Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McCrazy23
McCrazy23
173 Followers

Rodney moans as he holds onto her hips and helps her bounce while thrusting into her. His cock feels good being wrapped around his mother. He feels how slick she is with each thrust and slide. The bed creaks as the mother and her child keep mating. Shannon is happy. She rides faster until her son slams her down and cums inside her. Shannon moans with satisfaction.

"Oh mom... That felt good. But is it really a good day?" Rodney asks, panting.

Shannon pants as she lays on him. "Yes, sweetie. I'm safe." She isn't lying since her next ovulation is in a few days. But he doesn't need to know. However, in due time, Shannon will tell him eventually. She looks at the clock on his night stand. It is almost nine. "Oh, we have been here for less than an hour. It feels longer." She says before gasping as Rodney moves her around. Shannon blushes, looking at him.

"Hey mom, I want to see your tits bounce." Rodney says, rubbing her nipples. Shannon moans softly before nodding as she starts bouncing. Rodney moans softly as he rubs her nipples more.

"You like mommy's tits?" Shannon asks as she rides him harder. Rodney nods as he licks her left nipple and rubs her right one more. Shannon moans more as she rides like her life depended on it. "Oh yes baby. Suck on mommy's tits. Mmm, that feels good..." She looks at him and grips the sheets as she rides him hard and fast with all of his cock going deep inside of her. Her pussy is slick with their juices as her ass shakes and jiggles with each bounce. "I think I might get addicted to this..." She pants softly.

Rodney looks at her as he lets go of her nipple, but keeps rubbing them. "That wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?" He stops rubbing her nipples and grabs her ass before groping it. Shannon moans from that before Rodney licks her nipples again, switching between both.

"Maybe not sweetie, but I still do love your father." She starts slamming down on him.

Rodney moans more. "I know, mom. But it feels so good being in you. It wouldn't be bad if we got addicted to each other."

Shannon chuckles and playfully hits his chest. "Bad boy. Wanting mommy all to yourself." She teases then moans when she slams down and cums hard. Rodney grunts and cums also. Both of them pant. "Though it wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean you do still have to find a girlfriend. But I don't mind if we have sex with each other more often."

Rodney nods and holds her before kissing her deeply. Shannon returns it as their tongues touch one another. Their mouths stay together as their tongues twist together. Rodney rubs her ass more, making Shannon moan in his mouth before separating for air. "I love you, mom."

Shannon giggles. "I love you too, baby. You are still my baby boy."

Rodney chuckles a bit. "I know, but let's not end this. Let's keep our relationship this way, even after dad gets better and I find a woman to marry." He holds her close. "Tell you what; can I at least give you one child?"

Shannon blushes before smiling. "Well if you want that, baby. I don't mind."

Rodney nods. "This way you can be a grandmother without waiting a long time."

Shannon giggles again before laying herself on him. "Ok baby. And I'll tell you this, if you have an urge to fuck, let me know, baby."

Rodney licks her neck. "Well I do have morning wood every morning..."

Shannon chuckles on his neck. "Ok, baby. I'll relieve you every morning. Well if I can. I do have to take care of your father. Not sure how long it will be until he fully heals."

Rodney nods before moving her to look at her. "I'm sure you will go back to your room?"

Shannon nods before sitting up. She stretches a bit. "Yes baby. Can't let your father worry too much. I do have to get up early." Rodney nods before both of them moan softly as Shannon gets off of him, his cock sliding out with a pop. She gets down, however, and sucks it clean. Rodney moans from that. She keeps her pussy clenched as she stands on the floor, wobbly though. "Oh wow. That dick made my legs sleepy." Rodney blushes, making her giggle. "Good night, baby."

"Night mom." He says as he watches her walk out of the room, after she grabs her underwear. He sighs as he looks at the ceiling. 'Things will be different now. But not a bad thing though. At least I am not a virgin anymore.' He thinks before closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Shannon heads to her room, using the walls to hold herself up. Her legs are still a bit out of it. "Damn, that sex was rough. Well, not a bad thing. I do love rough sex." She talks with herself until she makes it to her bedroom and enters, quietly of course. She gently closes the door and looks at Nick. He is asleep but the lamp is still on. She goes and turns it off before she gets on her side of the bed, gently to not disturb him. She gets under the covers and sighs softly. 'No regrets. Though thinking about this, would it be a good idea to get pregnant while still taking care of Nick? That would make things difficult, though I can just get Rodney to help.' She rubs her stomach gently before rubbing her legs. 'I really hope I don't wake up too sore...' She sighs softly before closing her eyes and gently falls asleep.

McCrazy23
McCrazy23
173 Followers
12