Fetish Focus: Lesbian Breastfeeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my room I dropped my robe and panties and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

While the water warmed up, I went into the walk-in closet to dig through my clothes, looking for something comfortable to wear for the rest of the day.

I pulled out a clean pair of panties and was taking a sundress off a hanger when movement in the doorway caught my eye. Jenny had taken a tiny step into the room, looking towards my bathroom door.

She bent down and quickly picked up my panties, and I felt a thrill run through me.

I knew they were wet from my arousal, and from Paul's leaking cum. Pumping my breastmilk in front of her had definitely turned me on, almost as much as just being topless in front of her had.

She brought my panties to her nose and sniffed them, before closing her eyes and inhaling my scent with a dreamy look on her face.

And then she pushed her tongue out against the fabric and gave it a long lick, while I suppressed my urge to moan.

With another quick glance at the bathroom door, she dropped my panties back onto the floor and retreated from the room.

I darted across the bedroom and into the shower, letting my mind wander as I washed myself.

Kristin has been open about her own sexual experimentations in college, and more than once she teasingly offered to bring home a bisexual college girl for me, almost as if she could somehow sense that long ignored desire within me.

There's no embarrassment between any of us, and I felt confident that Jenny and I flirting wouldn't be something Kristin would have a problem with. I already knew how Paul felt about it.

If the flirting were to go past the point of teasing, and become something physical, I also knew that Paul would be okay with that. And I felt certain that Kristin wouldn't mind either.

The only real variable was Jenny.

Would she be willing to do more than just tease? How would she feel afterwards?

The honest truth was that right now I was horny. Not just from Paul's early morning quickie, or from seeing Jenny's body last night or having her stare at my breasts this morning.

All of that had contributed of course.

But for the past several months I'd been ravenous for the almost forgotten taste of cunt. At first, I thought it was pregnancy hormones, but I'd come to accept that it was more than that. My body was telling me it was time to find another woman lover.

The prospect of spending some time alone with Jenny was more arousing than I'd realized it would be. For several weeks now Jenny has been in my thoughts, and there was no denying the role she'd played in my sudden lust for sex with Paul last night.

I realized that I was gently rubbing my slit, and I resisted the urge to make myself cum right there in the shower. However, I knew that before too many more hours had gone by, I'd need to have some orgasmic relief.

Out of the shower I ventured back into my bedroom, toweling myself dry before pulling on my sundress and the panties I'd picked out earlier.

I didn't bother with a bra, decadently letting my large breasts sway freely inside the dress without one.

I looked into the mirror, and grinned.

Maybe Paul was right, and something would develop between Jenny and myself.

Or maybe all I had to look forward to was a day of flirting and teasing.

And looking.

If she enjoyed the sight of my braless breasts maybe I could suggest some topless sunbathing as an excuse to see hers again.

I stepped out into the hallway, and headed downstairs, finding Jenny in the kitchen. I couldn't miss the double take she did when she realized that my breasts were unencumbered under my sundress.

"I'm going to change and then go for a run," she said. "After that I'll get cleaned up and I'll go to the store with you if you want."

Her eyes moved back to my breasts, and I leaned back and stretched, causing the sundress to stretch over them, highlighting their size and the distinct shape of my large areolas and nipples.

"Sounds good," I said.

She went upstairs, and I started to jot down some things on a shopping list, before wandering into the living room. I was just in time to see her come downstairs in a sports bra and pair of running pants.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," she said.

"I like that bra," I said, trying to sound casual.

"I'm so flat I don't really need it," she said. "But I hate running in a shirt, and I can't quite get away with running topless."

"You can spend the whole afternoon here topless if you want to," I laughed. "But you're right. I don't want to have to bail you out of jail for public lewdness."

"With these small things I think I could get the charge reduced to attempted lewdness," she giggled. "I'll be back in a half an hour or so."

"Be careful," I said.

She went out the front door and I moved to the window to watch her head down the driveway, and when she reached the road, I hurried up the stairs.

I went into her room and looked out the window and saw that she was headed away from the house.

I looked around her room and saw the top and shorts she'd just taken off. Inside the shorts were a pair of pale blue panties.

