Father Gregory: Priestly Disguise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Through me my child, you will be touched by the spirit of God," he whispered, his warm breath against my ear igniting a prickly sensation in my nipples.

There in the Confessional, Father Gregory pulled me to the floor and onto my back. I did not resist when he removed my panties, slid my dress up so that it bunched above my hips and spread my legs apart. I gave a deep sigh when I felt a familiar tingling between my thighs that spread upward to my clit. As his eyes grew accustomed to the dim light of the confessional, he traced the outline of my body and recognizing the swell of my pussy, he cupped my soft, smooth mound feeling the heat and growing wetness. He opened the puffy, pink lips of my wet slit and ran his finger up and down its length making me gasp when he slipped a single, long, thin finger inside me.

I looked at him and softly muttered in a plaintive, questioning voice, "Father? Father Gregory?" and wondered silently, 'was the spirit going to enter me now through Father Gregory?'

At the sound of my voice, Father Gregory whispered, "Shhhhh, shhhh" and began to move his finger inside me, in and out gently and slowly. My breathing became fast and shallow, and my eager but inexperienced pussy seemed to pulse and ache with his touch. Then, he was between my legs licking my trembling inner thighs, his soft, warm lips gifting me with a sacrament of light kisses. He mumbled a prayer and moved his face closer. Father slowly spread my legs wider and continued to love me with his mouth, finally letting his long moist tongue slither inside me. I closed my eyes and shivered when he licked the length of my plump, swollen lips and lightly sucked my throbbing pink nub.

I began to shiver with pleasure and try to pull away, but he held me in place saying, "No . . . no, Maddie, all you need to do is surrender and let God's grace lead you."

When Father Gregory hungrily took my swollen, aching clit into his mouth and sucked it, I instinctively began humping his mouth. He reluctantly released my clit and licked me as the intensity of the feelings building inside of me increased. I felt lightheaded and prayed I would not faint from the power of the anointment I was receiving. Placing my hands on the sides of his head, I entwined them in his hair and thrusting my pussy into his mouth, cried out when he gently bit my clit pushing me into a violently beautiful orgasm.

"Oh my God, Father," I cried, frightened by the intensity of what had just happened. How was it possible that this man of God had the power to touch my very being in such a soul shattering way?

Father Gregory lifted his head and watching me carefully, in a breathless voice counseled, "My child, I see the fear and apprehension on your face, but there is no need for these feelings. I am here with you teaching and guiding you, just as God is here watching over you."

Slowly, lightly stroking my clit he continued, "You will soon know the physical manifestation of God's spirit, but you must pray that you will be open and obedient to God's holy ministrations my child. God has spoken to me, and I know now that you are ready for the spiritual blessings to be bestowed".

"Tonight you will come to my office where we will pray, and you will be prepared for your blessing," he instructed. It was obvious he was barely keeping his desire in check, as he struggled against the sensations and pressure of his semen churning in his balls, demanding release. Father Gregory suddenly pulled his hand from between my legs and tearing himself away, fled the Confessional and hurried down the corridor to his office. Quickly closing the door behind him and unzipping his trousers, he pulled his swollen, leaking penis free. He marveled at how strong and hard his erection had become, and he knew that this was a sign, a reaffirmation of God's holy plan. For a moment, he cursed himself because he realized how close he had come to taking me there in the rectory, whether I had been willing or not. The time was drawing near, but he had to be patient, for God's sake, for my salvation and most importantly for his carnal pleasure.

*****

After many hours of prayer, contemplation and Father's reassuring me of God's love, I felt I was finally ready to give myself over to God's special anointing. It was close to 10:00p when I opened the door and walked into Father Gregory's Rectory office. I could feel a growing uneasiness in my stomach.

"Come in, come in Madison," he said as he indicated a seat on the couch near his desk. I did as he said and he began reading aloud, passages from his Bible that spoke to disobedience. As he busied himself, I saw how the front of his robe tented out from his obvious erection, and I was filled with both joy and apprehension. Father Gregory got up and walking across the room, stood silently watching me as he composed himself.

