I am in Love with Your Wife

Story Info
He Told Him He Was In Love With His Wife.
2.2k words
2.68
15.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HE SAID.

This story could happen, just like it is told. It may, but maybe it won't.

When a friend asked me how I could enjoy seeing my wife being fucked by another man, I had to honestly say I didn't know. I had told him I liked doing it, and he shook his head. "It's like trying to explain why you like strawberry shortcake cake. You just do, right? I don't know why I like seeing her suck another man's cock until it explodes in her mouth," I said. "Why I like seeing her swallow his cum when he comes in her mouth. Like trying to explain why you like driving fast, even though you know it is dangerous and crazy."

He again shook his head in disbelief. "Don't you feel jealous?"

"Not really," I said. "It is so exciting that it overcomes any insecurity I feel. It is just exciting to see her so aroused that she would fuck him in front of me," I said.

"When did you first realize?" he said. "That you liked to watch her fuck?"

"I guess I always knew it," I said, "but I knew it for sure when we went to a movie with a friend and I wanted to see him fuck her more than I wanted to see the end of the movie. I got so excited thinking about it I was shaking. It was probably the most excited I have ever been. All I could think about during the film was how I was going to get him to fuck her and get her to want it. Turns out she wanted it as much as I did."

"Really?" he said.

"Of course. She loved the idea that some other man wanted to fuck her. I think all women do, or at least most. That night I just wanted to see him push it into her. I yearned to see her take his cock in her mouth and suck him until he came. I wanted to see her drink his cum like soda. I wanted to see her lick his semen off his dick and suck him dry."

"Did she," he asked.

"Oh, God, yes. She fucked him in the front seat and sucked him until he came after she had fucked him for thirty minutes," I explained. "She was ravenous. She fucked him in the car, in our bed, and in the shower when the three of climbed in."

"That was the first time?" he asked. "How often did it happen?"

"Not enough at first. Maybe once a week," I said. "But the next time was on my honeymoon."

"Your honeymoon?"

"All during the ceremony all I could think about was her fucking my best man as I watched," I told him.

"I just don't know how you don't feel jealous," he said.

"Oh I can get jealous, especially if I think she wants to fuck somebody and not include me. But you want to hear something strange?" He nodded. "I can get jealous and then beat off to thoughts of her doing that with him later."

"Has she ever fucked anyone behind your back?" he asked.

"Hell yes," I said. "You get her to like it, she's going to want to do that it without you," I said. "She fucked the bus boy while I was hunting, but then she told me about it. That's the other thing. I like hearing about it almost as much as I like watching it. She has told me about every time she's ever fucked anyone."

"Have you ever watched her with two people?" he asked.

"Three," I said. "Two women and a man. I think she likes pussy as much as cock," I said, "maybe more. You create a person who loves fucking, that's what happens. She likes it so much she always wants to do it. She'd rather fuck than eat, although she really does like to eat, especially cock and pussy."

"Do you regret it? Getting your then girlfriend to fuck your buddy after the movie?" he asked, "and on your honeymoon?"

"Not a bit," I said. "It's been one exciting life. Watching her get fucked, eating other women, getting reamed at a swingers convention."

"Reamed? That's ass fucking?" he asked, not sure if he had it right.

"That's it," I said. "One of the husbands she fucked said he was into anal, asked if she'd ever tried it. Well, she hadn't, really, so she sent word to me by his wife that she was going to get reamed and if I wanted to see it to come to the singles room at ten."

"Singles room?" he asked warily.

"Yeah, that's where singles hook up to fuck and suck just in pairs," I said.

"So you went?" he asked.

"I did, yes, and I saw him fuck her in the ass while she kneeled on a futon. He porked her her from behind until she came with a scream. She still loves it to this day," I said. "I have fucked that lovely ass many times since then," I said.

"So you like fucking her, not just watching?" he said.

"Of course. I love it just like anyone else," I said. "I just also get off seeing someone else stick his dick in her pussy," I said. "I like it when she sucks my cock, but I also love seeing her take a hard one in her mouth and suck it until he discharges his cum between her lips. I love to see her swallow cum. She usually grins at me as she is letting it slid down her throat. I love that."

"Did you ever come home and find her fucking someone?" he asked.

"A number of times," I said. "After she fucked Jim after the movie, she screwed him on a regular basis. I came home more than once and found them fucking in our bed, even on the couch."

"How about someone you didn't know she was fucking?" he asked.

"I didn't know she was fucking the bus boy," I said, "but she told me she had the hots for him. I knew she wanted to. So when I came home and saw his car in our driveway, I knew he was balls deep in my wife. I left and drove around to give them time to finish."

"But did it make you jealous because she wasn't including you?" he asked.

