Folie à Deux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shut up," she said, and swatted at my arm. "You can't take swearing away from me. Not yet, anyway." She squirmed, shifting her thighs back and forth, and looked up at me. "Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do."

Hearing my answer almost seemed to make it worse for her. "Even with me as needy as I am?"

I smiled and straightened myself. "Yes."

"This is going to change my body," she said.

"I know," I said, smiling wider.

"Are you still going to love me if my small, perfect tits turn into udders?" she asked, pulling her hands up to cup them. I almost hadn't noticed she was naked.

"Of course," I laughed.

"Don't laugh!"

I nodded and bit down on the laughter. "I will still love you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay good," she said, "because my nipples have gotten, like a hundred times more sensitive, and it would be a catastrophe that also made you stop paying attention to them."

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "Now I can finally get the titjob I always wanted from you."

Natalie rolled her eyes and shook her head, but laughed despite her best efforts not to.

"And then when I finish I can cum all over your belly."

At that, her spine curled. "And it's been getting harder to... to reach." She spread her legs just a little, revealing her pussy and thicker pubic hair. Her eyes darted back and forth, searching. "To shave," she added meekly.

I stared down at her for a minute, and then smiled. Then I leaned back slightly. Natalie blinked at me in confusion until the slow twitch of my rising erection caught her eye. She stared at it for a moment, and then gasped.

"You remembered," she said softly.

I rolled forward onto all fours, crossing the space between us. Just as she started to lean backwards, my hand was there to cradle her neck and help her down with her head near the corner of the bed. Her cheeks flushed with color, and her eyes sparkled. Her belly shifted as she came to rest, and her breasts settled up near her armpits. Her legs split wide, to either side of my hips, as I crawled over her.

"I love you," I whispered. I supported her head as she came up to kiss me, and the emotional dam burst for both of us. She whimpered into the kiss, and the intensity of it rose dramatically. Feverish. One of her hands drifted down along my middle, and she took hold of my cock and guided me into her.

I had to spread my legs a little and arch my back to thrust without breaking the kiss, because breaking the kiss at that moment was just as unthinkable as pressing on her belly. I worked around it without much difficulty.

She moaned into the kiss, hands roaming across my shoulders: scratching across my ribs, over the back of my neck, through my hair. Her silken walls were just as warm and wet as ever, as I thrust deep into her over and over. It felt wonderful. It felt like home.

It came on so fast, and so quickly, that I barely had time to think. "Oh god," I groaned, lips still pressed to hers. "I'm not gonna... I'm..." It occurred to me that this might be the first time we'd ever made love from start to finish. Before she'd gotten pregnant we fucked constantly, and although we'd had tender, passionate moments we also subverted those at every turn.

This was different.

"Do it," she said, the tip of her nose brushing against mine. Her eyes were so large. "Please."

Natalie fell back against the bed and brought my head down to rest on her shoulder. I came hard, with a long low moan, and sweet delirium spread over me. I tumbled to the side and Natalie rolled with me, holding me close. Her leg curled up and over my hip, and we ended on our sides, face-to-face. She was glowing.

"Hi," she said, panting lightly. Her fingernails traced lightly along my upper arm, and I shivered.

"Hi."

"I missed you."

I swallowed hard, and instead of responding I simply nodded.

"Welcome back."

I crept closer, wiggling an inch at a time until I could use her right arm as a pillow, and smiled.

"You didn't cum," I said.

She smiled, and her left hand came up to trace across my cheek. "I have you, and I have your cum sliding down my thigh. That's all I need."

I laughed, and she giggled.

"It was agony sleeping next to you every night and watching you slip away," she whispered. "Are you... are you okay with what we're doing?"

"Yeah," I said, looking her right in the eye.

"Because it was never a question that I was going to keep this baby." She took my hand in hers, and placed in on her belly again. "We made her together."

"Her," I repeated. "God. I always wanted a girl."

"Speaking of which..." Her eyes roamed furtively. "I was thinking about something, and I want to run it past you."

"Okay...?"

"Now that we have one... one that'sours... and given that wethoughtwe were being careful before... how would you feel about getting a vasectomy?"

I blinked.

"I just... I liked what we were doing before, and I don't want to change what we had. I was thinking—"

"I'll do it."

"— that we might want to consider some other kind of birth control so we're not both in our heads from now on worrying about—"

"Nat."

It was her turn to blink at me.

"I'll do it."

"Just like that?"

"For you? Of course."

"If you do that," she said, leaning in slightly, "I can stop taking birth control, and you know how much I hate that."

"You don't have to keep selling me," I laughed. "I'm in."

"Really?"

"Without hesitation. We've beenextremelylucky so far, with her, and we're gonna need a lot more luck on our side to get through this. Getting that even this lucky again is just tempting fate."

"Okay," she said hesitantly. "Since that went so well, let me ask you this. I... haven't hated being pregnant. In between all the stress and fear, I've also kind of... I don't know. It's... fulfilling. I think that most of the stress...nearly all of the stress, really, has been... you know... because it'sours and because we... we lost touch. You and me."

"And you think you want to have more?"

"I think so? Maybe one more? We'll see how the actual delivery goes, but... how would you feel about me looking into a sperm donor?"

"I... I don't know." I ran my tongue across my lips. "I think I'm okay with that?"

"Really?"

"I mean... we would each have two. Together we'd have three." My eyes unfocused as I started thinking farther ahead. "We'd have to figure some things out, but with our combined income we're doing all right."

"I've been thinking about that alot," she said. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it, actually, and before that was hard because I was so unsure about everything, but... now? Maybe?"

"We would need to tell Mom and Dad something. Mom's already suspicious about your 'one night stand that didn't work out'. We'd need some kind of cover."

"Actually," she said, smirking curiously, "I had an idea for that too."

"I love the way your mind works."

She rolled her eyes, but her smile was truly unmitigated. "So the plan would be we tell them basically what we're doing now except that it's not sexual. You know... we're... we're adults, and we're good friends, and we have good jobs, and we're parenting well with Blake, and we've... you know, we've got good communication. We're gonna form a little commune."

"Do you think they'll buy that?"

Again, she smirked in the most curious fashion. "The trick to it is that we tell Mom, not Dad. Mom, being hyper-focused on finding ways to turn this againstme, specifically, will point out that the relationship you and I have would scare off any boyfriends. And that's when I tell her, 'that's okay because I think I'm gay'."

"What."

"Mom will freak."

"What."

"She'llfreak! And it'll only be a little white lie because, yes, I'm... I am finding that I'm attracted to some women. I don't think it's something I need in my life but it's absolutely true and I've been trying to find a moment to tell her anyway. More importantly, when Mom hears that she will forgeteverything else we were talking about."

"What."

"Think about it," she said, smiling devilishly. "What would she do if she found that out?"

"Call Dad," I said, without even needing to think about it. "Yell at him. Tell him it's his fault."

"Bingo. Like, this is the time to get the most out of a thing I was already gonna do."

"It's gonna be amess."

"She will lose her damn mind for a little while, but by that time the dust will have settled on other things. We'll be here with this little bundle," she said, touching her belly fondly, "full time, and we'll have been taking care of Blake mostly full time for... I don't know, another year or two by the time we get around to having this conversation with her."

"Knowing Mom as well as we do," I said, distractedly, "we could almost script the conversation ahead of time."

"We only need to get our foot in the door with them," she gushed. "Once they're open to the idea, everything else becomes so easy for us. Between you and me, we can make anything work."

"Thiscouldwork," I said softly. "You're right."

"You think so?"

I nodded, and her cheeks shone so brightly.

"This is what I want, Jay. This is it. This is the family I want. This is the situation I want. This is the relationship I want. I wantthislife, and I want it with you."

"I want the same thing." My mind was spinning. "This couldwork."

She squealed and leaned in, kissing my lips, cheek, and neck. With a little push to my shoulder, she rolled me onto my back and straddled me. Her belly pressed into me, and I held my hands against it. She was wet. I could feel the slickness as she writhed, and it didn't take much more than that for me.

It never took much to get me hard with Natalie.

I reached down between her legs, lifting her slightly. She sat up just a little, creating space between us, and I grabbed the base of my rapidly thickening shaft. Both hands went to her belly, cradling it, as she lowered herself back down, and we groaned in unison. My voice deepened, while hers rose higher and higher.

"Oh God, Jay." Her lips came to rest against my groin, taking me all at once.

I reached for her clit, and brushed it gently with my thumb. Feathering it. She responded immediately with a high pitched whine.

"Just like that," she squealed. "Fuuuck, just like that."

Keeping one thumb working on her full time, I reached my other hand over to lay gently on her swollen belly. Her eyes drifted shut with a nod, and both of her hands came to rest over mine.

"Who's my good little cumbucket?"

Her face twisted in agony and, through clenched teeth, she groaned, "Meeeeeeeeee."

Her admission curled and elongated, morphing from a simple identification into a soaring proclamation of physical bliss. Her body shuddered as she came, and her knees drew tight against my sides. One hand came down to my chest, and her nails raked across the skin.

"Fuck," she groaned, head rolling forward. "God, I'd almost forgotten how big you are."

As she came down from the dizzying heights of a hard cum, I could not ignore the sight of her chest rising and falling with every panting breath. Her breasts had easily tripled in size, and her nipples had stretched and darkened as well. My sister sat on me like a throne, in all her sweat-glistened glory, and I could not help but stare in awe.

She smiled at me, took my hand, and guided it to her breast. It was very firm. Her breasts had always had a lovely firmness, but my only other reference for breast feel had been Felicia and her breasts had been very soft. Pillowy, even. Now Natalie was easily two cup sizes larger than she had been, and her breasts had such a feel to them. I couldn't stop. I brought my other hand up, cupping both of them, and marvelled.

I lost myself in that. Feeling her nipples against my palms. Pinching them slightly between my fingers. It wasn't until Natalie gave a soft, "oh," in response to my attention, that I found the moment again.

Her lids were heavy. Her hands had drifted back to rest against my thighs, balancing herself, and her head rolled to one side.

"I have missed this," she said softly. "Sooooo much."

I reach down, between her thighs, and lifted her up slightly. Creating a few inches of space between us.

"Can you hold that?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Good," I said, "because I don't think I can stand to be inside of you any longer and not be fucking you."

"Fuck," she moaned, and nodded emphatically. "Please fuck me."

My thighs popped, quads tightening and clenching, and my midsection thrust up off the bed. My sister gasped as I filled her quickly, bounced off of her, and then back down to the bed. She shifted her weight to one side, balancing on just one arm, and reached down around her belly to touch herself. Not a focused, targeted assault on her clit but rather swiping four fingers furiously across her lips.

I had never seen my sister's hair so thick and curly. It shone wetly in the dim light of her nightstand lamp. Underneath all the hair, her labia had darkened. Maybe it was just my imagination, but her lips looked thicker too. Plump. I made a mental note to taste them later. For the moment, it was enough to watch with feverish intensity as she took me to the root over and over. Watching them engulf me was simply magnificent.

And then I looked up. Strain on her face. Faint, but there.

"Here," I said, pointing beside me. "On all fours."

Natalie seemed confused at first, but a slow smile spread over her lips as she moved and her eyes were bright as she looked over her shoulder at me. I got up on my knees, and from behind, it looked like nothing had changed. Her hips were still so magnificently rounded, with a slight dip in to her waist. If anything her ass was a little fuller, and I couldn't say I didn't love that.

I let my hands settle gently on her skin. Every part of her seemed to glow from within.

Eager as always, Natalie leaned back into me. My cock slid across her opening, tip brushing against her clit, and she shivered. She leaned forward and slid back again, moving slower this time, and with a slight shift of my hips I slid back inside of my sister.

She moaned softly, dropping from her hands to her elbows, and rested her head on her forearms. Under her breath, Natalie continued to whimper and mumble to herself as I began to thrust at a slow, even pace. None of it was audible to me, but it was far from the first time that she'd done that.

My fingers flexed and squeezed, sinking into her soft flesh. We quickly found a rhythm, with me thrusting gently and her sliding back into me. Working the full length of me in and out of her with every push. Her trance-like whispering barely registered over the sound of us moving back and forth over the sheets and the faint, wet sounds of my sister's pussy.

I filled her, again and again, and every push felt like heaven.

With an impish grin, I moved my hands very slightly inward, toward each other. My palms pressed in and pulled her cheeks farther apart while my left thumb stretched further down. The pad pressed against her beautiful pink pucker, and Natalie immediately began to moan louder.

