Fucked a Slut, Watched Two Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I typed to Amanda, "You have MAIL."

She grinned at me, wondering what I had done. When the blonde opened my email a few seconds later, she saw attached to it a PDF of a confirmation and a PDF of a travel itinerary -- consisting of a round-trip flight for me the following Friday and Sunday, with a two-night stay at a motel about ten minutes from her home address. And I booked it through Lucy's credit card, so my wife would never know about it. I'd just have the company reimburse Lucy, and I'd float the money myself over the next few months in my budget. I'd eventually repay it, in chunks, and wifey would have had no idea that the "client event" was really a sex opportunity between a blonde teenager's thighs.

Amanda grinned, seeing what I'd done, and then I saw her stare at my body on the monitor. I sat upright, revealing my semi-rigid penis to her again. "You want this married cock inside your pussy next weekend baby?"

The blonde's smile doubled, as she typed, "OHHH YESSSS."

Next to my, my 19 year old girlfriend couldn't believe I was doing it. "You're so horny," she mocked, although growing wet at the thought of me boning Amanda. "You gonna let me watch that on the webcam too?"

"I can't wait for you to fuck me!" Amanda typed, while behind her, her brunette friend was cackling in dismay equal to Lucy's.

I had already cum twice, but I was so horny from arranging this trip to fuck the pretty, slim teenager, I was going to fuck my teenage mistress once more. As I pulled Lucy under me, on the computer the blonde typed that she and Blaire needed to get going, so they could clean up and "hide the mess" before her mom got home. That was fine with me -- I blew her and Blaire kisses, as they closed their webcam session.

Underneath me, spreading her wet pussy again for my married dick, my horny girlfriend snickered at my perversion. "You're gonna fuck that bitch senseless, aren't you, baby?"

I laughed at the obvious comment. "About as senseless as I'm going to fuck you now and through the rest of the night -- now shut up and fuck me, you fucking slut!"

The sex with Lucy that afternoon, and into the evening, was about as good as I could have thought possible. Until, of course, I flew out to California the next weekend -- THAT weekend was TOTALLY insane with wet teenage cunts!