From MAGA to Mashallah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." Hamid looked back and gestured to the seat. "Sit. Please." He produced a huge plastic container and opened to tilt it towards Lynn. "You like the hummus." He dipped his finger in it, pulling up a big dollop of creamy, smooth, beige substance. "Try it."

Lynn looked at his finger and expressed some hesitation as he held it close to her face. "Oh thank you." She went to meet his finger with hers to get a sample.

"No no." He stopped her. "Hamid hand clean. You enjoy." He moved his finger towards her mouth.

"Oh. Um." Lynn pursed her lips and opened them again. "I'm-" Before she could say anything, Hamid's finger crossed her lips and Lynn found her mouthful of hummus. "Mmm, ohmy." She looked up and nodded.

"Is good huh?" Hamid cheesed and nodded too. "Yes you enjoy it. Clean finger." He popped it out after massaging her tongue. "Yes, no hummus left here." He chuckled. "You like the baba?"

"Excuse me?" Lynn cleaned at the corner of her mouth, seeing Hamid shuffle back to the fridge.

"The baba." Hamid said plainly. "The baba ghanoush. You know, is like a eggplant." He explained as he brought over another container, smaller. He dipped his finger in again and held it up to her. "You try. You like."

Lynn was confused but had adjusted. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The thick finger inserted itself and she tasted the smoky flavor of the baba ghanoush come through. "Mmmmm." She licked his finger clean in approval.

"I know you like." Hamid said in a low tone, approving and moving his finger around in her mouth. "If you like the baba, you like Hamid's special dessert." He popped out his clean finger.

"Oh what is it? I do like a good dessert!" Lynn sat on the edge of the seat as Hamid retreated back the fridge. He produced another small white container.

"Hamid special recipe." He replied as he brought over. He opened the container and watched Lynn close her eyes again and open her mouth. "Yes you ready for it." He fumbled with his robe as he dropped his briefs. The delay appeared to make her anxious. "No peek, only taste." Hamid assured her. He tied his robe to the side, exposing his hair legs, giant cock, and lion's mane of black pubic hair.

Lynn heard the shuffling of the container and smelled a musty, cool scent. She licked lips and rolled out her tongue. It was met with a cool sensation, sort of like a yogurt cream. She felt him push further and his finger felt different. Lynn opened her eyes and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god! What the!"

Hamid smiled as his Arab dong popped from her lips. She was incredulous to the situation.

"What is that!" Lynn fixed on the white cream on the tip of Hamid's big cock. "Oh my god." She focused wide and caught the sheer girth of the member. Shock and awe.

"You like Hamid special dessert eh?" He flopped his cock towards her again. "Yes you can enjoy. My pleasure." He stepped towards Lynn, the confusion clear on the face. But she was mesmerized.

Lynn took it up in apprehensively with her fingers. The weight was wholly unlike Randy. "Holy moly." She managed as she looked up and down the soft, dry, brown behemoth. Lynn tugged at it and it started to come to life. The bubbly from earlier only encouraged her.

"Yes, you suck." Hamid picked it up and pushed on Lynn's lips. They parted easily. She struggled to hold it at the base and her technique was too slow. "I help." He put his hand around Lynn's pony-tail and cupped her head.

Lynn gagged as Hamid shoved himself into her mouth. He pumped harder and faster, using her thin lips liberally. She could only voluntarily take half of it in her mouth, but Hamid managed to get a few more inches in. Her eyes watered and Hamid grew stiffer.

"Oh yes. Hamid give you treat." He huffed and held her deep-throat. "Yes, ye-allah, I will give you big gift." He pumped hard and felt her throat pucker under pressure. The sensation was enough to cause him to erupt.

Lynn felt the warm cum bypass her mouth and deposit straight into her throat. It was refreshing. No nasty taste like with Randy. Warm right down the gullet. She felt the brown dick start to soften, inviting some light sucking to finish the dessert.

Hamid pulled his cock out and let his robe fall. "Yes you come back. Hamid give you special dessert any time." He waved her to follow with out any decorum.

Sally had been waiting in the car. She watched the small exchanges between Lynn and Hamid in the window. Lynn squinted at the sun as she pulled open the passenger door. Sally saw the daze. "How was it? Sorry I missed it."

"Oh..." Lynn looked away and licked her lips. "Oh it was delicious. I'll have to get some for you next time." She smiled at Sally. "He had some hummus and something called baba. Oh and a yogurt sauce."

Sally looked down at Lynn's sports bra top as she looked away. "Yogurt sauce huh?" She looked closer and it was clearly cum. "Didn't know you liked yogurt sauce." She was skeptical.

