History Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh my God, yes."

She licks the precum from my cock, then puts the whole head of it into her mouth. She looks up again and I watch as she slowly takes the whole length of me into her mouth. I can feel the warmth and wetness of her tongue moving against my member, the head at the back of her throat. She then slowly lets it out of her mouth, licks her lips, then proceeeds to take me into her mouth again. I watch in awe as she starts bobbing her head on me, slowly at first, then a bit faster, her eyes locked with mine, her hand fondling my balls. After a couple minutes of this, she stops but continues stroking me. Standing up, she kisses me again. I return the kiss, my tongue flicking across her lips. She opens her mouth, our tongues meet, I pull her against me. The warmth of her body against mine feels so good, so right. I grasp her butt, a cheek in each hand, and give them a squeeze. A soft moan escapes her. I pull her thong down; it falls to the floor with the rest of our clothes, discarded and unnecessary. She climbs on the bed, straddling me, her hand still stroking me.

"Tim, you feel so good, I just want to have you inside me."

"Mmmmm, Rachel," I groan as I feel her slowly lower herself onto me. She stops for a moment and rubs the head of my cock against her pussy lips, the feeling is divine, then she guides me to her moist entrance and slowly sits on me. So wet, so warm, so delightful. Her pussy is tight on my dick. I feel like I've never been harder.

Her arms are wrapped around me as she slowly raises herself, I feel my cock slowly exit her, except for the head, before she slides back down on me again. She does this again, and again, slightly faster each time. My hips begin to move in concert with hers, before I know it, our bodies are slapping together, our breathing ragged, moaning, kissing each other sloppily, arms wrapped around the other's body, I can feel my balls slap against her with each of her downward thrusts, it's the most erotic noise I've ever heard. I can feel my balls start to tighten.

"Oh God, Rachel, ohhhhhh," our bodies slap together again and again.

"Tim, you feel so good, I want you to cum inside me, Tim. I want to feel your cum inside my pussy. Cum inside my fucking pussy."

My cock erupts with wave after wave of pleasure, my cum rocketing out inside her, I feel her pussy tighten on my cock with each thrust, as she lets out a howl of pleasure, her orgasm intense

We fall back together on the bed, her on top of me, my cock, spent, slides out of her. We both are gasping for air, holding tight to each other.

"Oh, that felt so good Tim. We should do this more often. Maybe we can have a weekly 'study' session?"

"I think I'd really like that, Rachel."

12