Get Down with the Thiccness Pt. 01

Story Info
George meets his roommate, Christine sees his big secret.
3.1k words
4.17
38.8k
44
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my second series! I know that Uni erotica is common but its a new topic which I have yet to tackle which I hope readers will enjoy. University life is something I am familiar with as I recently finished my 3 years there! Soon I will write some of my own experiences over those years but for now please enjoy the first part of Get Down With The Thiccness.

*****

Lord Romeo University is where this story of love, sex and drama takes place. A university for anyone who is motivated enough to become the best that they could ever hope to become. The campus takes up miles and miles of land, containing the huge Victorian building where lecture halls and smaller classrooms are contained within. Surrounding the huge white stone structure are more modern buildings, where the social areas are placed. Mostly made of glass and black metal frames the contrast between old and new architecture made this place very unique and highly sought out for spots for new students to study and embrace adult life. From the main site, the main road slit into three which lead to the separate accommodation buildings.

Similarly, to the main building, these too where Victorian in design, and spread across whole streets. Due to the impressive size of these buildings, a maximum of 500 students could live in the apartments which the accommodations provided. In these rooms contained two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, a small living room and an even smaller kitchen (kitted out with cheap and serviceable utilities).

In one of these apartments is where this story begins. It starts with a man: a 20-year-old man named George. He stood at roughly 5'11, had dark brown hair with a light stubble spreading across his jaw and lower cheeks. He was more handsome than hot, but was still nice looking when he cared to make the effort to look nice. In one hand he dragged his suitcase across the red carpet of the 5th floor looking for apartment 5-D. in his other hand he clutched a small shiny key in which the apartment name was engraved into it. He had received the call last night saying that his room was ready for him by a 3rd year named Alexander. He assumed that this was his roommate as he made the long trip to campus from his childhood home almost 4 hours away. As his bright hazel eyes darted from left to right trying to spot his room, he finally stopped at the end of the narrow hallway. He looked upon the red door which stood before him, looking freshly painted with '5-D' engraved in gold just under the peep hole. He nervously pushed the key into the silver lock and took a deep breath. This was the first time he lived away from his mother, step-father and step-sister whom all seemed sad to see him go.

As soon as George was about to turn the key in the lock, he heard quick stomping noises to come from the other side of the room. The red door swung open wildly as George stepped back instinctively. In the doorframe was a girl, she couldn't have been much older than him, possibly mid 20's. She was roughly the same height as him, deep bronze skin with long, curled frizzy dark hair. She smiled which showed her dimples as she rested one hand on her wide hip.

"So, you're George I take it?" She asked scanning him up and down quickly. He looked at the woman and quickly noticed how pretty she was, and could see in his eye sight that she was incredibly curvy. He nodded slowly and cleared his throat before saying .

"Yeah, I think I have the wrong room though, I thought I was living with someone called Alexander?" The woman rolled her eyes and groaned as she tapped her head on the door with frustration.

"I told them to change my name on the register." She muttered to herself before shaking her head to look at George once more.

"I'm sorry. The guy on the phone always gets my name wrong. I'm Alexandria. My friends call me Alex, or Alexa, or Allie, choose whichever and stick with it." She grinned happily at him. Her optimism took George by surprise, he had met people who where sickeningly happy before but something was different about Alexandria. Maybe he thought that as she was to be his roommate she didn't feel as annoying? Or maybe it was her killer body which made him a lot more susceptible to her bubbly nature.

George smiled at her and pulled his suitcase up beside him "So can I come in? I've been on my feet all morning..." He looked at her again, more closely to see her body. She wore a pastel orange t-shirt which covered her large sized tits, with a pair of grey yoga pants with writing running down the left leg. He noticed how thick her thighs and legs where, and only imagined how large her ass was once she turned around. She stepped back slowly into the apartment and opened her arms out wide to present the living space to him.

"Welcome to our humble home." She chuckled and motioned her head to join him inside. George, looking rather intimidated over her rather alluring demeanour. Before entering however, George felt like he was being watched, looking to his right down the hallway which he had just walked down; he noticed some doors open, seeing some people, a mixture of men and women looking over at him. The guys looked more annoyed and jealous while the girls seemed less emotional, just curious to see who the new guy on the floor was.

For the next 30 minutes, Alexa had shown George around, it was clear to him that she had cleaned up properly before he had arrived, seeing the kitchen spotless and still moist from the wiped surfaces as well as the oddly nice smelling bathroom due to the obvious perfume aroma being sprayed into the room. His bedroom was nice, small, but very liveable: A double bed just a few steps from the door which was coated in white and blue sheets with the wooden headboard standing on the wall in which on the other side was the living room of Alexa and Georges' neighbours (Two girls who spotted him before he entered the apartment). Across from the bed was a small wooden desk, much like the rest of the utilities in the apartment looked cheap but usable. Accompanied by a black desk chair which looked older than he did, Alexa told him that it was older than her, but was still the most comfortable thing to sit on in the apartment. George had left his suitcase in his room before crashing on the sofa in front of Alexa, he groaned, relieved that he was finally able to sit down.

"What do you think?" She asked crossing her arms under her large breasts George nodded while resting his head on the back of the sofa.

"Its great." He said quickly. Alexa sat down on the opposite end of the sofa crossing one leg over the other, looking over at him she tilted her head to the side.

"You're pretty quiet, you know that?" she looked at him softly, almost like his step-sister would when she knew something was wrong.

"Yeah? I guess." George replied looking at her for a few moments before looking away to scan the rest of the room. Alexa giggled and smiled again.

"Well, I guess that's everything, I'd suggest taking a shower though, you should have Christine coming up soon and she doesn't like it when people haven't made an effort."

George looked confused, he looked over at Alexa again and raised an eyebrow "Who's Christine?" He asked with a slight tone of worry, he felt like he smelt bad after the shower comment.

"She's the floor manager. Any problems with people here, or if anything breaks in here, we have to call. Her number is on the wall there." The bronze beauty pointed to the far side of the wall, inches from the door was a sheet of paper stuck to the wall with tape which read.

"RING CHRISTINE IF YOU ARE IN NEED" with the phone number below in larger block text.

George let out a "Ohhh." In acknowledgement after seeing the paper. Alexa nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you better go now, I don't know when she's coming. And I'm expecting a call from my boyfriend." She looked toward her room and slowly raised to go there, as she walked George looked at her ass as it bounced after every step. He felt a bit creepy staring, but it was hardly un noticeable, it was clear she was gifted with great genes. As he stood to get ready for a shower, he huffed lightly to himself, it was better in the long run that he found out now that someone was dating her, even though he envied someone who had the privilege to see her body without any clothes. George took a fresh pair of clothes from his suitcase and slowly went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

A loud knock rattled the apartment as Alexa rushed out of her room with phone in hand, her boyfriend John calling at that very moment. As she opened the door a woman stood there grinning happily before wiping the expression from her face when she saw Alexa.

"Hey, where's George?" Christine asked. Alexa pointed to the bathroom and looked at her phone, "He's in there, he needs to learn to have short showers." She chucked and answered the phone.

"Make yourself at home, he should be out in a moment, I think he drying off." She quickly put her phone up to her ear and smiled widely showing her white teeth, she stepped quickly into her room. The thick 25-year-old stopped and turned to Christine.

"While you're here, that bathroom door needs to be fixed, it keeps opening by itself sometimes. Yeah baby I'm here." She closed the door lightly and was quiet for the foreseeable future. The floor manager looked tired, she ran her fingers though her long straightened brown hair and looked toward the bathroom door. Christine was a mystery to most. She was in her early 40's yet looked no older than most students who lived on campus. She dressed like a younger woman too. Wearing a tight navy tank top and bright blue skinny jeans, she had the body to show off so she did exactly that, while nowhere near as curvatious as Alexa, Christine still had a lot going on, even after 1 child she kept in shape, her D cup breasts and tones ass showed that well. She was of Asian descent, but grew up in the city in which Lord Romeo University was located. In fact, her home was just 20 minutes from the accommodation complex which she was in right this second.

She pouted her plump glossed lips as she examined the door, clearly open, she knelt down on one knee and looked at the doorknob, it seemed that Alexa was right and that the door was somehow opening at random occasions. Christine noticed something through the open crack of the door, she blushed heavily when she realised that she was accidentally looking into the bathroom in which George was. She gasped at her mistake and was about to get on her feet and back away until she saw George. He was drying off with a black towel, rubbing the water away from his arms and torso with hurried motions. Christine's eyes widened and mouth agape when he turned to face the door without any clothes on. Between his legs was something long and thick, shaven from any pubic hair was the biggest dick the woman had ever seen! It hung there flaccid but was easily at least 6 inches, god knows how big it would be when he got hard!

