Explosive Start, Daddy soothes

Story Info
A gas explosion, daddy soothes the terrors.
3.5k words
4.32
12k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story. I love to receive comments via email, but please don't use a fake email, that is just cowardly. Please enjoy, love Mica xx

I heard the police sirens as I came out of the pub, I looked around but couldn't really see anything that warranted them. I was about to turn when there was an explosion from up the street, as I turned to face it I was blown off my feet and felt a massive compression.

My head had banged on the cobbles as I fell, and I crawled into the alleyway that lead down to the river, keeping low, trying not to be a target. A woman stumbled in and fell beside me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me uncomprehending, blood on her face, in her hair.

She fell forward, there was a bit of a mess where the back of her head should be.

A policeman appeared.

"Are you hurt?" He asked.

"I don't think so," I answered, "she is though, in the head," pointing at the woman.

"What's your name?"

"Jane Smith,"

"Get further back in the alley Jane, in a doorway, then don't move. Someone will come for you when it is safe."

"Thank you" I called after him as he left, talking into his radio.

I scrambled on my knees and hands down the alleyway and sat in a doorway, as little of myself visible as possible. I could hear more sirens and sounds, but no more explosions. I sat unmoving, too frightened to venture out. I had only come out to watch the football in a pub with a little more atmosphere than in my own front room. I had nearly died. I was shaking.

"Jane Smith," I heard my name called. I had sat unmoving for about twenty minutes, trying to drown out the sounds and shouts coming from the street.

"Yes," I answered unmoving.

"Police. You can come out now." It was the voice of the policeman from before. I used the jam of the door to help me stand, I felt unsteady, my dress was torn and it had blood on it.

He walked towards me and helped me out of the dim alleyway into the bright lights of the main street. "Are you hit, are you hurt?"

I didn't know, I didn't think so. I padded my hands over my body, everything seemed okay.

"Er, I think I am okay, I think the blood must belong to that woman."

"Okay Jane, now I can get you checked over by a medic, but there is a bit of a queue for ambulances. We are using patrol cars to ferry the walking wounded. As you can guess, it is a bit busy."

"What has happened, I could hear shouting and then a bang and I was knocked to the ground, and then that man, I don't know."

"We are still working out exactly what has happened. There was an explosion at the Arena. We think gas. There was a small of gas and we were trying to evacuate people when it went off. A lot of people hurt. If you are okay we will get you home and then someone will come by tomorrow and take a statement. Is that okay, or do you feel you need to go to hospital?"

"Er, no, thank you. I meant to say thank you, earlier, sorry."

"Let's get you checked by a medic then get you into a taxi and get you home. Have you got your bag, keys etc?"

I hadn't, I hadn't even thought about it. I looked around and saw my clutch, I pointed it out to him. "There."

He picked up my bag and looked inside. He looked at my debit card and smiled. He would have seen that it had my name on it.

"Here you are Jane." He passed me my bag. "Right let's get you to a medic and then into a taxi."

The medics were just down the street, away from the scene of the explosion, and were operating inside a couple of screened pop up tents. A woman ushered me in.

The policeman said "This is Jane Smith. She can go home by taxi if you think that she is clear to do so."

He turned to me, "I just need your address please Jane."

I gave him my details and then he left, leaving me with the medical woman. She was wearing white scrubs and crocks. There were smears of blood on her scrubs, I supposed she had been busy.

When the taxi driver dropped me off, he refused to take any money.

"You've been through enough love. Now I am just going to stay here in my cab until your front door is open and you are inside, and then I am going to drive away. Now, you go and get a good cup of tea inside you."

I went inside, shut the door, dropped the latch, put the bolt on and the chain. I couldn't face a cup of tea so I just poured myself a glass of water. I went upstairs to take my ruined clothes off, I couldn't face a shower, and then I caught sight of myself in the mirror. That was definitely blood, and I nearly threw up, that looked like brains in my hair.

I quickly put the shower on and got in, sitting down, I just let the water sluice me, I couldn't even bear to touch my hair until the water was running clear. I squirted gel into my hands and rubbed it into my hair, letting the water run until it was clear, again I did it, and again, and again.

I stood and turned the water off and got out of the shower. I stood in front of the mirror, afraid to look. I half opened an eye, I looked and shut my eye again. I hadn't seen anything, I looked again. All seemed ok. The shower floor was clear, but I squirted bleach everywhere anyway, I grabbed a towel and almost ran from the bathroom. I lay on the bed, I took a deep breath, and then I cried, I couldn't stop, I had nearly died.

I awoke later, the sun was making an effort to rise. I was shivering, I had fallen asleep on top of the bed, and my shivering now was a combination of being cold and what had happened the day before. I didn't turn on the TV, I didn't want the details. People had died, it was awful, worse than I could ever imagine. I picked up my phone.

"Dad." I didn't know who else to call. I was afraid that if I called a friend that they could not answer because they had been in town too, and hadn't been so lucky.

"Hello baby, how are you sweetheart, it's six in the morning."

"I was in town last night dad," I couldn't say anymore, I just cried.

