His Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Two married coworkers continue.
1.7k words
4.17
51.3k
16
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers

This is part two of "His Cum Slut." Thanks for your comments on my first ever story. I hope this one proves to be a better read for you all.

*

The weekend had passed quickly. Joe still could not believe what had happened to him. He and his married administrative assistant, Michelle, had finally stopped their flirting last Friday night. Joe had Michelle naked, on her knees and watched her finger herself to an orgasm while giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life. Joe had gotten carried away and finally got to try things his wife would not do at home. He had face fucked another woman and used her mouth roughly. Rather than reject him, Michelle had seemed to enjoy herself even more and as Joe used her mouth roughly and blasted his cum all over her body. When it was over, they both knew deep inside that it would not be their last time.

Michelle was in her early 30's, stood 5'3 and had 38D breasts. She was a BBW woman with a curvy ass, deep blue eyes and brown curly hair. She and her husband had been married for a little over ten years. A year or so ago, he began to cheat on Michelle with a younger, skinny version of her who moved into their neighborhood a few doors down. Michelle had been devastated and had found solace in Joe's friendship at work.

Joe stood a foot taller at 6'3 and salt and black pepper hair and was 46 years old. He had fallen for his wife Briana the moment he saw her. Theirs had been a good marriage overall. Briana had been a virgin when they got married and Joe's sexual experience was not that much more. Joe had always thought that as they grew closer together and matured in age, the sex would only get better. Now that they were in their forties, Joe wanted to try so many new things. He wanted to role play, try anal sex, have Briana wear a wig in the bedroom, try dominant/submissive roles, and maybe even get into light bondage. When Joe approached his wife with these fantasies, she became angry and asked what had gotten into him. Their sex life had always been very average with nothing kinky. It took Joe five years to get Briana to play with her clit in front of him. Now that they were approaching 50, Briana's desired vanilla sex maybe once a month. Joe had been told no in the bedroom so many times, he began to stop asking for sexual intimacy and waited for Briana to tell him she was ready for it.

Joe got into his older model SUV and began his long grind into the office. Normally on a Monday morning, he was grumpy and hating the fact that the weekend had passed so quickly. On his particular Monday, he was both nervous and excited to go to work. He wondered exactly how Michelle would react to what they had done on Friday night. As he pulled into the office parking lot, he could see that Michelle's minivan was already in the parking lot.

Joe walked into the office and saw Michelle sitting at her desk. She was wearing a white blouse, black skirt, and 2-3 inch heels. She was made up perfectly and seemed to be turning heads this morning. She was glowing with confidence and was carrying herself in a way that made Joe's cock swell in his pants. A few of the junior accounting representatives had strained their necks when they walked by and gave Michelle's body a once over as they went down the hall.

Sitting at her desk, Michelle was wondering why the other men in the office were taking notice of her. She had carefully picked out her wardrobe this morning to look classy but sexy at the same time. She had also spent extra time on her hair and makeup. She wanted to look perfect for Joe and had strode into the office with an air of confidence.

Joe logged into his computer and saw that he had a meeting scheduled in the first floor conference room with a customer. He wondered why Michelle had booked the first floor conference room in the back of the building. Oh well he thought, the others must have been booked. All morning long, Joe meant to call Michelle into his office and have a face to face talk about what had transpired between them. Between the phone calls and the busy tempo of the office that morning, it never happened.

Around 10am, his intercom buzzed. "Sir, it's time for our 10am meeting on the first floor." Michelle said. The two walked quietly together down the stairwell to the first floor conference room. Joe briefed the customer on his company's latest products and the meeting seemed to go well. As the two shook hands and the customer departed, Joe looked over at Michelle. She was busy picking up the leftover briefing materials from the meeting. The black skirt was riding up her thighs and Joe could see that she had thigh high stockings on. Her heels gave her a few inches of height and she was perfectly bent over for what he was about to do.

Joe quietly walked up behind her. His cock was swelling in his pants as he approached his curvy assistant. As Michelle gathered up the last PowerPoint slides, she felt her skirt being flipped up over her hips. She began to look back but was pushed down against the table. Her 38C cups pressed into the wooden table and her head was turned to the right side. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Joe looking down at her.

