High Society Pt. 04

Story Info
Taylor & Virginia begin their fuck. Memory of a black stud.
7.1k words
4.32
23.2k
28
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Here I was, a seventy eight year old married woman, sitting back in a stretch-limousine, locked in a passionate kiss with an eighteen year old boy I had just met the day before.

Taylor is the son of my husband's business associates. He was organizing a Gala to raise funds for an organization he started for his High School business plan. His business model was to provide technology for inner-city students.

Having helped organize and coordinate many fundraising ventures for Jewish organizations, I agreed to help him with his upcoming Gala.

I met him for a meeting at the same country club both my husband and I belong to, which coincidently his parents are also members of.

When I met him my heart began to beat faster at the sight of him. He was strikingly-handsome in a way that took my breath away.

While talking to him I found, Taylor to be charismatic, with an incredible business sense and an extreme confidence that went way beyond his teenage years. Of course, his chiseled, model-like looks only enhanced his business acumen.

During our luncheon it was hard to concentrate on the topic of the Gala because of how good-looking he was. He was also very charming and continually showered me with compliments about how stunning I was. He even went so far as to say I was sexy and had an amazing body. The way he said it as he looked me over had my body tingling with excitement.

That day I was dressed stylishly. A sheer white blouse. A cream-colored strapless bra, nude thigh high stockings, attached to a white satin garter belt. A pair of lace, satin panties and a pair of black high heel pumps.

It wasn't my intention to dress to get his attention, as this is how I always present myself but, I had to admit, by the way his eyes scanned my body and how good-looking he was, I was absolutely glad that I did dress the way I had.

We ended the meeting by walking to his car with his arm around my waist. He had offered me a ride back to New York City where I was meeting my husband and his parents for dinner and drinks at our Penthouse and I accepted.

The walk to the car, with his arm around my waist as my high heels clicked on the pavement had my heart racing. In his car the accomplished eighteen year old expertly unlocked every one of my sexually dormant years by working my body up over and over until I came numerous times.

It started with us kissing in a very lingering-way for almost half an hour. Soft kisses as he told me how sexy I was had me squirming in the seat. As we playfully kissed he ran his hands over my stocking, crossed, stocking legs. His touch alone had me breathing deep and had my 34E breasts heaving in my sheer bra.

As he kissed my neck he continued to tell me how sexy I was and that I had an incredible body. His compliments and unhurried approach to turning me on melted-away years of me being inactive sexually.

This eventually led to his playing with my inch-long nipples through my blouse and sheer bra, to having his fingers deep inside me. His compliments about my body as he kissed my neck while he fingered me had me going from one orgasm to the next.

We were in his car for almost three hours and in that time he worked me unhurriedly, with masterful skills that were decades beyond his teenage years.

Although all of his attention was focused on turning me on and pleasuring me through unbelievable volcanic-like orgasms, I discovered that he had a gigantic penis. It was a cock of incredible length and girth.

With my husband and, Taylors father away on business in Israel for a week, the stage was set for the two of us to fuck.

"So fucking sexy," he said kissing up and down my neck, as the limousine traveled through the streets of New York City, to the restaurant.

It was so sexy to be kissing like lovers. The sixty year difference in our ages was meaningless, as his skilled hands ran up my crossed, stocking, covered legs. As our tongues entwined, the feeling of his touch had me panting and moaning softly.

Breaking away from our kiss he reached for a bottle of Champaign that was chilling on ice. After popping the cork he handed me my glass. Looking into my eyes he said in a confident voice," I can't wait to fuck you."

Groaning, I said in a hot breath, "Oh God, I can't wait to be yours."

"All week baby" he said as he kissed along my neck. "Your sexy pussy wrapped around my big cock all week," he said in a confident tone before he leaned in and kissed me hard.

"Oh baby," I moaned. "I can't wait to have that great, big cock of yours deep inside me."

The day before I got to feel his cock through his pants. It was staggering in size, and as my finger traced along the inseam of his pants I was in stunned disbelief at the sheer enormity of it.

Kissing him, my finger traced along the length of his massive bulge. The thought of us fucking all week and him having the biggest cock I ever felt had me soaking-wet.

