Fem-Tec Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too hungry to notice. The delightful aroma the pizza emitted had me practically drooling. Vicky wasted no time as she quickly placed a piece on each of our plates. We both dug in enthusiastically until the pie was devoured. It was good to have money again I thought as I relaxed into the sofa.

Her appetite now sated, my wife's hand again found itself wandering up and down my naked thigh until I felt her lightly caressing my exposed balls. The combination of a full belly and her soft touch soon had me sighing contently.

"I see you opened the Fem-Tec bag. Find anything interesting?" My wife asked.

"I'm not sure I'd call it interesting, but I found what looks like a harem costume." I replied.

"Can I tell you a secret?" my wife asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"I have this fantasy. You're dressed as a slave boy. I've chosen you from my harem and you'll do anything to please me. You're desperate to be my first boy and you're eager to win my favor. You know you must perform perfectly or risk being replaced by one of my other boys. It makes me so wet." She said as she moved her other hand between her legs and stroked her slit slowly. "Will you do this for me. Will you be my little slave boy?" She pleaded.

What could I say? Vicky had just saved us. I'd be eating noodles and getting ready to throw my meager possessions in my ancient van if it wasn't for her. Our rent was paid, our utilities were on and we had a bright future ahead of us. How could I deny her this harmless fantasy.

"Sure, I'll play along." I replied. Vicky's face lit up as she clapped her hands together.

"Turn some music on while I prepare your costume." Vicky said excitedly. I padded over to the stereo and adjusted the tuner until I found a station playing soft old school rock. "Perfect." Vicky said as she beckoned me towards her.

I stood in front of my wife wearing nothing but my showy. Vicky leaned forward as she grasped the tiny strings that held it up. She pulled it down slowly until it rested on my ankles. I stepped out of it and now stood naked before my wife. Her hands roamed my body freely as she explored my smooth body. She passed me the tiny yellow vest and watched as I slipped it over my shoulders. It barely covered my nipples and ended just below my rib cage. It was meant to display, not to hide my chest. It did it's job well I thought.

"Lovely." My wife commented as she admired the garment. She then passed me the pants. I bent at the waist and stepped into the sheer yellow pants. They sat low on my hips. Very low. The material barely covered my bottom and the front tied just above my cock. The pants were loose and billowy and easily contained and displayed my erect cock They gathered tightly just above my ankles.

Vicky sat back and admired my costume. "It suits you well." Vicky teased. "I think it needs a few accessories" she said as she reached into the bag. I saw her pull out what appeared to be 3 golden chains with tiny bells attached. My wife took the longest one and reached behind me. She encircled my waist and fastened the chain at the front, just below my belly button. Next she reached down and attached the smaller stings of bells to both of my ankles. The final piece of my costume rested in Vicky's palm. She reached towards me and inserted the round shiny jewel into my belly button. She gave the shiny object a firm tap and I felt the base expand into my belly seating the jewel firmly in place.

I watched as my wife reached into her purse and retrieved a pack of cigarettes. She was an occasional smoker and I hadn't seen her smoke in weeks. She lit one as she settled into my favorite chair. She leaned back and made herself comfortable as she took a sip of wine and took a pull on her smoke.

"Dance boy!" She ordered.

I looked down at my demeaning harem pants. I saw the golden belts than encircled my waist and and ankles. I was shaved bare, my cock and balls were ringed and now I had been belled. I had agreed to all of this I though. I was now to dance for my wife's pleasure. I had seen strippers perform before. I knew what I must do.

I slowly moved to the center of the room, my hips swayed from side to side. The tiny bells at my waist and ankles tinkling prettily. I remembered my wife's fantasy. I was to be a slave boy, one of many my wife owned. I would work hard to maintain my position as her favorite boy. I must please her I thought as I wrapped my mind around her fantasy.

