Freeuse Family Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, took my hand, and led me to the bed. She next gently pushed me onto it, removed her dress, straddled me, and lowered her very wet pussy onto my cock, while I continued to watch in complete awe.

"I love you, son," Mom said tenderly.

"I love you too, Mom," I replied sincerely, as I looked up into her eyes.

"And I want to be the best Mommy ever," she purred, her tone so sultry.

"You already are," I said, meaning it.

"Oh," she moaned, as she slowly rode me, "I plan to turn you into a real mother fucker, David."

"Oh, God," I moaned at the wickedest words a mother could say to her son... although I would learn there were a lot of equally nasty words she'd say to me over the next few minutes, days, and for the rest of my life.

She wrapped her legs around me, drawing my cock deeper inside her, and she said, her lips so close to mine I could feel her hot breath as she repeated, "Yes, David. I want you to become a mother fucker who face fucks me, pounds my cunt, and drills my asshole. Think you can do all of that for Mommy?"

As she leaned in and kissed my neck, I stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Yes, what, sexy?" Mom asked, her teeth tugging on my ear.

"Yes, I want to become a mother fucker," I said.

"Good to know. And what I want is my son to be in charge," she said, licking my ear.

"Okay."

"To take whatever you want whenever you want it," she continued.

"Okay."

"And wherever you want it," she added, as she got off of me and straddled my cock. "Tell me what to do, baby."

"Ride me, Mom," I ordered as a rush of adrenaline coursed through me.

"Yes, baby," Mommy obeyed, lowering herself back onto me and beginning to ride me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I reached around to cup her big tit while using my other hand for balance.

"You like Mommy riding your big cock?" she moaned as she slowly rode me.

"Yes," I moaned, feeling her hard, stiff nipple.

"You fill my cunt so good," Mom moaned, as she kept riding me.

"Your cunt is so tight," I moaned.

"Ah, but wait until you feel my asshole," she responded, somehow flexing her cunt around my cock even tighter.

"I've got to fuck you," I said a minute later.

"Certainly. What position do you want me in?" Mom asked obediently.

I gestured, she got off me, I pulled her to the end of the bed, grabbed her by the ankles, and slid back into her.

"Yes, I love a man who knows what he wants," Mommy said with a moan.

"Such a great ass," I said, admiring her ass while I fucked her pussy.

"Just slide your dick in Mommy's asshole, if you want," Mom said.

"I'm still enjoying your pussy for now," I pointed out.

"Then fuck it, baby," Mom said. "Fuck Mommy good."

"Oh, fuck yes," I said, as I held her ankles and fucked her deep.

For two or three minutes I did this.

I then surprised her by flipping her onto her back, spinning her around and did what I'd done a few times to Amy... I ate her asshole.

"Oh, my son," Mom moaned. "Yes! Eat my asshole."

"That's a real man over there," Dad approved from somewhere, as I really rolled my tongue around her puckered asshole.

"You'd better do that to me sometime, David," my sis said.

"Oh yes, it feels so good," Mom agreed with her.

"You taste delicious," I said, realizing I was eating her ass before eating her pussy... which was, of course, ass over backwards.

"Get my asshole ready for that big cock, baby," Mom said. "Mommy wants your big cock up her asshole."

"You want my big cock in your asshole, Mommy?" I asked as I slathered her asshole with saliva.

"Yes baby, Mommy needs her asshole fucked hard by her big-dicked son," she moaned.

"Get on the floor," I ordered.

"Yes, baby, just tell Mommy what to do," Mommy moaned as she rolled off the bed and got onto all fours on the floor.

I moved behind her, admiring her amazing spread ass, and positioned my dick at her rosebud.

"Just shove it in, baby, fuck Mommy's asshole," Mommy begged.

"Yeah! Fuck her ass, big brother," Adela added nastily.

"Give it to her, son," Dad encouraged.

"Fucking wild," I said, as I did as all four of us wanted, and slid my cock into Mom's very tight asshole.

"Oooooooooooh," Mom moan-whimpered as my cock slid inside her.

I couldn't believe I was inside my Mom's asshole!

Dad watching... sis watching... Mom taking my dick... this was just beyond any guy's dreams!

"Oh yeah, son, your cock feels so good in my ass," Mom moaned as she took my entire cock in her ass.

"Such a tight ass," I said.

"Mine is too," Adela pointed out. "That's just something for you to remember for later."

"I'll be doing yours later," I promised, as I slowly began fucking Mom's ass.

"You'd better," she said, as she watched her brother sodomize her Mom.

"Please don't stop," Mom moaned.

"Don't stop what?" I asked, while of course I didn't stop.

"Don't stop fucking Mommy's asshole with your big cock," Mommy moaned.

And for a few minutes I didn't, and she soon became the first woman I'd ever been with who came just from anal sex. I fucked her ass in a few different positions, and then I found out up close and personal my mother hadn't lost any of her Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader flexibility, while she used her feet to get me off.

"Ready to come, baby?" Mom asked.

"Close," I agreed.

Mom spun around, lifted her feet up to my cock, and said, "Then come all over me, baby. I know you have a naughty nylon fetish."

"You know?" I moaned, as her feet stroked up and down my cock.

"You've been drooling over my nylon-clad feet for as long as I can remember," she purred.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I wrapped my hands around her feet and began fucking them. "You certainly got that right!"

Not even thirty seconds later, following the long fucking, the anal, her silky sheer feet, I erupted a load all over Mom's legs, body and face.

"Mmmmmmm," Mom moaned as I splattered her with cum.

"Fuck," I grunted.

I helped Mom up, she smiled, "Thanks, honey," kissed me on the cheek, and went to grab her dress.

As Mom put her dress on right over all my cum, Adela said, "Hurry up Mom, come and get some breakfast."

I looked into the kitchen area to see my sister was sitting on the counter with her legs spread, and just happening to give me my very first clear view of her hairless pussy.

"Mmmmmm, I do love a hot breakfast," Mom said, hurrying over to my sister and burying her face in her daughter's pussy.

My eyes went wide once again.

Dad smiled, "Hot, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I agreed, and I found my pajama bottoms and put them on.

"It doesn't get much hotter than watching two women fucking," Dad said, as he drank some orange juice.

"I have to agree," I nodded, as I watched my Mom keeping busy between my sister's legs.

"Mom eats pussy great," Adela moaned, as she placed her hand firmly on the back of her head.

"I'm not too shabby at doing it either," I said, hoping to dine on both of these lovely women's pussies sometime soon.

"That's it Mom, eat my cunt, you nasty Mommy-slut," Adela ordered, clearly trying to show off some lesbian dominance as I came over to watch, and we looked directly into each other's eyes.

"Yes, baby, I love your cunt," Mom said in a muffled voice.

As Dad finished his juice, he walked over and said, "My turn."

"You going to fuck me again, Daddy?" Adela asked in the cutest voice ever.

"I'm going to fuck both of my sluts," Dad said. "But you first this time."

Dad spun her to the side and slid right into her.

"Oh my," my sister moaned as Mom went to grab some juice for herself... probably a bit dehydrated.

"You see son, freeuse means they're yours at any given moment," Dad said, "and it's always your call."

"I'm beginning to understand the full scope of freeuse," I said, as I kind of wanted to fuck my Mom again, yet I also wanted her to make sure she got some hydration.

For a couple minutes I ate some toast with jam, Dad fucked my sister, and Mom finished her juice and ate some bacon.

Dad then said, "Swap."

Instantly, Mom hustled to the counter and my sister got off of it. Mom briskly hopped on, and Dad slid into his wife. The entire slut-swap took about five seconds.

"I'm going to call my boyfriend and wish him Merry Christmas," my sister said.

I didn't even know she had a boyfriend, and through all the sexual wildness of the last hour, I'd forgotten I had a girlfriend. An amazing girlfriend.

"Say hi to Jimmy," Dad said.

"Will do," Adela said, as she walked past me, squeezed my cock and whispered, "This will be mine soon."

"Anytime," I agreed.

"Are you still dating Amy?" Mom asked as Dad fucked her.

"Yeah," I said.

"That's good," Mom said.

"Yeah, when will we get to meet her?" Dad asked.

"I don't know, now," I said.

"What? Why not?" Dad asked.

"Well, I'm not sure I could explain this freeuse deal and, you know, the incest thing to her," I said.

"Speaking of which, come and fuck your Mom," Dad said as he pulled out of her.

"If I really have to," I joked, as Mom got off the counter and bent over for me.

"If you don't mind son, I find this position more comfortable," Mom explained.

"No worries, Mom," I said, as I stepped up behind her and slid back into her pussy.

"We'll behave ourselves whenever your girlfriend is around," Dad assured me. "That is unless either of you indicates that we shouldn't."

"She's pretty wild, but I'm not sure she's that wild," I said.

"You may be surprised," Dad said.

"You may be right. Although after this morning, I guess not much will surprise me ever again," I laughed.

"Let's let your Mom clean up the kitchen," Dad said a minute later.

"Yeah, sure," I nodded. "And speaking of Amy, I should call her."

"Go ahead," Dad said.

"Tell her we're really looking forward to meeting her," Mom said, as she stood straight up and stretched. "And you have our permission to say that as suggestively or not as you wish."

"Will do," I said, walking into the bedroom to locate my phone, to process the past hour, and to call Amy.

Amy and I chatted for a while before I headed back into the living room.

Dad said, "It's time to fuck your sister."

"Agreed," I said.

"About fucking time," Adela groused playfully.

"You really want it, don't you," I said, walking over to her.

"Don't pretend you don't want to fuck me," she countered.