Lynn assayed her. "You know, I really didn't before. But I guess it really depends on where you get from right?" She smiled at Sally as they drove off.

Two weeks later, Randy frazzled at his hair and decided to head down to the barbershop. It looked as it usually did.

"Whaddya say there." Somebody said behind a newspaper, the standard greeting in the shop.

"Not a dang thing." Randy replied, also standard. He took a seat and saw Bill's eye's closed as the barber tended to him.

"That Randy?" Bill spoke up, eyes still closed. "I smell them spices anywhere."

"What's that now?" Randy took a mild offense at a comment of his scent. "Spices?"

"Yeah buddy." Bill peeked at him and closed his eyes again while the barber worked. "Every time I'm strolling down 35, I seen your truck parked in front of that there mart."

Randy pulled a newspaper off the bench next to him as he shot Bill a dirty look. He hid his reddening face behind it. "You must've seen another pick up."

"Hmm, reckon it did have your Dixie flag on the back." Bill said casually. "Didn't imagine you liked the spice and sand all that much."

"Ain't nothing to like." Randy huffed. "Lynn been sending me there to get this-that-an-the-other for her recipes." He shuffled the paper at the satisfactory answer.

"That right?" Bill smirked. "I heard she been taking a liking to the fancy yogurt they got there."

"Yogurt?" Now Randy felt out of the loop.

"Sally said so anyway." Bill added. "Said Lynn been trying to get her to try that yogurt for some time now. I told Sally, if she got any lick o' sense, she just steer clear of that shop."

"Hm." Randy punctuated, not agreeing nor disagreeing. The hope that a short response would shut Bill up.

"Yessir." Bill spoke up again, this time directing his voice to the barber, but at large. "Don't wanna get too friendly. Next thing you know you'll have 'em over for dinner." He got up and paid the barber, headed for the door. He looked back at Randy. "Eating all kinds of kabobs and goats."

Randy watched Bill shake his head as he walked out of the shop. He felt a strange shame followed by a bit of anger. Who was Bill to shame him? Randy felt entitled in making his own choices on whom to like and dislike. The image of the niqabi came up in his mind, he felt the hate and desire to pound her mouth again.

It took the pounding of the barber chair and the buzz of Randy's phone to break him from his thoughts. He stood up and checked his phone. A message from Lynn read, "Guess who's coming over for dinner tonight!! :)". Randy gulped as he took the seat.

If Randy's eyes were closed, he would've swore he had stepped into the Arab Mart when he got home. Lynn had clearly been at work in the kitchen with what Randy felt like was half of the Middle East. He peered down the hallway and Lynn poked her head to see him.

"There you are!" She glanced at him and glanced back. "Oh good, you got a haircut. Now go on up and get ready."

"Get ready?" Randy wandered down to the kitchen and found Lynn in a whirlwind. "Well hello there." He admired her bare legs shuffling around. The apron she wore basically covered her sleeveless olive-green dinner dress. Randy tried to maneuver behind 'her and reached his hands below the hem of the skirt.

"Yes, go on now, get ready." Lynn shuffled his hands away while she took something off the stove. "They're gonna be here in about half an hour."

"Who?" Randy leaned on the counter.

"That couple from the Arab Mart." Lynn looked at him incredulously, as if he didn't know.

"WHAT?!" Randy stood at attention. "You didn't clear this with me."

"What is there to clear? I got to talking to his wife and she said something about being in the community. So I thought why not have them feel welcome?" Lynn rationalized as she kept cooking, avoiding Randy's glares.

"So we're just supposed to let them in here and eat our food? Sit on our couches?" His face grew pink.

"Why not? Isn't that what good neighbors do?" Lynn replied.

"We're not neighbors first of all, and why do we gotta roll out the red carpet like this?" Randy gestured at the food and Lynn's dress.

"Because." Lynn turned around and put her hands on her waist, looking Randy sternly in his eyes. "I want them to feel welcome."

Randy shook his head and looked away. He threw his hands up and wandered back into the hallway. "What the hell am I suppose to wear anyway?"

"I set it out on the bed for you!" Lynn yelled out as Randy took up the stairs.

The stairs croaked under his heavy steps. Randy scowled to himself to their room and plopped on the bed. He felt the soft fabric on his face and sat up, causing the bed to squeak. It was a matching olive green shirt and khaki slacks. Randy took one look over of it. "Yeah, hell-to-the-no-thank-you." He said to himself.

The table had been set and only Randy's seat was empty. Lynn heard him shuffle around upstairs and checked the time on the kitchen range. They ought to be here by now.

Sure enough there was a knock at the door. "Randy! Hurry up, they're here." Lynn shuffled into the foyer hallway and checked her face in the mirror, smoothing her dress and correcting her posture behind the door knob.

The door opened and Hamid stood in front of Zaina. If Lynn hadn't done a double take, she would've thought that she was his shadow, dressed in the full black niqab. "Oh ho..." Hamid checked her out as he stepped in and looked around. "It is very nice." He nodded and directed his wife in.

"That's very kind of you!" Lynn clicked her heels on the floor as she shuffled passed them, guiding to the living room. "Please, come on in and make yourself comfortable." She looked up to the stairs and called out. "Randy!"

There was no hiding it for Hamid. The curved bump in the front of his robe showed openly his appreciation for the evening, and the host. He watched her zip around, offering a drink.

"No thank you. We do not drink." Hamid pointed out, flatly.

"Oh shoot." Lynn stood up and scrunched her face. "I forgot! I'm so sorry!" She turned to return the glasses.

"I'll have one." Randy pulled a glass off the platter. He was clad in his blue jeans and a Dixie Flag dress shirt, his belt buckle sparkled with the two rustic pistols on it. He carried the glass with a swagger and sat on the couch across from the couple.

"You..." Hamid's face appeared to do the mental math. He pointed towards the direction Lynn had taken off. "You are her husband?"

"Yer goddamn right." Randy took a gulp of the drink and grinned.

"How is that poss-" Hamid was cut off. Lynn extended glasses of water to him and Zaina.

"Well it is so nice to have you both here." Lynn scooted to where Randy was sitting. "This is my husband, Randy. Y'all might have meet him before. I've sent him to the mart a million times!" She laughed.

Hamid nodded apprehensively while Zaina laughed and nodded profusely. It caught both Lynn and Randy off guard. "Yes." Zaina spoke with a soft tone. "I remember you had trouble finding the za'atar." Randy's face grew red. "I hope I was of good assistance."

"Uh... yeah." Randy managed, at a loss for words of actually hearing her voice. A silence passed between the four of them as they stared off respectively.

"Soooo..." Lynn piped up. "How's business going these days?"

"Very good." Hamid smiled through his beard and crossed him arms. "Best sales in last month." He pointed at Lynn and nodded. "You are good for sales."

"Excuse me?" Randy slipped out.

"Oh ha!" Lynn said with surprise. She tapped Randy's knee. "Oh I've been telling all the people I work with about the exotic things they've got there. Like all those dates, and spices, and knick-knacks, and..."

"Meats." Hamid added.

"Yes meats!" Lynn nodded with a smile. "Um a lot of healthy stuff!"

"Yes, hummus..." Hamid added again. "Yogurt." He raised his eyebrow.

The gesture made Lynn cross her legs and reach for her drink. She took a big swig and nodded. "Oh, yes. Delicious yogurt."

"I heard about that yogurt." Randy said in an accusatory tone. "What do ya put in it."

"My yogurt." Hamid shrugged. "My recipe. Hamid secret recipe." He chuckled and shared a glance with Lynn.

"Well! Speaking of recipes!" Lynn's face was turning red and she stood to hide it. "How about we head to the dining room." She turned to Zaina. "Would you help me?" The two ladies disappeared to the kitchen.

Randy stood and Hamid followed suit, not sharing a word. Randy pointed to the adjacent room across the foyer, walking ahead of Hamid. In the dining room, Randy took his seat at the head of the table and watched Hamid sit opposite. They sat in silence for a few minutes, sizing each other up.

"I reckon business might be good, but you're probably not feeling all that welcome around these parts." Randy said.

"Yes. Normal for Arab. You hillbilly don't like." Hamid said lowly.

"Yea well. Ain't much there to like is it?" Randy raised his eyebrow in taunt. The ladies came in and set some food on the table and the men watched them walk back out.

"Miss Lynn maybe disagree." Hamid almost whispered and flashed a yellow grin.

"You son-of-a—" Randy caught himself as the ladies came back in and finished setting the table.

"Well..." Lynn surveyed the table and looked at their guests. "I hope you like the spread!" She smoothed her dress out and sat to Randy's right.

"Yes." Hamid nodded and looked at Randy while speaking to Lynn. "Your spread look very nice."

The rest of the dinner went as smoothly as it would have allowed. Hamid continued to make comments that Randy caught himself on. Randy resorted to the drink to shut himself up. Lynn's cheeks were rosy and red from laughing and sipping her wine. Zaina added comments where she felt appropriate. Hamid had been shuffling his foot against Lynn's leg under the table.

