Ffion and the Experiment Pt. 01

Story Info
Fateful decisions are made for Ffion’s future.
1.7k words
3.33
5.2k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

Jenny and Catryn sat at the head of the table as C welcomed the trustees. Alice, Lydia, Deborah, Zoe Clare, sister Sara, Flora, Emma and Nilum were sitting around the table. Scary Sara, Lucy and Amy sat on a screen at the end of the table, joining the meeting by Zoom. The owners thanked everyone for giving up a few hours of their time during the days between Christmas and New Year. The meeting listened to reports of Ffion's progress since her initial enslavement at Halloween, the fun they'd had with the Silencer, the unfortunate incident with the witches and the celebrations at Christmas.

It was when they came to questions about the next steps that Jenny spoke, "I was reading the book on torture that Ffion's sister gave as a present for the enslavement. The early chapters are very medieval and delightfully gruesome but in the later chapters they discuss modern techniques. Nothing barbaric but coercive control through isolation, disruption of sleeping patterns, forcing an individual into stress positions for long periods and all of that sort of thing. Nothing that would leave a mark on the body but the effects on the self can be remarkable. Look upon it as an experiment."

Scary Sara chimed in, "The Home Office has done a lot of work on this. It's known to be very effective and reduces resistance. Usually the victim doesn't know where they are, so this won't be the case here, but she won't know how long she's been under treatment, won't know what the next day might bring and certainly won't know how much longer the Experiment will continue. In relatively short times the victim's sense of self weakens and their resistance crumbles."

Amy asked, "Why would you want Ffion's resistance to crumble? Its not as if she has resisted slavery. She was complicit in her own enslavement and she seems to have embraced the consequences."

C responded, "I think Amy makes a very important point. Ffion has not resisted and she is developing a slave persona that validates her choice. That is the issue. A slave cannot be a slave by choice. Choice isn't slavery. She can't chose slavery, it must be imposed on her. The Silencer had had quite an effect. We hoping that the outcome of the experiment will be similar but take Ffion a little further along the path. She must loose any atom within her that thinks she is here by her own free will. Even though I fear that we may damage her irredeemably, we promised her at the outset that we would do this properly. Because I love her and because of the promises we made to her I know that we must do this. Poor Ffion will be a slave. She chose a hard road and we must take her further than she could ever imagine."

Catryn looked at her mother and touched her hand gently, "Are you sure mum? Won't this put a dreadful strain on you? Are you sure?"

C replied, with a half smile, "On one level I'll miss having a slave to do the housework. Jenny and I will have to wash our own knickers."

The group shared the joke and laughed politely.

"On a more serious level I worry about doing this to someone I shared a life with, someone I still love, but there is no alternative. If we are to do this properly, as I am determined to, then this is the logical next step. I want her to experience the worst weeks of her life and a week or two after we release her I want to see if she chooses to go back in for another month or two."

"And if she does choose?"

Catryn saw a steely look on her mother's face as C replied, "Then she'll need more treatment until she neither choses nor resists. She must only be able to obey."

The group discussed the plan in detail. Lydia, Alice and Deborah were all delighted at the opportunities for physical sadism that would be included in the programme. Scary Sara spoke about government programmes that used these techniques with astonishing results. Around the table the consensus was positive. Catryn and the witches agreed to keep an eye on the situation to ensure all welfare considerations were covered. Alice and Lydia offered workmen from their family businesses to attend to the construction work needed. Emma offered to devise a diet that would ensure health. Lucy complemented the owners on their clarity and determination. Amy suggested a live stream from hidden cameras that would allow them all to feel part of the Experiment.

"We should be able to start in early in the year," said C with a smile. She proposed a toast, "To the Experiment!"

The business having been concluded, the trustees present in person retired to the punishment room to minister to Ffion. Ffion had been left in there, hooded, wearing only a bra and pants, secured on the pillory, heart gripped with fear of what was to come. Hearing the group troop into the room she new her fears were about to be addressed. She heard laughing voices and clinking glasses. She heard holdalls being unzipped and the swish of whips and canes in the air. Then, business like, they set to their task until Ffion could no longer scream or cry.

