Executive Relives Her College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil took a couple of slow strokes into my pussy that simply got me more worked up. I needed some hard pounding.

I whispered only to him. "Fuck me harder, baby. Do me good. You're making me crazy."

The fucker continued his slow in and out tantalizing me to distraction.

I begged loudly enough for the other guys to hear. "Please, Phil, fuck me faster. I need this. I need your big cock." I swiveled my hips for more friction.

My guess is Phil wanted me to beg loudly. He started to grind into me with good speed. I was immediately on the slippery slope to a huge orgasm. It was building so strongly that I temporarily thought I might die when I came. It was down right scary.

I came in a glorious orgasm, my screams of pleasure bouncing off the walls. Phil kept screwing me on and on as my pussy vibrated. When he finally came, we rolled onto the bed totally spent.

It was the best fuck of my life. Not that Phil was a great lover. It's was just the whole thing, the bar, the pickup, the young, viral guys, the dorm, the group sex, the feel of these new male bodies, the anonymity to let go without a care. It was great. I was hooked.

Now when I go to a new city on business, I stay in an apartment BnB near a university or college. That gives me a place to bring a young, student guy. It looks like I live there. I've done this about ten times now. It's usually with just a guy. I've only done a group thing one other time. It was nice but not as hot as with Greg and Phil. I even experimented with a young, student lesbian that came on to me. It was nice sex, but I must say I like a hard dick and a horny, virile guy attached to it, much better.

My preference on who I pick up are quiet, shy, more intellectual guys. I've found they're more interesting than the athletic, stud types. They put more thought into sex, not to say raunchy, down and dirty fucking with a jock, isn't all bad.

Thanks Literotica, for letting me bare my soul. I feel much better now. I'm off to Boston next week. I've never fucked a student from Harvard. It's going to be fun.

12