Happenstance Ch. 01: Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, Mom," I said, as I reached my hand out, holding her wine glass. "Is that Dad?"

Mom took the glass from my hand and said, "Yes. It's your father."

"Can I talk to him?"

I think that shocked Mom when I said that, but she handed me the phone, and I said, "Hey, Dad. How are you managing, over there?"

"Good, son. It's all good. Can you put your mother back on the line?"

"Guess what, Dad. I did like you said, and helped Mom out around the house."

Mom's eyes got big when I said that, and she took a big sip of her wine, but I followed up by saying, "I have to say, Dad, it did help get my mind off of things."

"Great. Now, put your mom back on the phone."

"And you know what, Dad? I think I'm up for helping her out some more, right now." With that, I hung up the phone.

"Did you just hang up on him?"

"I did," I said, as I quickly leaned over and kissed her, hard.

Mom pushed on my chest while making some panicked moaning sounds, but quickly relaxed as my tongue slipped past her lips.

Her arms falteringly went over my shoulders, as I motioned her body back onto the sofa while I rested my weight on top of hers.

"Oh, Cory... We shouldn't be doing this right now," Mom sighed when the kiss broke.

But I playfully kissed her neck while I brushed, squished, and tweaked her shirt-covered breast with my left hand. It wasn't long before Mom was breathing heavily, as I now rubbed my right hand over her tight jeans that shielded her mound.

Still kissing, sucking, and pecking her neck, while rubbing parts of my mother's body that a son shouldn't be touching, I heard Mom sigh, "Oh, Cory... You're making me so hot!"

She wasn't the only one, for my dick was rock hard and begging to be freed from my shorts. I was lost in this incestuous state, and needed to feel that wonderful pussy of hers wrapped around my fingers once again.

But before I could tuck my hand inside her jeans to find the hidden treasure I sought, Mom bellowed, "Wait! Just wait a minute."

I paused as I looked up at her panting face, and was overjoyed when she said, "Let's take this upstairs."

Hastily I sat up before helping Mom to her feet, but just before we started to leave, Mom's phone rang again. We both looked down and noticed it was my father calling back. I was surprised when she said, "Let it ring."

I took Mom by the hand as we made our way up the stairs, and once again, I was overwhelmed when she seductively said, "Let's go into my room."

I kissed Mom hard, right there and then, while she embraced me as we staggered into her room, rubbing our hands all over our sexually excited bodies.

Clawing and tearing at our clothes, we quickly undressed each other, and once Mom was utterly naked I paused, and said, as I admired this sexy creature before me, "God, you're so beautiful, Mom."

I could see the look of raw sexual desire wash over her face as she crashed her naked body into mine while wrapping her arms over my neck, causing our bodies to fall onto her bed while we kissed very passionately.

My god, I was so turned on, feeling my hard cock rubbing against her silky smooth skin, and then I groaned when Mom took it in her hands, and whispered, "Fuck... Cory, your hard dick feels so good in my hand."

"You make it that way, Mom," I replied, as I reached down myself, and rubbed my fingers over her hard little bud.

We kissed intensely as I shifted my leg between hers, while we masturbated each other. Ever so lovingly, I started to rub it up and down Mom's inner thigh, until it bumped her pussy, and then felt Mom push her mound hard against it and my hand, before letting out a light sigh.

Again I pushed my leg, and again she ground her mound. Over and over we did this, while playing with one another; only, in the process I was also inching my dick closer to her most sacred spot. Then, once our toying hands touched from the closeness, I removed my hand while rolling Mom on her back, resting my body between her open legs.

Mom paused in stroking me, but only for a second, as I kissed her hard and thrust the lower portion of my bare shaft that Mom wasn't grasping in her hand, up her slit.

Pump and push. Pump and push. I went on and on while she stroked on my dick, until I felt her hips lift off the mattress, meeting my every heave, causing her to whisper in a sigh, "Oh Cory... I know it feels good, honey, but we just can't go further than this. You're my son. It would be so wrong."

"Shh... It's okay, Mom," I said, as I thrust and gyrated over and over again, while Mom's breaths quickened, and she started to make little whimpering sounds. "All this would be fine, Mom, if Jasmine were here."

"Oh, Cory!" Mom replied when I said that.

"We just need Jasmine," I said, as I thrust up again. "Jasmine can help us."

"Oh, Cory... Oh, honey... I... I... Oh, God! This is... Oh, it's," Mom implored.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Jasmine? Having my cock rub against your pussy like this, while my mother isn't around..."

