Hello, My Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long Mistress kept me there, in that mindset, I never knew. I watched as she moved back and forth between her hands, vibrator, and fleshlight. My body pinned in place, my cock unable to escape, I sat in her chair in defeat, staring down at my tormentor. Nothing reminded me that I was simply her plaything than these moments, stripping everything away from me until all that was left was two things. Mistress, and the edge.

Towards the end of the night Mistress freed my cock, wrapping it in a cool towel to calm down. Smiling, she kissed my sweaty forehead, cleaning and putting back her toys. I watched in a daze, my entire body seeming to pulse with a frustrated energy that wouldn't go away. Returning to my cock, withered under the effects of being chilled, she wiped it clean, once more locking it away in my cage. Her cage. Immediately I felt the familiar strain, the constant ache I could not escape from.

I was toweled down, led to the shower to clean myself off. The cold water shocked my system, shaking away the fog that had permeated my mind for what seemed like all evening. Feeling fresh, I blushed as Mistress dried me off, messing with my hair as she laughed at me. Dried and warm, she took me by the hand to the couch, sinking into her chest as we just laid there, the tv playing something in the distance.

I felt her hands lazily playing with my hair, brushing it out of and across my face. Resting in her arms, I recovered from the evening, from everything I had been put through. Occasionally Mistress would ask questions, mostly about the evening, making sure I was okay. I mumbled responses as best I could, far too comfortable and content to do anything else.

As the evening came to a close, Mistress once more guided me to the entrance, my command to hold position given for the final time. Taking off my collar, she ran one final playful hand through my hair, messing it up. I blushed, staring up at her while she held my chin in her hand, holding me in place while she ended the session.

"Goodnight, my pet."

Lingering for just a moment, Mistress left, disappearing upstairs. I knelt there for a little while longer, collecting myself to leave. Then, just like that I was dressed, closing her door as carefully as when I entered. Back to the world. Back to reality. Leaving my Mistress always left me with a small tinge of melancholy, a longing to be under her control. But the breaks between were healthy, needed for both of us.

As I walked down the street, the evening replaying in my mind, I couldn't help the smile spread across my face. It wouldn't be long before I found myself once more kneeling and waiting. Seeing that intense, innocent looking face peering down at me. Those piercing eyes that seemed to be able to stare right through me. Feeling her take me in her hands, eagerly ready to be her good boy. Longing to hear those magical words that started some of the best nights of my life.

Hello, my pet.

12