How Things Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she moved here from Indiana. Her home was only three hours away. She would go home about every other of weekend. One weekend she brought her sisters back with her to spend the night. Wow! What a good-looking family. I couldn't help but watch the three of them swimming in the pool.

Mandy and I were good friends at work but really didn't hang around together when we were home. We had different hours with me writing all the time. I often took my work home with me. Mandy was a reporter and had to go when and wherever there was news.

Mandy had gone on a few dates. I have to say it bothered me but there was not too much I could do about it. She told me she never dated much and was waiting for that special guy. Damn, I wanted to be that guy.

One day she asked me what I was working on. I tried to explain that my assignment was to write about the increasing loosening of morals over the last seventy years or so years in our society. She asked me if she could read it when I finished it, before publishing it. She said she was interested in what I had to say about our generation.

I told her she may not like it but it's what I had discovered through my research. I also took into consideration published surveys from the larger cities which were quite different from our town. I did tell her I would let her read it before publishing it.

We started going out about twice a week. She was so nice to be with. When she had an event to go to, I asked her if I could come along. She said she liked the company. I knew she was asked out by a number of guys. Most were just flirting with her looking for sexual fun but a few other were serious. Up till now she turned many of them down nicely. It was the few she went out with more than once that bothered me.

I finished my story of the changing times in the sexual revolution. It was quite a few pages long and Mandy took it home to read it. The next day she brought it back to me. "Jerry it was very interesting especially with the people you interviewed. I need to know if the last generation you talked with or surveyed, were you part of the survey?"

"Mandy, you know I really care for you. I've never flirted with you or even tried to kiss you as much as I have wanted to. Yes, I won't lie to you. I have had sex with many women. I hardly ever kissed a woman but did have sex with them, always protected sex. There was never any love. In fact, you won't believe this but, you're the first girl that I think I have fallen in love with and I've never even kissed you."

"Jerry, I've fallen for you also. I may be part of this generation but I've saved myself for the man I would fall in love with. Can you be monogamous, just being with one woman?"

"Yes, if the woman is you. I wanted to be with you since the day I met you. I'm glad I'm away from the sexual scene since I graduated from college. Even though it was different it wasn't really for me. I want a life like my parents have. I want a wonderful woman as my wife to love and cherish. I want one that I have a lot in common with and we like to do things together. To have rugrats to play with and raise together. A woman to love, have and too hold forever." At this point I knew I had tears in my eyes.

Mandy walked over and kissed me for the first time. It was a very passionate kiss of deep love. She was so warm as I hugged and then squeezed her close to me. "Jerry, if you meant everything you said then I want you to make love to me. I don't just want a fuck. I could get that anywhere. Please don't play with my emotions. If you truly love me than make love to me."

I took her into my bedroom and slowly undressed her. I began to kiss every part of her body starting with her neck, ears, cheeks and then her lips. I removed her blouse and bra and laid her on the bed and began kissing her neck and working my way down to her breasts. I didn't squeeze them hard because most women don't like that. I rubbed them from the side and took her nipples and sucked them. They became hard like pencil erasures.

I worked my way down to her belly and kissed it over and over again. I couldn't get enough of her. I raised back up and kissed her lips some more. I then lowered her shorts and removed them along with her panties. She moved to the middle of the bed with a look of wonderment on her face. While she did, I took off everything but my tight-whites. While I was still standing I grabbed a couple of towels and slid one under Mandy.

I then got between her legs and began to kiss and lick the fuzzy part under her belly-button. I love that part on a woman. She was a true natural blond. After a few minutes I put my face in her trimmed muff. I rubbed it all over her muff and could hear her making a lot of noise. I began to smell her sex. I lowered my face to her pussy. I could see her hymen. She had told me she was a virgin. It was obviously true. I kissed her pussy over and over again. I pushed my tongue in slightly but not enough to break her hymen.

"Mandy, are you sure about this. I really do love you but need to know that you really want this."

"If you truly love me like you say, then take my virginity."

I put on a condom and pushed my cock slowly into her pussy and abruptly broke her hymen. She made a little squeal and a tear was at the corner of her eye. "I'm okay Jerry, all I can say is you really better love me," she smiled with such a sweet look of love.

I started pumping faster and at the same time kissing her. I felt her coming with her first big orgasm. She screamed out and told me how much she loved me. I waited for her pussy to stop pulsating before pumping into her again. It wasn't long before I came and Mandy came again. I rolled off of her and we rested a bit before getting up. She grabbed the towel between her legs and went in the bathroom.

She took a short shower and came out and got dressed but not before I kissed her a few times. I then took a short shower. We I came back into the room and started to dress we decided to go out and get something to eat.

After that day our lives changed. We let everyone know that we were a couple. My parents loved Mandy and treated her like a daughter. My dad actually said if I ever made her cry I'd have to deal with him. I believe he really meant it. The following weekend I went to Indiana to meet her parents. I had already met her sisters when they had come to visit.

Her parents were really nice to me. They told me that they were strict with their daughters but loved them very much. We all had a cookout and they told me all about Mandy growing up. They were really proud of her. They asked me about my job and I told them I was a journalist. Mandy said not to tell them about my story which was being released the following month. She didn't want to tell them how I got all the information for the story. She made me laugh when she said she didn't want people to think I was a sleaze bag.

Her dad asked me what my plans were for the future.

"Well sir, this is a bit sudden but I hope that Mandy and I eventually get married and have a family of our own." Mandy looked a bit surprised but gave me a radiant smile. "We both have good jobs and are in love and would like to save up and buy a home. I feel if we each put the other first in our life, even before self, and learn to listen to each other with love and patience, that we can make it."

"I take it the two of you never talked about the future or getting married by the look on Mandy's face."

"No sir, not formally. I was just being honest with you. I really do love your daughter. Well, I probably said enough for tonight. I need to talk with Mandy more before saying anything else."

Mrs. Davis, Mandy's mother brought me a sheet, pillow and blanket and told me I could sleep on the couch. Mandy of course would be sleeping in her old room. We sat on the couch and watched TV for a couple of hours.

We went home the next day and Mandy asked me if I was serious about everything that I told her parents. I told her I was, but I didn't feel we were financially ready to make that next step. She agreed with me and we went on as neighbors and co-workers. I did buy her a friendship ring to let her know how serious I really was.

My story came out and was the talk of the town. Almost everyone was talking about it and said they were surprised that so many people discussed their personal lives with me. Many asked me where I fell in the swing of things since I was only in my twenties and the college I went to was known as somewhat of a party school.

I told them that I was raised in a small town, with small town values. I restrained from being a party person and my grades showed it. I was an all 'A' student but had the respect of many of the other students who told me their stories knowing that all names were confidential. I also explained that after I graduated I came back to the small town I grew up in and became a journalist.

Mandy was very happy with my explanation and explained it that way to her family and friends. Everyone seemed satisfied with the explanation except my dad. One day when I visited with him, he looked me right in the eye and said, "Jerry, I hope you got it out of your system. I read your article and you have a beautiful and caring woman in Mandy. I would hate to see you lose her."

"Dad, I love Mandy and am going to ask her to marry me. I promise you that I will be a one-woman man."

A few months later everything was going great. I had been putting half my paycheck into a saving account. I wanted to get married sooner rather than later. I got a substantial raise at the newspaper. I asked Mandy and my parents to go to dinner and help me celebrate. During dinner I pulled out an engagement ring, got on one knee and asked Mandy for her hand in marriage. With tears in her eyes she said, 'yes'.

We told Mandy's parents the following week and between her mother and sisters they planned our wedding. In was held in Indiana seeing her parents were paying for it. All my family show up. They said they wouldn't miss it for the world.

We lived in Mandy's apartment because it had a woman's touch. I kept saving half my paycheck so we could have a down payment for a house sooner than later. It was two years later when Mandy stopped taking birth control. She had started after we had our first sexual encounter. She came home and told me we were about to start our family. It would be in six months.

Even though it's been three years since I wrote the article people are still talking about it. Almost everyone agreed with the article that life just moved too fast. So many have told me that they wish it could be the way it was back in the day when their grandparents and even great-grandparents lived. They were talking about the over-sexed immoral atmosphere. I believe most people in our town really do believe in love and those struggling probably would love a do-over. Many were worried about their children.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12