French Holiday

Story Info
Lovers meet in Southern France for hedonistic weekend.
2.2k words
4.36
12.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally written for a friend of mine. It was a gift for him. He's very real, though this story is entirely the figment of my dirty little imagination.

Special thanks to Lady_Rika for her great help as volunteer editor!

* * * * *

You get a couple of days leave, and we agree to meet at a hotel in the south of France, near Cannes. I've found a small hotel overlooking the Mediterranean where the rooms are luxurious, the view is spectacular, the food is incredible and the staff is very discreet and respectful of lovers.

You get your key from the front desk and climb the stairs to the second floor. Along the way, your heart is pounding with anticipation. I've promised you only a weekend of ecstasy, but that's all you know to expect. You make your way down the hallway, your feet sinking into the plush carpet. The room seems so far away, and as you get closer, you feel the blood start to throb in your veins, pooling in your groin. Finally, you reach the door. You're chagrined to notice your hand is trembling a little as you try to unlock it. Finally the tumblers fall into place and you've barely gotten the key out when the door opens wide.

I'm there, standing before you. You barely notice the candles behind me or the sparkling blue sea beyond the open window. All you see is me. Your eyes slowly peruse my body. You take in the long wavy brown hair that's cascading over my shoulders and down my back, and you also notice the way my fair skin has a golden luminescence from the candles. The sheerness of my white lace chemise is accentuated by the light behind me, and you can see hints of rosy brown nipples pushing at the lace. Your eyes continue to caress me, pausing at the juncture of my thighs before noticing the hem of my gown just a few inches below. You savor my golden legs and smile with amusement at my blue toenails.

Your smile of amusement turns to a look of pure desire as our eyes meet and I welcome you into our room with a smile of my own. My smile is masking the butterflies in my stomach that are dancing with abandon. I can feel a blush make its way from my chest to my cheeks as I see the heated look in your eyes. The heat I see matches my own and my breath catches. You rapidly close the space between us and as your arms wrap around my waist, mine meet behind your head. Our lips meet, gently brushing at first. Once, twice, we give each other gentle kisses. Then you possess my mouth, angling your head as the kiss deepens. I moan low in my throat as I return your kiss passionately. My teeth nibble your bottom lip, then my tongue licks your lip, soothing where I bit. Your tongue mates with mine and the thrusting of your tongue mimics the grinding of your hard cock against my mound.

We separate slightly. I notice your dazed look that mirrors my own. My chest is rapidly rising and falling with each breath. I reach between us and lay my hands on your shoulders. As my hands drift down to your chest, I can feel how rapidly your heart is beating. My hands meet in the middle and start unbuttoning your shirt. I slide each button through its hole, kissing each new bit of skin that I expose. Finally, your shirt is unbuttoned and I gaze with pure lust at your muscular chest. My hands glide over your chest, feeling the muscles under the heated skin. My fingertips find your hard nipples, gently pinching the sensitive little buds. You let out a groan and your cock gets even harder.

I slide your shirt off your shoulders and down your arms before tossing it aside. My eyes are glazed with lust and my bruised red lips are parted as I stare at you. Next my hands go to the button on your pants. I unbutton them, and before sliding the zipper down, I let my hand graze over the bulge behind your zipper, gently pressing it with my hand. Slowly, I rasp the zipper down, barely getting it over the evidence of your desire for me. I slide your pants down, planting a kiss through your underwear as I kneel before you. I remove your shoes and socks, then pull your pants the rest of the way off. I raise back up and slide two fingers under the waistband of your underwear, pulling them down and off. Your hard cock is right in my face; you can feel my warm breath against it. It twitches, craving the heat of my mouth.

I just let my breath dance against it as I place my head against your groin, nuzzling it a bit. Finally, I place my mouth right against your head. My tongue flicks it once, twice, three times. You place your hands on the back of my head, tangling your fingers in my hair. You try pushing me closer, but I resist. I'm setting the pace for this first time. I give your cock long, slow licks, starting at the base and going up. Bottom, to top, and back down. Over and over. I pause, again with my mouth against your head. In one hard suck, I take your whole cock in my mouth, sucking it deep. You groan loudly, and your hands in my hair grab tighter. You taste so good to me. I keep sucking, just savoring your flavor, the musky smell of your skin, the salty taste of your pre-cum. I stop sucking your cock for a little while and start sucking your balls. From my angle, I can suck both into my mouth at one time.

It's feeling incredible, but you're not ready to come; you want to feel my hot moist sheath around your cock when you explode. You gently pull on my head, letting me know you want me to stand up. I stand before you and you grab the hem of my chemise, lifting it off and over my head. My breasts are flushed with excitement and my rosy brown nipples are achingly hard. You reach out and hold them, feeling their weight in your hands. Your thumbs flick over the nipples. I moan low in my throat as my back arches, pushing my breasts farther into your hands. You press them together and your tongue finds the sensitive valley between them as your fingers continue to tease the nipples. I place my hands behind your head and guide you to the peaks, silently pleading for your mouth. You lave the right one with your tongue and I can feel the fire shoot down to the center of my femininity. My fingers curl into your hair as the flame burns hotter. Your lips kiss across to my left breast, scorching my skin with their heat. The nipple beckons to you, craving your mouth. You nip at my breast, then lick it. Then you draw the nipple into your mouth and suckle it. I'm burning for you. My back is arched and my hands hold your head closer still. Then... oh my god. Oh, yes! The passion rips through me and I cling to the precipice as you continue to suck my nipples. Finally, I joyously fall over it.

My legs are weak with spent passion, and you carry me to the bed. I lay down on my back and smile up at you as you come down on top of me. The breeze coming through the window cools our heated flesh and tinges the room with bird song and the scent of exotic flowers. From below our open window, we can hear the gentle lapping of the sea on the rocks below.

Our mouths meet in a heated kiss and I can feel your hard length pressing intimately against me. You gaze down at my body, feeling only slightly chagrined at the marks you left on my breasts. Yet, more than that, you feel a sense of savage pride. You've marked me as yours, at least for a while. Your knee situates between my legs, nudging them apart. They spread willingly for you. I bring my legs up around your waist, and I can feel your hard cock against my wetness. You slide your head back and forth over my clit, over my slit, teasing me with it, making me crave it. I push against you with my heels, silently begging for your entrance. My hips come up off the bed trying to get closer to you. Finally, you start sliding it in.

You stick the head in and I'm craving more. Then with excruciating slowness, you slide in, inch by inch, giving me time to adjust to your size. You're finally all the way in, and I glory in the sense of fullness from having all of you in me. You start going in and out, slowly at first, then faster. Our passion is growing exponentially. My fingernails dig into your ass, urging you on. "Harder," I say.

You comply by thrusting harder into me. You're slamming into me. I can feel your tight balls against my ass and your cock throb as you continue to thrust in and out. The look on your face tells me that your climax is getting closer. Mine is clawing through me, begging for release. I grab your shoulders, hanging on as you thrust harder, deeper, pounding into me. Finally, I throw my head back and scream as my orgasm soars through me. You can feel the walls of my vagina squeeze your cock as I come, bathing you with my juices. A second later, your body stiffens as you find your release. I feel your cock throbbing as your come squirts inside of me.

You collapse on top of me, our bodies still joined. Our hearts pound against each other, finding a matching rhythm, as we try to catch our breath. We drift asleep, wrapped in each other and caressed by the balmy Mediterranean breeze.

A while later I awaken to the feel of your cock stirring inside of me, reawakening my passion. I turn my head so that our eyes meet. "Hey, you," I say, somewhat huskily. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss that causes desire to flare between us yet again. You roll to your back, bringing me with you so that I'm on top of you. I rotate my hips and find your member once more. I'm already hot, wet and ready for you. I waste no time in drawing you deep inside of me. I sit up so that I'm taking every inch of you in me, as deep as you can go. Your hands come up and find my breasts, your thumbs circling the nipples. You feel my walls tighten as you do so, gently squeezing you as I ride you.

I can feel your balls against my ass as I ride, alternating between up and down and around in little circles. My mound is grinding against your groin, loving the feel of the crisp hairs against my bare pussy. I reach behind me and start playing with your balls, rolling them in my hand while I continue riding you. You're so deep inside of me, it's hard to tell where one begins and one ends. We are as one being, moving in perfect harmony. Our orgasms are building together, just as before.

I rotate around so that I'm riding you backwards. From this angle, your head is massaging my g-spot and my clit is grinding against your balls. Your hands are on my hips, guiding the pace. I feel one of your hands leave my hip as you suck one of your fingers. Then I feel that moist finger tickle my rosebud before gently sliding in. Ohhhhh... the double penetration feeling is incredible. You can feel your finger through the thin membrane as I continue riding you. I get tighter around you. Your hips are thrusting up against me, driving you deeper inside of me. I start panting and uttering incomprehensible words. Your cock is throbbing in my hot wetness. I'm close... closer... At the first ripple of my orgasm, you explode inside of me. Our orgasms find their perfect match, for with every throb as you come deep in me, I give you a squeeze. The feeling is intense, and the orgasms last for a small eternity. As we slowly drift back to earth, you kiss my nipples, creating aftershocks around your cock, draining it dry.

I get up and go to the bathroom, returning with a warm wet washcloth. Gently I clean your cock and your legs before returning to your arms. We lay together, my head on your shoulder, my hand mindlessly caressing your chest. You have an arm around me, holding me close. We share one last kiss before we both drift off into a sleep that is unbroken save for erotic dreams tinged with the scent of jasmine.