With my palms sweaty and my heart pounding I peeled the panties out of the shorts and held them in my trembling hands. I was in the grip of a lust that I hadn't ever experienced before and didn't really understand.

With another quick glance out the window I lifted the panties to my nose, inhaling her aroma and feeling my body respond.

It had been many years since I'd been with a woman, and the smell of her was intoxicating. I breathed in her womanly scent over and over, letting it penetrate my senses.

It wasn't just the fragrance of cunt that I was reacting to. It was the smell of Jenny's cunt.

Her shaven pussy had been rubbing against this fabric, and I pushed it against my nose and breathed deeply, feeling my heart thud as I fully acknowledged just how intensely young Jenny had been turning me on these past few months.

I lifted my dress and pushed one of my fingers against my own panties, feeling how damp the fabric already was from my arousal.

I hadn't gotten the kind of satisfying orgasm I'd needed earlier, and after having her watch me milk my breasts and then seeing her sniff and taste my panties I was on the edge of a powerful need.

I pulled my panties to the side and pushed a finger knuckle deep into myself and shuddered, knowing that I could cum quickly without needing a toy or any time to tease myself.

With my fingertips wet I used them to strum back and forth against my clitoris, and I let out a low moan and started to breath heavily, knowing I was close.

I took another deep breath, shuddering with uncontrollable lust as I pushed the panties against my nose. I felt my own wet heat as I pulled at my cunt lips, targeting my stiff clitoris.

"Fuck yeah," I whispered. "So good."

I stuck my tongue out and licked at the panties like she'd done earlier, and the taste against my tongue kicked my lust into high gear, causing my belly to twist with a familiar pre-orgasmic tension.

I started to strum my fingers along my slit, letting my clit feel the steady rhythm as I stood there rocking my hips back and forth.

I knew I didn't have much time, but I didn't need much. I'd been on edge for so long that I knew I would be cumming soon.

I started to finger myself faster, my eyes closed as the taste and aroma of Jenny propelled me closer and closer to an explosion.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. "Oh fuck make me cum."

Suddenly my orgasm was upon me and I lurched forward, spasming as I stood there holding the panties to my face and sliding my fingers up and down against my swollen clit.

"Wow," said a soft voice just inches away.

I whirled around and there was Jenny, staring at me.

"Oh jeezus," I said quickly, straightening up. "I'm so sorry. I was...I should never have...I didn't mean to..."

My clitoris continued to throb as my orgasm kept spasming through me, and I used my fingers to ball up her panties and clutch them tightly in my fist, feeling my face turn red.

Despite our flirtatious banter she wasn't going to see me as anything other than an oversexed pervert. My words were pouring out in a rush, and I felt tears starting to sting my eyes.

"Julia, it's okay," she said, moving up next to me and wrapping her arms around me. "It's okay. I promise."

"I'm so sorry," I said again, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Don't be," she whispered, putting her hand on my arm. "I loved it."

"I shouldn't have done that," I said. "Not in here. Not like that."

"You did what your body wanted," she said. "And it looked like it felt good."

"I'm so embarrassed," I said. "Can you forgive me?"

"Everybody masturbates," she said. "At least everybody that I know. It's not like you're doing something wrong or unusual."

"I just shouldn't have violated your privacy like this," I said.

She took my hand and pulled me to the bed, and we sat together.

"Are you kidding?" she asked quietly. "You didn't hurt anything. And I totally understand. I love to smell my dirty panties when I'm masturbating. Unless I have someone else's to use."

That shocked me out of my spiraling pity party, and I looked up into her eyes.

"It's true," she laughed. "The smell of pussy always arouses me. Even if it's just my own."

"I still should have asked," I said stupidly, as if asking to borrow someone's dirty panties was normal. "Instead of doing it in the most embarrassing way possible."

"I'm sorry you're embarrassed," she said. "But trust me, I loved seeing you do that. If you'd have asked, I would have insisted that you sniff the panties while I was wearing them though."

"Really?" I asked, the oddest mixture of shame and lust coursing through me.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "Everything smells and tastes better when you're up close and personal."

I stared into her eyes, a dozen thoughts shooting through my head as I tried to make sense out of what was happening.