"Wow." Hamid failed to withhold a burp. "Delicious food ya?" He looked at Lynn and Zaina, who both nodded.

"My woman knows how to make a meal." Randy reached out for Lynn's hand with glassy eyes. They held hands.

"You all are too kind." Lynn smiled through her eyes. "I hope y'all saved some room for dessert!"

"Dessert?" Hamid said with confusion. "No we must go-"

"Oh dessert!" Zaina spoke up, catching everyone off guard.

Randy opened his eyes wide to make sure he was seeing right, putting the sound to where it came from. "Yea, I think I'm gonna call it a night too."

"Oh sit down Randy." Lynn chided. "Zaina wants some dessert. Y'all sit tight and I'll get it." As she stood up, a sound of a man yelling began to rang from somewhere near the table.

Zaina produced her phone from a concealed pocket. It was the call to prayer. She looked at Hamid.

"Come, we go home and pray." Hamid stood and waited for Zaina. When she didn't stand, Lynn stepped in.

"How about y'all pray here and we'll have the dessert after?" She offered and watched the two of them have a non-verbal conversation with their eyes.

"Ok. That is fine." Hamid allowed. He spoke in Arabic to Zaina and she stood. "We must wash and and feet."

"Oh okay..." Lynn said apprehensively. "Um, sure, you can follow me then." She led them to the foot of the stairs and began to bound them.

Hamid coughed and looked back at Zaina. It caught Lynn's attention and he spoke to her. "Man woman pray separate."

"Oh." Lynn grew more confused. "Uh... Hm. Well we do have a space in the den with a wash room if that will help?" She watched Hamid and Zaina talk in Arabic and nod to each other. "Hey Randy?"

Randy took his sweet time from the table to the foyer to find the three standing there. "What?"

"Is the water working in the den?" Lynn asked. "Just for washing."

"Yea I think so." Randy replied, unsteady. His face showed a mild annoyance as Hamid and Zaina spoke in a language he didn't understand. He just saw Hamid nod and Zaina took a step down from the stairwell and take a step near Randy.

"Um could you show her?" Lynn said awkwardly.

"Yea it's right there." Randy pointed down the hall and Zaina began walking. The sound of the stairs broke his concentration. He saw Lynn's thighs stride up and Hamid following behind. Zaina appeared back in the hallway and nearly scared Randy. "What the fuck?"

In the den, he pointed out the wash room and pulled aside Lynn's yoga mat for Zaina's prayer. She didn't say a word to him and he just mumbled around. Randy held up an "OK" sign, trying to be friendly, but it was met with a cold, expressionless look. He cracked the door behind him and peeped in.

Zaina had taken to the mat and began her prayer. She did her kneeling and prostrations as necessary. However, even as she recited the prayer, she could hear the shuffling above and couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

Randy leaned back on the wall as he watched. He had already reached into his pants and started stroking his dick. He strained to see a panty-line and tugged faster when she bent over. The sensation came too quick and he couldn't stop himself from cumming when her robe fabric wedged between her ass cheeks. "Aw fuck!" Randy whispered to himself, in pleasure and in disappointment of ruining his pants.

He stepped away from the door and tried to see the damage in the dark. The light came on and he saw Zaina had turned on the hallway light. Her eyes registered where he had cum and she swiftly moved past him. "Hey listen." Randy managed as he followed after her.

Zaina sat on the couch and glanced at him as he stood in the foyer. "Listen." Randy huffed. "My bad." He held his hands up in apology. He held the wall for support, still feeling dizzy from the booze. "I'm gonna clean it up." He turned for the stairs. "Hell, what do you care."

Holding the railing, he climbed slowly to be steady. The familiar creaks of the stairs assured him of his progress, he could close his eyes. Half way up the stairs, the creaks faded and sounded different. With another step, it was a different, steady creak, followed by a squeak, then oddly, a clap. Randy slowed down and listened to the pattern.

Creak, squeak, clap... Creak, squeak, clap...

Randy nearly stumbled as he reached the top, mesmerized by the sound and missing the final stair. His eyes opened to a dark hallway with a haze, there was the light coming from their bedroom.

Creak, squeak, clap... it grew louder as he approached, quiet. Creak, squeak, clap!

In the sliver of the door frame, the light fell on Randy's eye and he had to rub it again to see clearly. His mouth dropped.

Inside, on the bed, Hamid lorded over Lynn's bare ass in the air. His robe had been pulled up and tied around his waist, revealing his thin, stringy legs parted on the outside of Lynn's thick thighs. Her panties hung from one of her heels, still strapped to her feet. Hamid was crouched over her, his hand on her back, flattening Lynn's head to the pillow.