Hannah's Arse: A Twisted Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela watched for just a minute... her pussy tingling from yet another successful conquest... this one her biggest coup yet... even bigger than destroying Amanda Mallen after she'd caught her pegging her son.

Hannah was slowly bobbing back and forth, taking only two or three inches in her mouth, when Pamela pulled out and ordered, "Now go lean against the wall, and bend way over."

"Please, Pamela, haven't you humiliated me enough?" Hannah begged, very close to tears.

"This isn't about humiliating you, Hannah," Pamela said, although it really was. "It's about awakening your inner butt slut."

"Nothing you're saying is making any sense," Hannah said, still on her knees.

"But it will, once you have eight inches of cock plugging your sweet little arse," Pamela assured her, as she went to grab some lube from her duffle bag. She wasn't going to dry fuck Hannah's virgin arsehole. She wasn't sadistic. Just a blackmailing bitch who manipulated people to get whatever she wanted.

"Pamela, please," Hannah pleaded.

"Go to the wall and bend over," Pamela repeated.

"I can't," she snapped.

"You can and you will," Pamela said. "I don't have time for a long game of will you or won't you obey me. Just do as you're fucking told, or I press Send."

"You really are a bitch," Hannah said, a word she'd contemplated using many times, but had never uttered until this moment.

"That we can agree on," Pamela smiled, as she lubed up her cock. "Now, for the last time. Get your arse over there."

Hannah, defeated, got off her knees and trudged over to the section of the wall Pamela had indicated.

"Bend over," Pamela said, sauntering over to her pet-to-be.

"I really hate you," Hannah said, bending over, but also glaring back at her blackmailer.

"Oh, you say that now," Pamela said, admiring the perfect curves of Hannah's body. "But soon you'll be screaming my name in rapture."

"Never," Hannah repeated.

"Yeah, yeah," Pamela said, having heard that before and proving it wrong many times... every time, actually. Most men and women had no idea about the pleasure triggers in their arseholes. But once those triggers were activated, there was no going back... ever.

"Just get it over with," Hannah sneered, defiant until the end.

"You ready to get your arse fucked?" Pamela asked, now standing directly behind her.

"No, but I'm not going to give you the pleasure of hearing me whining or crying about it," Hannah said. "Do your worst, bitch."

"No whining or crying, just moaning and begging, "Pamela taunted, as she knelt behind Hannah, pressed her hands against her arse cheeks, pulled them apart, and buried her tongue in the cute virginal rosebud.

"What are you doing now?" Hannah yelped, as she felt Pamela's tongue rimming her butthole.

"Eating your arse," Pamela said.

"Gross!"

"Not at all," Pamela said, swirling her tongue around the puckered hole. "I need to get it ready for my dick."

"Feels weird," Hannah said, which was true... but oddly it also felt a little... she hated to admit it... nice!

"Did you know the arse has more pleasurable nerve endings than a vagina does?" Pamela asked.

"No," Hannah said.

"It's true," Pamela said. "Look it up. Unfortunately, most women never discover the pure pleasure of getting their arses fucked."

"Because it's a sin," Hannah said.

"Sin?" Pamela scoffed. "If sex was a sin, why did Nature make it feel so good?"

"I don't know," Hannah said. The tongue licking her arse was beginning to make her feel all tingly inside... like the two times she'd masturbated... both recently.

"Exactly," Pamela said, as she lavishly bathed the arsehole with wetness, "Calling sex sinful is just a scare tactic to keep girls and boys from exploring their sexuality."

Hannah didn't say anything, since what else was there to say? She was in way over her head, and she just needed this to be over.

Pamela lubed a finger while licking Hannah's delicious arsehole, before she moved the lubed finger to the virgin arse and warned, "This may feel a bit weird."

"What maaaaay?" Hannah asked, then realized the answer to the question when she felt a finger slide inside her butt.

"Your arse didn't even try to resist," Pamela said, as her finger completely disappeared into the tight arse.

"What are you doing?" Hannah asked, this feeling so weird and wrong.

"Fingering your arse to gape it a bit so it will be ready for my cock," Pamela explained matter-of-factly.

"Please..." Hannah moaned awkwardly, although she didn't finish the sentence.

"Your tight little bum is now eagerly welcoming my finger," Pamela said as she... slowly... fingered her new pet.

"This is so wrong," Hannah objected, struggling to continue repeating her dismay, even while her body betrayed her by giving her strange sparkles of pleasure.