"I should give these back," I said stupidly, opening my hand to reveal her panties.

"I'll trade you," she whispered.

"Trade?"

"Yes," she said. "That way you can keep them guilt free."

"What do you want to trade them for?" I asked, feeling lightheaded as I tried to make sense out of what was happening.

"These," she said.

She slipped down to her knees next to the bed, and pushed my sundress up my thighs as she grabbed the waistband of the panties I was wearing.

As she started to tug them down, I lifted my ass to help, and then gasped as I felt her push quickly against my cunt lips. The soaked fabric of my panties was the only thing between her fingertips and my cunt as she traced slow circles against me.

"Nice and wet," she grinned looking up at me. "And hot."

She pulled the panties down my legs and over my feet, and then stood up.

"Hold these," she said handing me my panties.

I took them from her as she pushed her running pants over her hips and dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them.

She held her hand out and I returned my panties to her, and while looking directly into my eyes she stepped into them and pulled them up.

Then she took her own wadded up panties from my other hand and smoothed them out, before kneeling once again and pushing her used panties over my ankles and up my legs, until I stood up and she pulled them up tight around me.

"Sort of tight," she whispered. "But that will make you think of me with each step."

"I saw you," I blurted out. "Earlier. When you smelled my panties. Before my shower."

She grinned at me.

"You did?" she grinned. "I was going to take them, but I was afraid you'd notice and be offended. I sort of sensed that you were ready for something to happen between us, but I didn't know how much. Or how fast."

She leaned forward and licked my ear.

"Now I know Julia," she whispered. "Now I know."

She went into her suitcase and pulled out a skirt, and stepped into it, and then pulled a sleeveless blouse over her head.

"Ready?" she asked.

~

We made a quick shopping list and then headed into town, but I had a hard time concentrating as I tried to unpack all that was happening.

Even though I'd walked in on Jenny getting out of the shower accidently, it had apparently started something simmering between the two of us, and whatever that was only grew hotter when she watched me milk my breasts in front of her this morning.

It had emboldened her to search for and sniff my panties while she thought I was showering. Which of course had prompted me to do the same while she was out running.

Only she was a bit bolder than me, and instead of just watching what I was doing with the panties she came into the room and made her presence known.

While I didn't know for sure where this was going, I knew it was headed somewhere past flirting, or even past masturbatory fantasy.

I followed her around the grocery store in a daze, pushing the cart and staring at her body, and trying like hell to concentrate on the stream of chatter that was coming out of her mouth.

After we checked out and had the groceries in the pickup, we headed back to the house. After a few minutes she slid over on the bench seat and sat right next to me.

"How long have you liked women?" she asked. "I mean in a sexual way?"

"Since college," I admitted.

"Paul knows?" she asked.

"He does," I told her. "I was up front about it early in our relationship and he's always been supportive."

She pulled my sundress up and began massaging my thigh, using her hand to pull my legs slightly apart so she could work her fingers down against the skin of my inner thigh, tracing soft circles on my sensitive skin.

"How long since you've made love to a woman?" she asked, her voice soft in my ear.

"A long time," I admitted. "But I fantasize about it."

"How often?"

Her fingers pressed a little firmer, and I almost whimpered as I focused on driving the truck carefully down the country road.

"All the time," I whispered.

"Are your fantasies just daydreams?" she asked. "Or do you fuck yourself and make yourself cum while you fantasize about the smell and taste of another woman?"

"Both," I confessed. "It's something I've really wanted these past several months."

"Since you've been breastfeeding?" she asked, pushing her palm flat against my inner thigh.

"Yeah, yeah," I panted, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"Women know best how to make love to an aching nipple don't they Julia?" she asked.

Her fingertips grazed against the fabric of the panties I was wearing, causing my entire body to throb with lust.

"I think you're right," I said, gritting my teeth. "Women just understand the beauty of arousal so much."

I pulled into the driveway of the beach house, and as I turned the engine off, she pushed her fingers up against my cunt lips while her lips made contact with my ear.

"I've been watching you for a long time Julia," she whispered, her tongue flicking against my ear. "I want to enjoy the beauty of your arousal. I want to taste all that you have to offer."

