Help From His Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed a hold of both her ass cheeks firmly. They were round and juicy, hard earned muscle coated by just the right amount of smooth baby fat to form a flawless feminine booty.

"Ohh yeah baby..." She moaned, gyrating her hips around his cock. She was bent over with her cheek pressed against the mattress, arms folded in front of her and forearms supporting her weight. Kelly breathed raggedly, her insides being forcefully penetrated by her Tim's rigid rod. Of course it wasn't as painful as it had been the first time, but her body hadn't adjusted completely to its girth even now. Jake's penis was abnormally thick as well, but it wasn't as long as his cousin's. His cock was already pushing against the door of her womb, and she was sure that there was much more where that came from.

Tim began to drive his hips forward, plunging into her tight wet teenage twat once again. Kelly grunted as he began his assault. "Fuck me Timmy..." She purred, animalistic desire filling both their bodies, connected as one. The bed started creaking as Tim quickened his pace, working his penis in and out of her gripping cunt.

"Grab my hair!" She cried sometime later. "Fuck me like a slut!"

Mad with lust, Tim did as he was told, yanking on a lock of her beautiful blonde hair and pulling her head up as he violated her cunt. She had been moving her hips as well, meeting him thrust for thrust, but after a short while she couldn't any more. His plunges were violent and ferocious, and all she could do was stay there and be fucked by him how she had wanted to be fucked by him, like an animal. The pleasure she was experiencing was too great for her to even think about anything else, let alone synchronize her body movements to his rhythm.

Kelly hadn't been lying when she'd told him that no man had ever fucked her as he had, and in no time, the pleasure reached a boiling point. She began thrashing about on the bed as the sensations deep inside her body intensified, her fingernails digging into the sheets as she howled away into the bed in her lewd euphoria. Tim didn't stop or even slow down, instead he put his hand on the middle of her back and pushed her back down to the bed, manhandling her. And then when she just couldn't take it any longer, one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had, probably the most intense one roared through her body.

"HHHNNNGGHHHHH!!" She wailed, forcing herself to bite down on the sheet to stop herself from waking the neighborhood. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body shook and convulsed like crazy as wave after wave of nectar gushed out of her inflamed pussy, spraying onto Tim as well as the bed. It took a while for her orgasm to slowly subside, and even longer for her to be able to speak again.

"Hh..holy shitt..." She gasped for breath, panting in front of him.

"Fuck Kelly...that was crazy!" Tim was a little winded himself, though not as much as his cousin sister. Years of regular sports and gymming had rewarded him with a commendable stamina, besides an enviable physique, but still, he had never fucked any girl as hard and fast as he had just fucked this petite eighteen year old, and his heart was pounding in his chest. "I've never seen anyone squirt as much." He told her.

"P...Pull it out." She whispered weakly, and as soon as he did, she turned around and collapsed onto the bed, completely exhausted.

From what Tim could see, she didn't look like she was going to finish what she'd started anytime soon. Having cum twice that night already, his need to ejaculate wasn't really urgent, but he would have liked it nonetheless. Not knowing what else to do, he got off the bed and left the room for water, just as he had about an hour back. He took a couple of gulps and then brought the bottle with him into the room.

Kelly was still lying on the bed when he entered, and turned her head towards him.

"Water." He offered, got onto the bed next to her and helped her up to a sitting position.

She smiled at him after she had taken a few sips. "Thanks."

He nodded.

"I have to tell you," She said, now speaking in a normal voice. "That was the most incredible sexual experience I have ever had in my whole life. Thank you. For doing that to me."

"You're one crazy chick." He answered jokingly.

Kelly ignored that and ran her fingers over his penis, which had now shrunken to a semi-hard state. "This thing is unbelievable."

"So are these." He cupped one breast with his hand, playfully pinching her nipple. She beamed at him, her gorgeous baby-blue eyes twinkling happily.

He had to say it. "You're beautiful, Kelly. Every inch of you is fucking perfect, you know that?"

She blushed at that. She looked down, and then back up at him and replied, "That means a lot to me Timmy."

"I mean it. Jake really is a lucky guy."

Kelly smiled. "Well, he doesn't have to be the only one you know."

"Really?"

She nodded. "I'd love to do this again sometime, wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would, but...would Jake be okay with it?"

"I think he will be if we talk to him about it. And even if he isn't, it's not just his decision to make."

"Yeah, I just don't want to come between you two or anything."

"You won't. If it all works out, it'll be me who'll be coming between the two of you."

Tim grinned. "Oh Kelly you fucking slut, I love you."

"I love you too Timmy. I guess I should go to Jake's room now, he'll be waiting for me. Though I don't know if I'll be able to take him on after the fucking you've given me."

"Just make sure your mom doesn't find out, okay? Please."

"It'll be fine, relax." She put on her clothes. "We've done this before you know, and she's even heard me when I scream a couple of times, but she thinks it's just me using my vibrator. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow morning." Kelly gave him a casual peck on the lips before heading out.

Tim sighed after her, falling back on the bed and soon into a peaceful sleep.