"Oh God, Jay, Yes!"

I scraped my tongue along my gums, gathering saliva, and rifled a wad of spit down between her cheeks. My sister squirmed beneath me as I smeared the fluid and pushed. Her shoulders dropped down into the bed, bringing her cheek into the sheet, while both hands moved underneath her; one to her nipple, and one back between her legs to her clit. I could feel her furious rubbing through her walls, and see the strain in the lines at the corners of her eyes.

"Just like that," she whimpered. "God, just like that."

I could feel my own cock, too, with my thumb. I didn't need to push in very far to be right there. My fingers sank deeper into her skin as my grip tightened and held her in place. Without her arms, Natalie couldn't rock as she had been, and I immediately stepped in to make up for the lack. And then some.

The heavy pounding echoed through the room, repetitive and rhythmic, and it overwhelmed the wet squelching of air being pushed out of and sucked into my sister's perfect little pussy. Faster and faster. I wanted to cum. I could. It was close.

Natalie was closer.

Her right hand shot out from underneath her, where she'd no doubt been twisting and abusing her nipples, to grab my hand. Her nails dug into the back of my palm as her cries rose higher and higher, until her full-throated scream marked the arrival of her first orgasm of the night. And of the month. I had a lot to make up for.

I removed my thumb first, gently, in the middle of her peak, but stayed rooted in her pussy. Natalie always wanted to be full in that moment. She liked to have me inside of her, even if we weren't fucking, but most especially when cumming. Her preference was so strong that she'd gone so far as to get rid of almost all of her toys. Her hand slid to my wrist, and she held me tightly. Pulling hard, as if she could will me deeper inside of her.

Which, assuredly, I could not.

"Oh god," she mumbled, through the post-cum haze. "Oh god don't stop but..."

"Do you need to move?" I asked softly. She nodded, with eyes closed. I pulled back, and held her hips as she rolled onto her side. I grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed, and she sighed happily as she tucked it partially under her belly. Her toes curled as I slid my palm along the inside of her thigh and lifted her upper leg, exposing her completely. Her eyes fluttered demurely.

"God you're so beautiful," I said, as I stared down in awe at my amazing, glowing, sweat-slick wife. Sister. Partner. Lover.

"I need you," she said, shivering. One of her hands slid down her incredible body, fingers split in an inverted V to spread her lips, and I entered her again. Right to the base. I had to spread my knees wider to reach her, low to the bed as she was, so I couldn't thrust as hard or as fast, but my little sister obliged by being soft in so many wonderful places. With just a little momentum, her body bounced in reaction. Her breasts. Her thighs. Her belly.

Only seeing the tangible effects of pushing into her was enough to drive me right back to where I had been before, but it was the intangibles that threatened to send me tumbling over the edge. The way her lids drifted low over her eyes. The way she breathed. The way she moaned. The way she touched herself.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

Her eyes immediately welled with tears. "Yes," she sobbed, nodding. "Yes. God, yes."

I nodded too. I shifted her leg so that her calf came to rest against my shoulder, and brought both hands to her upper legs. Slight pressure on her inner thighs, right in the middle between the hips and the knees.

"Jay?"

I looked up, immediately worried.

"I love how careful you're being, and I really appreciate it, but I'm not fragile."

"Okay," I said, pushing a little harder. She bit her lip, tilting her head, and smiled.

"Jay?"

"Yes?"

"Pull me to the edge of the bed and fuck me. Please."

"I love you." It slipped out, without thought, as I stared down at her. She licked her lips and smiled as I slid backwards off the bed and grabbed her calves. Natalie gave a short, high pitched squeal of joy as I dragged her the last few feet to the edge, where I could stand. Where I could fuck her from a position of strength. Her eyes glittered as I positioned her legs just as they had been, spread apart and resting comfortably, and then I drove home.

Hard.

Her hair stood out from her scalp at odd angles, mussed from rubbing against the bed and matted with sweat. It was a glorious look, one that only I ever saw. It was raw. It was her as she wanted to be, not how she made herself to face the world. It was a her that was only for me, and I treasured every moment of it. She squirmed as I pistoned in and out of her, back arching, and with every movement a little more of her composure came undone.