I discarded all my pajamas quickly, walked over to her stark naked, pushed her against the wall, and said, "I most certainly do. You're my slut now."

"I am, am I?" Adela asked coyly. "I can't say that I mind."

I placed my hands on her shoulders and guided her down to the floor.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, looking up at me. "What do you want me to do for you first, big brother?"

"For starters, you can suck my cock, baby sis," I ordered, and I slid my cock into her mouth.

"He takes after you, Jacques," Mom said, as they watched their children having sex together for the first time.

"I knew he'd be just fine, once he got over his initial shock," Dad said, sounding proud of me.

"That's it, sis. Get my cock ready for your pussy," I said, my cock hardening inside her hot, wet mouth within a few heartbeats.

"Mmmmmmm," my sister moaned on my cock, which sent vibrations right through me.

"I can't believe you made us wait this long for our complete family freeuse to get started," Dad said.

"I know, I know," Mom said.

"What do you know?" Dad asked.


"I should have let you start it off over Thanksgiving," Mom said.

"Actually, I'm happy you waited," I said as I pulled out of my sister's mouth, lifted her up, spun her around, and slid my cock into her pussy.

"Oh, big brother," Adela moaned, that feels so good!" as I began to fuck her.

As I fucked her, Mom asked, "What did you mean by that?"

"I just think this crazy experience is more special at Christmas and out here at the cottage," I said.

"Yeah, I guess it is pretty amazing," Mom agreed.

"Less talking, more fucking," Adela complained as I slowly fucked her.

"Let's see if you're as flexible as I think you are," I said, and I spun her sideways, lifted up one leg as she braced a hand against the wall, and I slid back into her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"I love a man who knows what he wants," Mom repeated herself.

"Oh, I know what I want, all right," I said. "And I want it all."

"I can see that you do," Mom approved.

"Fuck her son, fuck her good," Dad urged me, his hard cock pointing right at us.

Give me that big cock deep," my sis moaned, using my shoulder for extra balance.

"All day and all night," I said.

"I'll hold you to that," she smiled.

"You do that," I leered back.

"I knew one day they'd become close," Mom smiled fondly.

"Yeah, they just needed to find something they both liked," Dad joked.

"I think they've found it," Mom giggled.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Adela moaned, as I kept pumping her pussy.

"Such a good pussy," I said as I grabbed her, pushed her against the wall, and slid my cock into her again.

"Oh fuck," Adela moaned, I think surprised by my sudden show of strength.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to be fucking you a lot, baby sis," I said as she wrapped her hands around my shoulders and her legs around my waist.

"Nice," Dad said.

"Yeah, that's a position you haven't fucked me in yet," Mom observed, as she seemed to be moving a hand to her pussy.

"I'll fix that omission soon," Dad said.

Of course although this position was hot and fun, it was also physically taxing, and so I set her down on her feet, sat down myself, and ordered, using the wall to rest against, "Ride me, baby sis."

"Mmmmmm," she said; she straddled my cock, and her cunt swallowed it whole.

"Let's leave them alone for a bit," Dad said.

"Yeah, okay," Mom agreed.

Adela rode me, rubbing her pussy as she did.

We then did a couple more positions that demonstrated how agile and flexible she was.

She came in the upside down position... which was wicked fun.

I pulled her up even though she was still coming, pulled her dress up and off, and led her over to the bed. I hadn't yet gotten to fuck Mom's luscious tits, but I wanted to fuck my sister's first.

"Mmmmm, you like your baby sister's titties?" she asked as I slid my cock between them, and she squeezed them together.

"I do," I moaned as I fucked them.

We did this position for a couple minutes, but then I began getting a leg cramp.

I got off and hopped up and down.

She laughed, "Are you okay?"

"Leg cramp," I explained.

"Oh," she smiled. After a moment, she suggested, "Why don't you come sit on the end of the bed and let me take care of you?"

"I think I can manage that," I said, and I sat.

She faced away from me and straddled me, and rode me deep and hard while I reached around and cupped her tits.

"Oh yeah, ride my cock, my sexy little slut," I said.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, bouncing on my cock.

When I was close, she pulled out, dropped to her knees and got ready for my load... stroking my pistol with both hands.

It took less than thirty seconds, and I plastered her pretty face.

Dad said, as sis licked my cum off her face and ate it, "Get bundled up, kids. It's time to go for our hike."

"Sounds good," I said, as I watched my sis eating my cum.

Every Christmas after breakfast we went for a hike in the beautiful, snow-covered, mile-high forest.

After an hour's hike through the pristine snow, marked only by the tracks of deer, elk, squirrels and wild turkeys, I went to the washroom for a lengthy dump, and when I came back out, I had the pleasure of watching Mom and sis sharing a hot 69.

Dad suggested, "Why don't you go over and join them?"

"Don't mind if I do," I agreed, watching my sis and Mom engaged in their 69 while making soft moaning sounds having gotten my cock very ready for some more fun.