Farm Family Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incidentally, it is time to register you as adult workers on the farm. Apart from serving as a tax-break, this will ensure money in your pockets. Granted it is a farmhand wage, but money that remains in the family."

I grinned and shook his hand, while the girls literally jumped his bones. I hugged mum, and I thought she ground against me a little, although it was very imperceptible. She kept looking at me slyly, catching my eye, and it was then that I definitely knew it was her that had caught us.

Thirty minutes later we were all dressed up in our Sunday best and piled into our Toyota SUV that dad treasured. This semi-truck was used very sparingly and always garaged. The only livestock it carried was us humans and woe-betide anyone who mucked it up. It was dad's pride and joy.

The distances being what they are here in farm county, it took us nearly two hours to arrive at the community hall. We parked in our normal spot and fairly tumbled out of the cab of the truck. Dad had managed to asphalt much of the track leading out of the farm, but it was still a long way, and he mentioned many times that he was hankering for a light airplane or helicopter.

Whenever I heard him talk like that, it made me wonder how much money we actually had. I knew we were very popular with the large chains of supermarkets, but I had never really delved into the financial aspect of our life. Mum always had nice clothes, a cut above the rest, whenever she went into town, but dad rarely mingled and was happy with farm life and all its trappings. I make it sound like it was bad, but we had a den that was simply packed with marvels. We had both an Xbox360 and a PS3, as well as a couple of Macbooks and another two windows computers that were the best that money could buy. A huge television equipped with satellite, and a small home cinema annex with a huge 100 inch screen. When you're young, the cost of these things hardly mattered, and it only started coming to me lately how well off we actually were.

The den itself was equipped with proper insulated walls, shag carpets and of course, two air-con units that kept the room always at a steady 26 Celsius. In winter, or in summer, it was paradise for us youngsters. This room was 80% below ground level, while our parents rooms were on the second floor. They also had an extra room that doubled as a studio office for them. Since it was practically three floors apart, and on the other side of the house, we could be as rowdy as we wanted, or watch movies as loud as we liked.

This fact also worked well with the fact that we slept in the same bed. We worked hard in this room too since we studied hard to prepare for college. There was no need to say that we were in sole charge of the room, and apart from the extremely rare visits by mum, we were left to our own devices.

So yeah, I think we were pretty well off without being too showy. But an aircraft? I didn't know any prices anyway.

A shout from my buddy Chad woke me up from my musings. Chad was my best friend, somebody I could confide in, and together we would be attending state college the following autumn. Chad was madly, deeply in love with Rosy, and he had many times over the years told her that he would marry her. He was a strapping guy, lithe and quick, muscled, but not to the point of exaggeration. He had the build of a runner. And running was what he excelled at. His father owned the farm next to us and had laid a running track right round his property, at what I imagined, a huge expense. He had taken part in many national meetings, winning the majority of them easily. I reckoned he was Olympic material, but who am I to say?

"Hiya Chad!" shouted Rosy. "How's it hanging?" Her usual jibe.

"Are you an angel?" he replied, with his usual Star Wars quote. "Most of the time it's hanging fine thanks. Some other times it ain't hanging but pointing."

We laughed. There was no doubt in my mind that sometime Rosy would go to chad, marry him and make lots of babies for us to gloat over, but we were still too young.

"Look, I don't want to keep you from the old pastor. I'm off to the hall to shoot some pool. Catch you after church." He said.

"We're eighteen you dodo. We make the decisions now. And we sure ain't going to hear no pastor." Coming from Cynthia, this was tough noise.

Chad laughed, put his arm around my shoulders and we drifted inside the huge hall. Seeing that the pool tables were all full, we headed towards a booth and while the girls claimed the coolest places, we grabbed drinks.

He looked at me, his face grinning.

"What?" I asked him, knowing what was coming.

"You got a great shit-eating grin on your face." He said.

"So? Can't I be happy that I met my friend?"

"Naaah... that can't be it. You're kinda worldly today, more cocksure. Jesus Christ. You've scored. I'm sure of it. Sonofabitch!" he exclaimed.

"Keep it down, you moron. Yeah, well... yeah I scored." I couldn't stop smiling.

"Come on, so who is it you're screwing? You know I won't tell."

My discomfort was spared by my sisters calling us to bring those damn drinks.

"Later dude." I muttered.

The hours sped by, and before we knew it, it was ten. Dad was hammered and was in no fit state to drive, so mum took the wheel of the Toyota as we drove back. Chad had managed to arrange a weekend visit to our farm the following month. I wondered if it was safe to tell him.

With that thought, I too drifted off to sleep in the cab, and mum only had the company of Rosy as Cynthia had nodded off too.

12