Grandma Cheryl

Story Info
A young guy helps around the house for his BBW grandma.
2.1k words
4.38
496.3k
258

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spider1
Spider1
384 Followers

The house was in its usual chaos. My kid brothers and sisters were always scrambling to get ready, to get dropped off somewhere or my mother was scrambling to go pick them up. Dance, sports, band, so-and-sos house. Today mom was bopping from kitchen to living room and up the stairs shouting orders, questions and reminders. I was on the couch, weekend bag next to me, watching U-M getting abused on the football field. My dad was at work, doing an extra weekend shift to keep us afloat.

"God, where are they?" My mom said, looking out the window at the wet, leaf blown driveway.

"It's OK Mom," I said. "You need to relax."

"Thanks so much for doing this again. I know you don't like going there but your Grandma really appreciates it. So does Aunt Suzie. You don't know how much it means to them and how they talk about you."

I smiled. "It's cool. They can remember me in the will."

"Smart ass," she said. My kid brother shouted from upstairs. My mom turned her back and marched. "WHAT!?"

After a few minutes my Grandma Cheryl peeked the front door open. "Hellloooo..."

"Come on in Grandma," I said, standing. She walked in bearing shopping bags of foods, gifts and treats. My Aunt Suzie was behind her closing the door to the October wind. My Grandma Cheryl was 64, about 5'8 with short spikey, dyed blonde hair. She was curvy and thick, breasts about 40D, big wide ass and legs, belly wrapped by her long leather coat. Her fine-lined blue eyes sparkled, looking into mine. She was made up just enough. Her skin had a slight bed tan. We hugged and cheek kissed. "Hi Ricky, so nice to see you." Her lovely teeth were whiter than mine.

I stepped over to hug Aunt Suzie, Grandma Cheryl's younger sister at 58. Suzie was about 5'9 and even thicker and softer then Grandma Cheryl. Her 44 E breasts hung low on her belly, with a round and booming ass to go with them. She kept her long red hair colored with a shock of grey in front, playful blue eyes behind her glasses, held tight by high cheekbones. Her milky white, wide face usually in a closed lipped smile. She wore a similar long black leather. Looking like exactly what she was - a school teacher. Her cool, soft, red-nailed hand touched my face. "Hello Ricky. Ready to spend a weekend with the old ladies?"

I was about to answer when my Mom and two of the kids bounded in with hello's and a crash of voices. We all headed into the kitchen to sort out the goodies. Pies and cakes, socks for my brother and a part of my sister's Halloween costume. Everyone chatted and caught up. I finished my water, watching, filling in when asked, waiting to get on the road.

"So what's on the agenda for him this weekend?" my Mom asked.

"Oh, we've got to put the storm windows in, clean the gutters, get all of my winter stuff out of the attic," My Grandma said. "But I'm going to cook a great dinner for him."

"And I need some things taken care of on Sunday. But all I have is cash," Aunt Suzie said.

Aunt Suzie lived alone in a condo a few miles up to road from Grandma Cheryl. After my Grandfather died two years ago she still insisted on living in the house, about two hours drive from us. My father worked too much, not allowing him time get up there, so I was drafted to spend the weekend every month or so to take care of whatever chores she or Aunt Suzie couldn't handle. It was a nice rural area and I enjoyed getting away from the city. I'd just turned 19 and Monday was an off-day for my college classes.

"I can be bought," I said.

"I know that's right," Aunt Suzie said, winking at me.

We said our goodbyes and I grabbed my bag to head for Grandma's car. "I'll have him back Monday afternoon," Grandma said, kissing my Mom on the porch.

"You take care of them," Mom said to me. "Do everything they ask you."

Mom and I hugged. "I will."

Aunt Suzie slid into the back seat, I sat in front, scooting the seat back for my long legs. We were down the street to the stop sign when I felt Aunt Suzie's hand caress the back of neck.

"Ricky's going to take care of us with that big, beautiful cock of his."

All three of us laughed. "Suzie, you're terrible," Grandma Cheryl said with a sexy smile. Her right hand slid over to stroke my crotch and she hit the accelerator.

****

Perhaps I should back up a bit.....

Since my sexual awakening I've always loved BBWs. I love curves, big boobs, big butts, thick legs and arms, soft skin. I love the feel of a soft belly. I've also always been attracted to older women. On-line I've watched and downloaded tons of MILF and GILF videos and pics. I've read the Mature and Incest stories on Literotica. Part of my mind always found my Grandma Cheryl and Aunt Suzie attractive but it was nothing I ever really imagined - I'd certainly never jerked off thinking about them. After I turned eighteen I finally lost my virginity to a 23-year-old brunette BBW. It was great fun and she was very complimentary. I had paid attention to all that porn, studying how to eat pussy and how to fuck. It was right around this time I spent a weekend at Grandma Cheryl's.

We had always gotten along great. She was very easy-going and very loving to me, always touching and hugging. Always smiling, happy and full of life. It was late summer, right before I was to start my freshman year and we'd spent the day mostly working outside. I cut the lawn and trimmed the trees and hedges while Grandma Cheryl worked in the garden. In the evening after we both showered I grilled some chicken for us, while Grandma made salad and fresh veggies. A hot night, we ate on the deck, me in only cut-off shorts. A few times I noticed her lick her lips at me, eyes lingering on my crotch when I stood. She wore a loose blue men's dress shirt over some tight, very high lime green shorts. Her blues eyes gleaming, chin in her palm as she listened to my stories about the goings on around the house and my Spring Break adventures. If I had known at the time..... but in that moment she was still my Grandmother.

