From Easy Street to a Hard Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of hours a half dozen more women used me the same way. The fourth had a very musty odor as she mounted me. I soon found that she had an incredibly thick bush which enveloped my face as I worked my way through it to service her. She kept telling me that she didn't know men would really do this, which made me all the more determined to make it good for her. Soon she was crying out through an incredible multiple orgasm, and I soon found that she was an ejaculator. She came hard and shot what seemed like a quart of her cum into my mouth. She started to get up, obviously embarrassed as she repeated several times, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I shouted out, "No, don't, please don't go!" She hesitated and I continued, "You don't have anything to apologize for, I am so proud that I could make you cum like that, and you taste soooooo good." She hesitated a moment longer until I said, "Please? You haven't had the half of it, and I really want to take care of you." That did it. She settled her thick bush back onto my face and I gave her half a dozen more orgasms before she'd had enough. As she got up she said, "In case you haven't figured it out, you wife said anybody in the bar that wanted to use you could slip out here and take you. I'm glad I took her up on it!" She got out of the truck I replied, "Me too".

After the sixth woman left there was an interlude of about twenty minutes. My cock was straining so hard it hurt---but a good hurt. I know, I'm a pervert. But it hurt so damn good! I felt the lid come up again and felt weight on the truck again as my next "customer" climbed in and shut the lid again, then moved their nether regions over my face. Something seemed different. I could smell sex, but not the same as before. Nothing happened. I opened my mouth, thinking I had another shy woman who needed encouragement. I encouraged them all right, but I was in for a surprise and a hard cock was shoved unceremoniously past my lips. "Uuummmppphhhh!" I tried to move my head but couldn't. The turgid member was pushed down my throat and I heard its owner speak, "Do me up right, cocksucker, or I'll just fuck your face myself." It wasn't like I hadn't done this before. I began in earnest to "do it right", caressing it with my tongue and massaging it with my lips. He pulled back and let me take care of him, darting my tongue across the head, toying with the slit and sucking his average size cock. I sensed his ball tightening up and without warning he made himself a liar. He shoved his cock back down my throat as he came hard, jets of jism shooting down my throat and filling my mouth. He kept gently fucking my throat until he softened, using me to massage all of the cum he could out of his spent cock. Then without a word he got up and left.

A few minutes later I felt Donna and her friend get back into the truck and we began driving again. After what seemed like forever we finally stopped. The lid was opened again and I felt myself being untied. The blindfold was removed and I realized that we were parked in front of our house. Donna told me to make a run for it and headed for the door. I did as I was told, praying that our neighbors would not see me.

Once inside, Donna met me in the foyer. She held me tenderly and kissed me. The she led me by the hand into the living room and sat me on the couch. She knelt down in front of me and looked into my eyes, asking "Are you ok? This is an 'interlude' in our games. Answer me honestly."

I looked back into her eyes. My throbbing cock straining against its cage should have answered her, but I appreciated her wanting to make sure. "Yes, ma'am, I am more than ok. I am really enjoying myself. You haven't taken me beyond my limits."

Donna stood and removed her clothing. She looked over at her friend, who got the message and also got undressed. They met in the middle of the living room floor, and got into a sixty-nine position, with Donna on top. Before they began darting their tongues across each other's tender sex, she looked back at me and said,

"Good. Then get down here and kiss our breasts and our asses while we take care of each other, slave."

Gulp.

"Yes, ma'am."

12