Family Matters! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies," I said, "here's something a lot of guys like and I've always wanted to try. Do you want to give it a go?"

"Yes! Sure," they both said.

"OK, great," I said quite excited. "Sit on your heels, both of you facing each other and really close together."

They eagerly did as instructed.

"OK, nice!" I said. "Now, you two try to kiss each other while I slide my cock between your mouths! Feel free to use your tongues, too."

I was enjoying being the teacher, now. The girls did as I suggested and soon my cock was sliding between the lips and tongues of my two daughters in the most delightful way.

It looked as good as it felt. Obviously the girls were kind of kissing each other, too, which was hot in itself on another level, but they were also both orally pleasing me at the same time. I was a very proud dad indeed.

Elle of course embellished the scene by placing her left hand on my naked butt which felt erotic and instantly gave me a lot of other hot ideas. With her right hand she moved Jodie's left hand to my ballsac and Jodie started to play with it.

Things were heating up.

Then Elle took control again.

"Dad that's pretty damn hot and kinky," she said, "I really like it. But we need to focus on Jodie."

"Jodie," Elle said, looking seriously at Jodie, "time to suck Dad off now!"

I don't know who was more excited, Jodie or myself. Jodie immediately hopped in front of me and took my meat in her mouth and hand. She pumped me in a very effective manner.

"Now," said Elle, "take it a little deeper each time and remember to suck it harder on the way out."

I was now quite vigorously fucking Jodie's mouth as she sucked my cock. I knew I would cum soon.

"That's great, Jodie," Elle cried in delight. "Keep it up."

I held Jodie's head in place as I fucked her mouth faster and deeper. I loved seeing my cock going all the way into my sweet daughter's mouth. Soon, I was on the brink.

"Oh my god," I said as I focused on my cock and Jodie's gliding, sticky lips. "I am going to cum, girls."

I thought I'd better withdraw and cum in the open, but Jodie held on to my cock, sucking me till the fantastic end. She felt my cock throb in her mouth and tasted her first mouthful of cum. I groaned loudly in pleasure. In the excitement, my throbbing cock slipped from her mouth still pumping cum which went all over Jodie's face and splashed over Elle.

"Thar she blows," Elle cheered.

I felt the spasms of climax slowly fade while cum oozed from my cock slit. Elle took my cock in her hand and licked the cum from its slit and cleaned me up.

I held the heads of my two girls into my body with my sticky cock somehow wedged between their faces.

Jodie was covered in my cum and I bent down to kiss her in a grown up way for the first time. Elle I kissed likewise, afterwards.

"Girls," I said, "Jodie, thank you that was fantastic."

"Well, Jodie," Elle said, "what do you think?"

"Oh my god!" said Jodie. "It was fantastic. So exciting at the end, too. I wasn't expecting such a huge cock throb and gush of cum!"

"I told you Dad's cock was great, Jodie," Elle said emphatically.

"You were right, Elle," Jodie admitted. "I can't wait to start work!"

"OK," I said. "Time to get you two cleaned up and into bed. Elle will you help Jodie? And girls," I added almost tearfully, "thank you."

"Thank you," Jodie said smiling broadly as they left to shower before going to bed.

---

A few days later we were all seated to dinner.

"So, Jodie," I asked, "have you been to work yet?"

"Yes," she replied, "I have."

"Cool," I said, "how are you finding it?"

"Dad," she said beaming, "I love it. But no-one has been as good to suck as you!"

"Thanks," I said laughing. "Maybe you've sucked my cock at work without knowing."

"No way," Jodie laughed. "Believe me, I'd have known."

I smiled, "What's your name there? Maybe I will drop by soon."

"Mary-Anne," Jodie said, "but Dad, I can suck your cock any time you like, here at home."

"Mary-Anne's really popular, Dad," Elle said.

I was really happy and proud of her and told her so.

"Hey, girls," I said, "I have an idea. You can say no, I won't be offended."

"Tell us, Dad," they said together.

"OK, well, don't laugh, promise?" I started. "You know how you've both sucked my cock," I said.

"Uh, yeah," the girls said.

"Well, I thought it would be cool, if I returned the favour. You know..."

"And sucked our cocks?" Elle said laughing.

"Duh, Dad," Jodie said, "you know we're girls. We don't have cocks."

"No, we have pussies, Dad," Elle said. "It really has been a while for you, hasn't it."