"We never got to talk about the other night." Joe said. "But judging from the dampness between your legs, I'm not sure that any words will be necessary." Joe stood over Michelle and felt a raw and primal lust go through him. Michelle felt her panties being roughly pulled down away from her hips and they slid down her legs. She lifted up a leg and the black lace panties hit the floor.

Joe spread her legs wider and Michelle felt the head of Joe's cock sliding up and down her wet pussy lips. Pre-cum was leaking from Joe's cock as his slowly pushed his seven inch rock hard cock into Michelle's wet and waiting pussy. Slowly his cock slid into her velvet wetness and he felt her pussy lips take him in. Inch by inch Joe gave her his cock until he was all the way inside of her.

Joe remembered how Michelle seemed turned on by his dirty talk the previous week and decided to try it again. "Do you like that you cum slut?" Joe said. "Do you like my rock hard cock in that hot box of yours?" With that Joe lifted his hand and began to spank Michelle's ass as his cock slowly slid in and out of her wetness. As he spanked her, they could hear the sound of his hand on her ass echoing across the conference room.

Michelle moaned, "Yeeeeees....please don't stop." She felt Joe began to thrust in and out of her. With her skirt flipped over her hips, Michelle felt sexy and dirty all at once. Every time he slid inside of her, she began to push back up against him and grind her pussy against his balls. The sound of Joe's balls hitting her pussy felt good to Michelle. "Yes Joe, fuck me harder! " Michelle screamed. As Joe roughly thrust into her, Michelle moaned, "Treat me like your own personal slut!"

Joe looked down at her curvy ass and felt his lust building. This was actually happening he thought to himself. "Do you feel good slut?" he asked. Joe plowed into her deep and hard. He moaned louder, "Do you like getting fucked in the conference room when anyone can walk in?" Joe began to pick up the pace of his thrusts. Deeper and faster he plowed into Michelle's hot box of wetness. Joe spoke in a firm voice and said, "Michelle, I want you to play with yourself while you are getting fucked!" He felt her right hand move beneath her skirt and she began to furiously run her finger back and forth over her sensitive clit.

Michelle moaned even louder, "Yes baby....please keep fucking me." She felt his hands on both of her hips furiously pulling her back and forth against his cock. The friction of his cock plunging deep and fast into her and the pleasure of her fingers on her clit was building into an orgasm. She cried, "Joe, it feels so fucking good." As he fucked her deeply she yelled, "Fuck me harder baby...like you'd fuck a cum slut!" She felt Joe pick up the pace of his thrusts and he began to piston in and out of her. He alternated between pulling her hips back and forth and spanking her ass cheeks as he fucked her. After a minute or two more of this intense fucking, Michelle began to cum like she had never cum before. She screamed, "Yes! Oh God! Oh God! Ahhhhhhhh....fuck me! Her orgasm came from deep inside her. She moaned, "I'm cumming baby!!" Pleasure burst through her body as her orgasm thoroughly rocked her body.

As Joe felt her cumming, he could hold back no more. He had not had an orgasm all weekend and his balls were full and heavy. "Yes Michelle." he moaned. "I'm going to cum all over your slut ass!" Joe pulled his cock out and began to stroke. After about three pulls of his cock, Joe exploded all over Michelle's ass and her skirt. His white hot cum fell down her ass cheeks and began to dribble down her thigh high stockings. Joe's cum kept spurting out all over Michelle's lower back, skirt and ass.

As she felt his cum dribbling down her ass, Michelle reached back and scooped up Joe's cum in her fingers. She turned around so he could see her sucking his cum off her fingers and sensually smiling at him. Michelle said, "Well Joe, I guess you can see now why I booked the conference room that is the most private and farthest away from the office." She looked up at him and could see his surprise at her apparent assumption that he was going to fuck her. She smiled at him and said, "I plan on booking this conference room again." Then she added, "Just make sure I am the only cum slut you bring here!"

JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers