Graded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only stood to lose in that situation; doing as told was clearly my best bet. I began a slow removal of my clothes.

Shoes, socks, shirt, pants... boxers... I placed them on the locker with my cellphone and wallet still in the pants' pockets and cupped my groin.

A mechanical sound came from the can; it seemed like my stuff had been dropped through some pipes to who-knows-where.

"Please grab the apparatus on your left, place the indicated side on your skin and use it to shave all the hair in your body with the exception of your eyebrows and hair. This is necessary for proper examination and hygiene and failing to do so properly will be met with disciplinary action."

I probed the button and watched the mechanism spin. I placed it against my armpits, shut my eyes and pushed the button again. It didn't hurt, fortunately, so I continued.

I used the mirror to make sure I got everything, my legs, my back, my chest. It wasn't a lot but I was better safe than sorry, plus: it helped me relax a bit... not much though.

I placed the machine back in its place.

Please raise your arms and spread your legs.

"Uh-oh" I thought, but I had accepted the inevitability of it all by now; I did as told.

A mechanical arm with a hose came down from the ceiling and aimed at me.

"Please refrain from moving from this position while the cleaning process is performed, failure to do so will be met with disciplinary action."

Immediately after, cold water was sprayed on my whole body from different angles. The pressure wasn't bad but the cold I didn't like.

It seemed it was done when a second arm threw some chemicals in my body after the voice told me to close my eyes, and then water once again.

A small mechanical sound followed the voice's permission to move, it came from the wall-mounted box and the lid opened slightly thereafter.

"Please open the lid and dry yourself fully, with the provided towel. Failure to do so will be met with disciplinary action."

They were really hammering in that 'disciplinary action" thing, huh? Best I never knew what that entailed.

I rubbed the water off and wondered what those pink things were in the box.

"Please put on the attire according to the inscriptions on each piece. If you are confused about this, make a verbal request and I will guide you through the clothing process."

I took the objects out of the box. Clothing? I had never seen anything like it. Most of the things were just some pink metallic restraints of some sort and then two of them were, like, plastic stockings with a metallic ring at the end. They had some texture and thickness on the soles though, so clearly they weren't meant to be used with shoes.

I finished reading the inscriptions on each piece and finally got an idea of what this was. The first was a sort of belt that connected to two rings that went on the very top of my thighs, aside from that there were a couple of bracelets and anklets, both large and metallic, the two stockings that had caught my attention in the beginning and, finally: a collar.

This wasn't "apparel," this was a harness and a punishment.

I began putting the things on. Most of them opened and closed rather easily, they weren't tight either. The plastic stockings slid quite snug which made them the hardest pieces to put on, but I managed and, like the inscription on the loose straps said, I secured them to the thigh rings.

"Please stand by."

What was I to stand by for?

Zuuup! My hands instinctively went to my neck as all the pieces tightened. I began to try to fit my fingers between my neck and the collar out of fear but was interrupted.

"The attire will not squeeze you severely so long as you do not attempt to remove it. Remain calm."

I let go of my neck despite myself, and turned to lock myself in the mirror: Metallic pink, silicone pink and embarrassment. This was about to be the most humiliating experience in my life.

"Please bring your wrists close to your thighs."

Now what did they wan-Clank! My hands stuck to my sides. It seemed like the thing was magnetic but I didn't even care to try and remove it; I had accepted my fate.

"Please continue onto the next room."

I breathed deep as the door in front of me opened on its own, and fearfully stepped towards the next room.

12