close. As soon as I touched her knee I almost came. It was so erotic thinking of her hairy pussy coming into view soon. Her warm hand cupping my balls feels great but it will slow the action.

I love talking dirty to chicks. It sets the tone and gets their minds right. They know my cock will be pounding into their vagina and it gets them wet and horny for it. No need to surprise them.

I love the way her legs shot open when I touched he knee just like a harlot. So you want your pussy stroked my sweet slut!

I take the hem of her skirt and raise it up to her waist exposing her lacy pink panties. A gush of pussy juice aroma hits my nostrils that sends my testosterone level up a few notches.

Fuck, is this a sweet sight? The front of the crotch is a transparent webbing that clearly shows her camel toe notch and light brown silky pubic bush. The silk material below over her pussy lips is soaking wet and transparent enough to show her down-covered labia. There is a girlish cute band of small red and pink flowers around the top of her panty with a nice pink silk bow in the middle. It almost looks like a Christmas present that I will open. Jack you are such a lucky fuck.

She humps her hips up and down as a signal she wants to be fondled. I guess I was too slow surveying the scene.

Ellen

God he is seeing my sexy slutty panties. What does he think of me? I feel a hot blush on my cheeks. Those sexy panties scream that I came here with sex on my mind. I yours Jack.

Oh great he is running his hand on my panties over my crotch. Fuck, that feel so good. I'm in heaven. Oh yes. Up and down just like that. My hips are bucking into his hand instinctively. What a slut I've become.

Wow, he's running his fingers under the crotch of my panties and his knuckles are gliding over my very sensitive pussy lips. Oh fuck. I'm going to cum.

Jack

She is clamping my hand between her legs and humping it wildly.

"Ahhhhh. Oh fuck I'm cuuuuummmming. Ahhh. Sweet Jesus. AAAAHHHH." The neighborhood will hear that.

Slowly her legs loosen their hold and she quietly snuggles into my body in a post-coital stupor. I look down at her beautiful face with the rosy cheeks of a woman that has just had a great orgasm. Looking further down her clothes are disheveled with her blouse open, breasts hanging out of her bra cups and her skirt hiked up with the sexiest pair of panties with a see-through crotch exposing her private parts. In other words, the look of a horny tart that needs a good fucking.

But first a bit of cock-sucking before I kneel behind her and slowly lift her sweet schoolgirl pleated skirt and roll down her girlie panties before parting the lips of her pussy with the tip of my cock and thrusting balls deep inside her tight honeypot. My fantasy can wait. I just have to see her luscious red lips wrapped around the head of my cock in the daylight.

Ellen

Jack says in a deep voice, "Do me a favor and help me off with my jeans."

I kneel on the floor beside his legs and pull them down and off. I move to get back up on the sofa.

"The socks too."

He spreads his legs and slides his ass down the sofa as I move between his legs and take off his socks. Looking up, his erect penis is just a dozen inches from my face. It twitches and I look up at Jack. He has his elbows up with both hands behind his head and a big shit ass grin on his face. Instantly I know what he is thinking. He wants oral sex. I am the girl that will do whatever he wants.

My mother taught me always to do my best so I will make this the best damn BJ Jack has ever had.

Jack

She gives me a knowing smile and slowly kisses up the inside of my thigh towards my twitching erection. These university girls are so smart. Haha. She licks the underside of my ultrasensitive ball-sack with a broad tongue. I always find it so sexy to see a girl's beautiful big eyes looking up at me over my junk with her hot tongue licking my balls. Ellen's light blue eyes are the most beautiful I have seen at my crotch.

She makes soft slurping sounds as she coats my sack all over with glistening saliva. Now she's running her tongue from the base of my thick pole to the purple engorged head. She kisses the head all over and then smiles up at me with a thread of precum running from my dickhead to her red full lips. I wish I had a camera to capture this great sight forever.

She gets up higher on her knees and engulfs the head of my cock into her hot mouth. Girls are always prettier when their lips are wrapped around my cock. Ellen is no exception. Her long curly blonde hair frames her gorgeous features. She obediently pulls the lock of hair and pushes behind her ear to stop it from blocking my view like I taught on our first night together. Smart student. She just passed Cock Sucking 101 with an A.