"Mmm... Nnn. Ohh...Yes... Oh yes, it does." Mom moaned, as I kept up my constant pressure, making sure my shaft made contact with her clit.

But Mom still felt a little hesitant, so I whispered in her ear, "Just let yourself go, baby. Mom isn't around. It's just us here. It's just us. Only us. Let go, baby. Just let go."

And then it gradually started to happen. I was feeling less of Mom's hand, and more of my shaft rubbing over her wet slit, while I slowly motioned my dick up and down it.

"That's it, Jasmine. Let my dick feel more of your pussy. I can tell you really like it."

"Oh... Cory... Ah... Cory! Oh, fuck!" Mom expressed, when her hand finally moved altogether out of the way, and she grabbed my ass with both her hands while her legs spread completely wide apart.

Making subtle grunts and huffs, I raced my dick over the outside of her slit several times, before her hips thrust upward, causing it to slide between them. I was now raking my cock over her wet opening, making sure I bumped the head of my dick against her swollen clit.

"Oh, God... Oh, God, no. Cory, it's feeling too good. It's too good! Oh shit! Oh, honey. I... I... I can't take it! Oh, God, please forgive me!!!" Mom screamed, as she heaved upward while pushing on my ass, forcing my dick to pierce the opening into her womb.

"Go deep! Go deep!" She yelled, helping my dick into her depths by lifting her legs and wrapping them around my waist while pushing on my rear.

I was in heaven and shuddered when my dick bottomed out inside her warm moist cunt, and it didn't take long before I was plowing away with all I had, while my mother thrashed and gyrated her marvelous pussy on it.

"Yes, Cory! Yes! Fuck me! Oh, God, fffuck me! Fffuck me, honey! Oh,God, I needed this for so long. Faster! Go faster!." Mom whimpered.

Pumping, pushing, thrusting faster and harder, I went for broke. The sweat poured off my body as I relished in the feeling of this forbidden sexual act. All I wanted to do was make this goddess come like she'd never come before.

"Oh, Yesss!" Mom hissed, bucking wildly off the bed. "Keep going! Ohhh! Ffffuck! I'm coming! Christ, I'm coming!!!"

Holy fuck did Mom come hard, as I kept pumping away while she arched her back and quivered.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I heard, when she clawed at my back while locking her legs around my waist, trapping my dick inside her. The feeling of her snatch tightening around my cock was too much for me to take any longer, and with one more mighty heave, I buried my dick deep inside her pussy as I exploded.

"Oh fuck!" Mom expressed, as my sperm filled her womb. "Your cum is inside me!"

Grinding my teeth, I groaned, "I couldn't help it! I'm sssorry. Ohhh!"

I crashed my weight on top of my mother while my dick spurted out the last of its semen inside her.

Only I wasn't finished yet; I slowly but steadily nudged my dick back to life and heard Mom sigh, "Oh fuck, you're already hard again."

Getting myself up on my knees, I held onto my mother's spread thighs while I feverishly plowed inside her, once more.

Over and over, I heard Mom implore, "Oh, God, you're so deep! So fucking deep!"

Pumping away, Mom again came, hard. Once she finished, I spun her around, helping her to get on her knees before I rammed back inside her.

"Oh fuck. Mmm. Ahhh oh. Holy shit, baby, you're breaking my pussy!"

Groaning and moaning, I held her hips as I thrust with everything I had, and croaked, "Fuck... Fuck! I'm going to come again!"

"Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah!" Mom moaned over and over as my seed quickly rose.

I knew it was wrong, but I needed to feel my dick once again release its forbidden seed deep inside her warm, welcoming womb.

Grunting and huffing, I held her hips tightly as I fucked her quicker. I could feel my throbbing pole burst, releasing its hot cum, and I yelled, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Cory! Oh, God! Cory!" Mom whimpered, as I came once more, filling her cunt.

Thrust after thrust, I pumped away, holding onto her waist until every drop of my baby-making juices filled her womb.

Exhausted, I fell on Mom's back, just as she crashed on the bed herself.

"You came inside me, again," Mom said, as I eased my pecker out from her sperm-filled box.

Rolling over on my back next to her side I replied, "I know. I... I just couldn't help it. I can't explain it, but I needed to do it."

Mom rolled onto her side and cooed, "I know what your mean, honey. Truthfully I wanted to feel your cum, also."

