Hitchhiker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved a little under me, and I heard her gasp a little, but maintained her position. Then I swatted her other cheek, spanking her over her jean shorts. I could hear her breathing get a little louder and wondered if this got her excited. I spanked her again, giving her multiple strikes on both cheeks. She squirmed under me but didn't even try to reach back to stop me or get off my lap.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

It took a second for her to be able to speak, and when she did it was breathy, as if she were getting very turned on. "Yes," she whispered.

"Do you need more?"

"Yes," she answered, more quickly now.

"Take down your shorts and panties," I ordered and helped her unfasten and slide them down and off her legs, setting them on the seat beside me.

I really did like her bare ass that stared up at me. I took her right leg and let it fall off the seat to the floor, opening her legs slightly, and ran my hands up her leg, teasing her inner thigh. She gasped as I did, but still maintained her position.

I started spanking her again, swatting first one ass-check, then the other, over and over. Her flesh was getting rosy and she was whimpering and moaning... and crying... below me, but it sure felt like she was enjoying it. She was breathing hard now, sniffling, almost panting even. I moved my hand between her legs and lightly touched her pussy. She was drenched and moaned louder when my fingers touched her.

I slowly pushed my finger into her, feeling her pussy grip and squeeze my lone finger wantonly. Her breath caught in her throat and she moaned softly as my finger pushed deeper and deeper and squirmed inside her.

"Daddy... yes..." she hissed softly and I could feel her hips move to give me even more access. Slowly, I moved my finger in and out, gently fingering her as she continued to moan below me. I spanked her a few more times with my left hand, a little harder than before, keeping my right hand teasing her pussy. She responded by moaning even louder and lifting her ass up into my hands. Even though I know the swats stung, she was definitely loving this.

I had to admit, I was loving it, too. A lot. I loved teasing her and taking her to the edge. I loved to hear her moan and beg and get so excited that she could barely control herself. I slowly slid a second finger inside her and judging by how easily it went in, I knew for sure that she wasn't a virgin. It was highly likely that Patrick raped her. I felt the strange desire to both thank him and kill him for it.

She was panting that she enjoyed it and I spanked her ass again. I could feel her pussy pulse with it, squeezing my fingers, wanting more and more from me. I felt my cock hardening beneath her and felt my desire to fuck her beginning to boil.

Her ass looked so beautiful like that, pinkish and moving as she clenched and released. I noticed her asshole and it looked too much to pass up as well. I pulled my fingers from her, making her groan at the loss, and sucked on my index finger to get it very very wet. Then I put my index finger against her puckered hole and two other fingers at the entrance of her pussy and pushed, slow and steady. Every time they met some resistance, I stopped and squirmed them, causing her delight, at least by the sounds of her squeals.

When my fingers were fully embedded inside her, I began sliding them in and out, fingering her. Slow and easy, gentle at first, but then picked up some speed. I wanted to take her to the edge quickly at this point. And every so often, I spanked her ass, letting her know that I was fully in control of her pleasure.

She came hard with my fingers deep inside her. I made sure to spread my legs so that she didn't get her juices all over me. I loved feeling her cunt grab and squeeze my fingers tightly. I could only imagine how heavenly that would feel on my cock. And I knew it wouldn't be long before I found out.

When she finally calmed down, I let her sit in my lap and snuggle against me. She cried a little and apologized for being such a brat earlier. And I apologized again, too.

As I held her head to my chest, I knew I just had to ask the question. "Do you want me to spank you when you get out of line? Does that help you?"

"Mmhmm," she sniffled, nodding against my chest.

"Ok, baby."

I let her get fully dressed as I went and got myself cleaned up in the store's restroom. Then we pulled back out on the highway, once again listening to my music. We stopped for lunch at a fast-foot restaurant and she played footsie with me again under the little table, but otherwise we were just like a dad and his daughter traveling.

12