Hot Night in the Kitchen with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron opened his eyes, to see Emma standing up from the table.

"Time for the next course," she said.

She pushed her chair back and walked around the table to within a few feet of Aaron. She hooked her thumbs around the skinny sides of her panties.

"I won't be needing these for the next course," she said.

With that, she pushed the panties down her legs, fast, and in two seconds they lay pooled at her ankles. She stepped out of them. Aaron's sister was naked. For the first time in his life, Aaron saw Emma's pussy. A closely cropped, upside-down triangle of brown fur lay atop her pubic mound, but below that everything was shaved bare. The sweet, fleshy hood over her clit, the inviting swell of her lips, the secretive vertical slit that lay between them -- all were exposed to Aaron's gaze. It was the sweetest and most delicious thing he'd ever seen. With extreme effort he looked up from between her legs to her face, which was fixed in a lascivious smile.

"Do you want to eat the next course?" Emma asked him.

Aaron gulped.

"Sure." He couldn't think of anything else to say.

Emma turned away, walking back to the kitchen. Aaron turned around in his chair to follow the sight of her bare ass, ripe and perfectly round, swaying with each step.

After a few minutes over the stove, Emma returned, a white serving dish in each mitten-covered hand. Aaron had never been served dinner by a nude woman before, and the smells rising from the hot dishes of mashed potatoes and beef bourguignon reached his nose before his nude sister reached the table.

Emma set each dish on a metal trivet on the table before her brother. She leaned over, showing off her breasts falling away from her chest for Aaron's benefit, and Aaron sat transfixed as she spooned big portions of the two dishes onto the plate before him. When she was done she walked around the table, next to her chair, and she spooned food onto her own plate as well.

She didn't sit down, though. Aaron wanted to dig into the food, the scent of which was driving him crazy with hunger, but he couldn't take his eyes off Emma. Then Emma did something that surprised him -- he marveled at the fact he still could be surprised. She put both hands on the table and jumped onto it. When her butt hit the table, she swiveled around so her feet were pointed toward Aaron's side of the table. She spread her legs, and she pushed herself toward her brother. She stopped when her high heels hung off the table to either side of him.

"Push forward," Emma said. "A little closer."

Aaron did as she asked. Emma put her heels against either side of his chair.

"You remember when I said your real present was coming later?" she asked. "Well, here it is. I'm your present, big brother."

Aaron tried to say something, but the words caught in his mouth and emerged as nothing more than a faint croak.

Conflict wracked Aaron's insides. On the one hand, his sister sat naked and exposed to him on the table, and the brute man in him savored the sight of her bare pussy lying open to him just behind the dinner plate. But Aaron was a neat freak with obsessive-compulsive tendencies. That part of him was troubled by the sight of Emma's bare ass against the dinner table, just inches from his food. He didn't know what to say or how to respond.

"Emma --," he started to say.

"Don't say anything," Emma said. "Not yet. Let's eat some food."

She picked up her glass of wine, and she held it in front of her. Aaron followed her lead and they clicked their glasses together.

"Cheers, big brother," Emma said.

There was something about the way she said "big brother" that got under Aaron's skin. It unnerved him. It aroused him. It was strange to feel like his sister was in control and he was on a ride, not knowing where it would go, wondering what was around the next turn.

Aaron tipped his glass back and drank a sip of his wine, but he couldn't take his eyes off the lithe, nude figure of his sister on the table in front of him. She was mesmerizing -- breasts full and quivering slightly under the rise and fall of her breathing, eyes sparkling under the candlelight, and legs parted to him, showing off the bare, fleshy lips of her sex.

Emma set her glass on the table and picked up a fork. She twirled it and it gleamed in the dim light.

The tines of her fork speared a thick succulent chunk of beef, which she brought to her mouth. Her eyes stayed fixed on Aaron's the whole time. Her lips closed around the morsel of meat, and it disappeared, leaving a drop of russet juice at the edge of her mouth. It dripped toward her chin until Emma touched a finger to it, swiped it, and put the finger in her mouth. She let out a loud "smack."

Aaron followed Emma's lead, eating pieces of the beef -- which was exquisite -while not taking his eyes off Emma.

Aaron and Emma ate like that for several minutes, Emma forking up chunks of beef between spread legs, Aaron alternating between savoring the delicious flavor of the meal and staring at the delicious sight of his sister's exposed pussy.

