Girlfriend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, just you wait until he's pounding your shit hole hard," Amanda said wickedly, now that I was now resting my hips against her daughter's ass, all the way in.

"Fuck!" Britney moan-whimpered.

"It may hurt some at first," Amanda explained, "but soon you're going to begin feeling wonderful sensations you've never felt before!"

"If you say so," Britney responded doubtfully.

"Go ahead and fuck my daughter's ass, Baby," Amanda ordered. "You know the drill: slow and gentle at first." (I know I was supposed to be the boss, but a little give and take is sometimes even more fun!)

"Okay," I said, still finding this encounter a little unreal, as I glanced up at the TV screen for the first time in a long while, to see my girls were now in a sixty-nine. Another milestone reached!

"You ate her pussy too?" I asked her, as I slowly, gently, began to fuck her daughter's ass.

"Yeah, you know how much I like the odd pussy," she said, my having twice enjoyed watching her eat a pussy in the two threesomes we'd shared... both times with an extra woman. I know this is sexist, but while I was obviously okay with fucking another woman if I had her permission, I wasn't remotely okay with her fucking or sucking another man no matter what. I was fine with her playing with another woman, of course; so long as she asked.

"That I do know," I said, glancing once again at the onscreen sixty-nine, before focusing on what we were actually doing.

"Oh, shit," Britney moaned as Amanda left the room.

"You have the tightest ass I've ever fucked," I told her honestly, as I continued pumping in and out very slowly, wanting her to get used to it before I began really fucking her without any restraint.

"Biggest cock ever," she said, still in a bit of a daze at having nine inches of me inside her asshole.

"And you're taking it like a very good slut," I praised her kind of paternally as I watched my cock going in and out of her asshole.

"I can't believe I've taken it all," she said, as she looked back at me for the first time.

"I can. You're a natural ass slut, just like your mother," I said, as I decided she was ready for me to go a little faster.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned, as I picked up the pace.

"Yeah, and now you're going to be an ass loving whore for the rest of your life," I predicted, as I began fucking her even faster.

"So gooooood," she moaned, as her pleasure began to overwhelm the pain.

"She's ready for you to fuck her even harder than that," Amanda spoke up from nowhere, as I turned to see she now had a strap-on fastened around her waist.

"That's new," I said.

"I picked it up yesterday, hoping we could double team my whore of a daughter."

"You really are a nasty bitch," I smiled, squeezing Britney's hips as I began to thrust yet harder into her.

"Oh fuuuuuck," Britney screamed, as I began to really ream her ass.

"Take it, you nasty ass slut," Amanda ordered as she watched.

"Fucking tight!" I groaned.

"Fucking huge!" Britney moaned.

"Wait until you have a dick in both of your holes," Amanda said, as she stepped in front of her daughter who was still on all fours, and shoved her cock into her mouth.

"Fucking hot," I said, as we were suddenly, and surprisingly at least to me, spit-roasting her daughter.

"Yeah, it really is," Amanda agreed, as we both pumped our cocks into her daughter while Britney moaned endlessly in response.

After a couple minutes Amanda pulled out and I ordered, "Tell me how much you love my cock in your ass, my slut."

"I fucking love your big, fat cock in my asshole," she moaned, surprising me by beginning to bounce back to meet my thrusts.

"Let's double team the slut," Amanda ordered us both, as she sat down on the couch. "Come straddle my dick, slut."

"Oh yes, Mommy!" the insatiable college slut agreed eagerly, as she crawled over to her mom, my dick popping out of her well fucked and widely gaped hole.

Britney got up, straddled her mom, and lowered her pussy onto the seven-inch cock... likely a disappointment after mine.

I watched in voyeuristic joy as she instantly took the entire cock into her ripe pussy.

"Are you going to slam that big monster back into my asshole and hammer me or what, Daddy?" she asked, looking back at me with challenge in her eyes.

"I'm definitely going to hammer that asshole some more," I growled agreeably, coming up behind her... this being the first time my girlfriend and I had double teamed anyone... and this being her daughter only enhanced the wildness of this already wild situation.

"Just slam it in," she said, "I want to be the nastiest fuck slut you've ever had."

"Nastier than your mom?" I asked.

"I should think so: since I'm getting double teamed by my nasty mom and her nastier boyfriend," she pointed out as I slid back into her ass. "So that should make me nastier than either of you!"

"Fair enough," I laughed, as I resumed fucking her asshole.

"Ah, but my only slightly nasty daughter, until you've been gangbanged, been the centerpiece of a train, taken part in an orgy, been fisted to orgasm, begged to be pissed on, and been one of only two girls in a fifty-man fraternity bukkake, I don't think you can be considered remotely sluttier than your mother," she listed off, some of those events even I hadn't known about.

"No? Then how about joining in on a lesbian orgy at a sorority, swallowing over fifty loads at a gloryhole, and eating out grandma, your own mother, the last time I went and visited her," Britney volleyed back... all of these deeds nasty, but the revelation of doing Amanda's mom, who was still a hot item in her sixties, was an entirely different level of kink.

"You've had sex with my mom?" Amanda asked, her turn to be stunned.

"Along with three of her best friends; and she fucked me with a strap-on, too," Britney said. "It turned out that 'bridge night' was her code for a much more nefarious gathering."

