High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to slip further down her body, but instead she spun so that we were in a sixty-nine. I spread her thighs and used my tongue the way I knew she wanted. Tara focused on just the rights places with her mouth. It wasn't long before we were both closing in on our orgasms.

"Johnny!" she moaned. "Please! I want to feel you inside of me now. It's been so long!"

I shifted again and lay on top of her. Tara spread herself wide for me. Her lower lips were pink and puffy with need.

"Tara, I don't want to hurt you," I said with some difficulty. "I remember what happened in Vegas the last time. You weren't ready."

"This isn't Las Vegas," she smiled. "And back then I couldn't feel what you're feeling. Now I can. What we have now has nothing to do with either of our pasts. It's just us living and loving in the moment." I heard her words and even felt her confidence in them, but still I hesitated. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Johnny, cut that out!" she snapped, knowing exactly what I was thinking. "You're ruining the moment. Now make love to me or..."

"Yes?" I asked when she didn't finish. I grinned because it was obvious that she didn't want to give me any other option.

"Would you please just make love to me now!" she snapped, but was a little taken back by her own need. She blushed briefly and then gave me a playful grin of her own. "Those are your two choices, make love to me or make love to me now. Which is it going to be?"

"Well, I guess I'll have to go with make love to you now," I laughed.

"Thank God!" she cried as she used her teeth on my neck. She didn't bite hard, but her nip and the feel of her lips and tongue along my neck made any humor I was feeling disappear instantly. It was overwhelmed with the need I'd been fighting hard to control. I lined myself up with her entrance and pushed in, but I moved too slowly for Tara's taste. She reached up and pulled me down on top of her. Tara clearly wasn't bothered by her memories of the past.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. "It's been too long!" I could feel her satisfaction and she could feel mine.

We quickly fell into a rhythm that was natural as the earth itself and our passion wrapped around in a twisted coil of mutual love and lust, building like the readying of a volcano for its eruption. I could feel our combined need building to almost inhuman proportions.

A small part of me remembered my time with Hebe when we shared each other's emotions after grandmother awakened her gifts in me. That was amazing at the time, but this was infinitely better. I don't think it had much to do with the strength of my abilities now despite grandmother lending me some of her power. This wasn't the simply sharing of lust and need like what happened with Hebe. There was so much more between Tara and me. Sure, I lusted after her, but I also loved her. Add to that the trust we felt for each other and our ability to share our most inner thoughts and memories because of that trust and my enjoyment of my time with the goddess of youth was at best a pale comparison.

My thrusts became more demanding. I was holding myself up with my arms. They were resting on either side of her head. Tara's hands were squeezing my biceps as our hips crashed together. Each time I sunk deep into the woman I loved it was like a joining of some special part of us that no else could ever feel or even understand.

"Johnny!" she cried suddenly. "I'm close. Please cum with me! Let me give you the one thing I never could before!"

I smiled down at Tara despite my nearing release. She was sweat covered and thrashing beneath me. My eyes stung from the salt of my own heat. Tara's smoldered with her nearing explosion. I leaned close and kissed her, but then shifted my lips to her ear.

"I chose you," I said softly, but with a certainty that I'd never felt before. "Now and forever."

"I love you! Oh...OH! Yes!" Tara cried. Our release was pure and ravenous at the same time. The volcano we'd been fighting to suppress erupted. My control dissolved and I thrust one more time. Tara's body met mine.

"I chose you!" I repeated as my arms were suddenly too weak to hold me up anymore. Our sweat covered chests pressed against each other as we lost all sense of reality or reason. I buried my mouth in her neck, tasting her salt drenched skin. I could feel Gaia's borrowed power begin to flow from me into Tara. This was the moment.

"No!" The cry was raged filled, but I was oblivious to what it meant until I was ripped from Tara. My cum continued to spray from my engorged member, but my mind began to function again.

"Tara!" I gasped. Two gods had me by the arms and no amount of fighting could break their grip. They were male and well-muscled. Axiocersa and Axierus held Tara. Seeing her in the Cabeiri's grasp frightened me more than anything the two gods could do to me. Hera and Hebe stood between us.

"Johnny!" Tara cried in response. There were other gods and goddesses in the field, but they were facing out. A moment later I understood why. More gods appeared. These were led by a seven foot tall bronze god with a glowing rod in his hand. The fighting began the moment he appeared.

"Hera! You go too far!" he cried angrily.

"You are too late husband!" Hera replied, smiling triumphantly. It was also somehow cruel.

"No Hera," Tara interjected calmly, placing a hand on her stomach. "It's you who are too late." There was little doubt as to what she meant, but I wasn't sure if she was right. I'd chosen Tara, but was the moment we shared enough? They pulled me off so soon after it began.

"Silly human," Hera retorted and gave some sort of single to the Cabeiri. I didn't really see it, but I could feel it. "I'm Hera. I can't be too late. I don't bow to the Fates, they bow to me!"

"No! Don't!" I cried, but it was too late. Axiocersa and Axierus both drew short blades from somewhere in their metal outfits and thrust them in Tara, one through her eye and the other into her heart.

Something inside of me snapped. Some of the power grandmother had gifted me had transferred to Tara when my release hit, but not all of it. The part that remained flared so violently that the two gods holding me fell back. I turned toward Hera. She was so confident in her power that she didn't see the danger, but her daughter Hebe did. She stepped between me and her mother. I touched her and despite her godhood she flew from my path.

Hera suddenly realized her danger. I felt her power strike at me. It hurt, but I was beyond caring. I reached out using grandmother's final gift and grabbed her by the neck and lifted. The beauty that hid the monster underneath showed true fear for the first time. The other gods turned to me, stunned by my power. Those with Hera tried to stop me, but their power was nothing compared to mine.

"I hope you're happy because with Tara's death both prophesies have failed and Armageddon isn't far in the future," I said, squeezing slowly, enjoying her pain. "I will not survive her, but first I will do the world one good deed as I pass from this life to the next. Maybe it will even postpone the end for a time. You will proceed me in death!"

"You can't kill me!" she gasped, fighting for breath. "Gods can't die!"

"We'll just have to see about that," I grinned coldly, squeezing harder. None of the other gods could reach me. There was a bubble of power around Hera and I that let none get closer than two arm lengths. Some of the gods were yelling and threatening me, but I ignored them and focused on the last thing I swore I'd do with my life. Oddly, it was a soft question that caught my interest and distracted me from my goal.

"Can you do nothing for her Apollo?" It was Zeus voice. He and another god were with Tara. The Cabreiri were being held by others. Zeus was talking to a glowing, golden-haired god who was obviously his son Apollo, the god of healing.

"No father," the younger god answered. "She is beyond my powers. The human is all but dead already and well on her way to Hades' domain. I doubt even grandmother could help her."

"Hades," I said. One of the gods on Hera side of the disagreement nodded and smiled coldly.

"She nears the river Styx as we speak."

Something Apollo said came back to me. He mentioned Grandmother. Gaia. Was this part of her plan? She warned me with her sorrow despite giving me a parting gift. Maybe I mistook her intent. I thought it was to make Tara the mother of the next generation of gods, but maybe I was wrong.

I could use the power Grandmother gave me to kill Hera once and for all, but deep down I knew that wasn't what she hoped I'd do with it, and then suddenly I knew. The power was supposed to be used to save Tara. I dropped Hera and turned toward Tara without a backward look.

"Stop him!" Hera coughed. She knew full well my intent. A wall of gods and goddess loyal to her materialized between me and Tara. I might be able to fight through them, but I doubted it. I would take the chance anyway if that were the only way to save the woman I loved, but it wasn't.

Tara was my soul mate and we'd shared all we were only moments earlier. I could feel her slipping away from me. I grabbed hold of the link between us and sent whatever power I had left from grandmother's gift through. When that didn't bring her back, I put myself into the link. Everything I had, everything I was reached across the link and refused to let her go.

I could feel hands on me now. I had no power to spare to keep Hera's cohorts away from me. They struck me repeatedly, but the blows were distant and mattered little as I gave Tara the anchor she needed. The power I sent healed her body. Even her destroyed eye reformed. Yet, power alone wasn't enough to bring her back. That took all the love I had for Tara buried deep in my heart, mind and soul. Despite the distance between us I heard when she woke and gasped for air. I smiled, completely drained of life of any type and I succumbed to the inevitable. I oddly was content.

**********

"You didn't think you'd escape me that easily, did you?"

I knew that voice. I hated the goddess it belonged to with every ounce of my being. I hurt, but at the moment it was a distant pain. My eyes fluttered open and there she stood. Hera.

"After all, the god of death is on my side." Her smile was unsurprisingly cruel and promised things I refused to dwell on. I focused on what was important. I'd saved Tara.

I knew Zeus would protect her while Hera would do what she wanted with me. I couldn't stop her. Whatever power grandmother had granted me was drained dry.

"Why?" I whispered hoarsely. "Why not let me die?"

There was something different about her. It was then that I noticed Hebe and the others in the background. They were focused more on Hera than me. It took me a moment to register their expressions. They were afraid. Hera was never one of the sanest gods in my opinion, but suddenly it hit me that whatever shreds of sanity she once had were gone.

"Isn't it obvious?" Hera retorted. "Because I'm not done with you yet."

1...5678910