Hubby Drop To Thy Knees! Ch. 02

Story Info
More queendom, spankin', sodomy, role reversals.
1.9k words
3.17
23k
8
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

CH. 2 :HUSBAND , BEND OVER & PART THY NETHER CHEEKS !!!

Her ringing , humiliating command was heard all over the field “Husband, bend over the Punishment Table, bare thy delectable, horny bum & part thy nether cheeks for Thy Royal Monarch’s Pleasure !!! Immediately!!! Do it now, boy !!!!”

The sweet girlish voice, the Commanding tone, the embarrassing Order was so acutely incongruous & yet arousing that many of the menfolk had to cover their tented tight breeches in front with nervous hands, fingers yearning to self-pleasurize the stiffening fleshy monster rising in delight to these words of abject male subjugation & Femdom Ownership, Suzerainity & Overladyship!!!
Some of the men shuffled nervously, shamed at this blatant display of FemDominance in a hitherto Male Chauvinistic Society , eyes demurely downcast in a stunning role reversal under the lusty gaze of suddenly Dominant Amazonian Womemfolk!!!
A petite lady suddenly started it, grabbing & ass-groping her much bigger oxen of a husband, she painfully bottom pinched his beefy bum & hollerin’ out playfully“ Howdy there my Big, Bashful Anal Virgin: will tonite be your First night Darling with coy, demure you cowering at the edge of the bed as I pop your Anal Cherry!!!!?????? M’mwah, mwah, mwah, love you my bashful, coy Virgin: tonite’s the Big Nite as you get your Virginity taken & I make an honest, virtuous husband & man outta’ thee ….giggle …smirk …teeheeehee!?!”
As he blushed beetroot red at his hitherto subdued, submissive Bride’s Public shift into Role-Reversed Dominance the Wifely Dominance infection spread virally in the FemDominant crowd as more’n more smaller Wifes cheekily Bottom pinched their suddenly blushing, tongue-tied, macho-turned-coy beefy, burly Hubbies “How about it Big Guy: tonite you’re gonna loooose yer’ Cherry, My Blushin’ Beauty???!!!!”
This epidemic of Wives-turned-Amazonian Viragos & Macho Hubbies-converted into-Nervous Anal Virgins tickled Her Most Royal Majesty no end as She produced lube, a Golden Matriarchal Dildo, grasped her hubby’s patiently spread out butt in Dominating Wifely grip applied lube generously to Her Royal Digits & Imperiously proceeded to Inspect, Prod & Probe Her Humble Consort’s vulnerable rectum in a Proprietorial Way displaying to the assembled populance Masochistic Males as well as FemDominant Ladies asto exactly how much Wifely Power She wielded on Her Helpless Gigantic Toyboy & Her Total Suzerainty over his heart, soul & arsehole!!!
As Her Most Royal Highness solicitously in traditional wifely fashion massaged his surrendered prostate gland squealing in Royal Dulcet Tone “your almond shaped gland, darling I found it!!!! Ooooh how lovely I’m pressing it ….ooooh ….do you like it ….like this or ….sideways like this ……do you want more pressure??? …or less ……??!!!!”
The Yogi, that he was Johnathon kept up the pretence of a defeated, surrendered hubby @ the Most Royal Tender Mercy of Her Fingers but having inhaled as per Pranayamic Puraka He stiffened his Penile base at the famed Svadisthana center[ Dr. Kegel’s PC muscle] in a muscular yogic chokehold called Root-Lock or Mool-Bandha & kept iron control on his desire to either pee or orgasm even as Her Most Royal Majesty publicly , proprietorally ran amok on Her Humiliated, Conquered Property i.e. his masculine prostate gland!!!
Goggle-eyed the newly recruited Sisterhood of Sexual Suffrage-ists of Her Queendom watched peering intently at the Royal Subjugation of a conquered, owned husband @ the Royal Digits-cum-Fingers of Her Maurading Royal Hand!!!

