How To Accept Your Cock Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroke your cock slowly, but don't come.

Explore through the written word what makes you want to suck cock... or get fucked by a cock.

Imagine yourself as one of the characters in the stories.

Then when your cock aches... throbs with need; give into these fantasies as you get yourself off or fuck your wife.

And... once you are ready to cross that invisible line..., leave the fantasy realm, you'll have some ideas and words to encourage you as you man-up (a word that seems wrong here based on societal historical standards yet seems perfect here to me) and start communicating with other curious men.

Explore through the written word what makes you want to suck cock... get fucked.

Becoming a Cock Slave

I don't know why, but this was the gay story that began my exploration of writing gay sex. The way John Hamilton writes making it seem like any white guy would willing become a cock sucker and more for a BBC was riveting. The arrogance of the black stud was captivating. The plot has a white guy pick up a black hitchhiker and before he knows it he has BBC in his mouth. (The Power of Cock and Fuck my Face... at the Mall are two more greats from John Hamilton).

My Dads Keeps Stealing my Boyfriends

A super fun concept that he does well, but I may do my own spin on it one day. In this story, the main character brings his date home and his dad ends up seducing him.

The Gaymaker

A guy cheats on his girlfriend. The girlfriend then gets a guy famous for turning straight guys to turn him. The ultimate revenge and hot as fuck.

Gay Like Dad

A kid walks in on his dad being fucked by his bully and.... I love this one and hope to write my own twisted take on the concept someday.

Nosy Dad (series)

Although too quick, a fun two-parter where a dad sees his son getting fucked and that leads to, of course, him becoming a cock sucker. Unfortunately, no part three was ever written.

Turning into a Cocksucker

A married man is drawn into cock by his colleague.

The Service Station

A wild gay party location where men suck and fuck each other.

Becoming a Cum Dump

A quick fun story about a man who is seduced and becomes a cock sucker at the gym.

Did it for The Team

A straight rookie ends up servicing the team captain.

Can a Straight Boy Be Turned (series)

A straight guy walks in on a guy getting blown by another guy and starts his journey into succumbing to an older dominant man.

Casey's Revenge

I always like a revenge story. In this one a fat guy gets revenge on a good looking guy by banging his girlfriend and then eventually turning the asshole too.

Date Night Out With the Wife

Mostly straight guy gets used while on a date with his unknowing wife.

Two Black Workman Turn Straight Boy

A little rape-ish and very verbal, but a hot story of a straight guy forced to service a black dick becoming a cock-sucking and ass-taking slut.

T-Girl University

A neat plot where a guy goes to a college and discovers it is full of dominant t-girls who fuck straight boys for fun.

Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor

Straight guy is turned by a sexy strong-willed tutor.

While those are all lLiterotica stories, I also love Doing Hard Time in Prison with Cocksucker on Knees in the Shower. While a terrible story, it was hot as fuck. A straight guy at jail leans that in the shower there is a stall that if you cross it you become a community cocksucker... can you guess what happens? PS: This inspired bmy Crossing the Line story.

.....

.....

.....

EIGHT: MY STORIES (BONUS)

I have written over a hundred stories that fit gay, trans, crossdressing or fetish categories since my first From Straight to Gay Submission way back in 2010. Here below are the ones that may best help you understand your curiosity:

CROSSDRESSING/SISSIFICATION

Becoming a Drag Queen

My first crossdress story that could possibly be re-written has a man go to San Fransisco and get drawn into the wild, wicked world of cross-dressing, cock sucking and becoming a bottom.

"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas

My 400th story was a fun novella that follows the journey of a man turned into a submissive sissy by a mysterious person over 12 days and 12 tasks.

Sissification 101 seven-part series

A man with a loving partner explores his journey of becoming a sissy including being pegged, sucking dick and getting fucked.

Sexual Sissy Awakening

This story is a mostly fictional account of an author (me) assisting a man to become a sissy online. The story has a shockingly high 4.84 score and is currently my highest rating score other than last year's Twenty Questions 2022 essay.

....

....

....

BBC

Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything

My first story in a wild series started my trend of someone seeing another man suck black cock and begin their inevitable journey to becoming a BBC cock slut. This series is still quite popular today.

Summer of Black Cock

Working at a hotel, a man sees the fall of many men and women to one young BBC and, of course, gets drawn into the wonderful world of BBC himself.

Black Dominance: Accidental Text

This ended up being a wild series, but the first part may be my favourite gay story... where a text to a wrong number begins a white college man's journey into BBC submission.

.....

.....

......

COUPLES EXPLORING TOGETHER

Dark Submission: A Bisexual Journey

A couple explores their same sex curiosity with a couple of black teens in my first bisexual couples journey.

Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise

A fun story where a married couple explores their same sex curiosity together. This would would go on to win best Fetish story of 2020.