"Your words say one thing, but your tone and body are communicating something completely different," Pamela said, having witnessed this confused state in her prey many times before... as she wiggled her finger inside the tight butt to gape it some more.

"No, what I'm communicating with my entirety... my words, tone and body... is that you're blackmailing me for something I didn't even do!" Hannah rebutted, even though the finger inside her felt even weirder, and it was making her body tingle.

"I wouldn't call it blackmail," Pamela denied, moving her finger inside the young witch's rectum in a circular motion.

"What would you call it then?" Hannah asked, trying not to moan, not to let her know she was secretly enjoying it.

"Free will. I gave you two options, and you chose this one," Pamela shrugged, as she pulled out her finger.

"They were both horrible choices, so you can hardly call it free will," Hannah argued. Which might have been a more convincing argument if her butt didn't suddenly feel empty.

"You may say that now, but soon you'll agree that you made a truly excellent choice," Pamela said confidently, knowing this cute girl would be emitting deep-throated moans and begging for her arsehole to be hammered, within a few critical minutes.

"Excellent? I know I'm never, ever, ever going to enjoy this at all," Hannah said, glaring back at Pamela as she watched her moving the dick towards her butt.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Pamela said, positioning the dick at the slightly gaped hole before mockingly adding, "never, ever, ever? You'll soon see."

Hannah felt anger burning through her as she felt the cock poking at her butthole. "You're a real biiiiiitch!" Hannah screamed, as she felt the cock pushing into her butt... an intense burn coursing through her, as it split her open unnaturally.

"Don't worry, after this initial pain," Pamela said as she slowly slid her cock inside Hannah's virgin arse, "you'll begin feeling great, intensely great pleasure."

"Great sizzling dragon bogies, does that hurt! Please stop," Hannah begged, the pain intense, the cock inside her feeling so weird.

"Trust me, my pet," Pamela said with a laugh with the nerd's words, continuing to gradually fill Hannah's arse. "This cute arse and tight hole were just made to be fucked."

"Merlin's beard! Please!" Hannah whimpered, the dick somehow managing to barge its way ever deeper into her arse.

Pamela finally all the way in, grasped Hannah's hips and said, "Please? Okay, as you wish." She then began slowly to fuck Hannah's butt.

"Pamela...," Hannah whimpered, her head spinning while her anus was penetrated over and over... so overwhelmed by the dick fucking her bum she was unable even to think.

"I love when you moan my name all worshipful like that," Pamela said, something she always made her pets do when they were getting fucked and needing to come... while thrusting her hips in and out... in and out.

Hannah's pain was there... still strong even.... But with each slow movement it seemed ever so slightly to fade... and an equally slight rise of a subtle pleasure began to offset the pain.

"I bet you're already beginning to feel the pleasure inexorably rising in that tight arse of yours," Pamela said after about a couple dozen slow thrusts.

Hannah, frustrated by Pamela's correct assessment, weakly denied the accusation, "No, not at all."

"No, of course not," Pamela smirked, knowing her words were accurate... since Hannah's former whimpers during the first dozen strokes were now shifting to moans.

"Please..." Hannah moaned, although she had no idea what she was planning to say following that single pleading word... her body betraying her, as the pleasure continued growing inside her.

"Please Pamela, fuck my cute little bum faster and harder? Is that what you're trying to say?" Pamela asked, then didn't wait for an answer, before picking up the pace.

"Nooooo," Hannah moaned, although the moaning timbre of her objection once again betrayed the insincerity of the objection itself.

"Nooooo," Pamela mocked, maintaining her current medium paced anal fucking. "Sounds to me that you're a natural little arse slut."

"No, I'm not a slut," Hannah blurted out, between her soft moans.

"Maybe you weren't one until a minute ago, but you're my slut now," Pamela said. "Going forward, this arse will regularly be getting my dick."

"This is... a... one-time... thing," Hannah struggled to respond, as the pleasure of the dick in her butt continued to conquer her body... frustrating her even more.

"Sure it will. You'll be begging me to fuck your arse all the time, once I'm done with you tonight," Pamela said, confident that would be true... since it always was.

"No," Hannah shook her head, struggling to sound defiant, while also struggling to convince herself.

"Yeah, yeah," Pamela said, squeezing Hannah's hips. "Your body has already completely submitted to me."

"No," Hannah repeated, even though the pain had subsided almost completely, and the pleasure was now consuming her entire core.