He knew he had to be patient. I had been reared a devout Catholic, and his experience told him that he could use my religious faith and sheltered upbringing to coax me into willingly giving myself to him. I was just a naïve little church girl who had from the beginning ignited his desire and he knew that as long I trusted and believed in him and his declarations of faith, he would be able to fuck me however and for as long as he wanted.

*****

Taking my hand, Father helped me rise and guided me from the office toward his bedroom. I felt drawn to Father; it was as if I had no will of my own. My time with him was spiritually enlightening and caused me to expand my thinking and understanding of God and his expectations of me. All I knew was that since meeting him, I had experienced a spiritual rejuvenation that ignited my desire for a renewed closeness with God . . . and with him.

"Take your clothes off Madison, all of them," Father said as he walked across the bedroom toward me.

I stood there confused . . . "wwwwhat?" I stuttered.

"Take them off, now. Everything, Father said again. Do as I say, my child".

In the last several months, Father Gregory had fingered me to orgasm frequently and had cum in my mouth several times, but as silly as it may sound, I had never been completely naked in front of him before. My shame was evident as a hot crimson flush crept up my chest to my face, and a growing achiness blossomed between my legs. I reluctantly took my clothes off, uncomfortable with the reality of being naked and exposed. Embarrassed, I felt my breasts become warm and my nipples hard and erect under his scrutiny.

"Get on the bed," he said solemnly.

Father Greg continued to stand quietly watching me. My thick blond hair falling in soft natural waves to below my shoulders, spilling over my breasts and nipples. I could see Father twitch under his robe and shuddered as his dick jerked.

I stretched out on the bed and lay there waiting for him. I was confused and anxious as I lay there, the pillow under my head soaked with unanticipated tears that slowly trailed down my cheeks even as I spread my legs open giving him an unobstructed view between my legs. He leaned over the bed and traced the exposed pale expanse of soft inner thigh leading to my smooth, hairless mons that covered my tight, increasingly wet pussy.

Father Gregory cupped my breasts and with his thumbs began making small tight circles around my nipples. A soft, low moan escaped my lips, and I started subconsciously rubbing my thighs together in a futile attempt to calm the growing sensation between my legs. He leaned forward deeply inhaling my scent, letting his gaze travel downward and linger at my small, glistening pink slit. He was now fully aroused, his erection uncomfortably confined by his heavy, black robes.

"Father?" I said in a low, husky voice.

"Oh God, I confess before you and implore you to forgive my sins," he prayed in a soft beseeching voice. Nonetheless, even as he mouthed the words of contrition, Father Gregory let his middle finger move up and down my wet opening, then in one smooth, practiced motion let it glide inside me. He crouched between my legs his mouth claiming my engorged, pink clit. Licking my slit and gently sucking my engorged bud Father Gregory pulled his fingers out and then pushed them back in, increasing his speed as his other large hand fondled his now painful erection. Any thoughts of God, faith or spirituality, were quickly slipping away. The only thought he had was of easing the throbbing, hot urgency of his cock.

"Oh God, Oh God yesssssss!" the Priest silently prayed as he took his cock in hand and began jerking himself to orgasm between my thighs. I don't think he had meant for this to happen; he had let his desire make him act impulsively.

"God, give me strength not to defile your vessel," Father whispered anxiously.

*****

I lay there exposed. He said nothing, all thoughts of piety and God seemingly forgotten; he leaned forward and began to fondle my breast. First one and then the other, finally letting the swollen mounds fill his mouth while he enjoyed the feel of my taut nipples press against his tongue.

"Savior, give me the wisdom that I might show your disciple the proper path," he said when he heard me whimper.

I felt his cock jerk hard under his robe, seeking freedom. He moved downward, his tongue tracing a moist path to my now swelling, pulsing clit. He crouched between my legs licking my slit and gently sucking my clit as he lifted the front of his robe freeing his obscenely swollen cock.

"Oh God, Oh God, yessssssss!" He moaned as he began to jerk himself faster and harder until his body stiffened and he forcefully ejaculated long white threads of cum onto my stomach, breasts and between my thighs. When he had sufficiently recovered, the good Father smeared his cum over my naked body before adjusting his dick and lowering his robe.