"I'm on my way baby," the phone went dead. I sat at the foot of the stairs in just a towel, waiting for my dad. It seemed an age, but then I heard dad's car pull up. I started undoing the chains and the bolts and un-deadlocked the door, I opened the door for dad, and then shut it, redoing the bolts and chains and deadlock, I turned to dad and I fell into his arms sobbing.

Dad held me and it seemed to ease my sobs, and I pulled him so tight to me and squeezed him hard. I needed him. Eventually I had the strength to pull away, and as I did so, my towel feel to the floor.

"Oh baby girl," dad said picking my towel up and wrapping it around me, "let me go and get your dressing gown, wait here."

Dad went up the stairs two at a time and came back with my robe. He gently unwound the towel and dressed me in my gown, tying it firmly at the front.

"Come on baby, let's make you a hot drink."

He took my hand and led me to the kitchen and sat me down, and then busied himself boiling the kettle and making two mugs of tea. I don't what it is, but dad usually makes awful tea, but this one was just perfect.

"You weren't hurt baby?"

"No daddy, no, I was knocked to the floor by the explosion, and I hid in an alley, but a woman next to me was killed, I had her brains on me, she had a big hole in her head.

I started crying again, I couldn't stop, I mean I am a grown woman, I should be able to deal with this.

"It could have been me daddy, I could have been there daddy." I gulped in air, my chest heaving as I sobbed dry tears.

"But it wasn't baby. Were you with anyone, were you with friends, are they okay?"

"I was on my own daddy, I went to watch United in the pub, it's better than watching it at home on your own. I don't know if any of my friends were in town, they probably were, but I don't know, I am afraid to ask.'

"Unlock you phone and pass it over. I will make the calls."

Daddy took my phone and read out the names, I shook my head until we got to Claire. He rang the number.

"Hi, is that Claire, this is Pete Smith, Jane's dad." There was a pause. "Yes," he continued, "she is fine, a bit shaken up as you'd expect, I just said I would ring round her friends and check everyone is okay and let them know that she is." He paused again. "Debbie? Okay, yes, thank you."

"Debbie was in town," he said.

"And?"

"All Claire knows is that she was at the Arena and is in hospital. Claire says everyone else is okay. No one else was in town."

"She didn't know I was in town daddy, anyone could have been in town."

"I know baby. Let me try Debbie's phone."

Daddy ran through my contacts and found Debbie.

"Hello?" A pause.

"Yes, this is Pete Smith, I am Jane's dad."

"No, she is fine, shaken but fine. How is Debbie please?"

He listened, looking at me, holding a finger up as if to stop me interrupting. As if I would.

"Okay, fine, just let me know if there is anything I can do. Before I go, was anyone else that Debbie and Claire know in town, or was it only those two?"

"Okay, thank you."

"Debbie is in The Royal Infirmary baby."

"How bad daddy?"

"She is unconscious, but the hospital are keeping her that way. She was badly cut on her back and her head by flying glass and flying objects. She was one of the first recovered and one of the first at the hospital. They have stabilised her and letting her recover before bringing out of her coma."

"Coma daddy, coma?"

"Just a medical word baby, her dad says that he promises that they will phone you as soon anything changes."

I was lucky, that could have been me if I had walked just a few steps further up the hill. I felt sick. I don't think I have ever felt so scared in my life.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby," he softly answered.

"I need you to hold me daddy." I needed to be in my dad's arms, I needed to feel safe.

Dad stood up and put his arms out, he took me in his arms and walked me to my front room and sat down, pulling me onto his lap, his arms tightly around me. I felt warmer at last, I felt safe, daddy was here, no harm could happen now. I squished down deeper into his lap, his arms around me squeezing my breasts to me.

The door knocked, I almost fell out of my skin.

"It's okay baby, I'll go."

I got off daddy's lap and he went to my front door. I heard the bolts and chains being removed and the door opening. There were words that I couldn't quite make out and then dad came back into my lounge.

"It's the police baby. Are you up to making a statement?"

I nodded, it needed to be done, better sooner than later I decided.

"Hello Jane, I am DC Lockworth. I hope that you are okay today," I nodded, "my colleague has explained what happened to you yesterday, I wonder if you could tell me in your own words what you remember."

"I had been watching United at the Red Swan pub."

"Were you with anyone Jane?"

"No, I just went for the atmosphere. The game had finished, and I decided to get off home before the drunks and was just standing in the street when I heard shouting and sirens"

"Do you know what time this was?"

"Yes. No, actually, the match had just finished, about twenty to I suppose."

"Okay Jane, that is good, thank you. Then what happened?"

"I heard someone shouting and I was turning to where I thought the sounds came from I was knocked over by a blast."

"Okay Jane. Did you see anyone in the street?'

"No. I was scared and I just crawled into the alley that goes down to the river. I was laying there when a woman came in, she looked pretty shaken up, she had blood on her, she died next to me."

The policeman went on questioning everything I said, and I just relayed what happened to the woman and to the man as if I were watching it on TV. Eventually he stopped questioning me. He told me that I would be called as a witness at the inquests into the woman, but until then, I would probably not be contacted.

Dad saw the man out and I heard him lock and secure my front door.

