Home Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger is a real gentleman but he really likes to fuck and gals go crazy over him. I think some of them actually fall in love with him."

"And it's not just that thick pussy-pleaser swinging between his legs – it's his gentleness and tenderness and the loving way he treats a gal. He's a skillful lover and always knows what a gal needs. Sometimes it's a tender loving fuck and sometimes she needs to be treated like a whore."

"We're really lucky darling that he's gonna fuck me every week. You're gonna have to treat him nice honey. Do what he wants. Okay? He only does Joanie Anderson every two weeks and that's a special night for him because he has so much fun with the Judge."

"Judge William Anderson?" I almost shouted. "He's fucking Judge Anderson's wife?

"Yeah. Everybody calls him Bill. Well Bill likes to ... well ... he likes to watch."

"Holy shit! Tell me about that!" I said. Her story was starting to turn me on. Judge Anderson was like me!

"Well, Bill is in about fifty and Joanie is my age – you know them – and they've done that since they got married twenty years ago. I think that's WHY they got married because it turns 'em both on big time! Just like us except they started a lot earlier."

"They have had a very happy marriage. Joanie said they fucked like minks and had their vacation fun with strangers for years – maybe a couple of times a month. He was just your average ... well ... cuckold. I don't like that word. He'd watch her get fucked and jerk off and that was it."

"When they met Roger she enjoyed fucking Roger more than any other guy she had ever met and Bill enjoyed it too because Roger was so big. But Roger was very dominating and he enjoyed humiliating Bill. This was a brand new experience and Bill discovered he liked it – it really turned him on – big time. And Joanie liked to watch Bill do that to her husband. It was a new thrill for both of them. I'm not gonna let him do that to you."

"Roger's been fuckin Joanie for four or five years now. He goes over to their house every couple of weeks and fucks her while Bill sits in the bedroom and watches and masturbates."

"You said Roger likes to humiliate the Judge," I asked. "How does he do that?"

"The Judge dresses up in a three piece suit, tie and all, like he's presiding in a courtroom. Then Roger makes him get down on his knees and suck Roger's cock to get him ready to fuck the Judge's wife. Sometimes Roger even holds his head and fucks him in the mouth and ejaculates on his tonsils while his wife watches, encourages the Judge to take it deeper, and laughs."

"Oh my God!" I said. "The distinguished Judge William Anderson gives a blowjob to Roger?"

"It's not exactly a blow job, honey. Roger's fuckin him in the mouth. But afterwards the Judge jacks off like a horny high school kid. Roger thinks it's fun to watch the Judge jack off because the Judge has such a little dick."

"A little dick?" I asked. "How little?"

"It's only five inches according to Joanie," Donna said, throwing her head back and laughing hysterically about the small size of the Judge's pecker.

Shit! That's what I've got, I thought. Five inches! A little dick! I don't think Donna thought about it before she said it. She'd never hurt me on purpose.

"Of course the husbands of the other gals Roger fucks have no idea what their wives are up to. He fucks a lot of ladies but he's always very careful. Not one of their husbands even suspects that his wife is getting fucked. The gals all work together to help him."

"Work together?" I asked.

"You know about 'girls night out' don't you?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Several nights each week three or four gals get together for dinner or a movie. You do that a lot."

"Well what happens is that the girls drop the lucky gal off at a motel to fuck Roger while the others have dinner or take in a movie. Then later, they deliver a thoroughly fucked and very well satisfied wife back home. She tells her loving hubby about the dinner or the movie while she sits there wearing a Kotex to catch Roger's cum dripping out of her well satisfied pussy. You know husbands never listen to what their wives say and only rarely check out their pussies."

"Shit! How many gals has Roger fucked?"

"I have no idea, darling, but he's fuckin at least four or five now. He has to get loose from his wife Sarah so he can't do it every night. Over the years he's probably fucked over a dozen. I mean ... he's so handsome and loving! And as I said we're lucky he's gonna do me once a week. So be nice to him."

Nice to him, I thought? Shit! He's drinking my scotch and fuckin my wife! What the hell more does he want?

"And none of the husbands know?" I asked.

"None of them know."

"So Joanie talks about her own husband?" I said.

"Yeah she talks about her own husband. All the girls talk about everything. We are just one big happy family telling sex stories. Whose husbands won't fuck 'em, which husbands have little dicks, catching hubby jackin off in the bathroom, who's fuckin Roger, that sort of thing. Some of the stories are really good."

Roger was still snoring, as we cuddled and fell into a restful sleep. My last thoughts were about my dick. Her preference for vaginal orgasms was disturbing and sexually arousing at the same time. If a gal's tits are too small she can have plastic put in but there is absolutely nothing I can do about my five-inch pecker.

I woke up from a sound sleep with the bed shaking violently. Roger was banging Donna fiercely and she was grunting the way she grunted with me. They were fuckin missionary and he was supporting himself on his extended arms. There was enough light in the room for me to see her face. She smiled and winked at me, but kept on pumping her ass to match Roger's pounding. She was having as much fun as he was.

Roger turned his head and grinned at me. "Your wife's such good pussy, Shane, I thought I'd cut myself another piece."

"Have your fun with her Roger," I said. "Mind if I kiss her?"

"Oh shit," he said. "That's better than just talking. Yeah much better! A husband kissing his wife while I'm fuckin her brains out!"

"You're a pervert Roger," I said.

I didn't hear the animal grunts of the whore. My loving wife was obviously enjoying a recreational fuck. I rolled over and Donna welcomed my kiss. Her big tits were rolling around like two water filled balloons and I began to fondle them.

"Play with my tits baby and kiss me like you love me," she said. "Don't treat me like a whore. I'm in a loving mood with one guy kissing me while another guy fucks me. I want to have some fun."

I did what she wanted. Then I saw that she had her left arm reaching down under her thigh. She was playing with Roger's testicles. I couldn't see it but I knew that her gold wedding band was on her ring finger that was massaging his balls. Damn! Why did that always turn me on so much?

"We been fuckin for a while," she said. "Haven't we Roger?"

"Yeah," he replied. "We thought you'd never wake up Shane. I was looking forward to pounding your woman's pussy while you laid there watching her take it and played with your dick."

He looked over at my groin and saw what he expected: my erection with my hand stroking it furiously. Then he laughed and looked down at Donna.

"You're a really juicy cunt tonight, baby," he said. "If I got any cum left, you and me are gonna cook up a delicious creampie."

He shouted, "Shane, are you up for creampie?"

"I'm always up for creampie," I replied.

"Then you better get ready Shane. I been fuckin your bitch and holding back for you to wake up," Roger said.

"Don't believe him Shane," Donna said. "Roger ain't holdin back a thing! Since he started workin on this pussy he's been pounding it like he's trying to get his money's worth from a paid-for-whore.

"Get ready Shane," Roger shouted. "I'm about to pump it."

I watched his face go blank and felt his body convulse as he ejaculated deep into my wife. I was ready when Roger rolled off of her and I covered her gaping vagina with my mouth and started avidly sucking out the juice. But the only way I could get to her vagina that fast was with the top of my head touching the bed between her legs.

Shit! I was upside down! I sucked out most of the juice in this awkward position but I was staring at her asshole when I did it. As my mouth filled with that delicious cream, I noticed that none had escaped and pooled in her asshole. I'm getting good at this, I thought.

I changed positions and began eating out that pussy with my chin firmly on the cuckold's chin rest. Donna moaned appreciatively and began a gentle humping.

"I think I filled up that big pussy," Roger said. "Chow down on it Shane. Did your wife tell you I played with her sweet pussy all summer?"

I looked up at him, my chin resting on her moist beaver. "She told me Roger and I need to thank you for that. I was neglecting my duty to that pussy and she really needed the release you gave her."

"I was glad to be of service, but I sure wanted to fuck that lovely wet thing," he replied. "But she just wouldn't fuck."

"Gentlemen," Donna said loudly, "I hate to interrupt your fascinating conversation about my pussy, but may I remind you that my pussy is not merely a cosmetic ornament. It has a functional use as well and I HAVEN'T CUM YET. So I'd appreciate your attention to that minor detail."

Roger yelled at me, "Stop eating out my cum and get your tongue on her clit Shane. I'll work on her tits. I know how she likes 'em played with. I played with 'em all summer. And the bitch wouldn't even give me a blowjob."

I looked up long enough to say, "You'll get that blowjob tomorrow, Roger. You have my personal guarantee."

A few minutes of expert attention from both of us and Donna started her orgasm. It was not the BIG O, but it was a good one all the same. She lay there panting for air.

"Thank you my darling husband for your tongue," Donna said. "And thank you my darling Roger for those wonderful hands. Those big hands work a magical spell on my tits. Please feel free to massage them whenever the mood strikes you."

"I'll do that," Roger said. "How about in my office when you stop by with contracts?"

"If your staff is out to lunch and you lock the door," Donna said, "I'll strip down buck-naked for your pleasure."

"If you get naked you're gonna get more than a tit massage!" Roger said, laughing.

"Promises, promises," said Donna. "Men always make 'em then break 'em."

Roger rolled over and went back to sleep. We cuddled and listened to Roger snore.

Donna whispered in my ear, "So what else do you want to watch me do to turn you on?"