Kinky Tales six part series

Likely my most popular kinky story about a man who tells his wife he wants to be pegged and is curious about sucking cock which leads to a lengthy journey for the married couple. The first two parts of this series won annual awards for Best Anal and Best Fetish story of 2015.

.....

.....

.....

NOVELLA

Hypno-Sissy eleven part series (so far)

This lengthy series uses hypno-sissy videos to draw a popular jock into a wicked journey of cock sucking, pegging, cross dressing and more. It is, without a doubt, the story series I get the most emails about.

.....

.....

.....

TRANS STORIES

She-male School: A Teacher Seduced

One of my first trans stories and a wild one, starring me, starts at a private school where I slowly discover it is a school for she-male students. I get fucked by the principal and many students in this nasty tale. One day I may get this illustrated.

"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story

An illustrated fantasy story again starring me (I'm a bit of a diva) as a teacher who falls for a fellow teacher who has a huge cock. The story would go on to win Best Illustrated story of 2016.

Family Reunion: Mother's Day

I think my best trans story. A trans woman bumps into her mother who doesn't recognize her after her transformation... having been disowned by her family years ago... and begins to secretly reconnect with her unknowing mother and begin a sexual relationship with her. Sasha would go on to win the 2020 Transgender Character of the year.

Trans Summer

The story also won for Best Trans Character, this time in 2021, for a teacher who bumps into her former female student and begins a wild week while on summer holidays.

Trans Sister

A fun story where a trans sister comes to spend the summer with her older brother and ends up becoming a slut for him and his friends. The main character Stacy just won 2022 Transgender Character Of the year).

Teacher Surprise

Just released this October a fun quick romp about a guy who bumps into his hot ex-teacher, ends up back at her hotel and discovers her very impressive secret.

....

.....

.....

OTHER:

Cock Sucker App

This was supposed to be a series, and perhaps will be one day. I created a cock sucker app for the story. A man ends up signing up and ends up getting the cock he craved from a very close source.

Crossing the Line

I read a story about a prison where once a guy crosses a line to a certain stall in the shower they become a cock sucker. I used the premise to write my crossing the line story at a gym. It was pretty fun to write.

Cock Next Door

If you are a cock sucker or wish you were wouldn't it be nice to have a willing cock next door? This is a story where that actually happens.

Prostate Surprise

Nominated for best male character of 2022 (he came in second place), Jake is a straight guy who ends up making a bet that he loses and discovers the joys of gay sex.

.....

.....

.....

Fascinating bonus stat I discovered during the edit for this essay.

On average, 13% of American men aged 40-59 stated that they had given oral sex to a male in their lifetime

On average, 9.7% of Americans in the age group 18-24 revealed that they have given oral sex to another male in their lifetime

So in reality for every nine-to-ten men you meet, look at, work with, etc... one of them has had a dick in their mouth.

One in nine or ten.

Now, add that to the fact that way more men fantasize about sucking cock than doing it, and I imagine at least two, sometimes even three, of that same ten would love to suck a cock... or get fucked by a cock.

With those assumptions, for every ten men you meet, one sucks cock and two others would like to suck cock... and I imagine this is a low estimate.

Isn't that just delightful to think about?

Clearly, you are not alone.

You are a member of a growing, emerging community... there's no need to keep lurking in the shadows.

How do you come into the light?

Accept your cock curiosity. Understand your curiosity. Embrace your curiosity (literally).

If you want to suck a cock... suck a cock.

If you want your wife to peg you... tell her.

If you want to become a bottom... become a bottom.

Don't let society's expectations and your own ingrained image of masculinity hold you back from your natural sexual curiosity.

After all, you only live once.

JASMINE

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
65 Comments
rd1884rd18845 days ago

I really enjoyed reading this essay. It won’t be the last time I read it, I can tell you that right now.

The first woman to stick her finger in my ass was a British lover I met while stationed overseas. I was getting very curious sexually. I was in my 20s at the time. It was actually my idea, but she was all over it. My guess is that it wasn’t her first time. She was a few years older than me, and I loved pleasing her. That was probably the first time I realized I had submissive tendencies.

Several years later I began to have these overpowering urges to take it up the ass from a woman. I watched every pegging video I could find. They weren’t that common 30 years ago. I would fantasize about it while masturbating.

Then I met the woman I eventually married. We had been dating for six months before I finally asked her to fuck me up the ass. She later admitted that she didn’t k ow what to think, but a conversation with her best friend helped her understand that it was not unusual for straight men to want their women to bend them over and fuck them. And after 24 years of marriage, I’ve lost track of how many times my wife has pegged me. I have also been fucked by other women while she watched.

About 6 years ago, I had my first dream about sucking a cock. I was on my knees, but my mind wasn’t clear. I was kind of coming out of a fog. I had something in my mouth but wasn’t sure what it was because I was a little groggy.