Sometimes he exhaled as per Pranayamic Rechaka & sucked in his stomach muscles clenched tight to fight the dizzying sexcitement that masochistic public humiliations always have on the puny male ego & phallus!!?? Silently he chanted “Jai Ma Yoni“ or “ Victory Mother Vagina!!” during Kumbhaka or holding of exhalation while waiting to Inhale or Puraka again
On Inhalation or Puraka he squeezed the Svadisthana center[ Dr Kegel’s famed PC muscle] at the base of the Penis & silently repeated “Jai Sri Lingam“ or “Victory Lord Phallus“
Not for the calm detached Yogi this Pseudo-Pop-FemDomism poppycock with which the vox populi got mesmerized!!!
His Royal Owner suddenly shouted “Who’s your Mummy?? Shout out your answer My Most Humble Chattel, My Prized Vassal, My Conquered, Defeated Husband!!”

The Yogi was forced to yell by secret circumstances[ more of that later ] “Thou art my Most Royal, Regal, Majestic, Queenly Empress, Mummy & Ruler!!!!”
“Wiggle your muscular arse in Total Subjugation to your Regal Ruler, darling Toyboy!!” was the next inevitable Command!!!
Having no go but to humbly obey his Most Royal Mistress, the Yogi Johnny obeyed most dexterously wiggling masculine buttocks in a manner which was so shamelessly wanton & laviscious that it would put most modern Lap dancers & Pole dancers to shame!!

There was a huge roar of approval from the awaiting Female members of the crowd, while the men turned beetroot with shame, humiliation & embarrassment at their brave, dashing hero being forced to wiggle arse like a Pub Waitress who was commanded by her male Employer & male Patrons to sashay her bottom for their lewd, cheap entertainment .Heads bowed with an anticipation of Terrifying Gynocracy & an inevitable Castrating Scenario of Ball-Busting Petticoated, Skirted Feminine Tyrants crushing puny males below their Cruel, Sadistic Heels, masochistic Penile erections & reactions nervously hidden from prying, probing, intolerably ….Supremely Confident, newly Awakened, Contemptuous Feminist Gaze they crept, crawled or sidled away like insects from pesticide!!!

Some of them were caught while fleeing & had to endure slaps, blows, pinches, gropes, goosing from Bold Gangs of Angry Wives now intent on Ruling the Ugly Sex & turn them into Feminist Footstools of Servitude & Inferiority!!!

Their Queen however intervened as She had no use for Women as a Sex to Arise in terms of Gender Equality: Her Evil Plan was She & only She must be the Sole Powerful Woman in the Queendom, while the rest of Her lowly sex slaved under Male Patriarchy!!!

So She shouted“ Ladies please , restrain yourselves: do Not humble My male subjects too much!!! Do Not forget they are Ruled with an Iron Hand by Me---I ….Me & Myself Not by you ---my lowly serving girls, my petit bourgeoisie maidservants!!! Do Not forget your status & purpose in Life or you too shall feel the Sting of My Royal Lash!!!!
Now pay attention to this Stage as I Sodomize My beloved puppy as he writhes in ecstasy of serving His Owner!!!!
Please chant “ Royal Toy goes Up the Boy!!!! ”All together now Ladies I wanna’ hear your enthusiastic voices!!!!
Eyes downcast at this sudden cold water thrown on their collective Wet Dream, but sufficiently PussyWhipped & NannyDommed by a Powerful Governess figure the chastened Viragos & their now bright eyed Hubbies chanted together -----“Royal Toy goes Up the Boy !!!”…….’Royal Toy goes Up the Boy!!” …..’Royal Toy ……….”