Emma speared a large chunk of the piece of beef with the tines on her fork. Instead of bringing it to her mouth, she held it forward, toward Aaron's mouth. Aaron inclined his head forward to take it, but Emma pulled it back. She held the fork with the speared beef chunk in front of them. She dipped the fork down, between her legs. Aaron watched in disbelief as she inserted the chunk of beef at the end of the fork into her pussy, between her lips. It disappeared briefly as the lips closed around it until she pulled it out again. Shiny traces of grease and sauce remained at the entrance of her pussy as she pulled the fork away. Emma held the fork up, in front of Aaron's face.

Aaron's eyes didn't leave Emma's as he pushed his face forward and closed his mouth around the savory beef chunk. He chewed it slowly, aware that he was tasting Emma's pussy along with the beef bourguignon. He couldn't say anything.

Emma fed several chunks of the beef to her brother in the same way. Soon her pussy was a mess of sauce and grease. But Aaron kept eating. His eyes wandered to his sister's greasy, messy pussy, but most of the time they stayed fixed on her eyes.

Emma paused. Aaron waited for what was to come next.

"Do you want some wine?" she asked.

"I think that would be the perfect pairing with dinner so far," he said.

Emma reached forward and picked up Aaron's wine glass rather than her own. But instead of giving it to him, she pulled it back, close to her body, and she leaned back. She held the glass over her left breast. With agonizing slowness, she tilted it over her body. The rich, ruby liquid, sparkling in the candlelight, dripped out of the glass, splashing over the swell of her breast and coating her nipple before flowing down. She lay back at a shallow angle, so the wine didn't flow too quickly; it meandered its way down her skin, an irregular and unpredictable channel of liquid flowing down her abdomen, over her belly button, toward the junction between her legs.

Aaron watched, mesmerized. The flow of the wine slowed as it approached the place between her outspread thighs. But It got there, eventually, and when it did Aaron saw the wine flow over her clit and down into her pussy. Emma held her legs far enough apart that the stretch caused her pussy to open, and the wine flowed into, darkening and wetting the sparkly pink inside her. From there it dripped onto the table.

Emma smiled at Aaron, a Mona Lisa smile, a smile that combined desire and lust and mystery and emotions and longings that until today Aaron had no idea existed. But he was getting up to speed fast.

"You're supposed to drink the wine, not just look at it, big brother," Emma said.

Aaron needed no further prompting. He jumped out of his seat and grabbed Emma's thighs, holding them apart. He pressed his face forward, to the open, greasy gash between her legs. He pushed his tongue out, as far as it could go, until it met Emma's flesh. He licked her.

Aaron started low, lapping up the sauce and wine and grease at the bottom of his sister's pussy, and then working his way up one side of her swollen labia, and then the other. He pulled back to look at Emma's pussy. It was a precious flower, its petals wet and sparkling in the candlelight with the food and drink Emma had splashed over it. He looked up at his sister's face and she looked down at him with hunger and need. He looked back at her pussy and his tongue went forward, its tip entering her at her deepest point. When his tongue went in as far as it could go he held it there. Aaron closed his eyes, so his sense of sight would not interfere with the delicious taste, scent, and touch that Emma's open pussy offered him. His tongue flicked up and down, back and forth. He pulled it out of her, and his tongue made tight circles around her clit, each circle faster than the last.

Aaron never had tasted pussy and red wine before, but the combination was exquisite.

Emma moaned and stretched back, her hands behind her on the table. Aaron looked up from his sister's pussy to her body stretched before him. Her breasts stood out as ripe fruit and her nipples were hard red gumdrops.

Aaron went to work on Emma's clitoris, using one hand to push the hood back and using his tongue to lap and flick rapidly over the pearl underneath it. Emma's body reacted, and she tried to pull back, but Aaron put a hand against her ass to hold her to him. His tongue kept at her.

Emma's moaning grew louder and faster. Aaron's tongue stayed on her. Aaron and Emma worked together in a fast but regular rhythm, so his tongue never left her clit. He felt her start to shake, her body spasming without regard to any rhythm they'd started. Her body lifted, off the table, and she cried out, and amid all the wine and grease and sauce Aaron tasted a new wetness issuing from Emma's depths. As she bucked against him in orgasm he moved his mouth down and off her clit, so he could suck up and swallow her ejaculate. He lapped it up hungrily. He swallowed everything he could.