Then my mind cleared up to the point where I realized I had a dick in my mouth. In the dream, my eyes flew open, and I looked up to see that te dick belonged to my wife. So instead of pulling away, I went right back to sucking her dick. When I finally woke up, my erection was so hard and stiff that it hurt. That was when the seed was planted. From there the idea of sucking a dick began to grow in my mind.

I eventually worked up the courage to tell my wife about this dream. One night, I asked if I could suck her strap on before she fucked me. She said okay, but I could tell she wasn’t into it. Later, she came right out and said that the idea of men sucking dicks was a complete turn off for her.

This wasn’t what I wanted to hear. I tried to get cope by sucking on one of her dildos when she was out of town, but it wasn’t the same as having it attached to her. I was really frustrated,

I began seeing a dominatrix to help me deal with these urges. My wife doesn’t know. It’s a very professional arrangement. She helps me explore my submissive side through different scenarios. In each one she plays the role of a beautiful transgender woman. There is no pegging permitted, but sucking her strap on cock is fine. This provides a safe environment for me to satisfy my desires, at least for now.

I say this because I know that it’s only a matter of time before I suck a transgender woman’s dick. My fantasy is to give her a full body massage and then finish up with the best blow job I can give her. After that, I’d bend over and take it up the ass from her.

You are so right. I want to suck a real cock so badly. And I want to feel one in my ass just as much. I wish my wife was more onboard with the idea. Unfortunately, that’s not happening.

But like I said, it’s just a matter of time. I never thought these urges would be this strong. I want to explore this part of my sexuality more, but I’m having a tough time figuring how to do that in a safe environment . Any ideas?

Newme32Newme326 days ago

I would love to suck cock

pusquelli65pusquelli6515 days ago

My latest adventure. My wife had a doctor's appointment earlier this year. I always let her out near the door and park the car. Having to go myself I walked into the men's room. There was someone already there. I went into a stall, and I could see him jacking off at the urinal. I mouthed, "that's hot". I quickly finished and stepped out and he turned around with his cock in his hand. "I'm sorry I interrupted you. I didn't mean to do that" I said. He asked, "did I interrupt him?" I replied, "It looks like you stopped." I walked a little closer to him and said, "let me help you finish." I dropped to my knees and took him all the way inside. It had been a few years since I had a cock in my mouth. I cupped his balls and continued to bob on his rod of iron. It tasted so good and so warm to the touch. I stopped and said I want to swallow all of you. I continued, I can feel it sliding in and out as I write this. I was not disappointed. He came and I swallowed all of his baby sperms. We lingered a few more seconds and he left out the door first. When I found my wife, she was already in the office, and she wanted to know what happened to me. I just said I had to take care of my business. I thought about going back to that building and waiting for a little bit to see if I could get a second load.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I discovered I was turned on by cocksucking when I was 20 and I came across a Penthouse Forum letter (in one of the all-Forum little digest magazines) about a cocksucking cowboy. I was literally working as a cowboy and I was both super turned-on and horrified that I found it so arousing.

I was always in a relationship with a woman, and now have been married for going on 28 years. The older I've gotten, the more urgent has become the "need" to suck cock.

Like so many, I started with having a guy suck me off. Did that for a few years until I finally got brave when a nice, long cock slid through a glory hole at an Adult book store video booth. I was completely hooked.

My wife knows I like cock, but she would not be happy about the fact that I am out sucking cocks. Not that often, maybe 4-5 times a year, but nothing turns me on more than being naked (or at least pants off), on my knees, sucking a nice cock and stroking my own.

I learned very quickly that I am really only interested in larger cocks, preferably bigger than mine (7x6c), but at least 6" and somewhat girthy is pretty mandatory at this point.

My fantasies have gotten more elaborate and I've taken more risks as the years roll on. Recently I hooked up with three other local men I found through a hookup site and we played together, my first group experience. On the second time we met, I specifically requested that I be the submissive, the total "cocksucking faggot" for the session. OK, well, now I know that I am a man who LOVES to submit to hard cock.

We will probably meet again, and the one out-and-out gay guy has said he's more than willing to fuck my ass, which I now want very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love every word, so true. Started for me as a kid. Sucked my younger brother for years, lol my idea. He knew I loved it. After him, I moved on dated & eventually married my wife. Over 35 years later, as our sex life waned I began sucking adult men. At 54 I finally got my cherry popped and was spit roasted. My wife has no idea of my extra curricular activities. Only been fucked three times, but I love sucking cock & always swallow their tasty reward. Clears my head to help another man out. Oh by the way, I am blue collar & work in a manufacturing plant….there are at least 14 men I would blow. Three I have!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas Straight man is turned into a submissive sissy by...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
More Stories