We held each other as we kissed once more and then fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I was happy when I awoke, and Mom was still next to my side. I couldn't stop admiring her as she slept, and was greeted by her smiling face when she opened her eyes and said, "Morning, lover."

Lover, she called me her lover again. I thought as I leaned over and kissed her softly, before she rolled out of bed and said, "Okay, time to get ready."

"Can't we just lay in bed for a little bit longer?"

"Sorry, honey, I like to stick to my routine." Mom replied, as she went and changed into a pair of white spandex, forgoing her panties, along with a very sexy, half-cut tee-shirt that exposed the bottom portion of her breasts.

Shit, did she look hot like that! I started to feel my dick rise, realizing the only thing protecting her pussy from my dick once again filling her hole, was that very thin material.

"Let's go!" Mom cheerfully shouted as she departed her room, while I, still feeling a little groggy, staggered out of her bed with a raging hardon now.

I went to my room and changed into a pair of red shorts, forgoing my own underwear since I couldn't stop thinking about how Mom's pussy was barely covered, and if the opportunity should arise, I wanted to be more than ready.

I met Mom downstairs in the living room, already doing her morning warm-up, and watched how she balanced on one leg, the other bent out to her side as she rested her foot on her other leg's inner thigh. Her hands were also in pray positions as she took a deep breath.

Mom had just changed her pose to the other leg when I said, "Okay, I'm ready."

"Good. Now just do as I do."

I did, and it was more complex than it looked, so I almost fell over a couple of times, causing Mom to laugh as to how bad I was able to balance myself.

"Don't worry. It'll become easier the more you do it."

I don't know why, but I replied, "I bet Jasmine could help me do it."

Mom cocked her head to the right side a little and, with a devilish smirk, said, "Well, she isn't here right now, so I guess your mother will have to do."

However, her phone rang, and I could tell by her expression it was my father when she said, "Hello, Donald."

"Yes, I know he hung up on you."

"Yes, I'm aware I didn't answer."

"No, I don't want to talk about it now."

"Maybe you should then!" Mom said before hanging up abruptly.

"You okay, Mom?"

"Yes... I'm fine." Mom sighed.

Mom appeared a little distracted as we continued, but I managed to cheer her up by messing up more of those complex poses while expressing how great she was at doing them.

By the time we got to do her floor stuff, Mom seemed much better.

I was sitting next to Mom as she started slowly showing me the correct way to do the stretches from Downward Dog to what they call a Child's pose, and everything seemed fine, until Mom got into a Puppy Dog Stretch pose.

Shit, I almost lost it right then. Seeing her tight ass high in the air while her back arched, pushing her chest and arms flat onto the floor, I swear I immediately got rock hard.

You have to understand, from the angle I was watching this I could clearly see the material sliding into the crack of her ass, while the better part of her bare breast tantalized my eyes, and I couldn't take it anymore.

Quickly getting behind Mom before she could react, I hastily pulled her spandex down, revealing that wonderful ass to me before I got within her legs on my knees and nudged my nose between her cheek, running my tongue over her little rosebud.

"Cory!" I heard Mom shout as I jabbed, licked, and tickled her asshole while my right hand raced over her mound. I could feel her clit hardening while my left hand stroked on my cock.

"Cccory! Oh, fuck Cory! Mmm. Oh, this is so nasty. I'm your Mother. I'm your Mother!" Mom said, as I pierced my tongue into her bunghole while I started to finger her pussy.

Mom was hot now, and I took the opportunity to exploit her excitement. I lifted my head from her ass while I kept finger fucking her pussy and said, "You like it, Mom? Do you like how your son is making you hot?

"Yes..." I heard her whisper in a long, drawn-out sigh, and took it a step further when I quickly lined up my dick and rammed it a smidge inside her asshole.

"Oh, God! It's in my ass! It's in my ass!" Mom bellowed, as I nudged more of my meat into her super-tight hole.

Another thrust, and it went in a little further. I heard Mom express, "It's too big! You're ripping Mommy apart!" Fuck she was right! Mom was tight, but I finally got most of my girth inside before Mom implored, "Cory... Oh shit! Oh shit! I've never done this before."

I ease myself out a little, before nudging forward again. Over and over, I slowly manipulated my solid pole inside her ass until I felt her loosening up. Then I sensed Mom backing herself toward me, helping my dick go deeper inside until I was balls deep inside her ass, and slamming my cock in it for all it was worth.

"Oh! Uh! Oh! God! Oh, Cory! Cory! Keep going, baby. Keep going," Mom whimpered, as I heaved and shoved my dick inside her ass while her left hand now played with her clit.