"Your arse loves my cock," Pamela asserted, as she slammed into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Hannah moaned loudly, as the cock went deeper into her butt, delivering new pain and new pleasure.

"You're a natural arse slut," Pamela said, fucking her faster.

Hannah didn't respond... at least not verbally... but her moans by now were way beyond her control... pleasure rapidly rising inside her... an orgasm unavoidable and imminent!

Pamela hammered Hannah... her body slamming into her with each deep thrust, while she watched her new pet getting more and more animated with each of them.

Hannah still refused to say a word... which did her no good at all, since her moans grew ever louder... her body now feeling like it was literally on fire... her pussy begging for release.

Pamela... knowing her pet was close... did what she always did when a new pet was nearing their very first anal orgasm. She pulled out and admired the gaping hole she'd created, while she waited patiently for the desperate pet to start begging. Patience was easy when the inevitable was about to happen.

Hannah was this close to coming, when suddenly her bum was empty. So she should have been relieved... since finally she wasn't being sodomized... yet instead she felt desperate... suddenly she needed that dick back inside her... suddenly she desperately needed to get her butt fucked... suddenly she heard herself begging something she'd never thought she would ever say: "Please, put it back inside me."

"Pardon?" Pamela asked, a big grin on her face as her plan unfolded just like she'd known it would... including Hannah's lines, as if she was reading them from her copy of the script.

"Please, put it back inside me," Hannah repeated, shame coursing through her, knowing Pamela was only making her repeat those words to humiliate her.

"Put what back inside where?" Pamela asked faux innocently, circling her cock around the prettily gaped hole. Pamela couldn't explain why, but there was just something so hot about a gaped arse... it was so unnatural, which made it so fucking hot... and it being the prissy Hannah's gaped arse made it even hotter... since this cute virgin nerd was the trophy slut of all anal sluts.

"Inside me," Hannah answered.

"Inside you where?"

"Inside my bum," Hannah responded, her intense frustration evident.

"Only little girls have bums. Are you saying you want my dick back in your arsehole?" Pamela asked, sliding back inside her.

"Yes, in my arse," Hannah said with a moan, feeling it slide back inside her.

Once it was all the way inside, Pamela rested in place and asked, "Now what do you want me to do?"

Hannah sighed. She hated to say it. Yet she had to have it. She had to feel this cock fucking her butt. She needed to come. So she answered as calmly as she could manage, which wasn't very, "I want you to fuck my arse."

"But you told me you'd never want that," Pamela pointed out, then gave her three quick, deep thrusts. "Have you changed your mind?"

"Oooooooh, yes I was wrong! Pleeease fuck my arse, give me that big dick," Hannah moaned, no longer even pretending she didn't want it.

"You're absolutely sure?" Pamela asked, loving this moment where the pet just gave in to the pleasure and submitted herself body and soul.

"Yes Pamela," Hannah said, recalling that Pamela liked hearing her name, "I want you to fuck my arse. Please and pound the shit out of me."

"Because you're my pet?" Pamela asked, as she began fucking her again.

"Yes," Hannah agreed, not paying much attention to the content of the question, only happy that the pleasure that had stopped was now resuming its fiery exploration of her core.

"Yes, what?" Pamela asked, loving that this entire scene was being filmed.

"Yes, I'm your pet," Hannah said, the dick in her arse feeling so good, better than anything she could have ever imagined.

"And my slut?"

"Yes, I'm your slut, Pamela," Hannah willingly agreed, knowing there was no way she could face never experiencing this again... even if that meant giving away all her power to Pamela.

"And you'll always obey me like a good pet slut?" Pamela continued pushing Hannah, while not slowing down her hard, deep thrusts into her arse.

"Yes, yes," Hannah moaned impatiently, her orgasm rising rapidly.

"Yes, yes, what?" Pamela asked, pulling out once more to admire the gape.

"Yes, I'll be a good slut, I'll obey your every order, I'll be your arse slut," Hannah listed, desperate to get the dick back inside her arse... so close to coming.

Pamela slid back in, and she fucked Hannah as hard as she could, ready to allow her newest pet to achieve her first anal orgasm.

"Oh, yes Pamela! Fuck me, fuck my arse, fuck me," Hannah babbled through the next dozen deep arse reams.

"Who owns you?"

Hannah didn't even hesitate, not wanting this fucking to end, hoping her orgasm was only a few seconds away, "You do."

