Hitchhiker Ch. 01: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind drifted to my drug of choice—his sperm and what should become of it. I turned defensive. A husband should only come in his wife! He must use a condom! That part of him is mine.

Conversely, I had allowed things to go this far. I had chosen to share—everything. I lectured myself for my foolishness. We never use condoms; we never will. No, sharing my man was my decision—it had to be total, just as Jayden would do for me. Thinking love means giving up control; I set the thought aside.

As if to create a point from which there was no turning back, I drove my tongue into Jayden's mouth, and, seizing Marty's wrist, I brought his hand to her bottom. She raised her hips, his fingers probing, slipping effortlessly into her welcoming rectum. We breathed heavily as passion swarmed conscious thought. I rolled onto my back and extended my arms as the straddling Jayden settled on top of me. With her bottom slightly lifted, she opened to Marty, who, eyeing me to be sure, positioned himself behind her.

Jayden's eyes closed tightly; she groaned, her body stiffened as he pushed his way into her wanting anus. His face turned to a contortion of desire. "Yes, Marty," I called out to him. "Fuck our Jayden." Without opening her eyes, and as if thanking me for offering my husband's cock, she leaned to kiss me. Her arms circled my neck; she pulled hard at my hair. Three had become one.

Unexpectedly, Jayden turned, and looking back at Marty; she said, "Take her, Marty. Fuck my precious friend. I want to feel both of you—fuck her now." He eased himself from her, and I raised my hips, spread my legs, and Marty drove his cock into me.

"Yeessss!" I cried, "There, sweetheart; fuck your woman—there!" An affectionate Jayden, obviously exhilarated, looked on as my man's full length slid in and out of me, and she patiently waited as Marty repositioned himself to enter her pussy. Her eyes shot open each time he pressed, then waited as he slipped back into me; all the while, he grinned down at me—so male, so obviously cherishing the feel of two adoring pussies, yes, so male.

I watched Jayden. Her features had softened, her warmth overflowed. "Taste us, Marty," she urged.

"Well then," he authoritatively replied, "onto your backs, ladies!" He was delightful and playing buccaneer; he fluttered masculinity's 'Jolly Roger' as he watched Jayden kiss my lips, after which she rolled over to lay next to me. We grinned at each other, thrust our pussies into the air, and opened our legs.

Marty sat back on his haunches as if powerless to decide upon which woman to feast. "Jayden first, Marty," I ordered, breaking the spell. He did not argue but placed his hands on the insides of her slender thighs, gently urging them further apart. Then he pressed her knees back to her shoulders, exposing the full beauty of that hidden place, the part of a woman kept from view. I turned to her and kissed her as Marty ran his tongue over her inner thighs to the nakedness of her parted sex.

Marty parted Jayden's parted lips and buried his head there. Both of us played with his hair, partly to feel its softness and partly to keep him working. She moaned as waves of passion washed over her, affirming what I had waited to see, that her long-dormant sexuality had reawakened. I cried joyfully as she came.

Lifting himself away, our man gave Jayden a deep kiss; then turned his attention to me. Throughout, I had kept my legs wide apart as he kissed and sucked her slit. He slid a finger into my cunt, then quickly withdrew it and slid it into my bottom, just as he had with her. Taking his time, our patient lover licked and kissed my tender sex. Jayden watched, her delight showing in her soft grin as she lovingly caressed my face. Her lips were awash in her own juices, and we kissed again, imbibing the cocktail of our bodies.

I looked into Jayden's eyes and knew our thoughts were one. Without hesitating, I pulled at Marty's hair and lifted him away from his unfinished task. Puzzled, he gazed up at me. "It's time for you to come, sweetheart," I proclaimed.

"I want you to finish, just as Jayden did," he informed. "I want to make you both come."

"No," I insisted, "it's the man's turn." I had turned wifely and, speaking with authority, said, "Lay back, beautiful man. We're in charge now." I winked at Jayden, who had brightened at my words, and I wondered if she was thinking about the long-ago day with the soccer player.

Marty rolled onto his back with a look of fragile dismay, and Jayden moved to seize his perfect erection. She sucked him hungrily, working his cock with her hand. She gradually increased the pace. I waited, enjoying the spectacle as my friend blew my husband. She watched, too, her eyes reminding me that whenever I was ready for him, he was mine.

I was ready. Grasping him, I took him from her mouth and sucked his cock. Marty was blessed; I had no gag reflex, something I discovered by accident and only after meeting him. He was big; he loved that I could deep throat him. Tonight, however, was not one of those times. Tonight was for sharing, and after holding him captive, I let go, coughing, and wheezing as I set him free. Jayden was enthralled and cheerleader-like; she shouted, "YEAH, JAN! YOU GO, GIRL!"

"My poor baby needs to be cleaned up," I reminded, giving him back to her. Together, we cleansed his cock with our tongues, carefully seeing to the soft, rigid skin before moving down to do the same with his ample scrotum. Like hungry kittens, we licked and sucked. Feeling a subtle twitch, I knew he was close. I directed the tip of his penis into Jayden's waiting mouth and watched as Marty, with a heavy groan, ejaculated his whitish semen onto her waiting tongue.

Jayden's eyes widened, mildly startled that I had allowed my husband to finish in another woman's mouth. She reacted as if she had done something wrong, and I reassuringly placed my hand at the top of her head to hold her in place. "It's what I want, sweetheart," I whispered. "Take my husband's sperm; it is my gift to you."

I knew she wanted to share and moved onto my back and opened my mouth. The fragrance of sperm filled the little bedroom, and I searched Marty's eyes as he settled back after the sheer intensity of having orgasmed in the presence of two women.

Like any red-blooded man—he wanted to see more. Knowing what it was, Jayden positioned herself above my face, where she stayed poised, awaiting final approval. "Give it to me, girlfriend," I urged, opening my mouth wide for her.

Marty's semen had done what semen does in a woman's mouth; it frothed and amplified, prompting Jayden's composed features to take on a look of mild panic. To alleviate the madness, she pursed her full lips, shaped her mouth into a sensual ellipse, and drooled the bubbling liquid into my waiting throat.

Once, twice, three times, I swallowed, gulping as quickly as she fed me. I reached for her; we shared an open kiss. With our faces glistening with sperm, we turned on Marty, who had settled back to enjoy the show. Attacking him together, we kissed his grinning face. He pulled us to him and laughed loudly.

Afterward, we rested on either side of him, his shoulders serving as masculine pillows, resting places upon which to mend from our ordeal. I cupped his scrotum, and Jayden worked the final drops of semen from his softening cock. She lowered herself to lap the precious fluid, a concluding act of sheer beauty.

Spent from having ridden the storm, Jayden turned away. The three of us spooned and fitting our overheated bodies together in soothing reassurance, we drifted off to sleep.

Part 9—Morning

I awakened before the sun rose, and with Marty still in dreamland, I felt the empty space where Jaden had slept. Slipping into my robe, I stole from our bedroom and made my way down the creaky stairs, where I found my troubled friend with her legs drawn up, sitting in Marty's big leather chair.

I searched her soft eyes and said, "Tell me what happened, sweetheart. What occurred out there on the road to Harrisburg?" She looked away, and gently, I took her chin in my fingers and returned her eyes to mine. In the moments that followed, she told me everything.

End

End Hitchhiker 1—to be continued...

12