"Yessssss. You must continue to pray and ask God for guidance and strength to follow the anointed path. Now close your eyes, my child, put your faith and trust in God; know that I will not harm you. I know you are frightened, but through God's grace, I will be gentle. Resist the urge that you may feel to push me away, to close yourself to me, but instead, welcome God's anointment and my desire to help you through this."

"Yes, I will Father," I said as I lay motionless and felt him move his hand more confidently up my thigh, eventually cupping my wet, mound in his palm.

I tensed, and Father sensing this, reassured me, "Relax my child, you are safe with me and under the omnipresent eye of God."

He bent my legs so that my feet were flat on the bed and my legs gapped open at the knees exposing my wet, pink pussy.

Even in my relative innocence, I could see and understand the strain on Father's handsome face. Though he was obviously forcing himself to move slowly and patiently, he must have been achingly ready to explode, needing, wanting desperately to cum inside me. When he threw his robes open, I could see his angry, swollen dark red cock spring free, pulsing and wet with seeping pre-cum that glistened over his cockhead.

"My beautiful child, are you ready for your blessed anointing?"

"Yes, Father," I replied as I squeezed my eyes closed.

He spread my legs apart wider and eased his massive cock into my small, tight, virgin hole.

My eyes flew open, and I tried not to cry out as the pressure and discomfort swept over me.

"Recite your rosary Madison and rejoice in your blessing," he said in a whisper and for the first time kissed me hard and hungrily on my mouth.

Father Gregory quietly prayed to himself, as he moved inside me. He knew he had taken my virginity and that my innocence and purity belonged to him. I lay there, under him filled with a perfect spiritual contentment that I had never felt before.

I heard him groan as he pulled out of me and paused before he slowly pressed into me again managing to get his huge cockhead through my small opening. At the moment of his re-entry, I felt him stiffen and grunt with pleasure as he continued thrusting into me, trying hard to work his full throbbing, hot length inside me eventually establishing a satisfying rhythm.

"Holy Father, Holy Father, bless your humble servants and look with favor on this child of God as she welcomes your anointment," he prayed, his cock still growing bigger inside me. With that incantation, I could feel my channel tighten and hold his cock, a subtle achiness inside me intensifying as my orgasm began to build. My young, inexperienced hips instinctively began to thrust upward, quickly falling into synch with him, now eager to experience the joy of God's Spirit filling me.

His piety overshadowed by his religious guilt and carnal desire, Father Gregory suddenly shouted out "Father, forgive me!" as he violently exploded, ejaculating a copious load inside me, spewing the physical manifestation of God's wondrous love inside my willing, welcoming channel. At that moment, my love for Father Gregory was beyond anything I had ever felt for another person.

"You honor God when you honor his messenger," Father said.

"That means pleasing God on a spiritual level as well as willingly pleasing and satisfying the spiritual and carnal needs of his messenger. Now that God has blessed you, he expects you to submit without resistance or recriminations. Your acquiescence to God's will ensures his perpetual absolution of your sins . . . can you accept that Madison?"

"Yes, Father . . . yes, I can," I replied without hesitation.

Coming from a fundamentalist Catholic upbringing, the thought of submitting was at first alarming, but at the same time, I felt physically excited and aroused by this demand. With the enticement and reassurance from Father Gregory, I did succumb to God's instruction. I willingly gave myself to him and yielded to God, trusting my actions would bring me closer to God.

*****

Over time, I would find myself obsessively thinking of Father and fantasizing about him making love to me. Though God was an integral part of my life, I could feel myself becoming sexually aroused when Father Gregory and I were together. Yes, God was first in my life, but there was an undeniable sexual attraction to the Father that I didn't seem to have any control over.

It was important for Father to show his dominance and control over me and as time went on, Father Gregory seemed to become sexually insatiable and demanding. Sometimes in the hush of the darkened church, he would think nothing of lifting my dress, pulling down my panties, bending me over one of the beautifully polished wooden pews in the church and "anointing" me in the glorious name of Jesus.

One afternoon, he summoned me to his office meeting room.

I knocked hesitantly before entering, "Come in my child," he said in a low, reassuring voice.

I walked toward Father, saw the look of avarice on his face, and had to resist the impulse to turn and run, but I couldn't leave, by then I fancied myself in love with Father and with a young, foolish girl's naiveté thought he was in love with me.

Father Gregory had taken my virginity and in doing so helped me accept and fulfill God's plan. I had placed my complete faith and belief in Father Gregory and knew he would continue to shepherd me along the path to spiritual salvation and oneness with God. My feelings of love and reverence toward him evident, I stood meekly in front of him with downcast eyes, overwhelmed by his spiritual dominance and physical presence.

"Kneel before me Madison," he said.

I looked up questioningly before quickly lowering my eyes again and kneeling.

Father opened his robe and took a step forward. He reached down and lightly grasped my chin lifting my face to look at him. He said nothing, but the slight nod of his head and the intensity of his gaze told me what was expected. I raised my hands to his pants and unzipped him, pulling his still soft penis free.

"Worship it Madison, and through your desire, your obedience worship God," he said as he thrust his hips forward and placed his hand behind my head.

The firm pressure of his hand on the back of my head brought my mouth closer until I could inhale the scent of his maleness and lick the length of his cock several times from tip to base before sucking it into my mouth. As I sucked his cockhead, I could feel it growing, swelling in my mouth filling me with a sense of pride and satisfaction that I had been chosen and allowed to please him. His cock grew longer and thicker, and I slowly moved my mouth up and down his length until I was able to take his full awesome length and girth. Even while I worshiped him, I sensed him silently watching my ever motion, and I could hear the faint raspy sound of his breathing.

Father Gregory groaned from deep in his chest as he began actively stroking into my mouth. "Our Father, help me to guide this child along the path to salvation," he repeated, his thrusting increasing and his cockhead pushing its way further into the warm, tightness of my throat.

I looked up and saw Father Gregory close his eyes as he continued to pray, "Teach your disciple the lessons of humility and compliance to your will. Teach her the grace that comes from willing spiritual and physical submission to your faithful servant."

His piety was short lived when he wrapped his hands in my hair and holding my head positioned in front of his hips thrust into my mouth, faster and harder until he came deep into my throat his swollen cockhead breaching its warm, moist tightness.

"Yes, yes!" he groaned as he continued ejaculating, filling my mouth with his blessed release.

My submission to Father Gregory was complete. Feeling that our sacred union had brought us both closer to God, I continued to kneel before him, my eyes brimming with tears of happiness. I looked up, saw the desire in his eyes, and felt a sudden, urgent pulsing between my legs.

Father Gregory helped me to my feet and taking my arm ushered me out of the meeting room and upstairs to his bed.

*****

Father Gregory eased me onto his bed removing his robe and pants. Grabbing my hips, he positioned his dickhead at my exposed opening, and slid it into me, sending waves of pleasure through me. I felt the pressure of his dick opening my pussy and the exquisite friction and pull caused by his shaft against the walls of my pussy; his cock pushing and stretching its way inside me and with each thrust, he went deeper encouraging my body to accommodate him.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, Madison," he instructed, and I did as he said, feeling his huge cockhead probing, wanting its entire length enveloped by my pussy.

It was as if I were outside of myself watching him have sex with me, feeling strangely contented and pleased that he wanted to do this with me. Leaning forward, between my open legs Father Gregory started a slow in and out stroking that made me wild with desire. I moaned and grunted like an animal when he began to thrust deeper and harder into me. Father slowly pulled out leaving only his engorged cockhead inside me before he pushed back in so deep I cried out and felt the discomfort radiating down my legs and disgust at feeling carnal desire flutter in my core.

"Shhhh, shhhh . . . quiet," Father admonished me.

I lay there on the bed, whimpering, my breasts exposed, legs opened wide as Father Gregory eagerly thrust his long thick cock into me. Not once did the thought of resisting, struggling or leaving occur to me. My only desire was to please him, to satisfy Father Gregory and God.

He pulled out, and this time with his cockhead positioned at the entrance to my pussy preparing to penetrate me again, I heard Father Gregory take a deep sigh when he pushed inside me. Father, slowly, deliberately in his typically confident and controlled manner coaxed his full length inside me. Caught up in the lust and deviance of what he was doing, in a hoarse, throaty voice, momentarily forgetting his mask of piety, he let slip, "You're so fuck'n tight."