Falling in Love with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and looked at me. I recognized the look in her eyes. Longing. Hunger. Desire. The same look I've had all these years for her.

Mom reached down and grabbed hold of my hard cock. She gave it a quick squeeze through my shorts and slowly stroked it. I gasped and then moaned. "I don't know about you sweetie, but I'm tired of waiting," she said softly. Fuck. Everything I had fantasized about was coming true.

I kissed her again, but did not linger this time. I kissed her throat, sucking on her neck. My target was her chest. I wanted to taste her tits. She ran her hand through my hair, encouraging me and guiding me towards her luscious orbs.

I kissed all over her naked flesh, trying my best to coat every inch with my tongue. Lightly flicking her areola with my tongue, I caught one of her pink nipples in my mouth. I gently started sucking on it.

"Oh yes, my love," she hissed, "suck on Mommy's tits. Make Mommy feel good."

I obliged, loving son that I was. Increasing my pressure on her nipples, I started sucking with more force. I caressed and pinched her other breast with my hand.

"Did you know that you used to suck on my swollen boobies for hours when you were a baby?" she asked dreamily. "Oh God, Danny, you used to spend hours on them nursing away until you had sucked them dry. It always used to make me so hot and horny. You've always made Mommy feel so good darling. I love you, Danny."

"I love you too, Mom." She smiled and kissed me. Keeping her lips on mine, she slowly lowered my shorts down until my cock sprang out. She gasped. I'm not freakishly huge, just slightly above average, but she seemed very pleased with what she saw.

"My baby boy has really grown up, hasn't he?" Mom murmured as she gazed up at me and slowly started stroking me.

"What kind of a Mother would I be," she asked almost to herself, "if I took my baby boy's cock in my mouth?" She looked up at me. I could see the desire but there was also some hesitation. "You do realize there is no going back after this, don't you sweetie? Things will change. I know how much you want me. I've always known. And I want you too. But if things get screwed up, we can never go back to just being Mom-Son."

I kissed the top of her head and gently stroked her hair, trying to comfort her. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to Mom. I love you too much to hurt you. But for what it's worth, you will never lose me. I'll always be yours."

She smiled as though I had given the right answer. Leaning down, she gave my cock a light kiss.

"You're the first guy I've ever done this for, honey," she said. "And you'll be my last."

Before my brain could even start working on comprehending her words, she took my cock down her warm mouth. And my brain exploded. I hadNEVERfelt this much pleasure. It was almost too much for me to bear. I clutched the couch. My toes curled up. I gasped for air. All the while my Mother kept sucking my cock.

"Oh god, Mom, this feels so good," I gasped. "I love you so much."

She looked up at me, clearly pleased at the effect she had on me and my reaction. She started bobbing her head up and down my shaft, keeping her eyes on me, watching me. Working her tongue down my shaft. Always keeping a gentle suction around my cock head. Never letting go for a moment. She happily hummed around my cock, increasing the pleasure I felt. It felt fucking incredible and I knew that I wasn't going to last long.

"Mom, I'm going to cum," I said, running my hands through her hair, to try and lift her mouth from my dick. I knew some women did not like swallowing, and if this really was Mom's first time giving a blowjob, I wanted to let her know that it was okay if she stopped right now and used her hand to get me off. She didn't.

She kept looking right at me as the cum rose from my balls and shot out of my cockhead with an incredible force. I groaned loudly as I shots wads of my spunk into her waiting mouth. I could feel her swallowing and that turned me on even more, causing my orgasm to prolong. I gasped for breath as Mom sucked the last dregs of cum from my cock. Spent, I lay there passively, while Mom cleaned up my cock. Once done, she gave me a smile and a mischievous wink.

Wiping the remnants of my seed from the corner of her mouth, she made to get up. I reached out and pulled her towards me. Surprising her, and myself, I kissed her passionately. I don't think she was expecting me to kiss her, given that her mouth still tasted of my cum, and frankly speaking, had it been anyone else I probably wouldn't have done it. But damn, this was Mom! She had just finished sucking me off and swallowing! I had to show her how much I appreciated it. She was taken aback for a couple of moments and just let me explore her mouth with my tongue, but then I could feel her smile and she kissed me back.