When he was done, he pulled his mouth away from his sister and sat back in his chair. Emma still moaned, and her chest rose and fell rapidly. Aaron noticed the way the low light played irregularly off his sister's full breasts.

For a full minute they sat like that, neither of them doing anything else.

The quiet interlude ended, and Emma exploded off the table, startling Aaron. She jumped off to the side of him, and she knelt by his knees. Two nimble and needy thumbs hooked their way under the waist bands of Aaron's briefs, and she pulled. Aaron lifted off the chair to let Emma have her way, and she stripped his underwear down his legs and to the floor.

They were both naked. Aaron's cock stood up from his lap, wobbling back and forth but always pointing at the ceiling. Emma's eyes darted between the hard cock and her brother's eyes. Aaron looked at the hunger in his sister's eyes and expected her full and ripe lips to clasp his engorged cock at any second, but she didn't do that. Instead, she gave him a mischievous smile and stood up. She turned to the table.

Emma picked up Aaron's soup spoon, and she dipped it into his bowl of bisque. She held the spoon over his cock, six inches above it, and began to tip it. Aaron felt his body clench as he wondered how hot the bisque would be on his skin. Emma tipped the spoon and the bisque flowed in a thin stream until it hit his hard shaft. Aaron gasped. It was hot; but it was bearable. He saw the smile twist on his sister's face. She scooped up more bisque and poured it on him again. And again.

When she was done, his cock, standing straight up, was coated in the bisque. Emma put her spoon down. She knelt at Aaron's side, looked up at him with a fey grin, and put her face in his lap. Her tongue met his cock.

She bypassed the head, licking the shaft instead, in broad strokes, taking in most of the cock's length, from the base to the edge of the head, but not quite licking the engorged head yet. Instead, Emma licked up and down, adjusting sideways at the end of each stroke until her tongue had licked most of the bisque off his shaft. Aaron sat transfixed at the sight of his sister's mouth on his sex and the sticky delicious feel of her tongue. He groaned. Emma smiled in response.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh, Emma, you have no idea."

"I think I do, actually. I felt your tongue on me a minute ago, and that was one of the best things I ever felt. I'm just returning the favor."

"You're doing that, and then some," he said.

She grabbed his shaft hard with her hand, leaving only the bulbous head visible. She squeezed, pushing the blood up and into the head and engorging it more. A pin drop of precum trickled out of the hole in Aaron's cock tip.

Emma's head went down again, and this time her lips closed over the full head of his cock. Aaron felt her mouth take him in, slurping up the remaining bisque and engulfing him slowly. He looked to his lap to see his sister's cheeks swell with his length inside her. She pulled back, revealing Aaron's length, now sucked clean.

My sister's sucking my cock, Aaron thought. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Aaron was on sensory overload, with the scents of Emma's kitchen in the air, the taste of the beef in his mouth, and the sweet press of Emma's mouth on his shaft.

She picked up the pace, and her thumb and forefinger formed a tight circle around the base of his shaft and squeezed. Aaron gasped at the sensation. Emma really knew what she was doing. He wondered how much practice she'd had.

Enough, he thought.

Aaron felt the quickening inside him and knew that the explosion would come soon. He didn't want that, yet. He wanted to keep going. But his sister's fast pumping of his hard shaft with her mouth would soon frustrate his attempts to delay the inevitable.

Without warning, Emma pulled her mouth off Aaron. She stood up, her magnificent body perched on high heels and bathed in uneven candlelight. She arched her back and pushed her breasts out for Aaron to see her. Then she pushed forward, grabbed the sides of his chair, and pulled and twisted it with more strength than Aaron would have guessed her to be capable. The chair legs screeched across the floor. A wicked grin stretched over her face, and she sat down on Aaron's lap. Aaron's cock nestled between the gap in her thighs, its tip lightly touching her the bottom edge of the close-cropped patch of fur.

Emma pulled the tureen with the mashed potatoes closer. She held a shiny serving spoon in front of Aaron's face.

"Next course," she said.

She ladled up a spoonful of the potatoes and slapped it against her nipples in quick succession. Most of the potato stuck against her breasts, but some of it streamed down her breasts and torso in a thick mix of potato, cream, and butter.