"Well, you know what I mean," I said laughing. "I thought I could eat your pussies. Then you girls can teach me what you like and hopefully, I can make you feel as good as you made me feel. Sounds fair, right?"

Happily, they both thought it was a very good idea.

"When?" They both asked, excited by the idea. "Tonight?"

"Uh, sure, I guess," I replied as I couldn't think of an excuse fast enough. I felt the weight of performance descend on me. "That'd be great!"

An hour or two later, after cleaning up dinner and we all had showered, the girls dutifully showed up at my bedroom door.

They were excited and keen, there was no doubt about it.

"Come right in, girls," I said.

They were wearing their skimpy pyjamas. I asked again to make sure that they wanted to continue with the plan and they readily agreed.

"Oh, Dad," Elle said, "we're really looking forward to it."

"Maybe you should take those pj's off, then," I said, "so we can get started."

I watched transfixed as my daughters removed their little nighties over their heads and revealed their hot nubile bodies to me.

They both stood before me naked. Up to now, I had only seen them naked briefly, when I had passed-by a half closed bedroom door at the right time or peeked through the bathroom key hole when they showered or used the toilet.

It was the first time that I could really take my time and have a good look at their naked bodies. God, they were youthful and beautiful. Jodie had wispy blonde pubic hair on her cunt while Elle's, of course it was, was shaved clean. Both cunts were neat and closed tight like perfect little clams.

Elle's titties were a lovely B-cup sized handful and Jodie's nipples seemed to cover all of her soft, tiny little bumps.

"Is this OK?" Jodie asked.

"Perfect," I said. "You girls are so beautiful."

They blushed a little. I stepped closer and put my hands on each girl's pussy, then I kissed Elle and then Jodie while my hands explored their perfect clamshells.

"Hop on the bed," I suggested. "Sit on the edge with your feet on the mattress. Lean back if you want."

They quickly took up the position. I took in the wonderful sight of my two daughters with their hot cunts exposed to me for the first time.

"Dad," Jodie asked, "could you be naked, too?"

"Sure," I replied, "I'd like that as well, if you're both OK with it, that is."

They were both very OK with it, so I stripped in front of them while they sat displaying their naked cunts to me.

My cock was already hard and the girls noted that fact with pleasure. I paused a short while to let them see how turned on I was.

Then I knelt down in front of my daughters and took in the close-up view of their perfect cunts and the hot smell of sex that emanated from them.

"Tell me what feels nice and what doesn't, OK," I said, "or if you want me to stop or do something specific. Communication is so important."

They nodded their agreement.

I placed my hands on the side of Elle's butt cheeks and kissed Elle's soft open milky thighs down towards her pussy. The sight of her closed cunt up close was incredible. I slowly kissed her shaved mound, clit and cunt slit before running my tongue back up between her cunt lips to open her up more. Her pussy looked like a glorious exotic flower spreading its petals for me. Jodie was watching intently beside her sister.

I let my tongue linger in Elle's cunt hole for a moment, then I slid it up over her clitoris and repeated. I experimented a bit and Elle guided me with what felt best for her. She liked her fleshy clitoral hood pulled back a bit so that my tongue made direct contact with her little clitoris. Elle seemed to like regular, slow, not too heavy licks over her exposed clit, best.

I felt Elle relaxing back and sigh. "Oh Dad, that feels so good."

Then I switched my attention to Jodie. I did not want to neglect her.

I followed the same procedure on Jodie's hairier cunt. The blonde pubes were sensational to see and feel.

As I tongued Jodie's cunt hole I felt her shudder with pleasure. I slid over her clitoris a few times.

"Maybe a little harder, Dad," Jodie suggested, so I started licking her more firmly and sucking her clit. It rose beautifully and I was able to suck and stimulate it with my tongue at the same time.

"Oh, Dad," Jodie gasped, "just like that, yes. Oh, fuck!" Jodie was evidently enjoying the cuntlicking I was giving her.

Their cunts both tasted and smelled delicious and a little different. I was in heaven as I switched a few times between Elle's and Jodie's cunt. I felt them both getting close but I didn't want this to end too soon so I made another suggestion.

"Girls," I said, "let's try something different. Why don't you try lying on your tummies with your hips on the edge of the bed."

They both agreed and changed positions. While switching, Jodie even took my cock in her hand to feel it and gave it a few strokes. I kissed her while she held it tightly in her hands.