I sank to my knees facing her. I moved my hands to my side as I slowly slid deeper into my role. I spread my legs as I leaned back as far as I could raising my hips as high as they would go. My cock and balls would be on full display for my wife's viewing pleasure I thought as I slowly thrust my hips back and forth. My cock bobbed up and down and the bells on my belly chimed out a happy tune. My wife nodded her approval. I lowered my back until I lay flat. I raised my knees and spread my legs widely. My hands went to my hips to lift them so that I might present myself to her fully. I wished to ensure that I remained first boy I thought as I became lost in her fantasy.

"Crawl to me. On your belly boy!" My wife commanded. I rolled to my belly quickly. I snaked my way to her slowly. My intent was that she find me pleasing as I displayed my submission for my owners amusement. I lay prone on the floor before her, my head between her feet. I spread my legs widely making sure my legs remained straight as I planted a gentle kiss to her right bare foot. I carefully lifted her foot and placed it on the top of my head. I awaited her next command.

"Lick." she barked huskily. I started at her ankle placing tiny kisses and gentle licks on her clean smooth skin. I moved up her legs making sure to give each one equal attention as I showered her with my devotion. I had worked my way up to the middle of her right thigh when I felt her hand firmly grasping my hair. She roughly pulled my head up between her parted thighs until my mouth found her sopping pussy. She groaned as she forced my face up and down her slit. My wife thrust her hips forward as she face fucked me. Pride swept over me as I knew her first boy had been found adequate. I laced my hands behind my back so as to not interfere with her pleasure.

I eagerly sucked and lapped at her pussy. All of my attention devoted to her pleasure. She came with an animalistic roar clamping her thighs tightly around my head. I thought I might pass out from the pressure she was exerting, but I held myself in place. My hands still laced behind me and my face deep in her cunt. She rode out her massive orgasm, her body contracting in pleasure. Finally my wife relaxed her death grip on my head and sank back into her chair panting heavily.

"Up!" She ordered. I rose slowly. I felt her hands reach for hips to turn me so that my

costumed rump was facing her. "Dance slave! " She commanded. I thrust my hips forward causing my bells to ring sweetly. My wife's finger traced the line of my crack as I swayed my hips back and forth. Her finger found my hole. I ground my ass on her finger as I positioned myself so that she could have easier access to my most private part. I was too lost in my role to object to my humiliation. I craved her attention and eagerly allowed her to push deeper in me. I felt the material of my harem pants enter me and I thrust down harder hoping my wife would force the yellow fabric even deeper into me. I wished to ensure that I remained first boy.

My owner rose suddenly. She pushed me onto the chair. I Landed slouched, facing her. She reached for my ankles. She held them high as I slid down the chair, my torso rested on the seat cushion, my head tilted towards her. She reached for the tie at the front of pants and quickly undid the knot. She grabbed the sheer yellow garment and ripped it from my body in one quick motion. She was lost in lust as she guided my throbbing erection into her dripping hole, her hands once again returned to my ankles holding them high as she straddled me. My owner rode me hard. My belled ankles chimed in time to her thrusts. She used her boy well I thought. I was simply a toy to be enjoyed and she treated me thusly. She pounded me ever harder as she approached her orgasm, my belled ankles sat inches from her ears no doubt adding to her enjoyment I hoped. My ringed cock and balls took a beating as she took her pleasure. She came with a roar as her tight pussy convulsed around my cock. I exploded in pleasure never felt before, pumping load after to load into her quivering cunt. She collapsed on top of me, Her sweaty body resting on my equally sweaty torso. My feet fell to the floor as she ground out her final tremors. We lay there panting together for a few moments until I felt her stir on top of me.

"You did well slave. Perhaps I will keep you a little longer." She teased as she stared deeply into my eyes. I had just been raped in everything but name I thought. Surprisingly, the thought did not disturb me.

"I'm glad my owner found her boy pleasing." I replied, still immersed in my role. My wife slid off me on still shaky legs. She reached for my balls and pulled me up by my tight smooth sack.

"Time for bed!" She stated as she led me to our bedroom by my balls. I padded along behind her. I still wore the tiny yellow vest. I was still ringed and belled. I was bare assed and I hurried to keep up lest my balls pay the price for my tardiness.

end chapter 5

Would you like another chapter?


12