Gravity Man Saves the Day

Story Info
With great power comes great opportunity to fuck villains.
2.5k words
4.17
4.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a peaceful day in Polis City, and Gravity Man was eager to get home. He wasn't dressed as Gravity Man at the moment, of course. He was in his secret identity's clothes, to better blend in with the citizens. He'd traded his super suit for black cargo shorts and a plain green polo shirt, with matching flip-flops. He was supposed to be going by his civilian name, "Colin" but in Gravity Man's mind he always referred to himself as Gravity Man.

Anyhow, it was a beautiful sunny day and Gravity Man was eager to get home and cook the pasta he'd just bought. Super heroics didn't pay like they used to, and he hadn't realized he was out of pasta until well past noon. Lunchtime was rapidly slipping away, so he was moving as fast as his flip-flops would let him go. Unfortunately, he only made it a few blocks away from the supermarket when the villain attacked.

He was thrown clear through the wall of a neighboring store, demolishing the brick wall in a manner that would pulverize the bones of normal humans. Luckily, Gravity Man's body was a little tougher, as most people in "the industry" needed to be. Supervillains rarely pulled their punches, after all.

"Ooh, I think I broke my spleen" Gravity Man moaned, holding his side. Being a little tougher didn't do much to stop it from hurting as much. "Did anyone get the license plate of the car that hit me?" When no one answered, he looked up from the rubble. Everyone who'd been in the store had fled, and throngs of people were running down the street in the same direction. Gravity Man reluctantly dragged himself up, one hand still clutching his plastic bag of pasta, and peered through the hole he'd made in the wall.

"Tremble!" A woman's voice shouted, reverberating off the now empty street. She was tall, with a shaggy mane of red hair that tumbled to her shoulders. She wore a skintight latex bodysuit, accentuated with random pieces leather armor. Oh, and she was holding a massive blaster, easily half as big as she was. "Cower before me! None can stand the power of Cosmic Fay!" She lifted the cannon and pulled the trigger, sending a searing green beam into a local barber shop. Even across the street, the explosion nearly knocked Gravity Man off his feet. He looked down in dismay as he noticed his precious pasta was ruined. The hard noodles were nothing more than crumbs. He choked back a sob.

It was clear what Gravity Man had to do. The citizens had all fled and the police would take a long time to arrive when supervillains were involved. There was no one else to save the day. Gravity Man decided then and there: he needed to get changed.

***

"Halt, villain!" Gravity Man shouted from across the road. " I am Grav- ohmygod!" He leapt to one side as a green beam sizzled the air beside him. As he fell, he scuffed the sleeves of his orange bathrobe, and one of his flip flops nearly fell off. As it turned out, there weren't many super costumes available in a deserted street. He'd settled for a bathrobe, the only clothing in his "super colors" and a strip of fabric he'd cut eyeholes into. The flip-flops and shorts completed the look and frankly, he thought he did pretty well with what he had on hand.

Gravity Man continued leaping and dodging, eventually taking refuge in a ruined ice cream parlor. Harassing a villain with a gun from so far away probably wasn't the smartest way to fight crime. He needed to get closer.

Swiftly, he maneuvered from shop to shop, made slightly easier by the gaping holes Cosmic Fay's blaster had left in them, until he was mere feet away from the redheaded villain. He crouched beside some rubble and waited for her to pass by. Once he was certain he was out of her range of vision, he tossed a piece of rubble across the street.

Cosmic Fay whipped around and fired, laying waste to the piece of rubble and the street surrounding the rubble. Gravity Man took advantage of her distraction and charged. He wasn't big by any means, but he knew how to use leverage and momentum to knock down the woman, sending her cannon skidding across the asphalt. Taken by surprise, Cosmic Fay was bowled over, and Gravity Man tossed both through one of the only walls left standing.

"Who dares assault me?" Cosmic Fay hissed as she picked herself up from the ground.

"I tried telling you, I'm Gravity Man!" He puffed his chest out.

"A superhero? In a bathrobe?" Cosmic Fay sneered. "Do you even have powers?" Up close, Gravity Man could see how the latex clung to her body, revealing both toned muscles and sizable curves.

"Uh," he peeled his eyes from her chest to stare at her face. Surprisingly, when it wasn't contorted into a snarl, her face was distractingly pretty. "I... make things heavier?" That pretty bow of a mouth quirked into a sneer.

"That's it? This is who they send to challenge me?"

"I just wanted pasta." Gravity Man mumbled.

"You'll have the honor of being the first to perish by my hands!" Cosmic Fay shouted and lunged forward.

Instinct alone saved Gravity Man. He ducked just as her fist rocketed for his face. He threw up his hands in self-defense, sloppily parrying her outstretched arm. He barely managed to repeat the trick with her second punch. Breathing fast, he scurried backwards.

"Is that it?" Cosmic Fay growled. "Fight me like you mean it!" She really was pretty when she got worked up. Gravity Man, who was adjusting his bathrobe, got his hands up just in time to duck another wild haymaker. It only took another few dodges and parries before Cosmic Fay stopped her assault.

"What is happening?" She looked at her arms, which dangled by her sides. "Why can't I move them?"

"You didn't let me finish." Gravity Man sighed. "I can double the weight of anything I touch. And if I touch it again, the weight is doubled again." He gestured to her sagging arms. "That was what, four times each?"

"Impossible!" Cosmic Fay's blue eyes bulged. "To have been brought so low by such parlor tricks!"

"Oh, we can go lower." Gravity Man said as he adjusted his shorts. They'd gotten tight while he'd been ogling her. He walked over to Cosmic Fay, who desperately tried lifting her arms. "You. Ruined. My. Pasta!" Gravity Man kicked her shins to punctuate each word. It wasn't being mean. Every part of him could double somethings weight, even his feet. By the fourth kick, her legs buckled under their own weight, bringing the supervillain to her knees.

"What are you doing?" Fay whispered, her arms and legs trapped under their new gravity.

"Vengeance for my missed lunch." Gravity Man began undoing his bathrobe belt. "And also the citizens you terrorized and stores you destroyed too, I guess." He opened his bathrobe and shucked off his shorts, leaving him in his underwear.

"No," Fay begged, her eyes glued to the bulge in his boxers. "I won't do it again. I swear!" She flinched as Gravity Man ran his hands up and down her latex suit. He was impressed by her honed muscles, while she kept her breasts and butt so soft.

"With a body like this, no wonder you like to flaunt it." He murmured. His cock twitched and he absentmindedly pulled down his underwear. His cock sprang out, fully erect, and wiggling in front of Fay's face. He rubbed his dick against her cheek. "I think it's time you started paying me back."

"Never." The panic in her eyes was clear. "I'll bite it off before I let youuuu..." Her jaw went slack as Gravity Man continued to rub his dick along her cheek. Confusion rippled across her face as her mouth hung open, tongue tasting the air on reflex.

"Heavy is the jaw that sucks the dick or whatever." Gravity Man chuckled. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and guided his cock into her mouth. Her tongue tried to push him away, but just doubling its weight once was enough to keep it from blocking entry. He began sliding his cock into her warm, wet mouth, inch by inch.

Fay shuddered but couldn't pull away as Gravity Man yanked on her hair and dragged her head down the length of his shaft. He didn't stop until his cock was firmly lodged in her throat. He took a moment to bask in the tightness squeezing his dick and let out a satisfied grunt. Then he began fucking her face in earnest.

With both hands clamped on the side of her head, Gravity Man alternated between jerking Fay's head up and down his cock and holding her in place so he could thrust his hips and bash the back of her throat with his dick. He ignored her gagging and choking sounds and let her saliva drip from her open mouth onto the latex stretched across her generous chest. Pushing the tip of his dick as far down as it could go, he freed up one hand to maul her tit.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He panted. His hand found a nipple and began rolling it between his fingers. "But I want more."

He slid his cock out of Fay's throat slowly, watching her eyes tear up as more of her airway was cleared. She gasped for breath as he pulled away, a thick strand of saliva still bridging the space between her tongue and his cock.

"Let's see what you're hiding here." Gravity Man tore at her skinsuit, freeing her chest. Firm, round tits tumbled out of the gap he made, sweaty after being contained. Each was topped with a nipple hard enough to cut diamond. "Seems like you're enjoying this more than you pretend." Fay shook her head but let out a moan when he grabbed her tits and began squeezing them.

They were incredible, larger than his hand and still supple. He enjoyed himself for a few minutes, before catching Fay by the chin and making her look him in the eyes.

"My cock is getting cold." His cock twitched for emphasis. "So let's play a game. I can smell your wet pussy from here, and I'd love to give it a try." Fay whimpered. "If you can stay upright after four touches, I'll leave it alone. Fail, and I'm going to fill you up every way I can." Jaw slack, just nodding in agreement was a challenge for her.

"Super." Gravity Man grinned. He rubbed his dick a few times before reaching out and tugging on Fay's nipples hard, twisting and pinching them. "One touch."

Fay gasped as her nipples' weight doubled. Her body tensed as she fought to keep her body straight. Gravity Man stroked her hair, letting his saliva- coated cock slide across her face. He bent down and tugged her nipples again, rolling them over and over again between his knuckles.

"Two." Fay moaned as her tits were pulled downwards. Her back bent for a second before righting itself. Sweat beaded her brow and she craned her neck backwards to balance her body's new gravity. Gravity Man could see her pussy pressed tight against the latex of her crotch.

"Very good! Three." Another tug and Fay almost topped on the spot. Her nipples pointed straight at the ground, and her back arched forward as if praying or begging. Her knees quaked with effort, but her head remained up, those blue eyes keeping contact with his. Gravity Man was impressed. With anyone else, he would have probably let go and given away to the police by now. But a deal was a deal, so he intended to see it through. And besides, his cock was getting cold.

"Four." He barely grazed her chest before Fay collapsed, pitching face first to the ground. Only once her breasts were squashed against the floor did she let out a moan of relief.

Gravity Man took a moment to admire his work. Arms, flat on the ground, boobs and head pressed to the floor, and ass high in the air. Her moans couldn't hide her blatant arousal. Her pussy had almost soaked clean through her suit. He slid a finger down the fabric, and she let out another moan.

"I win." He pulled her head up with by her hair. "It's time for me to take my prize." He let her head drop so he could use both hands to rip apart her skinsuit at the groin. He was rewarded with the sight of her pussy, throbbing with anticipation. He guided the tip of his cock up to her sopping hole and began pushing it in.

"Fuuuck." Gravity Man exhaled, savoring the warmth and tightness of Fay's defeated body. He wanted to take it slow and enjoy every inch, but he found himself pushing harder, thrusting faster inside her. Maybe it had been the blowjob that got him worked up, but he couldn't wait, couldn't slow down as he thrust himself inside. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pounded her pussy with careless abandon. The sight of her ass rippling after each thrust just made him push harder. He could feel Fay squeezing her pussy around his cock, milking him, her body begging for more when her mouth couldn't.

It wasn't long before he felt his orgasm building. His balls tightened; his cock became more sensitive to the writhing of the woman beneath him. He thrust faster and faster, ramming his cock as deep as it could go, ignoring everything but the sensation of Fay's pussy.

"I told you. I could double weight with. A touch." Gravity Man forced into through gritted teeth. He teetered on the edge of orgasm, his cock eagerly twitching for release. "I didn't say. It had to be. My hands." It was too much. His willpower failed and his orgasm crashed through him. He came, and came again, shooting load after load of cum into Fay's defenseless womb. Fay herself let out a wordless cry as she was wracked by her own orgasm, spasming around his cock.

With his final act of domination over the ineffectual supervillain, Gravity Man doubled the weight of her womb, her vaginal canal, everything his semen touched. Fay crashed to the ground, pinned to the floor by her ravaged insides. Gravity Man lay on top of her, breathing hard while his orgasm subsided.

Eventually, he caught his breath and pulled himself out of her with a wet plop. He got to his feet and admired his handiwork. The supervillain Cosmic Fay lay motionless, her genitals exposed, weighed down by her body's new gravity and her own shaking orgasm. Gravity Man felt a touch of pride at stopping such a clear danger to storefronts and bags of pasta alike. He gathered his things and walked away, whistling cheerfully. Maybe the supermarket a few blocks down would still be open?