Fulfilled Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They licked every last drop of my cum off my body.

When they were done, Liz stood up and said, "Wow, I need to go."

They all looked at the clock and agreed.

They each gave me a kiss and said, "Happy Birthday."

They all walked out the bedroom door, saying goodbye.

About five minutes passed and I heard the door shut and footsteps coming back down the hall.

My still naked wife came into the room.

"Well, was it a good as the fantasy?"

"Much better," I responded.

She laid down on the bed on her side next to me. She was stroking my cock, now soft from the tremendous orgasm.

"So I guess it was a good Birthday for you."

"I loved it, almost as much as I love you," I replied.

She kissed me.

"Do you think you have another in you? I didn't get to ride your big cock and thought while I had you in such a submissive position I would take advantage of you one on one."

Just from her saying that my cock began to get hard again.

"Well, it seems the big boy might like the sound of that," She said as she began moving.

She spun around and placed her pussy at my face and wrapped her hand around my cock. I felt her mouth envelope my cock and it grew to full length in her mouth as I began sucking and licking her clit.

She was moving her hips causing her pussy to rub against my face and nose. I was covered in her juices and she was deep throating my cock. I always enjoyed the second orgasm because I can always last longer and enjoy all the sensations.

We had been orally pleasuring each other for at least ten minutes when she stopped sucking on my cock.

"Oh yessss, right there...Oh fuck I'm cumming," she moaned.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it back and forth with my tongue when her body jerked and she ground her pussy into my face. Her juices coated my face.

She then crawled off my body and turned to straddle me.

"Now I'm going to fuck you until you cum in my pussy," She said grabbing my cock, holding it upright and sliding it into her slick pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK YES," I groaned upon feeling myself deep inside her.

She began to slowly ride my cock and I watched as I slid in and out of her. My shaft was glistening from her juices and I'm sure from the pre-cum oozing from my cock.

Her big tits were slowly undulating as if she was walking. She grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples and began to ride a little faster.

It was beautiful watching her fuck me.

She stopped riding up and down and began to move her hips back and forth against me, which caused more friction against my cock.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in my pussy," she growled in a husky sexy voice.

I could feel it building inside me and knew she was going to get her wish.

"OOOOOO FUCK YES," I groaned arching my ass off the bed with her on me.

"OOOOO MY GAWD," I yelled as my cum once again exploded from my cock deep inside my wife's pussy this time.

When I had finished cumming she sat on my cock as it went soft inside her and eventually slipped out from the cum and juices flowing from her pussy onto my groin and running down the crack of my ass.

She leaned over against me and we laid there breathing heavily, enjoying the beating of our hearts against one another.

She raised up and kissed me then climbed off me.

She unfastened the restraints around my ankles and then from my wrists.

My arms and legs were nearly numb.

"I'm taking a shower, you want to join me?" She asked.

"Definitely, but you will have to give me a minute until the blood returns to my extremities." I replied with a smile.

"You mean wait for it to leave your cock and go to the rest of your body?" She answered with a smile.

I worked my arms and legs around getting them to wake up as the shower turned on. I got out of bed and joined her. We washed each other and then dried each other off.

We stayed naked through dinner and watched a little TV still naked on the couch.

We finally went to bed and made love one more time.

I laid there before falling asleep and thought about which fantasy I would fulfill for her first.

We had decided to take turns fulfilling fantasies at the rate of one per month.

Next month would be her turn.

After today I knew I had to have a good plan to fulfill hers, as well as she did mine.

12