Hypnosissy 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a yes?" he asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes," I replied, briefly taking his cock out of my mouth, enjoying giving 'truck' head, really enjoying sucking dick as he drove, and now willing to do even more if he wanted me to.

"You like it in the ass?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I've only taken two dicks in it," I admitted, "although I've also used a couple of dildos on myself."

"Then I think it's high time we increased that number, don't you?" he asked.

"I'm your slut, Mr. Mulroney," I responded, addressing him so formally exciting me for some reason.

"Well," he said, looking around cautiously, "let's drive a little further into this alley."

"Yes, sir," I agreed, leaning down and resuming sucking his cock, keeping it hard for my pussy.

"Shit, who would have known our star linebacker is a complete faggot fuck toy," he said, sounding just a little shocked to learn I wasn't just a cock sucker, but a bottom bitch too.

He drove for only a few seconds before shutting off his truck and killing the lights. It was pitch dark.

"All right, let's do this outside," he said.

"Outside?" I asked, surprised, although I couldn't see how else he'd manage to fuck me... although I quickly realized we could have gone into the backseat of his crew cab, except it was full of shit.

"Yeah, I'll bend you over the tailgate," he said, opening his door. "Hurry up."

"Yes, sir," I agreed, sitting up and getting out on my side.

We both felt our way to the back of the truck, me trembling with excitement and fear. If I'd been concerned about choosing wrong about public sex meaning in a public bathroom, this next activity would officially make my original assessment correct.

Reaching the back, he flipped the tailgate down and instructed, "Rest your hands on the tailgate."

"Yes, Mr. Mulroney," I said, again using the formal term.

"You like that I'm your friend's dad, don't you?" he asked, squeezing my ass.

"Yeah," I admitted. "It's a real turn-on."

"I bet my son would either let you suck him or he'd fuck you," he said, as he brought his hands to my sweats.

"I'm still in the closet," I demurred, although if that was true, that closet door was pretty wide open by now.

He pulled my sweats down, touched my ass in the complete darkness and gasped, "Pantyhose?"

"Y-y-yeah, today's the first day I've ever worn them," I stammered, embarrassed to be caught in them, but happy I'd at least taken my panties off.

"Well, I'm sure your muscular ass would look extra cute and fuckable in them," he said, as he glided his hands over my silky sheer ass.

"They're my Mom's," I explained for some reason.

"Then I won't rip a hole in them to access your cute asshole," he said.

"Thanks," I said, feeling so sexy, so feminine and so horny as he complimented and caressed me... although as usual my cock tried to rise up, and also as usual it was halted by a steel ceiling.

He pulled my pantyhose down to my ankles, well, my Mom's pantyhose, and then pulled his pants down and directed his cock to my ass... thankfully not able to see the cage in the dark and in my bent over position.

"Shit, you really do have an ass made for fucking," he said as he pulled my ass cheeks apart.

"Thank you, Mr. Mulroney," I said weirdly. "I've had a dildo in my ass a lot tonight, so I should be gaped enough for your big cock."

"You really are a muscle faggot," he said, seeming to like that I was built like a man but willing to be used like a woman.

"Thank you," I repeated again, readying myself for the inevitable pain-pleasure principle that was bound to occur once his cock slid into my ass.

After my ass being called a pussy throughout the training, I was a bit startled to hear him call it an ass. He positioned his cock at my hole and said, "I can't believe I'm fucking a future NFL star."

"Oooooh," I moaned, as his cock slid into my asshole.

"So fucking tight," he groaned, as his cock went deeper into me.

"Yes, Mr. Mulroney," I moaned, "shove that big cock up my ass." In truth it was pretty average, only about six inches, but he didn't know he was small for me... since the dildo I'd been fucking myself with tonight was larger.

And for three or four minutes he fucked my ass... in the dark... in the alley....

If I wasn't in a cage, I'm sure I would have had another sissy orgasm... and truth was, there was almost no pain in my ass... but considerable pain came from my throbbing cock desperately trying to get itself hard and be allowed to come.

"Oh yes, Mr. Mulroney, I love your dick in my pussy," I moaned, as he was now really slamming into me and sounded like he was close.

"Pussy?" he asked. "You really are a little cock sucking, ass taking sissy, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Mulroney, my cunt was made to be used by strong dominant men like you," I moaned, the pleasure so intense even as my clitty throbbed... referring to my cock as a clitty for the first time in my head.

He reached around to stroke my cock and found the cage. "What's this?"

"My girlfriend makes me wear it," I said, shame coursing through me, even though I wasn't at all ashamed to be bent over the tailgate of Frankie's dad's truck with his dad's dick buried balls deep in my pussy.

"Shit," he said. "That's a crying shame."

"Not really. My purpose is to give pleasure," I said, sounding like a line out of the sissy videos.

"Well, you're certainly doing that," he said, as he moved his hands back to my hips and resumed fucking me.

"Give me that dick, Mr. Mulroney, give it to me good," I moaned.

"I'm going to come soon," he said, a couple of deep, hard thrusts later.

"Breed me, Frankie's Dad, breed me and make me your muscle sissy cum bucket," I moaned, loving to belittle myself.

"Oh yeah, I'll breed you, bitch," he said, as he really fucked me, and as my cock ached with pulsing pleasure.

"Oh yes, Mr. Mulroney, fuck my pussy, breed my cunt, fill me with your manly load," I babbled, dying to feel his cock erupt inside me... his cock rubbing against my prostate so good.

"Oh fuck, you dirty slut," he grunted as he exploded deep inside me, keeping his dick all the way in as his cock pulsed inside me and he filled my bowels.

"Yes, Mr. Mulroney," I moaned, as I exulted in the sensations of being filled, of his throbbing cock unloading and pulsing inside me.

"Yeah, boy," he said, as he rested inside me.

After a minute, he pulled out and said, "My lad, that was amazing!"

"It really was," I agreed, loving the hard fucking, even though I could feel a stint of blue balls coming... my constant inability to get hard was really wearing me down physically and mentally.

"I'd better get home," he said as he pulled his pants up.

"Yeah, me too," I said, standing up straight and feeling a little cum ooze out of my ass... which was such a slutty feeling. I pulled up Mom's pantyhose and my sweats.

"I'll drive you back," he offered.

"Thanks," I said, the aftermath of a sexual encounter with a guy always awkward.

We got back in the vehicle and he drove me the few blocks back to my place while I still felt cum leaking out of my ass and into the pantyhose.

As he stopped a few houses from mine, he said, "I hope we can do this again."

"So do I," I said, knowing I was no longer just a cock sucker... but I'd stepped up a level into being a willing two-hole slut for any cock.

I got out and went inside, wondering what this all meant.

I'd been pegged by Rose.

I'd been ass fucked by a shemale under Rose's loving supervision.

Both of those experiences I could have defended as being part of an open, kinky relationship with the woman I loved.

But willingly going off with a guy, getting fucked in the ass, in the pussy, was definitely an entirely different level of kink... submission... and lust.

I got into bed, still in my clothes and Mom's soiled pantyhose, and went to sleep trying to process what I'd just willingly done.

How good it had felt to be fucked.

How natural it had felt.

How it had made me feel so good inside.

How a load exploding in my ass/cunt had warmed my body the same way a load exploding in my mouth always did.

It had felt natural.

It had felt like home.

It had felt like I was born to do this.

Fuck!

I really was turning into a sissy!

THE END OF CHAPTER 10.