"Eat," Emma said.

When Aaron hesitated, Emma took her spoonless hand and grabbed the back of Aaron's head and pressed it to her chest. Aaron mouth closed over the fluffy potato and cream mixture and sucked and chewed it. His teeth almost bit down on a nipple, but he stopped them from closing just in time and gave the nipple no more than a light nibble. Emma whimpered.

When he was done she splattered Aaron's chest with potatoes and ate them off his chest as he'd eaten off hers. They went back and forth like that, several times. After eating and sucking another helping of potatoes off Aaron's chest, she scooped up another spoonful, but this time she brought it between her thighs rather than to her chest. She pushed the tip of the spoon into her pussy and pulled the spoon back for Aaron to see.

"Use your fingers," she said.

Aaron dipped three fingers under and through the fluff of potatoes and into her. His fingers curled, and he scraped the walls of her sex on either side, getting as much of the potato as he could.

When he was done, Emma put her spoon down and scooped up more potato, this time with her hand. Aaron winced. Everything Emma did was unbelievably arousing, but the unconventional way she was doing it violated every dinner table convention he could imagine.

She pressed her hand to his mouth.

"Open up."

Aaron did, slowly at first, until he felt the thick scoop being pressed into his mouth.

"Don't swallow yet," she said.

Emma pressed her mouth against Aaron's, full of mashed potato. She pushed her tongue in and he felt it swirl against his, pushing around the creamy, buttery food. Aaron had never shared a mouthful of food with anyone. The thought would have been disgusting to him, but it wasn't disgusting now. He pushed his tongue back against hers. They alternated between touching their tongues and swallowing the food their mouths shared.

When they were done they pulled back.

"My God, Emma. I can't believe we're doing this."

"I know," she said. "It's like a dream. And it's going to get better now."

With that, Emma pushed up on her heels, took his cock in her hand, and scooted closer to him on his lap. The tip of his hardness pushed against her messy but open sex. Emma let herself down, easing her opening onto his cock. They both watched the cock disappear into her, its width pushing aside remnants of the mashed potatoes.

She bit her lip and grinned.

"Time for the main course."

Emma rose and fell on her brother, starting slowly but gradually picking up speed. Their bodies, coated in food and sauce, slapped together.

No sex ever had felt so good to Aaron. He stared at the steady bounce of his sister's breasts before him. Her hands gripped his shoulders. His hands held fast to her waist. When she lowered onto him, he pulled her down to ensure his cock pushed as deeply into her as possible. Emma let out a tiny squeal with each push.

"That feels so good, Aaron," she said. "You're bigger than I thought you'd be."

"Not too big for your wet cunt, though, little sister," he said. "Do you like that?"

"I like your cock in my cunt, Aaron," she said. "You're not the only one getting a present tonight."

Aaron fucked Emma on his lap for several minutes like that, until he felt a need for something else.

"Up," he said, lifting her at the waist. "I need to fuck you from behind. I need to see your pretty ass as I fuck you."

Emma seemed to like the hard, insistent tone in her brother's voice, and she jumped off his lap, spun around, and grabbed the table edge. She spread her legs wide and pushed her ass back and up toward her brother's gaze. Aaron grabbed her at the hips again and pushed inside. They resumed rocking against each other.

Emma was tight but drenched with the combination of her arousal and the food and sauces sloshing inside her. Aaron had no trouble picking up the speed of his thrusting, and the rapid beat of his sister's squeals at each thrust drove him crazy.

"Oh yes, Aaron," she cried. "Fuck your little sister. Fuck my hungry little cunt."

He did, over and over, pounding into her, eyes savoring the sweet pale flower of her upturned ass, her opening stretched tight around his shaft.

Emma removed a hand from the table and grabbed a bowl of the bisque. About a third of the bisque remained. She took the bowl and reached behind her, trying to steady it against the fast rocking of her body under Aaron's furious assault. She poured the remains of it over her back. Aaron watched with fascination as the bisque fanned out in a broad channel over her lower back, flowing over her ass cheeks and down into the crevice between them. It continued in a narrow rivulet over her anus and down to her pussy. Aaron kept pounding fast at his sister, and drops and flecks of bisque sprayed in every direction where his cock slammed into her bisque-coated entrance. The rest of the bisque poured off her body onto the floor.