"She had included me because she had told me she wanted to fuck him," I said. "I had heard her tell me what she wanted him to do to her, so it brought me in. It was like I was there with her because she told me all about what she wanted to do. It excited me that she wanted him to fuck her. I had imagined it many times, even pictured it happening."

"Did she flirt with him when you were around?" he asked.

"That was exciting to see him lust after her at work," I said. "A few times she told him she wasn't wearing panties and it was just for him. He followed her around like a puppy and I loved it. I even imagined them fucking in the storeroom."

"Did they? Fuck in the storeroom?" he asked.

"No, only in my trailer," I said, "once on my couch and once in my bed."

"So what did you like best, seeing her with a stranger, or a friend?" he asked.

"A friend. The best was her being fucked by Jim on the front seat next to me, and seeing her suck him off and swallow his cum while he stretched out on our bed. I loved seeing her give him a slutty blow job. The sluttier the better. To she her hold his cock in her mouth while he came and let it slid down her throat, that was fantastic," I said. "Like I said. I can't explain it, but it is an absolute turn on to watch her get fucked."

"Why are you willing to tell me you like to watch your wife being fucked," he asked.

"Well, I guess because I am not ashamed of it. I know most people don't feel like I do, but I don't mind if you know," I said honestly. "You are a friend, and I guess I figured you wouldn't go around town telling people. You won't will you?"

"No, I won't," he said, "but there is a reason I asked you. You see, I am in love with your wife. I met her at a school function, and we got to talking, and I fell for her. I guess I am in lust with your wife, too. I have to be honest with you, since you have been honest with me. See, I think of her a lot. In fact, I have masturbated to thoughts of her. I have to tell you I have thought of doing everything you have told me about with her.

I have imagined her sucking my cock, fucking me in my bed, and letting me eat her pussy. I wouldn't want to watch her fuck someone else, I even get jealous she fucks you, but I want to fuck your wife really badly. When I look at her I imagine her nude. I have wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you would get pissed off and want to kick my ass."

He paused and then smiled. "She told me you let her fuck other people," he said. "I hoped one of them could be me. I have to be honest. I really do love her. I think of her constantly. I think I have imagined doing everything to her you have talked about. Believe me. I want to have sex with your wife, but I don't want you watching. I want to be alone with her, to eat her pussy, to have her suck my cock."

He began to sound guilty. When we're at a meeting together I see her naked, as if she isn't wearing a dress but is standing in the crowd without anything on."

"Most guys do," I said. "I actually love that." He shook his head, as if that was a hard thing to believe.

"And I hate that you love it. It's like you're disrespecting the woman I love. Sorry, about that, but it is true," he said. "I know it is crazy to tell you I love your wife, but it is a fact."

"The important thing is, does she love you?" I said.

"No, damnit. I think she loves you. That is what kills me. She loves a cuckold. I know it is unusual for a guy to tell a husband that he loves his wife, but you are an unusual person. This is an unusual situation. I love her, but I want her for myself," he confessed to me, "not to share her."

I shrugged and smiled. "Are you considering trying to take her from me? Could you be honest about that?" I asked.

"Yes, I would if I thought I could," he said openly. "Problem is, I think she loves you. She told me that." We simply sat looking at one another, being silent, processing what had all been said between us. Finally, he put his hand on his forehead as if he had a headache.

"Thing is, she loves having sex with other people. She would have it with me," he said. "I know she would, she told me, but I don't just want that. It is not sex I want. It's your wife," he said looking straight at me as if to offer a challenge.

"So you don't just want to fuck her. You want to have her," I said.

"Exactly. I am being straight with you. You've told me about your compulsion to watch her fuck other people, and I appreciate your honesty, but what I want is her, not just her pussy."

I nodded, acknowledging I understood.

"When you watched your friend fuck her before you were married, did you worry about him wanting to take her from you?" he asked seriously.

"No," I said. "Never. He was a friend. Why would he?" I said.

"Because he is a man," he said. "Therefore he is a rival by definition. You watched people, possible challengers, have the most intimate human act with your wife and you never worried that one of them might want to take her?"

"You mean like a possession?" I said.

"Like a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman," he said.

"I trusted them," I said. "Look, it may be the most naive thing a man can do, but I brought them into my intimate circle because of my compulsion to watch, but I trusted those men to not try to steal what I had that they wanted. I didn't worry about it because I expected better. I didn't include you in that circle, but I would have. So, I would have trusted you to not try to 'take her,' as you say. I have no argument to give to make you not try to take her away from me except decency, principles, and the same reason you don't go to a man's house and take the silver platter you see there laying on the table that is his. She is not my possession, so I just say, I love her and I hope you won't try to take her away from me," I said.

"Well," he said, "may the best man win."

"I hope not," I said.