Once in position I had a lovely view of their opening cunts and for the first time, their assholes, which sat just above their cunt slits like an asterisk.

My daughters were beautiful from every angle. I used to think that I couldn't love them than any more than I did, but I was wrong; my love increased for them on the spot.

I went to Jodie and again holding her hips between my hands, bent to suck her clit as she liked it done. I slid up to tongue fuck her cunt hole. Jodie purred happily. Taking advantage of her new position, I then slid my tongue higher and commenced to rim her sweet virginal asshole.

"Dad!" she said in surprise.

"Should I stop?" I asked?

"Hell no," she said. "It feels great! I was surprised, was all. Hey, Elle, Dad's licking my asshole!"

"I see," said Elle, turing a little to take in the sight of me tonguing Jodie's ass. "It looks so hot! Can't wait for you to lick my asshole, Dad."

I went back to work rimming my youngest daughter's asshole then gently tongue fucking her ass. She cooed with delight.

I moved to Elle's deliciously exposed ass and repeated the dose from clit to asshole.

"Dad," Jodie encouraged me, "put your tongue as deep as you can in Elle's ass. That feels best!"

Elle wriggled in pleasure as she was anally tongue fucked and rimmed.

I let my hand rest on Jodie's ass while I licked Elle and vice versa. As a change, I put a finger into Elle's cunt and then Jodie's so I was able to finger fuck them together. It looked amazing and felt amazing. I put two fingers into each of them.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, as I double-fingered them simultaneously.

Their groans of pleasure told me all I needed to know.

It was time to bring them off. I bent my face to Elle's fuck holes first, since she was the eldest.

I licked her exposed clit and pussy slowly as she liked it and continued licking beyond her asshole. I kept the rhythm constant and soon I felt her tensing. It wasn't long before she shuddered several times and gasped inarticulate sounds.

After a minute or two her body went limp as her climax ebbed away and her cunt oozed moisture.

Then Jodie. I began by tonguing her asshole and cunt hole before focusing on her clit, sucking and tonguing it firmly, just like she enjoyed it.

She reached back with one hand and held my face tightly against her body while I worked over her hot little clit.

She yelled loudly before shaking her hips in a wild and deep climax. When the tension left her body, she breathed heavily and her cunt lay open, obviously very wet. I let her rest next to Elle.

I admired the post-cum view of my naked daughters' exposed fuck holes. The dribbling cum juices from their cunts showed they had both enjoyed very strong climaxes. They remained on their tummies, face down recovering slowly.

I couldn't help stroking my still hard boner while I looked.

"That was great, Dad," said Elle stirring weakly after her climax, "but what about you?"

"Just stay still, don't move, Elle," I instructed. "You both look so beautiful like that. Don't worry about me."

I gazed at my daughters perfect asses and wet pussies while I stroked my cock faster. I got a little excited, I guess and even rubbed it in the grooves of my daughter'a cunts and asses before I stood back and recommenced pulling my cock.

I soon came with enough cum to generously share it over the asses and cunts of both of my daughters. I saw my cum pooling and beading on their naked bodies before I collapsed between them on the bed with my arms around them both.

I kissed their lips and then after a while we all climbed into bed and slept the night together, naked.

When I woke in the morning, Elle's hand was on my balls and Jodie's, held my cock. Their tits pressed against the side of my chest. I was as happy as humanly possible.

"Was everything OK last night?" I asked them.

"Oh, yes," Elle responded. "Dad you are the best cuntlicker."

"Yes you are," Jodie agreed. "I loved it. And I loved feeling you cum on me at the end. I only wish I could have seen you cum, Dad."

"Maybe next time," I suggested.

We all agreed there would be a next time. Lot's of next times.

"I'd like to visit you both at work, too, one day," I told them.

They both agreed it was a good idea.

"Dad," Jodie asked. "You know how I really like your cock?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, maybe next time we do this at home," Jodie suggested, "you could maybe put it in me..."

"And me, too," Elle seconded.

"Well, you've already had it in your mouths," I teased. "Do you mean I should put it in your cunt or in your ass?"

"Both would be wonderful, Dad," Jodie said surprising me in yet another delightful way.

"Yes," Elle concurred. "It's high time that you fucked us in all our holes, Dad. It's your job to educate us!"

"It's a tough job," I said laughing, "but someone has to do it. Girls, I'd be thrilled to fuck all your fuck holes any time you want."

Continued in Part 2

12