As our tongues circled each others passionately I was so turned on that every part of my body was tingling as electric sparks shot through me. My inch-long nipples were aching, and I knew they were pushing through my sheer bra and the lite material of my dress in an obvious sign of being excited.

His skilled hands running up and down my nylons, then going under my crossed thigh to my bare skin had my body on fire. I couldn't recall the last time, or for that matter ever being this turned on.

Through the years of my marriage I've had numerous affairs while my husband was away on business. They were trysts by many of his young, male interns and even a few of his young female interns. But, although very sexy and passionate and extremely naughty, I never felt this type of excitement flow through my body.

After an hour the limousine stopped. We had arrived at the restaurant. A ride that should have only taken ten minutes, had us driving the streets of the city for over an hour.

From yesterday's time in, Taylor's car; for over three hours, I now had a very good idea of his style. He was not about rushing when it came to fucking. He knew exactly how to control all the action, and especially how to excite a women. I was sure he had told the driver take his time arriving at the restaurant. When the phone inside chimed he reached for it told the driver to give us ten minutes.

Hanging up we went back to kissing for a few minutes. At this point he had me so worked-up. I was so hot at this point that our tongues were out of our mouths, flicking across each others wildly. It was pure wanton lust knowing that I was going to fuck him,

We finally collected ourselves. Smoothing-out my dress the driver opened the door. Taylor had gone out his door, came around and took my hand. Helping me out the door I looked at the name on the restaurant and raised an eyebrow.

"Very impressive," I said, noting that it was a trendy-new restaurant that had a six-month celebrity waiting list to get a reservation.

There was a long line of people waiting to get in. With his arm around my waist he led me right to the entrance, bypassing the crowd. As we walked past the line I thought I heard murmurs of people saying, "That's him."

Because of the restaurant being in the news, about the long wait for a reservation, even for high-profile dignitaries and celebrities, that the murmurs were about some celebrity. Taylor led me right to the front of the line where he was greeted by the hostess who knew his name.

While we were at the county club yesterday, he had mentioned that he was partners in a restaurant in the city. Because of his only being eighteen I assumed it as a small restaurant. Most likely a hole-in-the-wall on the side-streets of lower Manhattan.

Just then it hit me like a cold glass of water in my face. This trendy, celebrity restaurant, with a six month waiting list to get a reservation, was owned by him, and the murmurs I heard were directed at him.

As we waked in, Taylor said hello to people who came up to say hello. With his arm around my waist he introduced me to everyone he knew. We went to a very private area in the restaurant where there was a single table.

When we sat his partners came out, along with the chef. After greeting us we sat beside each other. He ordered a bottle of any incredibly expensive bottle of champagne and after the waiter poured our glasses he left the room.

I was still in awe at his having ownership of this trendy restaurant when he looked in my eyes and said I looked incredible. We began kissing softly as I held my glass. My head was spinning but, not from the effects of champagne. It was because of how surreal this all was.

Me being seventy eight and him only eighteen. Him being so self-aware and with so much confidence, and also with the skills as a lover that mature men of the world didn't come close to having.

"I Know what you're thinking, Virginia," he said as we sat at our private, secluded table.

He went on to say that he and two friends with the financial help of their parents started the business. One of the partners was the world-class chief that all the rave was about. Taylor, with his amazing salesmanship and incredible business acumen sold the twenty eight year old on the idea of opening the restaurant.

His two friends were in Harvard business school and began a marketing strategy on all social media that was so successful there was a buzz happening that had a three month waiting list before construction was completed.

"I'm so impressed I said," looking into his beautiful, blue eyes."

"Wait till I'm fucking you, Virginia," he said with a strong tone, "then you'll know what being impressed is really about."

"Umm," I moaned, as he leaned in and we began to kiss softy. It was a kiss that let him know I was all his and that I couldn't wait to start our fuck.

Every course of the meal was extraordinary in every way, including presentation and taste. It was al heightened by, Taylor's attention to me. His touch on my crossed legs as he continued to look into my eyes, or kiss along my neck and say how sexy I was had me positively glowing. Knowing this was going to lead to us fucking had me so wet.

In the limousine we kissed like lovers as we headed back to my penthouse. My body was on fire. I wanted to be his in the most desperate way. We could have gone to a hotel in the city but, I wanted him in my bed.

During their passionate kiss the seventy eight year old stunner was running her hand across his twelve inch mass. She was groaning deeply at the thought of what his huge cock was going to look like and feel like inside her.

He, in turn was thinking to himself smugly, 'That's right you sexy bitch, get a good feel of this big cock, because after I'm finished sucking that long, fat pussy, then tongue-fucking your asshole, then pinching and sucking your huge nipples until I've drained every ounce of cum out of you, I'm gonna re-shape your fuck-hole so wide you'll want me in your bed every fucking night.'

Once we arrived at the penthouse, Charles, the doorman opened my door and greeted me as he did for years. His politeness as he held the door open was eclipsed by the way he scanned my body. I could tell it was extremely difficult not to gaze at my skin-tight dress that was sheer enough to see my bra and even the outline of my panties and garter belt.

Coming to my door once again was, Taylor. He immediately took my hand and helped me out of the limousine. As he did his eyes were riveted to my body as my eyes were on his gorgeous face and hard physique.

When, Taylor put his arm around my waist, Charles had a bewildered look on his face. Taking his arm away he pulled out a bunch of hundred dollar bills from his pocket.

Peeling-off ten one hundred dollar bills he put the money in, Charles hand, looked him in the eye and said in a firm voice, "That's for where this sexy lady and I are going, what we'll be doing all week, and what you're going to keep to yourself. Am I clear?"

Taylor put his arm back around my waist as, Charles tipped his head acknowledging that he understood.

With that he peeled off another ten one hundred bills and said sternly, "And this is to make sure there isn't one knock at the door or phone call from the front desk all week."

"Yes sir," Charles said with gratitude, as he quickly put the bills in his pocket.

That transaction, and the way, Taylor handled it had me so turned-on.

Walking through the lobby my high heels clicked on the marble title. The clicking sound of my pumps reverberated off the walls, transmitting to anyone who was watching, that I was going up to fuck this gorgeous eighteen year old stud who had his arm around my waist.

As the doors were closing I saw, Charles glancing our way as Taylor took me in his arms and we began to kiss. It had been years since I cheated on my husband but, I knew that Charles would never mention what he saw to anyone, out of fear that he would lose his job and the exorbitant Holiday tips doormen receive at exclusive addresses in Manhattan.

As my private elevator door opened, we were locked in a deep kiss. Closed-mouth with our tongues probing hungrily than open mouth as the tips flicked across each others wildly.

We stayed right there kissing for fifteen minutes. As we kissed his hands would circle my waist then travel down my sides touching my stockings. His touch had me moaning. When he put his hands on my bottom I was quivering.

"Beautiful ass," he said as his hands softly caressed my cheeks.

"Oh God...that feels so nice," I moaned as his hands ran from the bottom of my ass over the curve and back down.

We went back into a passionate kiss that had me whirling. As we kissed our tongues entwined with the deepest of hunger.

Reaching down, I felt his huge cock bulging in his pants and almost came from the excitement of it being so big. 'God, I can't even reach the end of it', I thought in disbelief.

I began to think about what it would like to make his monster shoot and what it would look like as his cum shot from his cockhead.

After fifteen minutes of kissing in the open foyer Taylor led her by my narrow waist to the sofa in the living room. There was soft jazz music playing throughout the house and the clicking of my high heels on the tiled floor seemed to add a sexy quality to the ambience I set. The sofa was in the living room and the hunger to fuck each other had us stopping every few feet to kiss.

'Oh God...just the way he kisses', I thought, feeling my body going crazy already. 'God, he can get me so wet just from the way he kisses', I thought to myself breathlessly.

Before we sat, he pulled me towards him we kissed hotly for another five minutes. 'God, he's so exciting', I thought, his hands trailed up under my dress and ran across my bottom. 'I can't believe how skilled he is', as his hands ran across me methodically, pushing all my buttons.

While sitting beside each other, he looked me up and down with hunger and lust in his eyes.