"When you were up at the lake with Roger this summer, you fantasized about bending over and letting him do you doggie, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. That was a favorite fantasy of mine when I masturbated last summer."

"I want to watch that on the lake shore," I said.

"I'll fuck him that way tomorrow morning in the sunshine," she said, "especially for my loving husband!"

"I want to watch you give Roger that blowjob he's been asking for all summer and I want to watch you swallow."

"Roger will be glad to get that at last," she said. "Anything else?"

"That's it for now but I'm sure I'll think or more."

She giggled as though she had a dirty thought. "Want me to take him up the ass? Do you want to hear me scream in pain?"

"I do NOT," I said firmly. "That bastard's thick cock would tear your asshole. Your pain would not turn me on. But remember darling, always wear your wedding ring. I like to see my ring on your hand when you grab a thick cock and shove it in like you really need it"

"What about more than one guy?" Donna asked.

"I trust Roger." I said. "I don't know any guy I trust enough to do that. I don't want you to get a reputation as a whore."

"I AM a whore," she chuckled.

"Yeah but you're my personal whore," I said. "Maybe we can take a cruise and meet some people we don't know."

We lay quietly for a few minutes and then I asked a question that I had wanted to ask since this whole thing began.

"Donna," I said, "is it okay I'm the way I am. Would you want me like I was before?"

Donna pulled me close and kissed me softly.

"We love each other," she said. "I really enjoy fucking Roger. He gives me the BIG O. We can't do anything about what turns us on sexually and he turns BOTH of us on. Of course I wouldn't do it if you told me not to. But our lives are a hell of a lot different than when Joey was in trouble. And actually I think our sex lives are gonna be better than they were before he got in trouble."

"So you're okay fucking Roger?"

"I'm better than okay. Roger's really a great fuck! But if you want to watch me fuck other guys I'll do it," she said.

"Did you two plan this night?" I asked, remembering our conversation while they fucked on the beach.

"After what happened Monday night, remember, I asked you Tuesday morning if you enjoyed it and you said you did. I asked if you wanted to do it again and you said yes. So I thought that, maybe ... well, you might like to see Roger and me fuck."

Shit! I remember that conversation in bed Tuesday morning. I had said I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again but I never dreamed it would be with Roger.

"Now, after what happened between me and Roger this summer," she continued, "I can honestly say I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to fuck him real bad. I thought that if you liked to watch me fuck some guy then my choice of a guy was Roger. So I called him Tuesday afternoon."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I told him what happened Monday night. And I invited him up for a visit."

"What did he say?"

"He said he'd come."

"What did he think?"

She paused in thought. "Well, Roger always thought you'd like to watch him fuck me under the right circumstances. He said that last summer. I don't have the faintest idea why he thought that. You two were close friends and you traveled a lot together. I don't know what happened on those trips."

"Nothing. Nothing happened to ME," I said. "At least nothing I can remember. Roger picked up girls in bars and took them up to his room and fucked 'em. He went home with two or three married couples and he told me their husbands liked to watch their wives get fucked. We talked about sex a lot but nothing specific I can remember."

"But you know," I said, "As I think back now to those conversations I remember asking him more about the couples than the single ladies. I found those couple stories very interesting. I was interested in how the husbands felt."

"Something you said or did must have tipped him off. Maybe it was your curiosity about couples. Anyway he thought you'd enjoy watching us fuck," she said.

I sighed. "Well he was right."

"So I invited him up here thinking I might fuck him. I watched you carefully on the beach last night and if you had called me or taken my hand and led me up to bed I would have gone with you."

Then she chuckled. "Of course I'd of thought about that big dick while I was fuckin you."

"But on the beach I saw you playing with your peter and then pumping a load on the sand so that gave me permission to fuck him. Thank you for letting me fuck him, darling. Thank you very much."

"And you did have my permission," I said. "I saw you standing next to him stark naked and I wanted him to fuck you. I didn't even know I was playing with my dick. You two saw it before I did. And he fucked you and I spread your legs for him. Jesus! I spread your legs for the guy who was fuckin my wife! And that turned me on! And I'd do it again!"

"The bottom line is I wanted to fuck him," she said, "and down deep YOU wanted to watch me fuck him. Now it's real and I'm gonna fuck him again when he wakes up tomorrow morning. It's for your pleasure AND mine."

"Well maybe that home invasion was good after all," I said.

"Yeah. I'm glad I was raped," she whispered softly. "It was the first sex I'd had in two years. Watching me fuck turned you on. What you went through with Joey either changed you or more likely opened up your mind to the real you. I mean all that psychiatric therapy and the drugs and the recovery from such a serious illness can change people or open their minds. The bottom line is you like to watch me fuck."

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

"And now I'm a whore," she chuckled.

"Yeah but you're my personal whore," I said.