Meantime Her Exhibitionistic Majesty pistoned the lubed Royal Golden Dildo up the unfortunate Johnathon’s rectum accompanied by stinging slaps to his hunky nether cheeks whispering huskily , in seductive girlish lisp “Who’th you’th Mummy, boy???”
The Yogic Phallus leapt up in amazing jump at this overdose of Stimuli but still keeping an iron self control on his penis, desire & arousal Yogi Jonathon gritted teeth an answered subserviently sotto voce“ You’re my Mummy!! You’re my Mummy!! You’re my Mummy!!”
His Lingam immediately stood up in erotic humiliation at this further act of groveling at Her Most Stern Majesty’s Feet but Johnny Boy knew better & He Inhaled sharply, squeezed his Kegels [ PC muscle] in a root-locked Yogic Mool Bandha as he silently mouthed Mystic Mantra“ Jai Sri Lingam!! Jai Sri Lingam!!”
His erect Cock filled with Powerful Jism but Willpower Controlled with Yogic technique plateaued in Indefinitely Delayed Pre-Orgasmic Response[ IDPOR] & Spiritual Energy/ Kundalini Shakti shot up the Shushumna Nadi/ Paranormal Spinal cord Channel leaving him in Eroto-Spiritual Bliss!!!
His Royal Mistress who was his secret Disciple in all things Yogic could make out how much Her Yogic Guru was enjoying drawing out energy/shakti from Erotic Humiliation & converting same through control of Semen/ Jism/ Bindu/ Ojas/ Tejas!!!
To tease Her Beloved Yoga Master She Commanded curtly “Wiggle that butt, Boy: your Owner Wants to see how much Her Puppy enjoys being Sodomized by His Superior Wife !!!”
He effortlessly started rolling his ass in clockwise rotation to Her great joy without missing a beat in Yogic Pranayama or Mool Bandha!!!!
At last growing tired of the faked Femdom drama She was putting up She decided to let Her Guru do some work for a change: “Boy, now I will strap this Dildo with a harness to hold it up your rectum: then get up & tear Sissy’s sphincter open with your monster Cock!” SLAP! A STINGING, SMARTING SPANK accompanied these sneering words from Mistress to Slaveboy!
“So you understand , My Toy ???!!”
“Yes, Your Majesty!” humbly answered the publicly humiliated [ but secretly worshipped ] hubby /Guru taking the pretence of surrendered hubby forward for the benefit of the watchin’ Ladies[ & their befuddled menfolk]
As Her Majesty tenderly wrapped up the leather straps sound his legs & ass to tightly hold the Total Totem of Her Wifely Supremacy, he exhaled & clenched his stomach muscles, silently chanting Mantra “Jai Ma Yoni!” again‘n again
Then with a Firm Wifely Smack on his lowly male rump She Pronounced“ there my Darlin’Boy: your good to go! Now go plow Sissy’s backside in the Yogic Dominashun’ only you specialize in!!! GO!”
With another sharp Spank on his Butt-cheeks She unleashed Her Monster Weapon on the Neighbouring Kingdom’s Son et Legal Heir to their Royal Throne!

EEEEEEEEKKKKK screamed the intended victim as Her Most Sadistic Majesty teased him“ You’re as coy as a blushin’ virgin bride about to be deflowered on her First Night???!!!!!”
The Yogi erected his Lingam , aimed it at the Royal Anus & penetrated without warning, mercy or pity!
OWOWOWWWWWWWWW! His Royal Sissiness screamed in frustration , humiliation , pain & despair bucking against this gigantic invader of his personhood , royalty-entitled privilegehood & widely stretched rectum!!
The Yogi stopped as per Yogic SOP with just the Tip of his weapon safely ensconced inside his prisoner’s puckered, submissive, rosebud but Sissy was now violently aroused by one of his secret fantasies now publicly ‘n rudely come to life! his pathetic two’n a half inch penis pathetically erected to it’s true glory at a wimpy full 3.5“!?!?
Howling with laughter Her Majesty held her sides helplessly “ oooh I’ll die of laughter : our Royal Neighbour’s only 3” when fully erect & his shittiness actually wanted to marry Me????!!!!!!! oh heeeeheeeeheeeeee!!!”
SLAAP!: the Yogi slapped the Sissy’s left butt cheek“ Who’s your Daddy , now Boy ???!!!” in a stern dominant voice Jonathon interrogated Sissy
YOUUUUUUUUU wept the broken Sissy his rosebud & heart on fire!!!
“what a waste of a perfectly good Male erecshun'!!” thought the assembled Ladies in sheer frustration & envy …….
The Yogi’s erection, tip, Lingam, Inhaled Breath & muscular Mool Bandha all conspired to shoot a Needle of super-conscious Bliss up his Spine thru’ the Shushumna nadi!!!! this Kundalini Shakti reached the Center of his Brain & exploded in Transcendental Bliss OM Shantih OM !!!
As he relaxed he exhaled, came down to the Mortal Consciousness silently chantin’ “ Jai Ma Yoni !!! Jai Ma Yoni !!! Jai Ma Yoni !!!” . he gently pulled in stomach muscles & clenched them rigidly as his Semen was reabsorbed back into his system yogically, mystically ……magically !!!!!
His Wife understood [ Her Secret Yogic Guru-cum-Master’s] meditative triumph & humbly whispered “Pranaams, Gurudev!!, submissively & delighted in a Wife’s Glow at Husbandly achievement!!!!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers