First Time with Mummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" I gasped, feeling the blood rushing to my cock in response to the wetness of her panties. "I know that I need to be punished, but I don't think that smothering me to death will be the best idea you've ever had!"

Throwing her head back, mum let out a shriek of laughter. "Don't be such a big baby," she chided, increasing the pressure on my already-straining dick and squashing her soft breasts together around my reddening face. "This is how I've chosen to punish my naughty boy for spunking in front of his poor horny mummy."

She rocked backwards, dismounted, and sat up on balls of her feet, a cheeky grin spreading across her face as I panted for breath. "Then again, maybe if you promise to be a good boy from now on, and only cum when I give you permission, I might let you help mummy to cum too..." She lent over me again, this time letting her heavy tits sway invitingly over my face, making sure that her stiff, rubbery nipples were just out of reach of my lips.

I stared greedily up at the dark areola, eagerly reaching out to feel the weight and softness of her lovely swinging mounds as they hung above me like ripe exotic fruit. As I began to gently squeeze them, I craned my neck so that I could drag my tongue across her hard nipples, and I realised that Mum had put on a 'cutie' voice; one that I imagined she might have used with me when I was a small child.

"That feels so nice darling..." She cooed softly. "Would my naughty boy like to be smothered again, or perhaps you might like me to nurse you instead?" Her voice was dripping with honey, and I felt her reach one hand inside my boxers to massage my throbbing cock. "Oh my goodness! I think that my big horny boy likes his mummy's huge natural titties. He's certainly getting very excited."

Mum's fingers were now stroking up and down my shaft, and I gasped loudly as I felt her nails against my aching balls. "I know!" She whispered, flashing me another broad grin. "Why don't you show me how much you love being allowed to play with my big fat boobies, and I'll take care of this yummy boner?"

Mutual satisfaction...

Slowly, mum eased my tight boxers down to my ankles, and I heard her squeal with excitement as my stiff prick sprang free from under the waistband, pointing straight up into the air like a flagpole. Meanwhile, I had managed to take one of her fat nipples between my lips, and had felt my natural instincts kicking in as soon as I latched on, tugging at the hard nub with my teeth and gradually sucking more and more of the areola into my mouth. I was holding the huge mass of her warm, soft breast with both hands now, letting the other just swing free, occasionally reaching out to tweak the nipple so that it didn't feel entirely left out.

I could hear mum purring like a cat and felt her stroking my face and hair as she urged me to suckle harder, dragging her nails down across my chest and clawing at my prostrate body. She hadn't yet removed her panties, but she began to rub her crotch against my thigh, and I could feel the wetness of her pussy through the thin material. Also, the head of her clit was just as hard as my cock, and mum was making damn sure that I knew about it, pressing into me as hard as she could and letting out another low growl.

Now, as I continued to lavish my attentions on her jiggling tits, mum reached down and wrapped her chubby fingers around the shaft of my cock, giving a couple of teasing strokes to test my reaction. Totally lost in the moment, and unable to think of anything other than the wonderful sensation of being smothered in her soft flesh, I moaned with pleasure into mum's heaving bosom, bucking my hips up to meet her strokes.

"That's my big boy!" She purred, "imagine that you're inside mummy's lovely hairy pussy. I want you to cum nice and hard for me..." I could only murmur incoherent noises of agreement as I fought to keep air flowing into my lungs; I was really going to town on her breasts, eager to show how much I'd longed for this moment, but for some reason my fantasies had never really featured the fundamental process of breathing.

With a loud pop, I pulled my mouth off the now swollen nipple, and took hold of mum's shoulders to push her up onto her knees. Somehow managing to keep a grip on my cock as she adjusted to her new position, mum laughed again as I collapsed back onto the bed, gasping with the effort of lifting her big soft body from mine. "You look as if you had fun under there sweetie! Did mummy's fat tits feel nice? Just look at how hard you've made my big nipples..."

Her hand was still pumping up and down my throbbing cock, but they were long, slow strokes, encouraging me to thrust my hips in time with the teasing rhythm. "Oh God!" I panted, my breath still coming in rattling gasps, my own chest heaving as I recovered from being buried beneath mum's ample curves. I now found myself meeting her gaze, and saw the fire burning in her eyes; it seemed that I might drown in the vivid midnight blue, and I abruptly stopped fucking her hand.

Instead, heaving myself into a sitting position, I threw my arms around mum's shoulders, frantically pulling her into a passionate embrace. Then, sliding a hand up into her hair, I fumbled with the scrunchy that secured her ponytail, and finally succeeded in freeing her dark brown tresses, letting them tumble over her shoulders.

I gave mum another feverish kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth as she subtly increased the pressure of her grip, and I could feel my cock throbbing harder than ever as she picked up speed to make up for my lack of effort. As our tongues jousted together and mum began to gently wiggle her shoulders so that her heavy breasts swayed from side to side as they were squashed up against my body, I felt her free hand slowly reaching down between us, slipping under the thin material of her panties.

Another deep moan escaped from her throat as she shifted forward, and I could tell that she was rubbing the heel of her hand against her hard clit as her middle finger slid effortlessly between her pussy lips. Then, she stopped pumping me, gave my aching balls a gentle squeeze, and cupped the side of my face, breaking off from the kiss.

What now?

"My poor baby!" Mum grinned slyly. "Don't you think that mummy's muff deserves some attention too? Or do you only care about what happens to your big dick?" I sat there and shook my head, desperate not to upset her, but she just winked and carried on fingering her dripping cunt, her breath ragged and rasping as she ground her hand against her stiff nubbin.

"Don't worry." She groaned, "mummy isn't going to leave her baby's boner alone for long. Just give my big old titties a good squeeze and..." Mum grabbed hold of my wrist, guiding me to grope her jiggling breasts, and almost toppled over as an orgasm wracked her body. I watched in rapt astonishment. I had never dreamed that I would see mum quaking like that; every curve, from her huge breasts down to her lovely plump thighs, was shaking with the impact of her climax, waves of pleasure radiating out from her throbbing clit.

As she continued to bounce up and down, I could see mum humping even harder against her hand, riding out the aftershocks and coming slowly back down to earth. Already fondling her wobbling mounds, I lunged forward and began sucking furiously on a hard nipple, feeling mum clasp my head to her bosom so that her heartbeat thundered in my ears.

"Fuck me that was a big one!" She panted, releasing me from the headlock and brushing a hand against my cheek. "But it seems that my lover-boy wants more of his mummy's bouncy boobies..." I felt her hand reaching for my still-hard cock, but she paused for a moment and pulled her nipple from my lips, lifting my chin so that I was once more staring into her beautiful blue eyes.

"You can have some more titty play in a moment darling," mum cooed, "but first I want you to taste what you just made your mummy do!" Planting another brief kiss on my forehead, she slipped her hand out from her soaking panties and dragged the middle finger across my lips. "Can you smell that musky scent honey? That's your mummy's special smell; the one she makes when she has nice big orgasms like that one."

As I instinctively licked my lips, mum thrust her finger between them so that I could suck the bitter-sweet liquid off the tip, and I inhaled the heady musk as I tasted the tiny droplets on my tongue. "That's amazing mum!" I whispered after I had finished. "Did you really cum that hard just now?"

"Silly boy!" She replied, swinging herself to one side. "Just look between my legs." Glancing down, I could see a small damp patch on the bed sheets, and watched in stunned silence as mum rolled onto her back, kicked her hips into the air and hooked her knickers down over her knees. Then, with a little wriggle that set her breasts and belly jiggling like jelly, she hooked her legs out of the lacy garment and let it drop onto the bed before picking it up between her chubby toes.

Giving a wan smile, mum let them dangle in front of my face. "A little present for you. Now you can smell mummy's pussy every time that you need to have a wank." Lifting them off her foot like they were a medieval relic, I held the gusset of the panties to my face and took another deep sniff, letting the fresh scent of mum's pussy waft over me.

As I peered through the translucent material, I could see that mum had flipped over and slipped away from me down to the far end of the bed. She was now kneeling on the floor, beckoning with a long finger and hefting a heavy breast in the other hand. Smiling at her, I placed the silky knickers next to my tee-shirt, crawled along on my hands and knees, and was met with a teasing kiss as I arrived in front of her.

Leaning forward with her head on my shoulder, mum gently licked my ear and whispered in a deep, growling tone. "Take a seat. I think that it's about time for my big stud to cum for mummy." My dick was swinging beneath me, slightly soft now from lack of touch, and as I spun round to take up a position in from of her, mum gave me a light slap on the arse. "You're not hard any more." She pouted, "don't you like mummy's big boobies? Just look at how huge and soft they are!"

As if to emphasise the point, mum cupped a large, soft mound in each hand and pushed them together; two creamy-white pillows topped with dark pink areolae and long, hard nipples. "Of course I like them!" I replied urgently, placing a warm kiss on the upper slope of each huge tit and flicking my tongue across her nipples as she held them up to me. "My dick just wants you to give it some encouragement!"

I was making puppy-dog eyes now, pleading silently while mum cupped my face in both hands and raised it to her own, covering me with gossamer-soft kisses. "I know baby; I was only teasing. After all, you sucked them so well earlier and made mummy's pussy cream so much..." With that, she bent over and lapped at the head of my stiffening cock before sliding it into her hot mouth and swirling her tongue around the tip like an ice-lolly.

My turn...

I let out a ragged whimper as I felt the rough surface of her tongue against my sensitive head; I'd only recently been circumcised, having found it difficult - if not impossible - to use a condom, and this was my first blow-job since 'the snip.' Thankfully, mum clearly knew exactly what to do, having formed a tight seal around my shaft with her dark red lips, slowly but surely increasing the pressure as she sucked and licked.

Then, I felt her begin to tickle my aching balls, the other hand stroking my chest and fondling my hairy belly, and I reached out to grab hold of her heavy breasts, which were now hanging down and swaying gently beneath her. After a few minutes, mum pulled her mouth off my cock with a loud 'pop.' I was now restored to full hardness, and as she kissed me on the cheek, I felt her give me a few more slow, teasing pumps.

With one chubby hand playing up and down the shaft of my thick boner, mum scooped up my leaking pre-cum with the end of one finger, letting the clear pearl of liquid drip slowly onto her tongue. She watched me start to quiver with excitement: then, with an exaggerated smack of her lips, mum bent over and licked her way along the length of my dick as it bounced in front of her face, fluttering her tongue over the head and gazing up at me through her lashes.

All too soon, I felt her draw back from me, and I whimpered slightly as I lost contact with her warm, soft body. Sensing my reaction, mum lifted her plump arse off her heels and raised her full weight onto her knees; her huge breasts now swayed tantalisingly in front of me, but she remained just out of reach of my eager lips and tongue. "It's no use just sitting there!" She smirked, pouting at me and wiggling her hips. "You'll have to stand up if you want mummy to titty-fuck you!"

As she hefted her jiggling tits in her hands and bent down to lick at a fat nipple, I raised myself off the bed and stood before her, my cock twitching in anticipation. I couldn't believe what was happening; the moment I had dreamed about for so long had arrived. I was no longer sure if this was real, but I wasn't about to pinch myself in case I woke up. "Come on baby," mum cooed as she felt the head of my throbbing dick brush against her smooth skin, "let's see what my big stud's fat boner looks like when it's snuggled between my lovely plump tits!"

Taking a step forward, I gripped my cock with one hand so that it was angled slightly upwards; then, with a loud grunt, I thrust forward and felt the mass of soft breast flesh envelop my entire length. "There we are, you naughty little boy!" Mum cried in her 'cutie' sing-song voice. "It seems that my baby just might have discovered his cock's 'happy place.'"

Staring into her shimmering eyes, I gently took hold of mum's shoulders and began rocking my hips back and forward, my hard dick sliding easily in and out of her dark, shadowy cleavage, lubricated with a mixture of spit and pre-cum. As my pace increased, I could feel mum shifting her weight forward to meet my thrusts, squeezing her large mounds together and making them wobble and bounce, almost as if she was trying to milk my cum out of my throbbing cock.

I was in heaven now, burying myself to my balls each time that I slid forward; even better, mum's cleavage was so deep that I couldn't even see the head of my dick. True, I wasn't exactly huge - just shy of six inches when fully hard - but I didn't seem to be hearing any complaints. On the contrary, I saw mum half-close her eyes and give a soft moan, planting a series of kisses on my belly before leaning forward to flick her tongue against the patch of fur above my aching cock.

"Slow down a moment," she breathed, "I don't want you to blow your load just yet. Help mummy to keep her big titties wrapped snug around her lover-boy's fat boner; then we can cum together!" Sliding my hands down her body, took hold of mum's beautiful soft breasts, squeezing them hard as I eased off, my strokes becoming longer and more deliberate. "Much better!" Mum sighed. "You'll have more stamina that way, and I'll be able to catch up. Just keep groping my bouncing boobs like a good boy and fuck them nice and hard."