"I can't get over how fucking sexy you are," he said taking in the sight of my body.

Running his hand up and down my crossed stocking covered legs he began kissing my neck.

"Oh God baby," I purred.

"All week fucking you, while your husband's out of the country," he said as his hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh fuck, I moaned at the thrill of us being together for seven days and nights.

"Such an incredible body Virginia," he said, as his fingers traced a path up my crossed thigh to the edge of my stocking tops.

Kissing my neck while his fingers ran up and down my stocking-crossed legs he said, "You know before meeting you I asked my mom how old you were, and when she said that you were seventy eight I got this imagine of a real old lady,"

He went on kissing my neck then added, "And the second I saw you and this amazing body all I could think about was how bad I wanted to fuck you."

"Oh God baby, I moaned, "I want to be yours so bad," I exhaled hotly, then kissed his lips to encourage him to kiss me again.

For the next half hour we were in a deep, passionate kiss. A lovers kiss. During that heated kiss his hands traveled up my stocking covered legs to the front of my breasts. His talented hands made me hotter with every passing second. At times he would make me suck his fingers, which had me climbing the walls.

"Suck my fingers baby," he commanded, as he watched me lick each one while I was in a trance.

He was amused when he pulled his fingers away as my tongue continued to flick in the open air.

His talented hands continued to roam my body, sending waves of sparks through me.

"Oh fuck... feels so nice," I whimpered as my eyes rolled in my head.

As my eyes rolled in my head I moaned, "So sexy," from his thrilling touch.

As I groaned, I tossed my head back from the thrills he was sending through my body.

"Such beautiful legs Virginia," he said as he began tracing his hand up and down my stocking crossed leg, while he looked into my eyes.

After kissing for almost an hour he parted my crossed legs and ran his right hand teasingly up my stockings, going ever so slowly across my thighs. After reaching the tops of the lace trim on my stockings he ran his hand over my hips and touched the satin material of my thin thong.

As we stayed locked in our lovers kiss, his hand went to the front of my thong. He began running his finger up and down, going the full length of my vagina.

After ten minutes my body was quivering. His fingertip, slowly trailing the length of my vagina had me moaning and breathing deeply, as I basked in the lavish feelings that were going through my body.

Throughout this, Taylor was kissing my neck softly.

"Such a long pussy," he said in a deep voice right near my ear.

"Oh God...feels so sexy," I purred as his hot breath and soft kisses going up and down my neck dove me insane.

"Remember my fingers in your hot cunt yesterday, Virginia?"

"Oh God yes," I whined, as I thought about how he expertly moved my thong to the side and inserted his talented fingers inside me.

"Such a big pussy,"

"Umm," I moaned as his finger trailed up and down the center of my vagina.

"Huge fuck lips," he said, as he traced his finger over each of my long lips.

As he continued driving me crazy, my right hand was running up and down his gigantic bulge. All I kept thinking about was what it was going to feel like inside my pussy. In my life I've had so many lovers, but none ever felt nearly this big. Taylor was gigantic.

"I had three fingers in your pussy," he said then bit my earlobe softly.

"Oh fuck."

"That's right, Virginia. "Three fingers moving inside that deep pussy as my thumb rubbed this huge, fucking clit."

"Lover," I groaned as I felt myself building to a climax.

"As I was finger-fucking your pussy, all I kept thinking about was how my big cock was going to love fucking you. How it was going to feel having these long pussy lips wrapped around it."

Oh fuck," I groaned, "I want your huge cock inside me so bad."

His fingers began going side-to-side along the length of my pussy. My long lips were engorged and my clitoris was as hard as a marble.

"I loved making your hot cunt cum, Virginia," he said right by my ear. "Plunging my fingers in your fuck-hole as I imagined my big cock bottoming-out in that deep-ass cunt of yours."

"Oh fuck," I whimpered, as I felt on orgasm reach the bursting point.

"Ready to cum baby?" he said in a hot breath.

Suddenly, I pushed down on my pumps. Taylor knew I was ready to cum.

"That's it sexy. Let that big pussy cum," he said in a commanding voice.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers
12