"Oh my God," Amanda said, "and after all the times she questioned my relationship choices!"

"She can be added to our growing list," I suggested, a list that already included her boss, a famous actress who'd been shamelessly flirting with me ever since walking in on me banging Amanda a couple weeks ago, a church minister's wife, and after tonight's earlier revelation to me, Amanda's best friend Mrs. Walker.

"Oh she's flying right up to the top of the list," Amanda said, the look on her face hinting at what she was already planning to happen next in that arena.

"But first, let's really double team your slut daughter," I urged, since I'd been doing all the work... not that I was complaining, but I think a proper DP should be two cocks working in unison, to completely demolish the slut in the middle.

"Right you are," Amanda said, also getting back into the task immediately to hand.

I stopped deep inside Britney and asked my girlfriend, "Ready?"

"Yes, absolutely," Amanda nodded, even though clearly her head was still spinning from the revelations her daughter had just thrown at her.

"On three," I said as I pulled out. "One, two, three!" I then slammed in, as Amanda bucked her hips upwards.

"Oh... my... God!!!" Britney screamed, as our two cocks met each other side by side inside of her.

For the next couple minutes we double-teamed the college girl who was flung around like a rag doll as she moaned and screamed, until her orgasm struck her, "Mother fucking fuuuuuck!!" she not at all academically screamed.

"Fuck," I grunted, lasting just a couple more strokes more than Britney, before I unloaded a massive load inside her asshole.

"Are you coming in my daughter's asshole?" Amanda demanded with a smile.

"Yes. Which means next you're going to eat this load out of your daughter's asshole," I replied, as I finished unloading inside her.

"No arguments here," she replied with a smirk.

I pulled out, lifted Britney off of her mom's cock, spun her around, and offered her daughter's gaping cum-leaking asshole to my girlfriend. (Yeah I know, I was an asshole offering a literal asshole to his girlfriend.)

"You dirty boy," Amanda purred, as she buried her face between her daughter's ass cheeks and sucked out as much of my cum as she could while Britney moaned, "That's it Mommy, eat Daddy's cum out of my asshole!" She then surprised me by taking the cock that was just in her ass into her mouth!

I could only hold her up in the air like that for about thirty seconds, the blow job not having helped my stamina, before I set her down on the couch beside her mother, and they instantly started making out.

I watched for a couple minutes before ordering, "Sixty-nine, sluts."

They wordlessly obeyed, and I settled down on my recliner and just watched.

Fifteen minutes later, as they both were still lavishly enjoying each other's pussies, my cock was hard again, which was a little surprising; it usually took me a little longer after distributing two loads. So I ordered, "Get those fat tits nicely lubricated with your cunt juice again, Amanda."

"Oh, you want to fuck my daughter's tits again?" Amanda asked, as she repositioned herself to stand on the couch, her pussy poised right above her daughter.

"Yeah, you know how I love a nice pair of tits," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, the one thing I don't have," Amanda sighed, as she began rubbing her pussy.

"Come all over me Mommy," Britney said, gazing eagerly up at her mom. "Get my big tits all sloppy wet for Daddy's dick."

"You want Daddy to fuck those fat melons again?" Amanda asked as she furiously frigged herself.

"Yes, I always want Daddy to fuck my face, my pussy, my ass and my tits," Britney moaned as she rubbed herself.

I stood up just as Amanda screamed and sprayed her cum all over her daughter's tits and face... God, she could squirt like a porn star!

"Now come and fuck my slick titties, Daddy," Britney said, and I walked over, slapped Amanda's ass so she'd get off the couch before I straddled the college coed, her tits all sloppily soaked with her mom's pussy cum, and I slid my cock between those huge tits.

"For fucking, your mom provides the best all-natural lubricant," I joked to Britney, since her tits were literally drenched.

"Maybe we should market it," she smiled, as she kept rubbing her pussy.

As I began fucking her huge tits, I agreed, "Yeah, we can simply brand it as 'Amanda's Homemade All-Natural Lubricant'. Truth in advertising!"

"Fuck my tits with Mommy's cum," Britney moaned as I slid my dick in and out between the big tits she was squeezing together.

"Yeah, fuck my daughter's fat tits," Amanda moaned, as she stood behind her daughter, rubbing herself towards another squirt-fest.

This stage of our proceedings continued for several minutes; since I'd already unloaded two loads, I'd known this would be a marathon fuck, and it was.

Both women were endlessly rubbing themselves... as I was fucking a mammoth pair of tits.

Finally, a good ten minutes later, Amanda moaned, got me to back off for a bit, and she squirted another load all over her daughter's face and tits.

"Oh, what a wonderful Mommy," Britney moaned, as she luxuriated in the cum shower.

The extra wetness relubricated her tits even better, and the moment I resumed, my balls were about to erupt.

"Come on my tits Daddy, please come all over my tits," Britney moaned, as her hand went crazy rubbing her pussy!

"Oh yes, fuuuuuuuck," I grunted, as I shot my third load of this already crazy morning between her tits.

"Yes Daddy," she screamed, as my load triggered her orgasm.

"Let's all go for a swim," Amanda suggested after we'd all recovered.

"Yeah, this is the summer of fuck," I said.

"Summer of fuck," Amanda laughed. "I like that. We could try to market that too, but I guess we couldn't get a patent on it."

THE END