I closed my eyes and groaned, her fingers pushing the drenched panties up into my clenching hole as I trembled helplessly.

"Do you want that?" she whispered, working her fingers up to slide the wet panties against my clit.

"Yes," I gasped. "I do Jenny."

"Call me Jennifer," she said quietly. "When I'm touching your body, I want you to call me Jennifer okay?"

"Yes Jennifer," I gasped, rolling my hips in the truck seat. "I will."

"Come on Julia," she giggled. "Let's get the groceries in the house."

I got out of the truck on wobbly legs, and we grabbed the grocery bags and carried everything around to the kitchen door. We went inside and were putting everything away while Jenny was talking about what to make for dinner.

I was trying to figure out what I should do.

I had never been one to be passive about my sexual encounters before, but letting this young lady set the tone and tell me what to do was somehow so erotic that I didn't want it to end.

But on the other hand, I was quivering with need and lust, and didn't know how much longer I'd be able to wait before I started to beg for something more to happen.

Jenny turned from the fridge as she put the last of the groceries away, and I saw she was holding a bottle of my breastmilk.

"Have you ever tasted your own milk, Julia?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted with a grin. "I suppose most mothers do, if only out of curiosity."

"Did you like it?" she asked, sitting on one of the stools at the counter.

"I did," I said.

"Did Paul want to taste it?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. "And for him it was more than curiosity. It turns him on to taste it."

"Did you like the taste of it as much as the sensation of him drinking it from you?" she asked.

"No," I told her. "I never thought about it until he did it, but the sensation of feeding my lover was so intensely arousing that it's something I can't ever get enough of."

"Has anyone but Paul tasted your milk?" she asked, her eyes bright.

"No," I whispered. "Except me."

"And me," she said, holding up the bottle. "I've tasted it many times. In fact, this morning I drank half a bottle from the fridge and used some in my coffee."

"Do you like it?" I asked softly.

"I love it," she grinned. "Tasting it makes me wet."

"Oh wow," I whispered, staring at her.

"I think maybe I should show you," she said with a grin.

"Show me?" I asked softly.

"I like to masturbate Julia," she said. "Making myself cum is one of my favorite things. Would you watch me make myself cum?"

"Watch?" I asked stupidly.

She got up and moved over next to me, pushing me up against the kitchen counter and pressing her body up against mine. She started to graze her fingers up and down along my arm.

"Yes," she said softly. "I like to be watched when I cum. If you liked smelling my panties maybe you'd like to watch me play with myself."

She put her fingers against the side of my face and pushed her lips against mine.

"If we're right next to each other while I do it you can even smell my cunt while you watch," she whispered.

Without waiting for a response, she stepped away and took my hand, and pulled me to follow her. I went along, letting her take me up the stairs. My face was burning and my heart pounding, as I went with her, wondering if this was some sort of dream.

She took me right into the master bedroom and stopped at the foot of the bed. She pulled her blouse off and unzipped her skirt, and was standing in front of me in her tiny sports bra, wearing my panties.

"Your panties made me so horny," she said, taking my hand and pushing my palm up against her cunt. "You were so fucking wet when you played with yourself in my room."

"Smelling you made me wet," I said softly, feeling my body respond to the heat of her cunt through the thin cotton.

"Take my bra off Julia," she said.

I reached up and took hold of the material, and pulled it up over her head.

I held it to my face and inhaled the smell of her body.

"Your breasts are so beautiful," I whispered.

"They're tiny," she said. "But I love how sensitive they are. I liked having you look at them last night. I wanted you to touch them and kiss them."

"I wanted that too," I whispered.

"And it made me want to see yours," she said.

"I'll show mine to you if you want," I whispered, my voice quaking.

"Do you want me to make myself cum in your panties?" she asking with a smile.

"No," I whispered, shaking my head. "I want to see everything."

"I want to see everything too," she grinned.

She grabbed my sundress and pulled it over my head, and we stood at together at the foot of the bed, wearing only each other's panties.

As if under remote control I knelt down and pulled my panties down over her hips, staring in awe at her beautiful bald cunt as it came into view.