"I really enjoy our time together, Ricky. You're very special to me." She sipped at her glass of vodka lemonade. "I love you so much."

I leaned back from my empty plate, full and relaxed. "Thank you, Grandma, Me, too."

We went to the living room for a while, watching TV. She enjoyed another drink and made one for me too. It was no big deal. I'd been drinking for a year our so, but I appreciated it. She winked, her warm small hand on my shoulder. "Just don't tell your Mom. You know how she is." Her full breasts hung above my face, the fabric of her shorts hugging her pussy lips right in front of me. Looking back, those were the first stirrings that sparked the instant reminder - I needed to jerk off later. Around 11 Grandma Cheryl went to bed and I went upstairs to the guest room, where Grandma Cheryl kept her computer.

The last few times I been there, after Grandma went to bed, I'd surf the net for some BBW and MILF porn, usually cranking out a couple loads that I'd clean up with tissues that I would keep in my pack until I could trash them at home. That night I pulled my shorts off and booted up the computer, looking forward to some stress relief. I kept the door open because of the heat, ceiling fan on high. The old wooden stairs creaked like crazy, so I could absolutely hear her coming up the stairs in time. She was energetic but she didn't move THAT fast.

The computer came on line and there was a saved file on the screen - "For Ricky" with a smiley face. I clicked on it and got the surprise of my life. Dozens of recent pictures of my Grandma Cheryl nude, or in stockings and lingerie. She was sucking cock and getting fucked. Licking pussy and getting double teamed by guys. Smirks of ecstasy with a load of cum on her face. Some of the guys looking to be about my age. Some of the women were young but most were older BBWs, like her, 50s or 60s. In another series there were five or six people in a full-blown orgy. My reaction was not thought out. It just WAS. I was instantly hard and started stroking. A close-up of my Grandma Cheryl's shaved pussy getting filled with a thick, pink cock.

"Ricky?"

In horror I turned back to the soft whisper. Hard cock in my hand. Grandma Cheryl stood in the dark doorway in a translucent, light blue nightie that ended right above her shaved pussy. Her nipples were gumdrop thick, pressing the thin material. She glowed in the screen's light, gorgeously thick and eyes on fire.

"It's OK, honey. I'm glad you like them." She stepped forward, lightly touching my face and arms. "Shhh. Keep touching it. Stroke it. Please, baby. It's OK."

I kept jacking my hard cock. She gently turned the chair back so I was facing the screen. "I noticed on the computer, after you left last time, the things you'd been watching." She caressed my face, my chest. Her big soft tits rubbing the back of my head. Her voice lullabye soft.

"I liked the things you'd been looking at, too. I like to do all those things. I have lots of friends I like to play with. It's soooo good, so fun. So beautiful."

I clicked another image of Grandma's Cheryl's short blonde hair being stroked while she sucked another big cock. Blue eyes of fire looking into the camera. Her face flushed red. "You like older ladies, don't you, Ricky?"

"Mmm.Yes." I could feel the cum rising, churning in my balls.

She lightly kissed my ear. A lick. Warm breath. "And you like curves, too. Big soft ladies bodies."

"Mmmmmmm."

"And you like stories about Mommies fucking their sons. Grandma's fucking their grandsons."

Another picture of Grandma Cheryl getting fucked from behind, her mouth open, crying out.

"I like them, too. Maybe we can enjoy them together. Would you like that, Ricky? I would love that. Very much."

"Yes, Grandma." My ass tightening, toes flexing. Sooo good.

"Would you like to play with me Ricky? Lick me, fuck me? I would love it. I would love to fuck you. Suck you, baby. Adore you, my baby boy." She kissed my cheek, hot breath on my face.

"OH FUCK!"

Four thick pulses of hot, sticky cum shot up on my chest. My bare legs shook, toes curling. Grandma's hands smeared it into my chest, she licked her fingers, kissing all around my face and neck. "Oh Ricky, so beautiful. My darling boy. Oh yes, Ricky. So good."

We finally locked lips, tongues swirling. Her hands cupped my face. My hot cum was still on her tongue. I could already feel myself getting ready again....

Later after I ate her pussy (soaking my face) and ass, we fucked and I came deep inside her. And she sucked me dry once more. We layed in her bed in the moonlight as she kissed and caressed me, "adoring me", as she called it, while telling me about her fun. She and my grandfather had been swingers for almost ten years. Since he died she still enjoyed her friends on a monthly basis but she confessed her fantasies for me had been taking hold for some time.

"When I saw the history on my computer, all the things you'd been looking at. God, Ricky I couldn't stop shaking. I touched myself for one second and I came, thinking about you."

My hands stroked her soft curves, I kissed her, licking her nipples. "God, Grandma. This is amazing. I love it. I love you. Can..."

"What, baby?"

"Can we, like, keep doing this? Together?"

She kissed me deep, hugging me. He breasts and big ass and legs divinely blue in the moonlight. I could see the white of her smile. "Ohh, baby. There's nothing I want more."

My cock stirred again -- 8 inches and pretty thick. She stroked it. "God, he is fun to play with!" After sliding down and sucking me for a few strokes her lips popped off the head with a slurp. "You know something else, Ricky? Aunt Suzie feels the same way about you. Would you like that?" My cock grew to iron in her mouth, giving the answer.

More to come? Let me know....

Spider1
Spider1
384 Followers