Happy Together

Story Info
A man, a woman, and their bitch.
1.5k words
3.84
33.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-*ring ring*

-...

-*ring ring*

-...

-*ring ring*

-... *clic* Hey there! (She speaks in a deeper voice, she sounds tired, she's probably been at it again, and for a while, by the sound of it)

-Hey you. Busy? (His voice is as usual deep and melodious and terribly sexy -- she usually says she fell for his cock first, and his voice second -- the slight echo and silence around him let her know he's in his office, probably sitting behind the dark hickory desk where he took her the first day they met when, encouraged by her then-boyfriend, she had applied for a secretary position)

-No, you know how our afternoons go down while we wait for you, she teases, slightly panting.

-And how are my babies today? (He grins, as he perfectly knows how their lazy afternoon go down)

-Your only baby is fine, thank you very much. (She seems annoyed) Your little bitch, on the other hand, has been a handful today, as usual. (On the phone, he can hear a loud slapping noise, followed by a louder moan)

-Come on, you know what I mean...

-And you know our deal, she's allowed to stay with us, but she's not your girlfriend, she's our biiii-atch. (Slapping noise) That's right you are a biatch, aren't you? (Muffled voice) She agrees with me. At least I think she is, it's hard to tell, with the gag.

-(He chuckles) You're cruel.

-And you're crueller.

-...

-...

-...

-I look forward to coming home tonight. I hope you've still got some energy left...

-I do... maybe she won't, but who's cares?

-You've been rough with her today?

-You bet I have, she didn't want to have her injections. Said she wanted to be a man again. I told her sweety, you've just celebrated your double D cup and your vocal chords have been changed last month, what do you think you'll ever go back to? So she cried and all she's earned was to have her injections bent on the knee, and then a good spanking, and one thing led to another...

-You shouldn't be so hard (He pretends to be sweet). She was your man once you know...

-You're the one saying that! And still it was your idea that she should stay, and not only for her money if I remember correctly! I would have had all that to my name in the divorce anyway... (She seems to have decided to go back to spanking while talking; he feels his hard-on growing in his pants. He has impressive hard-ons)

-She has her qualities... and I have more needs than you. I know you like to be left alone some weeks and weekends... plus I'm reassured knowing you're not alone while I manage her company, and someone's there to help you home.

-... and to have someone I can fuck whenever I feel bored, which is very often?

-That's a bonus. So anyway you were saying she'd been difficult today?

-She has. So I've decided she's going to be punished for it. One month, full chastity and constant plugging. She's gonna hate it, but she'll remain nice and soft for both of us.

-What did she say to that?

-Lots of things, until the gag went in. And then the strap-on... (The spanking stops, to be quickly followed by short orders to stay in place, stop moving, and stop being silly. A noisier moan clearly indicates that the strap-on just went way back in, a big one, by the sound of it)

-She still believes the appeal is going to help her? (His grin is now as big as his huge hard-on: one of the perks of having full control over your former boss's assets is how easily it is to deprive him... her of access to a competent lawyer... and how easy it is to make sure the incompetent lawyer will not even try to do his job correctly)

-She does. (She moans, as does the bitch. She loves rough sex). How did the hearing go?

-Like clockwork. We've got full ownership over the company... and her ass. Her testimony helped a lot.

-You mean the one where she almost begged to stay with us and wouldn't admit it was just because she loved being a slut?

-You know what I mean. (He starts gently rubbing his bulge, remembering the party they had had after that hearing, how he had enjoyed banging both of them simultaneously, and then fucking his former boss's ex-girlfriend while she had to lick his balls)

-Tonight's going to be even more epic. I'll send you some pictures to get you in the mood.

-Thanks babe... and give her a kiss on the cheek for me, my next meeting's about to arrive.

He puts down the phone, and takes a quick glance at the pictures that just arrived on his laptop. They've been taken this morning. In the apartment, they both look very sexy. His girlfriend, raven-haired, a bit overweight, strict look and tight black dress, and the bitch she's displaying: maid outfit, big cleavage, blushing behind her heavy make-up. And then bent over, back arched, and on her fours, and bent over the knee... In the next photos, she's not dressed. His girlfriend used the very big strap-on today. He grins again.

She sure has changed: her hair is permanently dyed blonde, now grown to her bubble butt (she has to respect a very strict physical regimen). Her long legs, hairless, as the rest of her body, look just inviting and exciting. He loves to just make her bend over and grab her ankles, so that he can admire her before going balls deep inside her perfect ass. Her tits are impressive, the best success they had perhaps: big, very sensitive, and yet perfectly straight all the time. And constantly stimulated, which is a problem with that new generation of extreme implants. Her lips are pouty and red, perfect for blowjobs, and her big blue doe eyes (permanent coloured contact lenses) are always so innocent and empty when she looks up, kneeling. The injections did the rest, as did the long periods of chastity. She mustn't have known sexual stimulation from her cock for ages, but quickly got used to anal sex. Both of them made sure of that.

And deep down, he wonders: how did it happen? How could she just let it happen to her? His wife cheating on him was one thing, but when he settled in their home, when she deprived him of sex, when she started feminising him, calling her by her new name, and when sex came back but only because she now had to get fucked, by him, and then by her, when she got her new official name in the couple as "his bitch", while her ex-wife became "his girl", and she had to accept transitioning, or just go, why didn't she leave?

She complained all the time, cried a lot, especially with her mouth full of cock and black tears and cum running on her cheeks, or when she had to bend over and accept the humiliating injections right in the buttcheek, sometimes in front of several friends and former colleagues, not to mention the increasingly slutty outfits, but she never actually left, even when she got informed of the incoming surgery, which would turn her into a bimbo for the rest of her life.

Even in front of the judge she herself had called, she was crying to be left with them, at home, explaining how much she loved her new life, how nobody understood how much she wanted it. So she had lost it all, and now there she was, getting fucked in the ass by her cruel former wife, in chastity, gagged, while waiting for her man, the man her wife had dumped her for, to come and take her again, later tonight. Deep down, maybe she wanted it all along. Maybe that's why she had hired him, and pushed a wife he knew was dissatisfied to apply and work for him, maybe that's why she had bought the big hickory desk in the first place.

He looks up as he hears someone knocking on the door.

-Come in.

A young man obeys his command. In his mid-twenties, he is terribly pretty. Half-long black curly hair, huge green eyes, very pale skin. His trousers just hugging enough that he can see he already had a tremendous ass. And looks very shy. He smiles, pleased to see his specifics have been strictly followed.

-You must be my 3pm? Come on in. Please have a sit.

He is already imagining him in a dress. Maybe they would want a goth bitch this time, that would be nice. Maybe not such big boobs, though. His assistant needn't be slutty, after all. At least, not at work.

-Sir, I'm afraid there's only your chair.

-That's true, I'm sorry. No, don't bother them, why don't you sit on the desk? It's quite sturdy, you'll see.