My god, the tightness was like nothing I have ever felt before! And it wasn't long before I felt my juices rising up my shaft, when I hissed, "Fuck, Mom, I'm gonna come".

"Do it, baby! Do it. Come in Mommy's ass. Oh, I want to feel it. Yes! Oh, God, I'm coming, too!"

Holding Mom's hips while her ass was high in the air, I let loose and felt her shiver while both of us moaned and groaned from the pleasure of climaxing.

Mom eased my dick out from her ass and turned over, panting loudly, and said, "My god, Cory! I never felt anything like that before."

The look on her face as she laid on her ass, legs bent and spread, with her pants still half-off while she rested on her elbows, just got to me. I quickly pulled her pants off entirely, before diving headfirst into her wet mound.

"Oh fuck, Cory!" Mom huffed as I lifted her body upward in my hands. I was on my knees until her legs were over my shoulders, and I was eating her pussy like a hungry cat eats tuna.

Mom thrashed around as I sucked the juices out of her moist cunt, while my dick rose to the occasion once more. Then once fully hard, I hastily fucked Mom, crab style.

Mom was moaning and whimpering while I pile-drove my hard meat inside her slick pussy until she came again, but I was far from finished; and lifted her, holding onto her ass while her arms held onto my neck, until I backed her against the wall and fucked her standing up, holding onto her legs.

"Oh, God, you're so fucking deep! You're going to make Mommy come, again!" She shouted, as I jackhammered inside her.

And come again she did, after that,I could no longer hold her up. My legs had become too weak; so I set her down and turned her around, facing the wall, while she bent forward just a little so I could insert my cock back into her womb.

Holly shit! I was exhausted, but I honestly couldn't get enough of fucking her. But then Mom moved her ass forward just enough for me to slide out, and hissed, "Put it back in my ass."

"Well, shit, I wasn't expecting that! I lined my cock back up to her asshole when she pushed backward, sending it into her tight little bunghole.

"Oh fuck, Cory! God, that feels so good. Fuck my ass. Fuck Mommy's ass," she implored.

Holding onto her hips, I pounded away and could feel my knees getting weak as my sperm again flowed to the top of my mushroom head, while I was also tickling her twat.

"Mom! Oh, Mom! I'm... I'm... Oh, fuck, Mom! I'm..."

"Do it, baby! Please do it! Come for Mommy! Come for Mommy, honey!"

"FFFuck!!!" I croaked, as I came hard inside her asshole again.

We both crashed to the floor, totally exhausted and spent, and with what energy I had left, I crawled next to Mom and, before kissing her, said, "That was the best, Mom."

"I enjoyed it too, honey."

We tenderly kissed for a little while before finally getting up and changing into our regular clothes for the day. After a delightful breakfast, Mom and I spent the rest of the day talking about everything while straightening and doing the daily chores.

That night we fucked again in her room. And also after her morning exercises the next day. It was apparent we couldn't get enough of each other, and trust me when I say I was more than okay with that.

However, we had no sooner finished doing it again in the kitchen after breakfast, when I heard a knock at our door.

After we hastily fixed our clothes, Mom went to answer it, and I heard her say, "You got company."

Fuck me... I thought, flabbergasted as I watched Melody step inside the house.

"I think we all need to talk." I heard Melody say, as she took another step inside.

"You really shouldn't be here, dear." Mom replied.

"Can we go into the other room? This shouldn't take me long to say."

Mom and I showed Melody into the living room, and we no sooner took a seat on the sofa, while Melody sat in the love chair across from us, when she blurted out, "I saw what you two did, this morning."

I watched as Mom's face filled with horror, and I barked back, "And I got a picture of you and your family fucking in your room, so what's your point!"

Melody sat back in the chair while crossing her legs and rebutted, "I don't have a point. I just wanted to clear the air before I said what I came here to say."

"And that is?" I asked.

"That I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my parents. At the time, I didn't think you would understand the kind of relationship I shared with them, but now I think you do."

I was at a loss for words at that moment, and tried to come up with something I could say to justify my actions, but Mom spoke up first and said, "So tell me, Melody, were you ever going to tell my son?"

Melody lowered her head and replied, "I... I don't know. I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't want to hurt my parents either."

"So, in other words, you cared about all of them."

Melody nodded, and I could see a hint of a tear in her eyes.

"And do you still care for my son?"

"I do," Melody said, looking up at both of us.

"And does what you saw this morning bother you at all?"