Haunted House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have you and Sheri work as a team, to start. You'll find that she is quite skilled and very popular with the miners. I assure you that the work will be fun and rewarding. Don't forget, I'll be watching over you," Julia reminded Megan. "Please, take your spot in the lineup."

Megan hovered in a daze over to Sheri's side and Sheri took Megan's hand into hers. "These guys aren't so bad looking, once they get inside," Sheri assured her. "Hell, after we give them a bath, some are downright sexy!"

Megan watched in suspense as the men began shuffling into the foyer, faces and overalls dirty with soot and ogling the women in the lineup. The sight of strange men suddenly had her craving the familiar, comforting face of her missing boyfriend among them.

"What happened to Heath? Please tell me," Megan begged Julia.

"Heath was a naughty boy," Sheri chimed in with a giggle.

"Yes he was. He has a rather large debt to pay off. Perhaps you'll see him again, when he has some extra spending money," Julia suggested with a wink.

Megan directed her attention back to the looming miners and clutched Sheri's hand tightly as a man stepped forward, scanned the women intently, and prepared to make his selection.