Everything Has Changed

Story Info
Gauge takes Mia's virginity and gives her his heart!
1.6k words
4.43
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gauge paid homage to Mia's beautiful body with his hands and mouth. Sitting back on his feet, Gauge removed his shirt and trembled in anticipation as he started to peel Mia's clothes from her body.

In the low light of the interior room, Mia's skin shimmered. The curve of her breasts and the smooth feminine curve of her thighs had Gauge catching his breath. She was incredible to look at and innocent to the touch. He ran his hands all over body. From shoulder to her waist, down to her hip, he worshipped her. He could not resist his mouth following behind his hands with a kiss everywhere he touched.

Mia panted and moaned at his touch and his kisses. She was overwhelmed with passion and was acting on pure instinct. She ran her hands over his muscular shoulders and back. She trailed her hands down his defined abs and slid her fingers inside the waistband of his sweats.

His cock was heavy and hard as stone. Gauge inhaled deeply when he felt her fingers at his waistband and he sat back and slid the sweats down over his hips and then leaned back down over Mia and kicked them away, leaving him in nothing but his underwear.

Mia moaned quietly at the sight of his hard body in the red boxer briefs. He was a beautiful specimen of a man. The smooth, tanned skin stretched over washboard abs disappearing into a V hidden under those red boxers made her want to trace her fingers over that V and around to his hips, reaching around and feeling his tight ass and running her fingers along the backs of his toned thighs. Mia was so turned on that she felt a surge of hot wetness between her legs and she breathed in deeply as she placed her hand over Gauge's swollen, aching cock. She had a terrible throbbing between her tights and she knew instinctively that only Gauge could satisfy it.

Gauge groaned at her innocent and light touch while she explored his manhood. Closing his eyes, he focused on her touch as she stroked his hardness through the boxers. He felt the wetness leaking from his tip and she slipped her hand inside to feel the hot, silky skin. Gauge groaned raggedly as she wrapped her small hand around him and squeezed. Thrusting into her hand a little bit, he reached down and grabbed her wrist to pull her away gently and let out a pent up breath.

Mia watched him as he slid his boxer briefs down and his cock sprang free. She was fascinated with his huge member and reached back out to touch him as he laid beside her where he could kiss and suck her breasts and slide two fingers through her hot, slick folds and find her center and begin pressing inside. She had one hand on his cock and one hand grasping his thickly muscled shoulder as his fingers slowly and steadily pressed inside her.

Mia threw her head back and closed her eyes as Gauge felt her hot wetness around his fingers and wished it was his dick inside her. He watched her face as she arched her back as he pushed his fingers relentlessly into her. She was so wet that Gauge knew she would have no pain but he wanted to witness every sensation and feeling she felt as it was happening for the first time. He would never forget these moments with her.

He leaned down and took the tip of her breast into his mouth and suckled as he thrust his fingers within her, making moans rip from her throat and making her nails dig into his shoulder while she held his cock tightly with her other hand. He gently thrust into her hand and used his thumb to find her bud of pleasure while his fingers worked her deeply and he stretched her tight, virgin channel while Mia panted.

She was past caring about the noises that she was making. Her body was thrumming with desire and she felt a steady rise building in her body and the never before roused desire wanted nothing more than to reach it's peak. Gauge moved to her mouth and took it in a heavy kiss and then moved to her throat where he found the sweet spot to kiss and suck while he used his fingers in her pussy to drive her up the cliff of pleasure.

Gauge enjoyed her tight grip on his cock. He couldn't wait to thrust into her, taking her virginity, and making her his. She was almost there and he reveled in her panting and moaning. It was all for him and while he throbbed with wanting, he wanted her pleasure. Her first pleasure would be his. A rush of hot wetness came over his fingers and Mia cried out as she reached the top. His lips sealed over her neck and sucked and Mia's voice broke as she cried out and her womanhood clenched rhythmically, clamping down around his fingers.

Gauge worked his fingers in her once last time, smearing her wetness around her center and hovered over Mia, replacing his fingers with his hot, hard manhood. Gauge took his cock and rubbed his head through her juices and positioned himself with steady pressure against her tight, wet opening. He was acting on instinct now as he had never taken a virgin before. He knew it would hurt but he was going to do his best to make it good for her.

Mia had come down from her orgasm and was looking at Gauge with a little bit of embarrassment and fear and Gauge was not going to give her time to get inside her own head. He sealed his mouth over hers and kissed her thoroughly. Pulled back to look into Mia's face, he held her face with one hand while he patiently began to press into her. She was still panting.

Gauge wanted one last consent because she would never have another first time. "Are you with me, Mia?" Gauge asked. The intensity of his gaze showed the desire in his body. "Do you still want this? Do you want me?"

Mia was still coming down from the first orgasm of her life. It felt so strong and out of control. She trusted Gauge and she wanted everything he had to offer. Looking up into Gauge's eyes, she cupped his jaw with one hand and raised her face to his and whispered against his lips, "I want you," she said simply.

With that admission from her, Gauge covered her mouth with his, pressed the head of his cock just inside her slick opening, and then thrust through her virgin barrier until he was seated fully inside her body with one stroke. With that thrust, Mia's virginity was his. She had cried out with the depth of his thrust and he released her mouth and held still as he smoothed the hair back from her face and looked into her blue eyes. "Are you alright?"

Mia took a deep breath and nodded at him. Her back was arched from the pressure of being so filled and Gauge was holding her with his weight while she adjusted to his length and girth. It didn't hurt very much and as she realized that Gauge was her first and that she laid there beneath him with his manhood fully inside her, she began to feel a little emotional. Gauge could see it and he lowered his forehead against hers and began to gently move within her.

Gauge was overwhelmed. He saw the emotion in her eyes and he felt emotional too. He loved this girl. He never knew when he spent weeks hitting on her that it would begin in this way. His heart was full and his cock was wrapped so tight in her hot, slick body that he was going to lose control before long.

He stayed seated deep within her body as he began to move gently but deeply within her. As he rocked her with his thrusts, she began to pant again and moan as she held on to his sides tightly. Gauge moaned softly as her hot velvet clenched around his member as he rocked within her.

Mia didn't know what was happening to her. The build up of pressure and throbbing she had felt before had returned and every time Gauge thrust within her, he pushed her higher and higher. There was a place within her that he was massaging inside and it felt so good that she focused on that feeling and it was amazing.

Gauge couldn't help himself as he began to thrust a little harder and pull out a little more as he thrust fully back into her hot, wet sheath. As he bottomed out inside her with every thrust, she cried out and Gauge could tell it was not from pain but because she was being assaulted with pleasure over and over with each thrust.

Her body was like thrusting into heaven. Making love to Mia was like something he had never experienced before and as he increases his speed and Mia cried out more with every thrust, he knew she was close again and Gauge's body took over. Gauge pounded rhythmically into Mia as he buried his face in her sweet smelling hair and when she felt his hot breath against her neck, Mia cried out raggedly as her body gave in to the pleasure and her pussy clenched over and over as tightly as it could around Gauge's manhood. As her luscious body milked him and he was surrounded by her orgasm, a moan tore from Gauge's throat and he went over the edge with one last heavy thrust and spilled his hot seed within her.

I hope I rocked your socks! Thanks for reading! ~LadyF xoxoxo