Ellen

The look of ecstasy on Jack's handsome face tells me he is loving my oral loving. I so hope I am doing this right. If he cums in my mouth I will swallow his seed. I have heard guys like that best. Jack deserves the best.

Jack

That face is so fucking beautiful I just want to pound my fucking cock right into it. I'll just grab her fucking ears and bob her head on my pecker. DEEP.

IN, OUT, IN DEEPER, OUT, IN, OH FUCK, YES, OUT, IN. I'LL FUCK YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE. TAKE THAT. IN, OUT.

FUCK, STOP! STOP YOU HORNY FUCKER.

With all my willpower, I stop my hands from bobbing her head up and down. I hear her gagging. Fuck, what just happened? I was dangerously horny there. I'm fucking panting with lust. Jesus, I might have put my cock right through her skull and filled it with a shitload of cum if I hadn't stopped. Relax man. Slowly remove your dick. The slightest wrong move and you are going to cum and put out her eye or something. Cool down sport. The cum is for her pussy. Remember the fantasy. See her skirt. Relax. That's better. Cooooool down. Relaaaax.

Ellen

Oh my heavens I couldn't breathe there. I'm gasping for air. Jeez, Jack just had a crazy moment but he seems okay now.

He was in a frenzy like that the other night. But then he was mounted on top of me and aggressively pumping his magic rod into my hungry pussy

"Sorry love. I just lost it there. You are so sexy."

"That's okay Jack."

He is so sweet to apologize like that.

Jack

Super. No harm done. Let's move on.

This is all good but I want to fuck her properly and cum inside her sweet pussy just like I promised her.

Ellen

He looks down and says, "Let's go to my bedroom." Oh joy.

We stand up and Jack points down the hallway. I go first and remove my blouse and bra as we enter the room. This is where I had experienced the best sex of my young life just two nights ago. The room is sunlit from the window by the bed. It's so different from the darkness of the first night after the party. It's perfect to see Jack's gorgeous body. I hope he likes mine.

Jack tosses his shirt over a chair and is totally nude. I love his broad shoulders and trim toned waist. His penis is semi hard a bit below horizontal.

I go to take off my skirt and panties.

Jack says sternly "Leave your skirt on."

I stop. I don't know what's happening but whatever Jack wants is good for me.

Jack

She is standing there so deliciously with those gorgeous full white tits and thin waist. I hold her upper arms. Let me just look at them lecherously. They are so much nicer live than with the selfie.

"You have such beautiful tits baby. I love that selfie you sent but here live they are so much nicer." I cup one in each hand and stare in wonder as I weigh their natural fullness. There is one dark brown freckle, a beauty mark, an inch from her left nipple that is so cute. I stare at these perfect set of jugs for a couple of minutes.

I move towards her. Her tits are against my chest and I run my hands down to the firm cheeks of her skirt covered ass. I can feel my stiff cock on the fabric between us. I'll massage her buns until she does mine. I kind of lost it there. I should have waited for her to cup my ass-cheeks first. But she was just too scrumptious standing there. Her ass is two nice big handfuls, small but womanly, not boyish like some of those skinny bitches.

Ellen

God Jacks hands on my ass feel so good. He made me feel so exposed when he stared so brazenly at my breasts for so long. I'm sure I blushed crimson. My god he's even stroked his penis and licked his lips like he was staring at some nude girlie magazine. No problem he can stare at them as much as he wants. I felt like some private dancer. I wish my breasts were more perfect for him.

He is kissing my super sensitive neck. Oh I can fell his hardness near my crotch. I need that hard thing in me. Jack I wish you could hear my thoughts. I need your cock. It is so hard and so close. I need it.

Jack

There she goes grabbing my ass and grinding her horny pussy against my cock. Was that so hard? What took you so long to grab my ass? Get with the program girl. That is the cock that will put out that raging fire. Rub your horny crotch against it, strong. Good, very good. Yes, up on your toes to get the tip deeper in your crotch.