"Let's go upstairs, baby," she whispered huskily, breaking the kiss. "Let's go to my room."

I nodded, but I had a slightly different idea of how we would be getting there. Getting up, I scooped her in my arms; she squealed and laughed in delight as I carried her up the stairs.

"My baby boy has become so big and strong," she whispered reverently, almost to herself.

I smiled and paused at her doorway to give her a wet kiss. She laughed as I walked up to her bed and gently laid my sweetheart down. She slipped off her robe so now all that remained were her black panties. Smiling, she lay back on the bed, and beckoned me.

"Take off my panties, Daniel."

Hands trembling, I reached for the waistband. Then with a quick motion, I pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet. I was delighted to note that her panties nice and wet for me. I could smell her womanly arousal in the air.

My Mother was naked in front of me. Unfuckingbelievable. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and I could see her vaginal opening. My Mother. All for me. She actually wanted me to make love to her. And do so much more.

"Mmm, honey, I think you're a bit overdressed for what we're about to do," she said with a laugh.

I chuckled and pulled off my shirt. I was now completely naked in front of my Mother. She ran her eyes appreciatively over my body.

I leaned over her and gave her a quick kiss. Then I moved down towards her pussy. I tenderly kissed her inner thigh, inhaling her rich scent. As I moved my face closer to her pussy, Mom asked me what I was doing.

"I'm returning the favor Mom. I'm showing you how much your baby boy loves you."

She gasped in surprise and pleasure as I began licking her pussy. I wasn't an expert or anything, but I went with my instinct and it seemed to be working well. She tasted delicious. I listened to her moans and gasps to try and figure out what she liked. Sucking on her clit seemed to get the most reaction out of her, so I concentrated on kissing and nibbling away at it, while lapping away at her juices. Mom's breathing became heavier and her moans increased and I knew she was close. I increased my efforts on her pussy and she suddenly went rigid, a low moan emanating from her. My face was rewarded with a flow of her lady cum around my face.

I kept kissing and stroking around her sensitive pussy until she had calmed down. Then I moved up and kissed her on the lips. Mom was looking a bit wide-eyed, but was smiling.

"That was incredible honey. Thank you so much."

I smiled and kissed her again. My cock was now positioned just above her opening. I could feel her wetness. We were close, very close. Our noses were touching. And she was looking at me.

"Mom, do you want me to use a condom?" I asked.

"I'm not on birth control honey," she said. "There was no point you see. But now...honey, I want to feel you inside me. I need you so much darling. But if anything happens..." her voice trailed off.

I reached over and kissed her. I looked into her eyes. Even though it was obvious how much she meant to me, I wanted to reaffirm my commitment to her. She had been hurt before and I had sworn that I would never let her get hurt again. I intended to keep that promise.

"I love you," I said. "I want you to know that I am in this for the long run. This isn't a one night thing. I want you - I have always wanted you. Yesterday, today and forever. I'll always be with you Mom. No matter what happens."

She looked into my eyes and nodded happily. "I love you too, Daniel. Now and forever."

Our lips met in a kiss and I penetrated my Mother.

I was home.

Our tongues gently caressed.

Our eyes filled with love and happiness.

My cock in my Mother's cunt. Where I came from. Where I've always belonged.

I slowly started increasing my pace as I moved in and out in long, measured strokes. Mom would gasp into my mouth when I pushed all the way in, and sigh when I pulled out.

She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes as I continued pounding away at her hot and wet pussy.

"Oh God babe, you feel so good inside me. You're making Mommy feel so good," she gasped as I plunged in and out of her.

"You feel incredible Mom," I gasped out as I redoubled my efforts. Her pussy felt so hot and tight. I was in heaven. I could feel the cum building up in my balls and I knew I was close.

"I'm gonna cum, honey! You're going to make Mommy cum."