"We don't answer the door to anyone else baby, okay?"

"Yes daddy, is the door all locked?"

"Yes, baby, it is, I have used all the bolts and deadlocked the latch. I will just go and check your back door too."

Daddy went off, I knew the back was all secure, but it didn't matter to check.

"Everything is secure baby, the windows are all closed and locked too."

"Thank you daddy. Come back please."

He came back and sat back on the sofa with his arms out, I climbed back into his lap and he squished me in tightly. I snuggled down as deep into his lap as I could. I felt safe in my dad's arms, no one could get me now.

"You know that no one knows where you live baby, you are safe here, it was just an accident."

"I know daddy, but it just feels better in your lap and in your arms daddy."

As I pressed down into daddy's lap I could feel him. I could feel his hardness and that made me feel so special, nothing else he could have done would have made me feel so safe, so important, nothing. I wanted more though.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Please take me upstairs."

"Oh." Daddy paused, "I mean are you sure?"

"Yes daddy, I need you."

I got off daddy's lap and stood up and headed up my stairs. I knew downstairs was all locked and secure. If anyone looked in the windows, no one would know I was in. If anyone knocked the door, we wouldn't answer. I knew mum would be around later when she had finished her shift, until then I had daddy to myself. He knew what I needed.

In my bedroom I pulled the quilt back on my bed, I took my dressing gown off, and I lay naked on my bed waiting for daddy. He stood at the foot of my bed and undressed. He knew not to ask again, he had asked downstairs, I had answered, I was naked, he knew what I needed from him.

He took his underpants off and I could see his cock. His beautiful cock, the cock that had made me, the cock that was now going to mend me. I knew his cock was too big to get my hand around. I knew his cock was longer than my two hands side by side. I knew his balls were wrinkly and full of daddy juice. I put my arms out to him.

Daddy sat on the bed and then lay, his arms out and I slipped into his embrace. My breasts squashed against his chest, my nipples hard and wanting. I felt his cock press into my stomach, hard, pulsing. He lay me on my back and covered me, straddling, yes, not laying on me. He balanced on one arm, reached down and gripping his cock, he slid it along my crease. Oh my. That is what I needed.

His cock slipped along my valley and fell to my opening, pressing slightly in, my fanny hot and wet and waiting for the intrusion. Daddy pushed, my fanny giving way, his hard cock slowly entering me, penetrating me, possessing me, driving away my demons.

As daddy began to fill me, I could feel the skin on his cock seem to stand still whilst the inside of his cock moved and pushed forwards. I felt a tick, a pulse inside me, it was from daddy's cock, not from my fanny. Daddy kept pressing, inching ever more inside me. I reached around him and squeezed him to me, "yes daddy, yes," I softly said into daddy's ear.

I was being stretched, my daddy's cock was opening me wide inside, I had something not of my body inside me, a strange and wonderful feeling, his cock inside, not within my control, pressing deeper and pushing my depth higher inside my body. He stopped, he was as far as he could go; he had totally filled me, there was no more room inside my body.

I felt complete. I knew I was safe, I knew that what was about to happen was a special moment that only daddy and I could share. For sure I had shagged others, but none ever, ever felt as special as daddy. No one ever filled me so completely, no one ever took me so far over the edge as daddy did.

"I love you baby girl, and no one will ever hurt you whilst I have an ounce of hair in my body, ever."

I knew that he meant it, but last night's events showed me that he can't always be in the right place, and that I had to enjoy him when I could, I had to grab these precious close moments with him.

"I know daddy." I leant up and kissed his lips and he began to pull back, his cock sliding back out of me, my insides closing once more, the pulse moving along my fanny heading for my exit. He paused. He was nearly out. My fingers spread across his back, holding him, disallowing his exit. He pushed back in with a speed and pressure I rarely knew and the breath whooshed from me as he hit my depth and rocked me up the bed. Back, almost an exit, back in, at force, my body moving as he hit my rock bottom insides.

My fanny was soaking, no resistance offered to his shag. The bed was dancing on my floor, my teeth were chattering, my breath had long stopped, and 'urgh' echoed around the room, from my lips as he bottomed me.

His pounding into my body gave me the strength I needed to overcome the events of yesterday and to be able to focus on the events of now. My mouth was open and my breath came in pants. Pressures were building in my groin, my nipples felt like bullets and my fingernails were excavating daddy's back. I could no longer feel the pulses or bumps and ripples, daddy was moving so fast inside me, it was a blur, and I knew I was about to finish.

My back began to tighten, my hips moving up to meet his, pleasure tendrils ran from my clitoris to my breasts, to my ears, my toes and my fingers. I stopped breathing. My fanny spasmed and clamped hard on daddy's cock, my wetness the only thing from stopping him, and I erupted.

My scream echoed around the room, my back bucked, my fingers squeezed his flesh and my orgasm was free, exploding through my body in an overload of pleasures and pain.

As I was coming down I could feel dad's ejaculation inside me, filling me with his life givers that were today life savers. I felt at one with the world as I always did with daddy.

"Thank you daddy." I whispered as I dropped off into a peaceful sleep.