Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley and Mom pressed their faces to his and they all smiled as Mom snapped the picture.

"I'll send this to your dad, he'll be so thrilled."

"What are you texting?" Haley asked as she rested her head on Randy's shoulder while draping her leg over his and putting her arm around his waist.

"I sent him the pic and said, wish you were here!"

Mom put the phone down on the bed and as Haley had done, put her head on him and snuggled against him. Randy put his arms around them, drawing them close and couldn't believe how good this felt, his mom and sis naked and pressing against him as they all lay satisfied.

"This feels really good.".

"It's the best part, baby." Mom sighed, "That's why the lust is so hot because we have the love to go with it."

She put her leg over his and he could feel their soft thighs over his and the slick heat of their pussies pressed against the sides of his legs. Their hands were on his stomach and their nipples pushing into his sides along with their soft hair on his shoulders.

"I'm sleepy." Haley sighed and kissed his neck. "Night little brother."

"Me, too. Night Baby girl, Night Randy."

"Night."

He hadn't thought he'd be able to sleep after this, but he found he was more relaxed and at peace than he had been in weeks, ever since the dreams had started.

"Feels right doesn't it?" Mom asked him, "Like this is exactly where you were meant to be."

"It really does," His eyes remaining closed, he laughed softly, "Is this what they call after glow?"

"No, little brother." Haley sounded as tired as he did. "This is family."

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now that Randy's succumbed to the taboo lust inherent in his family's blood, what happens next? Find out in chapter four "Daddy's Home". As always thanks for reading.