Free Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck!" he groaned.

I took him out but kept stroking him and asked, "Are you gonna come?"

"Yeah!" he yelled.

I put my hands under his butt and held him up. His cum was flying in all directions. He got some in his own mouth, and I got some in mine as I hoped. Some landed on our hands, a little on my own dick, but most importantly, the last few spurts just sort of dribbled between his legs and over his ass. I eased him back down and slid up beside him. He rolled onto his side to face me and put his arm over my side. I moved toward him and kissed him. "Does your own taste as good as mine did?"

"Mm-hmm," he said. He pulled me even closer so our cocks were touching. He held me close and kissed me harder. Both our cocks were getting big again, and I couldn't tell whose cum was getting rubbed into my stomach. Looking back, it was probably both. Paul pulled back to give us some breathing room, but I pushed forward, and my cock went between his legs. I was already leaking pre-cum again, so I went back and forth as if I were fucking a woman. "I like that," he said. He pulled away from me and got on all fours.

I knelt behind him and said, "Damn, your ass is lookin' good." I moved forward so my cock was touching his scrotum.

"I'm not ready yet," Paul told me. "Just do what you were doing."

"In that case, roll onto your side," I said. He did, and I got behind him. I put my cock between his legs again and my arm over his side. I resumed leg-fucking him. I also found his cock and started stroking him again, but slowly this time. Paul turned his head back and we tried to kiss some more. I let go of his cock and told him, "I see what you mean. It's hard to do both at once."

"My dick'll take care of itself," Paul said. "Kiss me some more."

I found that I could kiss him and hump him without much difficulty. After a couple minutes of tasting myself and just generally feeling really sexy, I told him, "I'm gonna come."

"Me, too," Paul said.

"Open your legs a little," I told him. He lifted the upper leg, and I moved my dick up so it was touching his. When he felt that, he put his leg back down and held our dicks together. I could feel us both coming at the same time! When we finished, Paul let go and held his hand up. I could see it was wet.

"That was awesome," he said.

We lay in my bed and talked a little. We both enjoyed what we'd done. I told him about the shower fantasy, and he told me he fantasized about getting fucked on a kitchen table. We fell asleep in my bed, but when I woke up, Paul had gone back to his own room. The next day, I made sure to leave the bathroom door unlocked when I showered. Nothing happened. Paul had a class that night, and he didn't get back until I'd gone to sleep, so we didn't have a chance to do anything.

Friday morning as I was in the shower, I reached down to pick up the shampoo and I heard the curtain opening behind me. I put the shampoo down and backed up slowly. "Hey, there," Paul said.

"Good morning," I said, and I wondered whether he had a wicked grin on his face like I did. He reached around me, and I could see that he had soaped his hands up.

I stood still while he ran his hands over my chest and then my crotch. He held my left leg steady while he soaped my dick with his right hand. Just as I had imagined, I could feel his stubble on my shoulder, but it didn't really turn me on the way I thought it would. He let the soap fall to the floor and grasped my cock. He stroked me several times and asked, "Does it feel as good as you imagined?"

"Better," I said. "It's the same angle as when I masturbate. Mmm, yeah, jack me off, Paul." By necessity, he had pulled me all the way back to him while he did this, and I could feel his cock growing between my legs. That got me close to the edge. "Oh, God, I'm gonna come!"

"Yeah, come for me, Troy!"

"Stop stroking," I panted. He did, and I looked down. I could see myself coming almost straight ahead. "Oh, fuck, that's so erotic," I said.

When I stopped coming, Paul tried to move past me. "My turn," he said.

He bent over, picking up the soap, and I said, "That looks inviting."

"First things first," Paul said. He handed me the soap and put his hands on the wall of the shower. I soaped his entire back and legs before I came back for his ass, making sure I got plenty of soap between his cheeks. He stood up straight, and I reached around to do his front. I got all his chest and then his upper thighs. "Don't tease me," he said, not quite pleading.

I reached underneath to get his balls extra clean. "I'd love to lick you clean, but I don't want soap in my mouth," I said. I held my palm face up to do the underside of his cock. Then, as he'd done, I let him go so I could get lots of suds on my hands. I wrapped my left arm around his stomach, holding him to me, grasped his dick in my right hand. I started jacking him off, and I also kissed him on the neck.

He leaned forward, so I guess it didn't do anything for him either. When he did that, I lost my grip for a moment. "Don't stop," he implored me. I found his cock again and stroked him even harder. Paul's a few inches shorter than me, so I could actually see what I was doing. It was so hot, seeing his dick get hard and feeling mine get hard at the same time. I kept at it for what felt like a minute longer than he'd done me and wondered when he was going to come. Maybe he'd come while he was doing me, so it was taking him a while to recover. Whatever it was, he took his hand off his cock before he came. He put his hands against the wall again and turned back to look at me. "Fuck me," he said.

I raised my cock and pointed it at his asshole. I put my left hand on his hip to steady myself. "Sure you're ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think the two of us have made enough lube by now," Paul answered. I got the head in, and he moved his head in a way that suggested he was wincing or some thing. "Be careful," he said.

I pushed in a little further, and then I pulled back so only the head was in. "Like that?" I asked.

Before he could answer, I pushed enough that I could only see half my cock. "Yeah, that's good," he moaned. Now that I was securely inside of him, I could put both hands on his hips. I pulled back and moved in a little further. "Now you're there," he told me. "Go for it." I was glad he had insisted that we get more lube going, because that last inch was the hardest to do. I pulled back and went in with a little more force.

I went faster and faster, and he ground his ass back toward me as I did. "Yeah, your ass feels so good," I managed to yell. I remembered hearing my old roommate with a girl he had picked up at a party, and I hoped the ceiling was thicker than the walls.

"So's your dick," Paul assured me.

"Stay still for a minute," I said. He did. Now I was doing all the work. I bent my knees a little, moving down and continued fucking him, but now at a slightly upward angle. I looked down and saw my cock going in and out of him, seemingly under its own power. It was truly an erotic sight.

Paul moaned. "I think you just hit my prostate," he told me.

"Great!" I said, not stopping. "Hopefully you'll do the same to me."

"You're really filling me up," he said. "You ready to come?"

"Mm-hmm," I answered.

"I'll help you," he said. He ground back toward me like he'd been doing before. "Fuck me harder," he grunted.

"Here it comes," I told him, and before I finished the sentence I was coming in his ass. "Oh, fuck," I grunted, "oh, shit." He leaned forward, and my cock popped out of him. I held it up in the air and saw my cum fly up and land on his back and butt cheeks. Paul looked backward to see it. When I finished coming, we both just said, "Wow." He turned the water off and I said, "In straight porn the guy always pulls out and comes on her back or her stomach, and it looks just like that. I bet they do it that way in gay porn too."

"That's what my friends tell me," Paul confirmed, and he stepped out of the shower.

"Don't you wanna fuck me?" I asked, more surprised than disappointed.

"No time," he answered. "I've got just enough time to grab a quick breakfast before I get dressed."

We both toweled off, shaved and brushed our teeth. I slapped his butt a couple times, making sure he wasn't shaving at the time. "Tonight?" I asked.

"I have to close at work," he said. "I don't want you to stay up for me and be disappointed."

"Okay," I said. "We'll just see what happens."

I kept myself busy that night until 11:30 and went to bed. I awoke in the middle of the night with a hard-on. I had just turned the light out when I heard the front door being unlocked. I got up excitedly, dressed only in my boxers, and walked out to the kitchen. Paul looked in my direction and told me, "Not now. I've been on my feet all night, and I probably smell like sandwich meat."

"Maybe you just need a shower," I hinted.

Paul seemed annoyed. "I do, but—" He stopped. "I'll tell you what. Didn't you tell me that the couch opens into a bed?"

"Yeah."

"Open it up. When I get out of the shower, I'll join you."

"Great!" I said. Paul went into the bathroom and I pulled the couch open. There weren't any sheets on the mattress, since my old roommate was the last one who had used it as a bed. I pulled a comforter out of my closet and put that on top. Then I got a regular sheet and put that over the comforter. I could hear Paul drying his hair, and I got under the sheet.

A minute later, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw the bed and went to his bedroom. When he came back, he had lost the towel and he was carrying a quilt. He handed me one end and said, "Help me spread this." I got out from under the sheet and we did. We went around turning the lights out and then got under the covers. Paul turned away from me and said, "I'm still worn out, but tomorrow I don't have to be any place to be. We can suck and fuck all day long if you want." I hoped he couldn't see the huge grin on my face.

I generally sleep on my back. I woke up in the morning with a warm feeling below my waist. I looked down and Paul's head was poking up from under the sheets, his mouth on my dick. "Making yourself breakfast, I see," I said.

"For both of us," Paul answered. He swung around so that his dick was over my mouth. As he went up and down on my cock, I licked the underside of his from the head to the balls. I took each ball in my mouth, and then I pushed him forward and down a little, so I could lick his asshole. Paul took me out of his mouth long enough to say, "Don't do that unless you mean it."

I pushed his hips back up, and his cock was on my chin. I pulled his cock to ward me and ran my tongue around the head. I lifted my head to get more of it in my mouth and sucked on the head. Paul went down, got all of my cock in his mouth and held it there. He sucked so hard that I spread my legs involuntarily and let him out of my mouth. He must have licked his index finger at some point, because he reached under me and easily slid it into my asshole. "Yeah ...," I moaned. I lined his cock up over my face and told him, "Fuck my mouth, Paul." He raised and lowered his hips, sliding his cock up and down the length of my tongue. Amazingly, he still had my cock in his mouth, and he was licking or sucking the whole time. He dropped his hips, and I thought for a moment I'd choke. He also got his finger all the way into my ass.

I felt like I was about to come, and then Paul raised his hips. He must have felt the air on his wet cock. I say that because I got the same feeling when he let me out of his mouth. "I know what you've been waiting for," he told me. "Are you ready?"

He went right back down on my cock before I could answer. I answered, "Yeah, fuck me, please!" It was kind of garbled, not only because I was coming when I said it, but because his cock was still hanging over my mouth.

I hoped he was going to swallow my cum again, but he pointed my cock a little bit toward my stomach and let my cum fall there. When my orgasm subsided, he started rubbing my cum toward my crotch. "Lift your butt," he told me, and I did. He bathed his index finger in my cum and ran it below my cock and into my ass. He didn't try to get two fingers in, but he did take his index finger out and repeat the same treatment with his middle finger.

"Let me make it easier," I said, and I started to roll over.

Paul stopped me. "You don't have to do that," he said. He turned toward a book case and said, "But just for good measure, ..." He picked up a jar. I couldn't read the label from that distance without my contacts in, but it must have been some sort of lubricant. I could see him open the jar and dip his fingers in it. He rubbed it into my anus, and then he applied some to the head of his cock. He moved around between my legs and lifted them so my knees were over his shoulders. I could feel his cock head at my asshole and it made my own cock hard again. He got the head in and asked, "Okay?"

"Fine so far." I felt his hands supporting my butt cheeks as he pushed in a little further. I felt secure as he held me in place. "Yeah, that's good," I told him. Emboldened, he moved his hands from my butt to my hips and pushed down gently. I could feel his balls on my ass, so I figured he must have been all the way in. "How's it feel on your end?" I asked.

"Amazing," he answered. "Now I know why you were so eager." He pulled back and started fucking me in earnest.

I was in heaven. "That's it, fill me up, Paul!" I cried. That inspired him, and he picked up the pace. "Oh, God, yes, look how hard you're making me!"

Paul had been looking straight ahead, but when I said this, he looked down and started stroking me. "Damn, Troy, I think you're gayer than I am!"

"Shut up and fuck me," I said. He went a little faster—I don't think he could have gone much faster at this point—but now he was harder than he'd been at any point since he entered me. I felt like my ass was going to explode, it felt so good. I could feel his cock getting more and more engorged and I knew what was about to happen. He tried to pull back, but I pushed him toward me with my heels. "Don't pull out of me, you cocksucker!" I growled. He stopped for a moment and looked offended. "Well, you are," I said.

"I can't argue with you there," Paul agreed.

It was too late for him to start fucking me again, but I accomplished what I wanted. He started coming in my ass. "Yeah, that's what I want," I moaned. "Don't let go." He held my hips so his cock wouldn't pop out like mine had the other day, and when he did, I came with him. Some of my cum stuck to his chin, and some more went up even higher and landed on my chest. When we both finished coming, I loosened my grip and he let my legs slide to the mattress. He didn't make any effort to pull out of me, but it came out on its own as he crawled up the length of my chest. He licked the cum off me, then moved up and stuck his tongue out over my mouth.