She whispers, "Jack I need you my love."

Ellen

His hands keep massaging my bottom. I am going to die if he isn't inside me soon.

In a deeper voice I say, "I need your cock inside me sweetheart."

My god was that me. What's happening?

Jack instructs me "Okay, get on the bed on all fours. I want to fuck you doggie style."

Thank god, hard cock on the way.

I quickly mount the king size bed and crawl obediently to the center. I wait just like he ordered on knees and two straight arms. I feel like one of those thoroughbred mares we breed back on the farm to our randy stallion. Yes, Jack mount me and fuck me hard with that big horse cock of yours.

Jack stands there with his giant erection pointing straight up, watching me. I bow my lower back to raise my bottom up. It's the best sign I can give that I invite him to mount me. Please hurry Jack. I'm going nuts. I don't want to anger him by saying anything to rush him.

Jack

What a fucking horny sight. Her tits are hanging down lewdly with her arms straight. Her girlie school skirt is beautifully draped over her perfect ass. Her golden curly hair almost reaches the bed. No rush. Sweet sight. Mmm gorgeous. Let me give my trusty dick a few strokes. Sweet sight. Ummmm. Nice.

My eyes move to her ass and my brain starts flashing images of her hairy pussy. It's calling me. My cock starts to twitch. Okay big guy. It's your turn. Let's get it on.

I slowly mount the bed and move on my knees towards her. I place my hand on her lower back for balance and move back behind her between her feet.

Jack, you lucky fuck. This is your horny, fucking fantasy coming true. Take your time and enjoy every second.

She spreads her knees obediently to give me access. Yes, sweetie I know you need this cock. I hold the sides of her hips and an animal grunt rises instinctively from deep in my throat. The sun lights up tiny blonde hairs over the perfect skin on her back. Her waist is in perfect proportion to her hips.

The tip of my cock grazes her skirt and a surge of dangerous, sexual lust hits me like a fucking tsunami. The cunt under this skirt is going to be fucked so hard this bitch won't be able to walk straight for a week. I give her ass a good slap to get rid of some sexual energy. She whips her long blonde hair in surprise then drops her head down obediently with no objection. I give her other ass cheek a good whack for good measure. She holds her head low this time without moving it and just takes it.

Just like in my fantasy I reach down with both hands and slowly raise her pleated skirt up over her ass and lay it on the small of her back. The sight of her girlie pink panties with their sweet flowered waistband is even more horny than my fantasy. I run my hand over the pink satin fabric and the firm buttock underneath.

Ellen

My ass stings but that just sent my passion higher. It reminds me of the night we first made love. Jack slapped my ass and mounted me from behind. Oh yes, please mount me. My pussy is on fire.

Oh no. He's just feeling my panties all over my butt. That's better. Yes, feel my pussy through the wet crotch just like that. Fuck Jack, please hurry. Take off my panties and do me. Oh my god, he's running the underside of his hardness along the crack of my ass. Fuck it I can't take this anymore.

Jack

Wow. She's peeling down her panties. You horny bitch. Couldn't wait. Okay, one knee off the bed and peel them down your right thigh and then off the left. Sweet. I love the way your crack opened wide to show me your sweet little asshole. That is a guaranteed virgin opening that I will take the cherry of next time. That's good, back in to doggie position.

There is that sweet hairy pussy. It's so juicy around the opening to her love canal that the fine brown hairs are soaked and matted on her pussy lips. Shit there is a small trail of pubic hair right up to her quarter size, light brown asshole. And a few circling it. Fuck that's new. Those other bitches must shave their assholes too. Fuck, women, go figure?

That asshole is just a little bigger than the end of my thumb. Hmmm it feels different than her other skin. Oh, she whipped her head and hair and clinched her ass cheeks in surprise.

I growl, "Don't worry sweetie I won't fuck your ass today. That's for another day." She relaxes her asshole and buttocks. "Some other dude took your pussy virginity but your ass will be mine." I slip my thumb in knuckle deep. Yes, nice and tight. Like I say it's best to get a girl's mind right. When this girl comes back she knows she is going to lose her anal cherry, guaranteed.

