Good Morning India Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Good morning, Kira. Did you sleep well?

- Please Dan, my cunt is aching for release. Please, fuck me, fuck me NOW!

- Not so fast, Cara! You beg to be taken, used and abused if I choose it!

- Yes, darling, please hurry up!

- Shall I take you as your Master?

- No, Kyrhan is my Master. You are just my husband.

- Then ask Kyrhan for your release. Your husband is going back to sleep. If you make again so much noise, I will just gag you.

- No, No, Dan, please. I will obey Yes I recognize you are my Master, too. I will obey your every orders, without discussion. Now fuck me silly, Master.

- OK, bitch, just remember from now on that I own you when you are in France and Kyrhan owns you when in India and when you wear a saree or a kameez.

- Aye Aye, Master.

Kira was expecting he would push his cock directly into her cunt but her husband seemed to have other ideas. He began to caress her cunt lips, pulling them apart. Then he pushed directly three fingers inside her. It hurt, but he continued to ream her patiently Her cunt was now red and leaking her love juices. She screamed when he pushed in a fourth finger and even louder when he tried to push in his thumb. Tears were now running freely down her cheeks but she never asked him to stop and withdraw his hand. After all she had acknowledged him as her Master and her submissive mind told her not to disappoint him. She also thought that Kyrhan will be delighted to fist fuck her. That was a virginity he would never have the occasion to take from her.

It was a typical feature of her mind now : when she was fucked by Kyrhan, she occasionally thought to her French husband but when she was fucked by her French husband, she always thought to her Indian Master, her Number one husband. Although she still loved tenderly Dan, she could not deny that Kyrhan occupied the first rank in her heart. If he had asked her to divorce from Dan, she would have been sad but would have obeyed but she would never have agreed to divorce Kyrhan even if Dan had ordered her to.

A sharper pain forced her to pay more attention to her husband s ministrations. He had pushed in now all his hand up to the wrist into her cunt. He began to open his clenched fist and push out his fingers. The feeling inside her was tremendous. She felt as if she was filled up by a monstrous dildo ten inches wide. Her juices began to run again. Her sobs were mixed with gasps and screams but she could not even speak coherently. A series of shattering climaxes rocked her belly. She was fulfilled, exhausted already but shameful. It had been the first time in years that she had climaxed before her husband. She would have to train further.

Dan continued to fist fuck her but she was way too tired to stir. Dan did not seem to mind. He just very gently eased his hand from her gaping open cunt It glided out with an obscene sluicy noise that proved how wet she had been Dan moved and presented his hard cock toward the hole his hand had just deserted. Kira had never seen his cock so much engorged. It was now nearly as big as Kyrhan s weapon. He ploughed her now more receptive cunt. She had not expected to be able to climax once more but she felt the familiar feeling building up in her belly. She began to reply to his frantic thrusts by opposite but not less frantic thrusts. Finally he came griping her hips feverishly to get deeper if he could. She had waited for his release to cum herself screaming. This time, she had fulfilled her duties and not acted as a self centered wanton slut.

Dan found the strength to untie his wife from her restraints. She jumped to the toilets to relieve herself then came back to the bed. Dan was just recovering his breath. Kira bent above his body and took his flaccid cock into her welcoming mouth. It was slimy with his cum mixed with her love juices. It was a big turn on for her to pull the sticky and delightfully smelly cock to her lips, lick it clean before swallowing everything.

The next days were quieter with visits to her family and friends. They found her tanned, in great shape and rested. They joked about her having not to toil when in India. She could not tell them that she spent most of her nights there screaming in utter bliss in the arms of her Indian husband or someone with whom he was sharing her. They could not have understood how she had fallen completely under his commanding spell and would do anything kinky he would ask from her. He would not even have to order, just suggest and she would abide at once to anything.

For all these visits, Dan had told her to wear her usual sarees. The discussion then rolled on the life in India. She just told them she lived in high standing hotels and had no real knowledge of the life of an Indian woman of a low caste. India fascinated many westerners and most of the meetings ended with all the women enticed into wearing sarees Kira provided them. She explained them the different ways to put on the saree and always finished with the most sexy with the navel in full view, the knot as low as possible, the saree the tighter possible. In addition, she only lent them the sheerest or the most see-through Lycra cholis and the flimsiest saree silk fabric.

When the women came back to the table with the complete outfits, Kira loved to see fires igniting in the eyes of the male attendants. It was funny to have a wife posing in front of her husband and all the attendants in sexy outfits she would never have worn the equivalent in European clothes. When there was in the group one or several single persons, Kira often went as far as having married women showing off just in front of the single men or single women in front of married men. Kira pointed out the prettiest assets of the women in display : sexy tummies, rounded navels, prominent bottoms or breasts under the saree. She really hoped that these parties would lead to many couplings, whether in marriage or outside, she did not care.

- It s funny. When they are in saree, European women often lose most of their inhibitions. They donÕt object to be photographed by strangers

- I had noticed : that garment is so light, sexy and quite easy to put on or off that they love to pose for anyone.

- Sure. The women suddenly are eager to show off in front of men whether their husbands are present or not.

- Every man present would have loved to take any of the girls to some quiet place.

- I am pretty sure that with two or three similar parties, I could have all of them wearing sarees at home for their husbands benefit and with two or three more parties, the women would be excited enough to take a lover and wear the saree also for him.

- It s unfortunate you have to fly back to India in three days.

- I know. I am sad and delighted together : an unusual mixture. Are you aware that Kyrhan has promised me a short trip at the end of February.

- Yes. He has told me so.

- Where? Europe, USA or India?

- I promised to keep the secret, but I can tell you will have to wear sarees.

Next instalment : Kira in Italy for Venice Carnival

Note to readers

It seems that the present series was appreciated by European readers and vilipended by Indian ones. Thanks for the encouragement and may I point out for the second ones that Kira is just a French woman fascinated by their country. No offense to India is to be found here although a trip in India in common trains is not always so pleasant.

Another remark is that these stories do not follow the usual progression to the final catharsis. Don t forget that the purpose is a day to day report of Kira s adventures for several years. Standard progression would be just boring. It seemed better to narrate one rather hot event and a few smaller ones placed at not so random times like in some US TV series.

12