I did as I was asked, giving a couple of slow, strong thrusts as I mauled her soft mounds; at the same time, I felt mum put a hand on my arse and slap each cheek in turn, encouraging me to keep up a steady pace. Hearing her breath quicken, I realised that mum's other hand was once again nestled between her legs, and this time she wasn't hanging around.

While I continued to pump my dick between her jiggling tits, mum began to rapidly strum her fingers against the head of her clit, and I could feel her body gently start to quiver as a series of miniature orgasms shot through her. "Oh shit!" we moaned almost in unison. I could feel my own climax nearing, and mum was raking her nails down my back and groping my arse furiously as I squashed her heaving breasts around my shaft.

She makes my day...

"I'm getting close mummy!" I panted, gazing down into her face and smiling as she frigged herself. "I love watching you strum your fat clitty while I fuck your huge tits! Why don't you slip a finger in and make your pussy cream again?" Mum just giggled and slapped my arse again, but she gave me a wink and I knew that she'd done as I asked.

"You dirty boy!" Mum growled. "I bet you wish that you were buried in your mummy's hairy muff right now. After all, you're much bigger than my finger, so I'm betting that my baby's cock would feel right at home!" I could only give an assertive grunt; all I knew for sure was that I was fast approaching the point of no return.

Mum felt me pick up speed, and threw back her head while she let out a squeal of delight. "That's my beautiful horny boy! Make your mummy's boobies bounce. I know how much you love my big ripe melons, and I want to see you cover them with your creamy spunk!" She dug her nails into the flesh of my buttocks as her body was wracked by a final thunderous climax, and I felt her pussy juice squirt against my legs.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as mum's knees gave way beneath her. My throbbing dick was pulled free of her cleavage and I lost my grip on her wobbling tits as she toppled backwards, sitting down heavily on her heels.

"Your turn now sweetie," mum panted, cupping her huge breasts and lifting them up to me, the hard nipples pinched between her chubby fingers. "Pump that big thick boner and give mummy all of your lovely warm cum! If you make a nice sticky mess all over my fat tits, maybe you'll get to fuck mummy's hairy pussy!"

That was all it took: the thought of feeling my hard dick being enveloped by mum's wet cunt was too much to bear. "Oh god yes!" I roared, my hand becoming a blur as I aimed at the upper slopes of her heaving bosom, a long, animal groan escaping my throat. "Please mummy, please let me be your dirty stud! I'll fuck you whenever you want, I'll worship your soft, heavy tits and make your sweet pussy cream!"

Mum fixed me with a knowing stare, her eyes sparkling with lust. "Show me," she purred, slowly running her tongue along her pursed lips and pushing her tits together while I began to fondle my balls with my free hand. It wasn't long before I felt my cum begin to surge down to the base of my cock, and I bent my knees as my body started to shudder.

"You want me to show you?" I growled, staring into mum's half-closed eyes. "Here it comes...oh fuck...oh shit...I love my mummy's huge tits so much! Squeeze those lovely big boobies while I cum for you!"

Mum's eyes shot open and she gazed up at me, her voice low, rich and purring. "That's a good boy!" She moaned, pushing her lovely mounds up against my thighs, "squirt that sticky spunk all over mummy's juicy melons. I want to watch my stud-muffin cover my bouncing bosom with his creamy load!"

With a few final desperate strokes, I let out a long ragged grunt as the first warm spurts of cum came shooting out of the end of my pulsing cock. Despite the fact that I'd already blown a load earlier, I seemed to have recovered in double-quick time, and mum grabbed hold of my arse as four or five long ropes of thick spunk splashed across her jiggling mounds.

"Oh my god darling!" She sighed, lowering her mouth to kiss and suck my bulging cock-head as my erection subsided, licking up the last drops of cream as they hung glistening from the tip. "You must have wanted to do that for a long time." My cum was now dripping down onto her still-hard nipples, and I watched mum scoop it up lazily with her fingers, lifting her hand up to my face.

Without thinking, I opened my mouth and took her fingers between my lips, tasting the bitter, slightly salty flavour of my own juices. "Why didn't you tell mummy that you wanted to play with her big titties?" She cooed, standing up and kissing me on the cheek. "You certainly did a very good job. Now run along and let me get cleaned up; if you behave yourself over dinner, I might just let my new toyboy give me a good hard fucking before bedtime!"