Sweet, she is backing up her ass. That pussy is getting real needy, right my love? I guess that counts as the first move my horny one. Let me run the tip of my cock up and down your wet slit to get it nice and coated with your juices. Holy fuck, my cock is titanium hard. It hurts a bit to point it lower.

Ellen

Sweet Jesus, that feels so fucking fantastic! It is all good to have the tip of his weapon up and down inside my pussy lips but when the tip nudges my clit, my crotch almost explodes. Oh god, is that me groaning and panting like an animal? I'm going to die. Oh sweet, Jesus.

Jack

Gotta love those horny moans she's making. Hell, she is even swiveling her bottom so her clit gets more friction. That's your pleasure button baby. Wow, she can't wait. She's grabbing my dick under her crotch and is pulling the tip into her vagina. Ahhh. The head is wedged in there nicely.

"Well you horny, sweet girl. You want that cock, right?" She nods her blonde head. "Thanks baby, you can take your hand away. I can take it from here." Her hand goes back to the bed.

I hold the soft skin of her hips and look down at my cock slowly going into her love canal halfway. I pull back leaving in just the head and the half that was inside is glistening wet. Half an inch of the skin from her vagina pulls out and clings to the head of my cock. With a big grunt, I slam my cock balls deep in her hot tight pussy. Her blonde hair swirls and she gives off a loud whimpering sound of pleasure. I grab a handful of that long, silky hair for leverage, pull my cock mostly out and again slam my cock as hard as I can into her pussy.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. YES. YES. FUCK YES." I yell with every stroke. The cheeks of her ass shake with every pounding.

"Yes, Jack. Do me. Ya baby. DO ME!" I can hear her panting and whimpering softly.

"I'll fucking do you alright." I slam into her harder and faster, grunting like the fucking animal I am.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Fucking do you. YES. YES. YES. You horny fucking tart. Yes. Yes. YES."

She screams, "Ahhhhhhhh. Oh fuck! AHHHHHHHHHH. Oh FUCK!! Holy fucking, AHHHHHHHH. I'm going to, ahhhhhh, fucking ahhhh, die."

My orgasm is building towards the point of no return. An idea pops into my brain. I pull out my cock and push her ass sideways. She falls onto her side and then her back. What a glorious set of tits. Her long blonde hair fans out on the bed under her head. I scramble on my knees up to her face, her beautiful face with her innocent, gorgeous big blue eyes that are starting to widen as my big dick gets closer and closer.

Ellen

What am I supposed to do? He is beside my head and when I look up all I see are his thighs, his ball-sack and his big hard penis with his hand slowly stroking it. Better just wait for instructions.

I hear a deep voice above, "Your skirt is covering your pussy. Pull it up."

Jack

She darts her hand to the hem and pulls it up.

"Sorry, Jack."

I love the way she does everything I ask. There's that sweet hairy pussy.

I'm on the knife edge of cumming. Stroke nice and slow and long from base to the tip. Hmmmmm. Delicious. Yes, sweetie, look up at that big cock. I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours. Yes. Hmmm. Bet this is the first cum shower on that pretty, ahhhhh, fucking, ahhhhh, pretty face of yours.

What's that? She snuck a hand down to her beaver and she's strumming her fucking clit.

"That's right babe. Play with yourself while I cum a load on your university girl fucking face. Your horny fucking university face. Stick your fucking tongue out so I have something to aim at. Nice. Just like that."

I pick up momentum. The squishing sound of my fist pumping my wet cock fills the room. The world dissolves into a white light and my mind loses its boundaries.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUCK. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH. GAAAAA OHHH. Ohhhhh. Fuck yes. mmmmmmmm."

I come back to earth and look down and see her face with white strings of semen across her face, mouth and eye lashes. What a load!

Nice, she is sticking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth to taste my cum. This girl is a keeper.

I fall to the bed and bury my face in her silky-soft, fragrant hair.

Jack, you are such a lucky fuck.

12