"Me too, Mom," I gasped. "I'm so close. Can I cum inside you Mom? Please let me cum inside you."

She wrapped her legs tighter around me. "Always," she hissed into my ear. "You're always going to cum inside me..."

With one final thrust I pushed as deep inside her as I could be as I shot my load.

I collapsed on top of her after what can only be described as the biggest orgasm of my life. We were both gasping for breath; her vaginal muscles were still squeezing my softening cock, trying to milk out the last remnants of my cum. We kissed as we hugged and embraced. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

**************

The morning after

I felt Mom stir beside me. Her gorgeous butt had been pushing against my erection. Mom turned around looking sleepy, but flashed me one of her brilliant smiles. "Good morning baby. Last night was incredible, wasn't it?"

I lightly kissed her neck in response. She felt so good. Delicious and warm. I slowly started planting soft kisses on the nape of her neck. She moaned sweetly as I planted my lips on her throat.

"Oh god, baby," she gasped.

I rubbed her belly tenderly, then I let my fingers drift downwards. She caught her breath sharply as my fingers dug lower, towards her warm, inviting womanhood.

I lightly circled my fingers around her hot and inviting pussy. I could feel her getting wetter with each passing second.

"I love you so much, Mom," I whispered in her ear. "I want you again."

"Oh yes darling," she hissed. "I'm all yours"

Smiling, I moved towards her breasts. I took my time, gently nuzzling the exposed flesh with my face and nose, inhaling the wonderful scent - her perfume mixed with her own natural fragrance.

"You feel so good, Mom," I managed to mutter.

"So incredible," I whispered. I gently rubbed up and down her warm and slick slit with my fingers. Her breathing quickened and her juices began to flow.

"Stop teasing me, darling," she managed through ragged breaths. "Be a good boy and suck on Mommy's breasts," she said as she pinched her nipples.

With a low growl, I pounced on her meaty tits. I lost control for a while: I was trying to kiss, suck, bite and touch each and every part of her breasts at once. Mom gently ran a finger through my hair, calming me down, before bringing my mouth close to one of her tits.

"That's it, darling," she whispered hoarsely. "Suck on Mommy's titties. You can use your teeth too if you like."

With an involuntary groan, I obliged, lightly raking my teeth along her erect nipple. Mom gasped in pleasure as I used my teeth to hold her breast in place, while I furiously sucked on her now engorged and puffy nipple. It seemed Mom was also arching up, trying to thrust more of her into my mouth.

"Ooh, yes sweetheart. Suck Mommy's nipple. Just like you did all those years ago. You'd like that wouldn't you? Drinking Mommy's milk again?"

I could only whimper in assent as my fingers moved furiously in and out of her now very wet cunt. Faster and faster. My free hand was pinching her other nipple. Mom's breathing quickened. I could sense she was close.

"Oh god baby, darling, yes, YES! Make Mommy cum!" she screamed as her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. I could feel her wetness flow out her cunt and envelop my hand, and her body jerked upwards involuntarily. Had it not been for my vise like grip on her tits, I am sure she would have bucked me off.

I reduced the intensity of my sucking and gently and lovingly caressed her pussy. Gradually her breathing returned to normal, and with a loud 'pop' I finally let go of her breast. She continued slowly stroking my hard cock.

"Darling, I told you that I'm not on any sort of birth control, so there is a high chance of me getting pregnant. Are you sure you would be okay with that?"

"Oh yes, Mom, nothing would make me happier than having a baby with you."

She smiled. "Mmm, I guess that as your Mother I should say that you're too young to be a father. But then Ididhave you when I was your age. So it's not really my place to say anything, is it?"

She opened her legs, showing her inviting cunt, glistening with her juices, ready for me.

"Go on baby," she giggled. "Stick your hard cock up me if you want to drink milk from my breasts again. We may have succeeded last night but let's not leave things to chance."

*The End*

*****

Dedicated to that anonymous guy who always comments on almost every mom-son story and writes an entire paragraph about how great it is to cum in your mom. You're my hero!

12