The next morning Catryn sat at the kitchen table while Ffion fussed over breakfast.

"Are you OK Ffion? You look a little tender the way you're walking around."

"Thank you for asking Miss Catryn. I'm OK but you all hurt me quite a bit last night."

"Well, I suppose we did. I'm really pleased with the pillory. What did you think, mum?"

C grinned at her daughter, "That was a very thoughtful gift Catryn and I'm sure Ffion will spend many happy hours in there. Oops! Did I say happy? Well, you know what I mean. Pour me some coffee Ffion."

"Of course Miss C."

"Did you enjoy the pillory yesterday Ffion?" teased Jenny.

Ffion gulped, hesitant to answer, "No Miss Jenny."

Three of the women guffawed over their toast while the fourth feared what lay ahead. Over a mountain of hot buttered toast C, Catryn and Jenny talked and planned.

"Thanks for a lovely Christmas," Catryn told her mother.

"Thanks for spending time with us. It's been lovely to have you around."

Jenny spoke, "I know it's not your childhood home but I hope you know you're welcome here any time."

"Thanks Jenny. I do really like it here and I love seeing you both so happy together. Even if I do hear a little too much through the thin walls upstairs."

C blushed, then said, "And I'm grateful that you're so good with Ffion. Not everyone would be so understanding."

"Aw, mum. I really think you're doing the right thing. From the day that we all talked about it together I knew it was right for you both and for Ffion. And I promised to support you. Not only that, I can see that you have fun with owning a slave and I enjoy being part of it."

C laughed, "Yes, it is fun!"

C gestured for Ffion to top up her coffee cup and fondled the slave's bum.

"It's not just a bit of fun though," said C quietly. "We are doing this for real."

"Yes," added Jenny. "If we were merely messing about it would be frivolous cruelty. We really are going to hold Ffion as our slave, no matter how hard it is. We know it's going to be tough for Ffion but that's a slave's lot. Isn't that right, Ffion?"

"Yes Miss Jenny."

"I worry that it's emotionally hard on your mother," said Jenny. "I know you've been a help to her when she's worried about what we're doing to Ffion and were both grateful to you."

"Will you be OK mum?" asked Catryn. "The plans you have will be hard on you."

C replied, "Jenny and I talked extensively before yesterday's meeting. This isn't something I'm going along with for Jenny's sake. This is something we've agreed, this is something we've committed ourselves to. Yes, it will be hard, but it will be worth it. And while one part of me worries out of love for my ex, I am totally committed to the overall goal of slavery and that commitment comes from love for Ffion."

Jenny added, " Neither of us have done anything like this before. We said that when Ffion first asked to be our slave. There isn't a plan we can get off the shelf. We are working by trial and error. But we're both committed to the project of making Ffion's experience one of true slavery. And the next steps feel right. It feels both loving and uncompromising. We know you'll support us, Catryn, and we'll always be grateful to you."

"What about you Ffion?" asked Catryn.

"Without knowing your plan Miss Jenny I can't comment about details but I made my vows for the sake of love and I knew they were irrevocable. I am your slave and everything that holds me and binds me is the right thing to do. Miss C promised on Christmas morning that I would be held in fear. I can't change my mind now."

They finished their breakfast and Ffion loaded Catryn's luggage into the car, ready to take her to her train. After fond farewells Catryn jumped into the passenger seat and Ffion drove away. They talked about London and science until the were approaching the station.

"What if you did change your mind?" asked Catryn.

"What? Change my mind about slavery. One day I'll feel a fool, feel the fear, feel the finality of what I vowed. When I do you must all bind me tighter and hold me deeper. Because that's the day I'll be held against my will, I will no longer be something I chose, I will become that most fearful of creatures, a true slave."

"Is that what you want?"

"No, of course not. But as a consequence of the path I've chosen it is what I must become."

The car pulled up outside the station and Catryn walked away without a backwards glance.

Ffion shook with fear and wept.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers