Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they arrived, Joanne proceeded to strip, motioning for Selina to do the same, saying, "Strip down completely, and then I'll give you something else to put on."

She went into her closet and soon returned with a couple of garments and said, "Here's a blue lace swimsuit you can wear, I'll go with this brown Babydoll tonight, and we'll all three of us wear matching stockings, except for the colour."

Once they'd finished changing, Jane popped in, now wearing just a bra and panties outfit with stockings that matched the girls' in style, and she asked, "Are you both changed? Good; you both look lovely!"

"Are you quite certain these outfits are suitable for a Christmas Eve dinner?" Selina asked dubiously. "They're all very sheer, aren't they?"

"Yes they are, and that's our family's tradition... we like showing our men lots of eye candy. Max has seen you totally naked by now, hasn't he?"

"Sure, lots of times," Selina admitted. "But your husband hasn't."

"True, but he's frequently seen the two of us wearing next to nothing. Trust me, with us dressed this way too, you'll fit right in."

"Well, if you're both sure it will be all right. I wouldn't want to offend anybody."

"I agree with my Mommy," Joanne added. "I think you look sexy as hell!"

And then they all three just stood there for a few moments, admiring each other. This racy Appleby dress code sure wouldn't fly in her own home, but nothing ever did. And when in Rome...

"You ladies look great," Derek said, already seated at the head of the table when the three ladies arrived, with Max seated on his left. "Daughter, if I may call you that, I think you'll love becoming a member of our..." he paused to give his son a look that spoke volumes, "... rather unorthodox family."

"I already do love it here with your family," Selina said as she sat down. "My own family is always so up tight about almost everything, while in this house, Jane was almost naked while she was cooking, and nobody even commented about it. And then she and Joanne encouraged me to join them in dressing up this way for dinner, while my family would be scandalized if they ever saw me dressed like this! You all seem so open and non-judgemental about things that I think should be more about having fun than being scandalous."

"Great," Derek said again, already looking forward to fucking her. Sweet, nerdy girls like this one always made the best submissives.

A couple moments later they were all sitting at the table... Selina beside Max with Joanne across from them, and Jane sitting closest to Selina at the foot of the table. Selina thought she must be imagining it, but her sheer outfit... in fact all three women's outfits... seemed to have gotten a bit sheerer. But that was impossible, of course.

Another example of this family's openness was the way Mr. Appleby was staring at her semi-exposed breasts. She rather liked that even with his wife present, he felt free to do it so openly. In fact when she looked to Jane for reassurance, she just smiled at her encouragingly. She was, however, a bit surprised to see Max staring at them too... as if he'd never seen them before.

Throughout dinner, they chatted about many things, and the family learned a lot about Selina. Derek was thrilled to learn she was a minister's daughter, which confirmed his suspicions about her being a natural submissive, as did her constantly addressing him respectfully as Mr. Appleby. Unlike his wife, who loved to encourage informal relationships with people, he didn't ask her not to.

Selina was thrilled to be sharing a normal family dinner where she felt so welcome. This must be what it felt like to have a normal family!

Joanne wanted to reach her foot between Selina's legs and rub her pussy... she loved being the first one to initiate a new pet... but while she was swallowing his cum in his office, her Daddy had made it clear that this time her mother wished to be the one to perform the pet-to-be's first overtly sexual introduction to living with her new family.

"Joanne, please go and slice the dessert."

"Yes, Mommy," Joanne said; she always used the term 'Mommy' during sex, or upon the brink of having sex.

Derek knew this was the code for the plan to begin unfolding in earnest, so he distracted Selina's attention towards himself, "Selina, what was it like growing up as a minister's daughter?"

Jane unobtrusively slid herself under the large dining area table and crawled the couple of feet to Selina. God, she hadn't tasted a new pussy in weeks, and she hadn't been the one privileged to trigger a seduction in months... Joanne normally did most of the enticing, and Jane usually just reaped the fringe benefits.

"My father wasn't ever easy on me," she answered, figuring she might as well be completely honest with her new family. Could this be her new family? She truly hoped so.

"How so?" Derek asked.

"Well, he..." Selina began, but then she felt hands on her legs pushing them apart. Her eyes went wide, and the shock rendered her suddenly paralyzed, unable to resist.

Jane pried the teen's legs apart, twitched the crotch of her 'swimming suit' aside, and began licking her pussy.

"Yes?" Derek asked, appearing casual, as if he didn't know why Selina had suddenly gotten flustered.

Max glanced around, saw his mother was missing, and he immediately knew what was occurring. Yet he was helpless to stop it. He shouldn't have brought her here! He'd happily shared all his previous girlfriends with his Dad... in their family, spit-roasting women was more common than golfing... but this was different. He loved Selina. But if he wanted to marry her, they all needed to learn whether she'd accept her intimate role in the family, which was crucially important... and oddly, based on the submissive nature he'd experienced with her both in the bedroom and elsewhere, he felt a glimmer of hope that she would find a way of being okay with it. Her voicing her approval of his Mom's near nudity in the kitchen had been a promising sign.

Jane's lips began tugging on Selena's clitoris.

"Heeeeeeee..." Selina began to respond, but then Jane stuck a couple of fingers inside her! Feigning that the woman wasn't driving her crazy, she managed to continue, "... he was very strict. Spare the rod and all that, you know."

"Discipline is often needed when you're raising a child..." Derek opined, "... but administering corporal punishment to one is inexcusable!" giving a look to his son... a look that said implicitly, Allow this seduction to continue.

"Yes, I agree," Selina said, "I can't claim I'm any better off for needing to endure any of that pain," trying to act casual while Jane, it appeared, was doing her best to give her an orgasm!

"So you're not very close to your parents?" Derek continued conversationally, as Max glanced at his red-faced and stunned girlfriend.

"No, I haven't ever been, really," Selina admitted, as she became more and more turned on and excited.

Jane could tell the girl was nearing an orgasm, and she was thrilled she hadn't backed away. She was also impressed by the way the girl was... more or less... keeping up her end of the conversation and pretending that Jane wasn't doing what she was doing. The dear girl apparently didn't suspect that everyone knew exactly what she was doing. This was so much fun!

"Would you like to become a close member of our family?" Derek asked, as Jane removed her fingers, planted her lips directly against the coed's lower lips, and began sucking.

"Yesssssssiirrrrr," Selina replied, biting her lip not to make it into an obvious moan, as intense pleasure coursed through her.

"I think it's wonderful you feel that way," Derek smiled warmly. "I believe you'll soon become a terrific asset to our family."

"Thank you, sir," Selina replied, her pussy still being worked over beneath the table... just like in those kinky lesbian videos that always turned her on so much.

"Yes, it's obvious you've made quite the impact on our Max here," Derek said warmly, as Jane backed away slowly... knowing their tried-and-true plan was first to test the compliance of a subject... and next, since the girl hadn't initially fended her off... to drive her a little wild... and then to sedately return to her chair, leaving her wanting more.

'He's made a similar impact on "me," Selina said, torn between relief and disappointment to feel Jane's sudden absence from her pussy, as an orgasm had been this close, and yet she'd been doing her best to hold up her end of the conversation, and also to hide from Max what was happening beneath the table. Maintaining her composure had been very difficult.

Jane seated herself in her chair again as Derek said, "Well, I certainly hope you'll enjoy spending your Christmas break here with us. Today is Wednesday, you're driving back to college with Max a week from Sunday I believe, so we should all have a very pleasant week and a half to spend together."

"I'm certain we will," Selina said, looking over at Jane, who was smiling warmly at her... her lips shiny with what could only be her own pussy juice. It must have been psychological, but to her perception, the entire room had darkened, and almost the only thing she could see was Jane's shiny lips.

"Dessert's ready," Joanne said, returning from the kitchen area with a special Christmas family treat... strawberry cake.

"Great," Derek said, having been watching Selina closely, and happy to see she hadn't backed away from the table or alerted Max to what was happening (even though he was well aware). Soon this promising girl would be taking his own dick in one, two, or even three of her holes. Joanne placed a dessert down in front of her father, before moving on to Max and Selina.

"You okay, Selina? You look a little flushed," Joanne inquired caringly, knowing of course exactly why she was so flushed, as she set a piece of cake in front of Max, and then her.

"No, no... yes... I mean yes, I'm fine," Selina babbled, still stunned by what had just happened, and how Max somehow hadn't a clue, as her dessert was placed in front of her.

Max placed a hand on her leg and asked, "Are you certain? Joanne is right; you are quite flushed."

"Yes, I'm good," Selina said, not sure what else to say. She certainly couldn't blurt out, 'I'm so fucking horny after your Mom ate my pussy under the table, but she stopped too fucking soon!'

Joanne asked her Mom, envious she'd gotten to eat that new pussy before she had, albeit rather briefly, "Mom, do you want any dessert?"

"No thanks, I've already had some," Joanne said, looking directly at Selina.

Selina's eyes went wide, and she looked away and down at her dessert.

"Was it good?" Joanne asked bluntly, everyone at the table knowing what was being discussed, although Selina had no idea that anyone except Jane and she was aware of what had just happened.

"It was to die for," Jane answered, loving the sight of this college coed squirming in her seat.

"I want some of it too," Joanne said.

"Maybe later," Jane said, hinting at what still lay ahead.

"I don't know what you two are talking about," Max said, even though he knew exactly what the blunt innuendoes were about, "but can we please stop exchanging cryptic gibberish and just enjoy our desserts?"

"Of course, dear," Jane agreed.

They all tucked into their desserts, some of them eating more or less than the others, and now Selina was so horny she couldn't stop herself from asking, "May I please be excused? I need to go to the washroom."

"Of course you may," Derek nodded, appreciating how polite she was still being, even though she must be desperately horny... she would definitely become a great addition to his large harem of submissive sluts.

Selina headed to the washroom, feeling the need to be alone for a few minutes, and also she desperately needed to get herself off.

"Well, I really like her," Jane said.

"I can't believe you did that to her," Max said, although it didn't actually surprise him at all.

"Yes you can," Derek said. "And you allowed it to happen without raising a fuss. For which I thank you."

"Yes, and I bet you're nice and hard right now, from knowing your mother was just now eating your girlfriend's pussy," Joanne added.

"I need to go and check on her," Max said, standing up.

"No, Joanne needs to do that," Derek said.

"What?" No!" Max blurted out, as Joanne headed off with some silent, but clearly understood instructions.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion," Derek said, before adding in a tone that inferred the brief discussion was now over, "Sit back down."

Max sighed as he sat back down.

"Jane sweetheart, why don't you do something to make your son feel better?" Derek asked.

"I'd love to," Jane smiled, "but I'm not crawling under that table again, there just isn't enough room down there. And why don't you stand back up and lose those pants, son? Once the girls get back, we won't be keeping very many secrets around here."

So Max complied, she stuck his dick in her mouth, and before long, she'd gotten it nice and hard. "That's just the ticket," she said. "Now you boys carry on with your discussion, and just pretend I'm not here."

"I was about to mention that sex isn't everything, Dad," Max said.

"I never pretended it was."

"But it is pretty important," Jane said.

"Shut up and suck my dick, slut," Max growled, needing to vent his turbulent emotions on someone.

"There ya go," Derek said.

"Ohhhhhhh," Selina moaned, as she sat on the toilet rubbing her pussy.

Joanne called through the door, "Are you okay in there?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Selina grumbled. Now she couldn't even jill off in peace without being overheard and discovered.

"You sure?" Joanne asked. "You seemed pretty flustered back there."

"Yeah, I'm okay," Selina said, standing up and resignedly flushing the toilet she hadn't used.

Joanne waited (patiently like a cat at a mousehole) while Selina washed her hands.

Fuck, I'm so horny, Selina thought to herself, as she opened the door. She was startled when Joanne appeared right in her face and shoved her back into the bathroom, pushed her against a wall, and kissed her. And this time it was way more than a peck!

Selina didn't kiss back at first, shocked again at being kissed by a girl, and yet the intense passion of this kiss, and her own pussy still burning from Jane's lips, tongue and fingers, had her in a muddled mess. So when Joanne's tongue slipped into her mouth, she came to herself, realised she wanted whatever this was to happen, and she responded lustfully.

For a good minute they kissed, before Joanne announced, "I came in here to finish what Mommy started at the dinner table."

"You know what she did?" Selina gasped.

Joanne didn't respond to the question until after she took Selina's hand, led her across the bathroom, and assisted her in hopping up to sit on the bathroom counter between the two sinks... how many families' downstairs bathrooms had two sinks... and even a shower!... before she tugged the crotch of Selina's so-called swimsuit aside, bent her knees, and buried her face in Selina's pussy.

Then she backed away between licks just long enough to say, "Of course I do! As you well know by now, my Mommy is the sweetest and most caring woman in the world, but tonight you're beginning to learn she's also a nasty, cunt-loving slut. As am I. And around here, we never bring someone to the brink of an orgasm without delivering one... eventually. And another thing worth knowing about our family, is that we never keep any secrets from each other."

"Oh my God," Selina moaned, shocked by Joanne's words, and overwhelmed by her very aggressive tongue.

"I've been wanting to taste this sweet pussy ever since you came into the house," Joanne added.

"Really?" Selina asked, completely overwhelmed by what was happening, and too horny to do anything to stop it.

"Oh yes," Joanne said, as she attacked her clit.

"Oh fuck," Selina trembled.

"I want you to come all over my face," Joanne said, knowing this girl wouldn't last much longer.

"But we shouldn't even be doing this," Selina finally said, even though she made no physical attempt to make 'this' stop.

"Is that what you think? Then do you want me to stop?" Joanne asked, looking up at her in astonishment.

"God, no," Selina answered, following the briefest of contemplations... her long-held fantasy of being with a woman was coming to fruition, although in a very strange fashion... which she could never have even remotely predicted!

"I didn't think you really wanted me to," Joanne said, for although her particular specialty was getting guys to explode in her mouth or on her face, she was also pretty damn good at making a woman come quickly... especially when her mother had already revved up this sexy slut-to-be so well.

As Joanne buried her face back in her pussy, Selina moaned, close to coming, "Oh yes, please don't stop, I'm so close!"

Joanne then slid her finger inside Selina's very wet pussy, found her g-spot after a brief search, and did a crash, bang, wallop drum solo on it while sucking the girl's hard clit between her lips.

Which led to Selina letting out a scream she couldn't control while she came intensely, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" before biting her lip, terrified that the rest of the family... including Max!... might have heard her.

Joanne hungrily licked up her second favourite treat in the world... only male cum tasting better... while Selina leaned back against the large mirror behind her, trembling intensely.

Selina felt like all the energy in her body had been sucked right out of her, as Joanne continued licking her, more gently now, just to settle her down.

Joanne, knowing the rest of the plan was now about to begin unfolding, stood back up and kissed her again.

Selina kissed her back, this time the kiss was tender, before Joanne said, "You taste amazing!"

"Perhaps so, but I just cheated on Max," Selina said, still overwhelmed by the pleasure she'd just experienced, but now also wracked with guilt.