I stuck mine out and tasted my cum. Then I put my hands on the back of his head, pulling him down and kissing him deeply. We lay there like that for a few minutes, and I was still smiling and gazing into his eyes when he rolled to the side. "This is great," I told him, "but I really need to study for my mid-terms."

"Same here. Let's put the bed up."

We put it up and tried studying in the kitchen, but I couldn't help myself from rubbing his cock under the table. We went to our own rooms, but when he used the bathroom, he came to my room afterward and lay on the bed facing me. I said, "This isn't working. I'm going to the library."

"Good idea," Paul said. "Tomorrow I'll go and you can study here."

For the rest of the week, leading up to spring break, we were like honeymooners. We sucked, fucked or just plain groped every chance we got. On Monday Paul came home from work with some sheets big enough to fit the mattress and we broke them in immediately. There was one day when we didn't even bother rolling the bed back up.

I went home over break, but he stayed behind and worked. I got hard while I was driving back Sunday night. I wanted to fulfill his kitchen table fantasy. Then we'd go to the shower and he'd fuck me. I hoped he was home so we could get right to it. When I walked through the door, I noticed that he'd closed his bedroom door. I heard something creaking, and at first I thought it was the people upstairs. I picked up my mail and went to my room. It was louder now, and I recognized Paul's voice. He was in his room with someone else. I didn't feel jealous; I just thought, "Well, I guess he's sure now."

I stayed in my room, hoping not to embarrass Paul or his date. I surfed the 'net for a while, and I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't process it when I heard two voices that I recognized. I got up to get a Coke, and when I closed the door I saw Jeanie leaving Paul's room. Her T-shirt was long enough that I couldn't tell whether she had anything on underneath it. "Hi, Troy!" she said. "How was your break?" She asked so casually that I guessed she had no idea that this was an awkward moment.

"It was okay," I told her. "I saw some old friends and went on a job interview." Paul had come out and was barefoot but otherwise fully clothed.

Jeanie headed to the door and Paul told her, "See ya later."

"See ya," she said to both of us, and she left.

After she closed the door, I held back tears that I didn't understand. "What—What—?"

"You didn't think you'd see me with a woman, did you?" Paul asked. I shook my head. "Sit down," he said, pointing to the couch.

I did. "I thought you weren't interested in women!"

"I told you I was trying to figure things out," Paul explained. "After last week, you and I were on the same page. But, you know how some women like seducing married men? And some women have a thing for cops?"

"I've heard of that," I said.

"Well, Friday I told Jeanie that I'd finally done it with a guy, and I liked it. And I did, I really did. I didn't tell her it was you. I figured since this was new to you, you probably weren't ready to tell anyone else."

"Thanks," I said.

Paul continued, "Anyway, it turns out Jeanie's one of those women who like trying to seduce gay guys."

"And she succeeded."

"Sort of. She's been here since yesterday afternoon, so she probably thinks she did. Truth is, I was sure I was gay after you and I did it, but when she started coming on to me, I wasn't sure any more. Once I caught on to what she was doing, I played along. All the things you'd expect a man and woman to do, we did."

"So what'd you decide?"

Paul put his hand on my shoulder. "You're a good friend and a good lover. When you thought I was gay and you weren't, you treated me the way I'd want all people to treat each other."

"But I—"

"I know, you told me about locking the bathroom door, but I don't count that. The fact that you felt bad about it means that you still considered me worthy of the same basic human respect as anyone else. Anyway, I tried all that stuff with you, and I enjoyed it. You're a great fuck. In fact"—he leaned in and whispered—"you're probably better in bed than Jeanie is." He resumed his normal conversational level. "But just seeing your cock never really turned me on. When I looked at you or even the guys in the catalog, I didn't think, 'Boy, I'd like to suck his dick!' or even, 'I wonder if he's seeing anyone.' Jeanie's just okay-looking, but as soon as I saw her unhooking her bra, I couldn't wait to see her boobs. And the first time I came in side her pussy, I just sorta knew that this is my thing. Now, after the first time I fucked you, when we were kissing, I could tell you were really feeling it. You looked at me like you loved me. I never felt that way myself."