Christine bit her lip, seemingly unable to take her eyes off of George's third leg, she felt the hair stand up on the back of her neck, her mouth starting to fill with saliva as she started to explore her upper body with one hand. She felt her nipples stab the fabric of her top as she watched as the man held his shaft up and dried his large testicles with a separate towel. Christine began to feel one of her tits, squeezing it softly as a moan escaped her thick lips. Suddenly she started to realise what she was doing, groping herself while watching one of her students naked. She felt dizzy as she gave it one last look before breaking her gaze from his hung cock. She turned around and crossed her arms over her bust, trying to cover her nipples which stood hard and firm.

5 minutes later, George emerge from the bathroom, fully clothed in a white t shirt and jeans. Christine looked at him and smiled, offering her hand to shake his own. George shook her hand gladly and intently listened to her, he was taken away by her attractiveness, quickly deciding that it was defiantly the best choice to stay in this apartment. Christine was shaky when she spoke to him, while she looked at him, she couldn't help but slowly trace her sight to between his legs, the temptation to look for longer than a few moments where difficult for the 40-year-old, but eventually, their meeting was over.

She outlined the rules to him: No drugs or cigarettes in the accommodation, alcohol is permitted but must be approved by a member of staff before bringing into the building, don't be too disruptive as many people will be studying and working toward their degree. After a while she eventually bid her student farewell. Giving him one last look over him before the door shut leaving her alone to her thoughts.

"Fuck..." She muttered to herself as the image of what she saw burned into her memory "He's fucking huge..." she continued to mutter as she walked down the hallway with her heels clopping on the carpet.

Christine's day continued slowly and boringly. Nothing of not happened and she ended up sat in her office sorting through paperwork as staff left for lunch breaks and other jobs. She was alone. Her office was quiet and cosy. Her glass topped desk housed a computer, and piles of paper. She was reviewing all the students who lived on the 5th floor. Her job was to make sure that everyone was where they where meant to be. She sighed and leaned back in her chair, rubbing her eyes softly. As she did, thoughts of the bathroom situation filled her mind again. She felt herself feel aroused again. Biting her lip, she tried to think of something else. Her ex husband usually was a good way to clear her dirty thoughts whenever she didn't want to think about it. She looked to the bottom draw of her desk, the locked one with the small key already in the lock. She breathed heavily as her mind started to wander. Thoughts of her getting on her knees. Thoughts of her on his bed. Thoughts of a hard, huge cock slapping her face.

Goosebumps formed on her arms and she bit her lips and moaned lightly. The cougar looked at the door which lead to the outside. No one was around, no one could come in for a while...quickly she leaned down and turned the key, roughly pulling it open. Sitting there by itself was a box, it was packaging for something. She picked it up and placed it on the desk. The large white letters read:

"For the size queen: King Cock (White Guy Edition)" She stared at the dildo intently, her body quivering with need, she was horny. So fucking horny. With rough force she tore open the plastic packaging and pulled the firm, huge plastic cock out ad held it in her hands. Her plump lips curled a smile as she remembered confiscating it from a student on evening. She never brought it home, now she was glad she kept forgetting it was in there. Saliva filled her mouth as she began to kiss the lifeless head, barely covering any of it, George's cock wouldn't ever get this huge...would it?

She smiled at the thought as she lost herself in the moment, kissing the cock and lathering her sit around the thick as her wrist shaft. Once she felt like she had made it wet and slippery enough she stood quickly and unbuttoned her jeans; pulling them down to her knees as she pressed the dildo at her entrance. She took a deep breath and moaned loudly as she pushed it in. her legs tensed and toes curled as she pushed the cock deeper into her. She moaned more, tightening her grasp on the shaft of her dildo. It hurt at first, it felt like her whole body was being torn in two as the thick dildo pushed in deeper and deeper. She began to fuck herself with it, pushing it in and out slowly at first, quickening her fucking after she got used to the size of it. She grinned and dug her nails into her left breast, moaning as she groped herself.

She gripped the neckline of her low-cut tank top and pulled it down, letting the breast she was groping to hang free. She did the same to the other, letting her large natural tits hand out as she fucked herself, thinking of the student whose huge cock made her want to cum. She thrusted her hips back and forth in rhythm to her fucking herself. Letting a gasp escape her plump lips she felt herself on the edge of a climax. She threw her head back and produced a guttural moan of euphoria, cumming over the plastic cock, thinking it was that man who pleasure her. After a long moment, feeling better than any random hook up could do to her, she finally regained some composure. She took a deep breath as she pulled the dildo out of her. Looking at it once it was placed back into its packaging.

"Fuck..." she thought as she looked at it intently. She quietly thought to herself that seeing him won't always make her feel this horny, but knowing deep down that one day she would be tempted to try and see Georges big secret up close and personal.