"Good answer, slut," Pamela said. Then a few strokes later, she ordered, "Come for me, my arse slut."

"Yes! Harder; drill my arse harder," Hannah begged.

"Now, slut, come from getting your arsehole hammered," Pamela ordered, reaching out and yanking on her long, dark brown hair.

"Yes, Pamela, yes, oh my fucking God!" Hannah screamed, as her orgasm finally hit her like a ton of bricks!

Pamela smiled upon hearing such wicked language spewing from this iconic good girl, while as the iconic bitch she was kept hammering away throughout the orgasm.

"Oooooh," Hannah moaned, lost inside the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced.

About a minute after the orgasm hit, Pamela pulled out, and again admired the gaping hole, as she immediately slipped out of her harness.

"Time to repay me for the fucking," Pamela said, as she spun the dazed... still trembling... Hannah around and pushed her down to the tile floor.

Hannah was still enjoying the aftershocks of an orgasm that didn't seem willing to fade away, as she looked at the shaved pussy before her. She wasn't given even a moment time to think, before she felt Pamela's hand on the back of her head, and her face being smooshed against the pussy.

"Lick," Pamela ordered.

Hannah... her head light from the orgasm... a strong, intoxicating scent enveloping her... mindlessly obeyed... by extending her tongue and licking... curious what it would taste like.

Pamela smiled at the girl's total absence of hesitation... since sometimes there was some... with the orgasm done, a submissive slut might begin to get her mind back... might realize what she'd just allowed to happen... what she'd just said and done...

Hannah was surprised by the taste... it didn't completely match the scent... yet it tantalized her taste buds. After a couple of tentative licks, she began licking hungrily.

"Oh yes, I knew you had to be a little lezbo," Pamela moaned, thrilled to feel Hannah licking her so eagerly.

Hannah didn't think she was a lesbian, but she couldn't deny she was no longer completely straight, either. The anal fucking had been exhilarating, and Pamela's pussy was delicious... she knew she'd be unable to deny herself the thrill of doing either of these... getting arse fucked or licking pussy... ever again.

Pamela held Hannah's head while she lifted her left leg over Hannah's shoulder and allowed her own orgasm to rise.

Hannah licked and licked mindlessly... Pamela having placed an erotic spell upon her.

Three or four minutes later... there was no talking... just Hannah licking her first ever pussy... Pamela enjoying the rookie pussy licker's eager tongue, as her own orgasm rose.

Finally, Hannah discovered Pamela was a squirter (although until that gusher blew, she'd had no idea that was even a thing) as Pamela moaned loudly while she came, coating her new pet's face, "Yesssssss, you're hereby baptized as my submissive slut."

Hannah barely heard the words as the cum flooded all over her face and into her open mouth... the taste of cum even tangier than the prior wetness. She hungrily lapped up as much as she could, finding it the most exquisite delicacy she'd ever tasted.

Finally tired from the fucking marathon and her own orgasm, Pamela lifted her leg off of Hannah and said, looking down at the wet-faced young witch with a dazed look in her eyes, "Thanks, my pet. You're a natural pussy licker."

Hannah didn't say anything. Since with her two wicked acts completed... her orgasm long subsided... reality came flooding back. And with it... rage!

Ever since her first year at Nobbs Ridge Academy, Hannah had been leagues ahead of all her classmates in her studies. She not only mastered all the subject matter in the textbooks, but she spent long hours poring over arcane tomes that few other students even knew existed. And one of the subjects she'd always excelled in was Spellcasting.

Leaping to her feet, she dashed off to her locker, reached inside and extracted her wand. Then still stark naked, she turned and waved it at Pamela and cried out, "Erectus Perpetuus!"

Immediately Pamela's pussy vanished, to be replaced by a large, erect, male organ. Pansy stared at it for a moment. But then undismayed, she demanded, "Is that the best you got? I give myself these all the time; just ask Darcy." Then brandishing her own wand, she cried, "Vaginum Restorum!"

Nothing happened.

"Vaginum Restorum!" she tried again.

"Sorry Pamela, but unlike your garden variety ones, this phallus won't be going away for ten years or so. It might not always stay erect, but you'll likely be facing some raised eyebrows anytime you go into the girls' shower room," Hannah taunted. "So tell me, once they allow you in the boys' shower room, will you still be wearing a bra?"

.....

The next morning, Pamela woke up in bed, stretched, and felt something weird down below.